Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#46206 Jan 6, 2013
ETHIOPIA WHOLE HISTORY IS BUILD ON A LIE! they had an have NO ARK! the devil made that lie up for them!! they EDOMITES the Ethiopians of today is ! they shared Land with EDOM son YEMEN! they couldn't ever never have that ARK the Rasta brothers in trouble real bad! they following Babylon whom they running from! NO ARK IN ETHIOPIA we took it into africa with us in 588CB 33 years after King Josiah spoke on it! He said just before we ran it to africa that it was over for Ark, i bet we didnt let the Babylonians get it! we would take it to africa!in 588bc
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#46207 Jan 6, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
ETHIOPIA WHOLE HISTORY IS BUILD ON A LIE! they had an have NO ARK! the devil made that lie up for them!! they EDOMITES the Ethiopians of today is ! they shared Land with EDOM son YEMEN! they couldn't ever never have that ARK the Rasta brothers in trouble real bad! they following Babylon whom they running from! NO ARK IN ETHIOPIA we took it into africa with us in 588CB 33 years after King Josiah spoke on it! He said just before we ran it to africa that it was over for Ark, i bet we didnt let the Babylonians get it! we would take it to africa!in 588bc
You jealous of Ethiopians

Level 8

Location hidden

#46208 Jan 6, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
You jealous of Ethiopians
nope ya'll whites peoples just been telling a fat lie for so long! ya;ll even got the Ethiopians believing in it! THAT ARK lie they been telling! hahahah oh they wont let no body see it? hahahah peoples pull up every year there! the JEWS HELP them early in the game! they have made billions off that lie!its over with now the word is going to spread one day soon! they been lying to the world! fooling peoples into thinking they had the ARK like they was somebody special! haahahah they peoples stupid! hahahah , ALL INFO bout our Hebrew heritage gone come from us!

Level 8

Location hidden

#46209 Jan 6, 2013
im going to mess the Ethiopians up with this one!! im gone ask "HEY is the ARK there? they gone smile! an im gone run it down to them how in 621BC we had the ARK couldnt be in two places at once! if they didnt get it 300 years before 621BC they NEVER HAD IT! that lie was started by greeks! that wrote Ethiopian history! hahahah lol hahahah the Greeks wrote the Ethiopians history!
Cap Black

Springfield, PA

#46210 Jan 6, 2013
Wee beez da chozen peepel an sheet! U eebil crakkka debils beez steelin r hiztery an sheet. Gibs mee bak r teknalojee soe wee ken flie too da starrz inn muh peenutbutta spaseship. mo'tep

Level 8

Location hidden

#46211 Jan 6, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
Wee beez da chozen peepel an sheet! U eebil crakkka debils beez steelin r hiztery an sheet. Gibs mee bak r teknalojee soe wee ken flie too da starrz inn muh peenutbutta spaseship. mo'tep
you ass fixing to be on the Bus back to the pen! yo luck bad! an you aint eat in three days! hahah dirt in yo pockets! eyes glazed over! you all fucked up! hahaha chili bowl pimp! hahah ! cap con black! still trying to read the stars? you gone be on the Prison yard telling them bout that shit watch cap con black !

Level 8

Location hidden

#46212 Jan 6, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
yo ass going back to the PEN soon! to serve out some time!then think about us Hebrews!oh you will run into some while your there! show them what you have learn from here! BUT TO PRISON you will go! cap black what yo old Prison #? you gone get the same one!
Cap Black

Springfield, PA

#46213 Jan 6, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you ass fixing to be on the Bus back to the pen! yo luck bad! an you aint eat in three days! hahah dirt in yo pockets! eyes glazed over! you all fucked up! hahaha chili bowl pimp! hahah ! cap con black! still trying to read the stars? you gone be on the Prison yard telling them bout that shit watch cap con black !
wuzup muh heebru cherokey nabahoe azztek ajeeatik ataleyon norweejin jipshun farrow bruva? Wee beez da orijinal hue-mans an sheet, butt dem eebil crakkka debils dun stoleded r hiztery an sheet. I needz mo peenutbutta fo muh spaseship. nah meen?

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#46214 Jan 6, 2013

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#46215 Jan 6, 2013
At the 6:42 mark is an ad for melanin.

__Wanted: men and women with dark-pigmented skin to participate in clinical studies. You could earn $50 to $175 in only 1 to 3 hours.__

7:08 mark:

__ Tablets contain the ingredients your skin cells need to produce Melanin! The more melanin you have, the darker your tan. Contains no dyes or artificial colors. Take 1 or more tablets daily depending on how tan you want to be.....__

8:06 mark:

__This is just one more reason for light-skinned caucasian parents to bestow the gift of a darker complexion on their offspring.__
__

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#46216 Jan 6, 2013
unfazed wrote:
At the 6:42 mark is an ad for melanin.
__Wanted: men and women with dark-pigmented skin to participate in clinical studies. You could earn $50 to $175 in only 1 to 3 hours.__
7:08 mark:
__ Tablets contain the ingredients your skin cells need to produce Melanin! The more melanin you have, the darker your tan. Contains no dyes or artificial colors. Take 1 or more tablets daily depending on how tan you want to be.....__
8:06 mark:
__This is just one more reason for light-skinned caucasian parents to bestow the gift of a darker complexion on their offspring.__
__
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UOwqPtRux4oXX
This a like a "HIGH 5" to my post at #46,183!

Also, I remember reading these ads in the paper (PARADE MAGAZINE) during the 1990s. It also brings to mind all the noise they've been making for some time now, about the "BROWNING OF AMERICA."

So many contradictions,...BLASTING PEOPLE FOR HAVING PIGMENT...YET AT THE SAME TIME IN A RACE TO INVENT A POTION TO BECOME DARKER!!! LOL!!! TRY TO FIGURE THAT ONE OUT? LOL!!!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#46217 Jan 6, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Yes we do have it, the Devil can not even dare come near to it let alone lie about it....and No white man wrote our History, no Greek wrote our History....we wrote our own from day one...with our unique alphabet/ script.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#46218 Jan 6, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
This a like a "HIGH 5" to my post at #46,183!
Also, I remember reading these ads in the paper (PARADE MAGAZINE) during the 1990s. It also brings to mind all the noise they've been making for some time now, about the "BROWNING OF AMERICA."
So many contradictions,...BLASTING PEOPLE FOR HAVING PIGMENT...YET AT THE SAME TIME IN A RACE TO INVENT A POTION TO BECOME DARKER!!! LOL!!! TRY TO FIGURE THAT ONE OUT? LOL!!!
hey John sup bro...

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#46219 Jan 6, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>we got to go back where we started! america isnt our home!!,our home is where CREATOR last put HIS name! it aint here in america,
you do much traveling outta the country, ben? trust me if you have you'd know america is your home.

and you didn't start in canaan. remember revelation 21 talks about a 'new jerusalem without a temple', after the tribulation. some people argue this new jerusalem is (or will be) washington d.c., based on its dimensions. i posted a vid on this earlier that got into this pretty deep.

my advice, don't romanticize zionist doctrine while applying it to yourself. like the african hebrew israelites who are currently in jerusalem. this would be an example of real bad leadership and it could cost them in a big way.
BLACK is black

Heidelberg, MS

#46220 Jan 6, 2013
'Hitlerism' in Israel Against Blacks and Palestinians -- Will Youtube Censor?"
Watch @:

"Racism vs. Africans in Israel (1/4)"
Watch @: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

"Ethiopians stage protest in Jerusalem against racism at Knesset and Zion"
Watch @: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

"The Stream : In Israel, African migrants under attack"
Watch @:http://www.youtube.com/watch ?v=_rW6uNUMEmo
BLACK is black

Heidelberg, MS

#46221 Jan 6, 2013
"The Stream : In Israel, African migrants under attack"
Watch @: http://www.youtube.com/watch ?v=_rW6uNUMEmo
BLACK is black

Heidelberg, MS

#46222 Jan 6, 2013
"Gaddafi says JFK was "XXX" by Israel"
Watch @:

Level 8

Location hidden

#46223 Jan 6, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
you do much traveling outta the country, ben? trust me if you have you'd know america is your home.
y.
no i been all thru the states, ok the new jerusalem was the citys jez-us tried to unite, ok the world is in a mess! we got love outside this Nation! i knows alot of peoples they all wouldn't tell the same lie!
BLACK is black

Heidelberg, MS

#46224 Jan 6, 2013
"The illuminati Exposed By Muammar Gaddafi"
Watch @:
Phaed

United States

#46225 Jan 6, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>we got to go back where we started! america isnt our home!!,our home is where CREATOR last put HIS name! it aint here in america,
Ben Judah posted on info on exactly where CREATOR promised us land..u might wanna go look bck at it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fall Fashion for White Girls 1 min wdt26 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min moshx 1,418,025
Why is "BLAKS R WILD APES" allowed here? 10 min alm 7
Studs, what does coochie feel and smell like? 10 min doby 4
Why aren't there white people tribes still livi... (Feb '15) 13 min wdt26 11
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 16 min wdt26 41
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 21 min Michel Montvert 28
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 22 min thetruth 460
Internet a breeding ground for racists and soci... 23 min Michel Montvert 22
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 48 min Michel Montvert 229
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Curious Me 47,831
More from around the web