Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#46117 Jan 5, 2013
plus i got info the other Organizations aint got! I got that Assyrian Babylonian info! i can take you thru both Captivity an bring them to where we at today! I got Ashkenaz an sepharvaim history! i can point out out enemy's an give you they history! im a 1 shop school!all the religion aspect of it! I can show you how it started! this has been school! an what i knows already!I can hold class! an the peoples come out with knowledge of our heritage! an i aint got to have NO costumes on like the occult! I KNOWS ABOUT OUR HERITAGE !! im ready! just need place to do it in! thats there! not gone move!on its gone be On Big time! hahahah after work head steight to the HebrewSpot!

Level 8

Location hidden

#46118 Jan 5, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
U got it Homie..in Deut 30ch it tells us how the curses will start effecting them and why!!
made smile come to my face!! they knows the only thing holding them curses up from getting on them is US! aint that something? cold mess!!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#46119 Jan 5, 2013
I-Wonder-Why wrote:
<quoted text>
excellent post
Thanks!

The TRUTH will always get them.

I can already see these devils are trying to confuse people, by PRETENDING to be me in my absence.

Level 8

Location hidden

#46120 Jan 5, 2013
Ben Ammi Ben Israel "Our Geo-Political Position" YouTube, this one real good to!!he on time!

Location hidden

#46121 Jan 5, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I have also similar openion, and more over E1b1a had origin in west Africa and migrated to the south and south-East Africa along with Bantu expansion recently, much before Ramsus III time (over 3000 years). When I see the study, it says:
"The unusual mummification process of unknown man E, including the ritually impure use of a goat skin to cover the body, could be interpreted as evidence for a punishment in the form of a non-royal burial procedure"
http://www.bmj.com/content/345/bmj.e8268
He was guest or userper of power? For sure he was non-royal.
HOW DARE YOU TO “PRETEND” TO BE ME, YOU FILTHY SATANIC BEAST!!!!!!!!!!

Psalm 68:1-2 (KJV)
1 Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.
2 As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.

Psalm 59:1-5 (KJV)
1Deliver me from mine enemies, O my God: defend me from them that rise up against me.
2 Deliver me from the workers of iniquity, and save me from bloody men.
3 For, lo, they lie in wait for my soul: the mighty are gathered against me; not for my transgression, nor for my sin, O LORD.
4 They run and prepare themselves without my fault: awake to help me, and behold.
5 Thou therefore, O LORD God of hosts, the God of Israel, awake to visit all the heathen: be not MERCIFUL to any WICKED TRANSGRESSOR. Selah.

THE TRUTH BURNS YOU SATANIC DEVILS.

James 4:4 (KJV)
4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

LOOK AT THE LION…HE IS NOT ONE OF YOU SATANIC DEVILS. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK AZZ DEMON SKULL. MASSES ARE AWAKENING…AND YOUR EVIL CAMPAIGN AGAINST ME IS FUTILE!!! LOL!!!
http://www.ehabweb.net/sphinx/ #!lightbox[auto_group1]/3/

http://www.guardians.net/egypt/sphinx/
NOT NOW OR EVER WILL IT BE THE FACE OF A EUROPEAN OR AN ARAB.

Ramesses III belonged to YDNA haplogroup E1b1a
http://ethiohelix.blogspot.com/2012/12/ramess...

HIS FACE IS THAT OF “GOD’S (CREATORS)” ORIGINAL PEOPLES!!! AND THERE ‘S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO CHANGE THAT. YOUR INVAISIONS OF THE 630s A.D. WONT CHANGE THINGS. NOR WILL YOUR RELIGIOUS KAZARI CONVERSIONS OF THE 800s A.D., YOU ARE THE SINOGOUGE OF SATANT. AND THAT IS ALL YOU’LL EVER BE!!!

YOU SHALL REAP THE EVIL THAT YOU SOWED AGAINST ME. IT MAY BE DAYS OR DECADES, BUT YOU WILL REAP THE FALLOUT FROM YOUR TRANSGRESSIONS AGAINST ME ASSUREDLY.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#46122 Jan 5, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I have also similar openion, and more over E1b1a had origin in west Africa and migrated to the south and south-East Africa along with Bantu expansion recently, much before Ramsus III time (over 3000 years). When I see the study, it says:
"The unusual mummification process of unknown man E, including the ritually impure use of a goat skin to cover the body, could be interpreted as evidence for a punishment in the form of a non-royal burial procedure"
well there are several theories of where e1b1a mutated. west africa as you posted, east africa and the sahel.

considering modern WA have only started arriving in WA between 7,000 and 1,000 years ago, and the ni*er-congo language family's nilotic origins, it's probably safe to say e1b1a didn't mutate in WA.

Location hidden

#46123 Jan 5, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
JACKASS!!! You make it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAMN easy for people to figure out you LIES.

You can’t even spell “Rameses” correctly. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Who the hell is Ramsus??? LOL!!!!!!!!!!

LYING BASTARD.

Level 8

Location hidden

#46124 Jan 5, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>i must say your right! thats the good an evil theme in Bible! i see it! nephilim was the trouble in bible
these are the two biggest problems aa will have with this biblical message.

1. the idea that they the chosen.

2. the idea that the wm is the biblical satan.

it's clear from the very beginning that there are two opposing groups, the seed of the woman, and the serpent's seed. imo, with a careful analysis of scripture and history you can come to a fairly certain conclusion bout the identity of both.

of course many people will have a problem accepting biblical truth regardless of how well the argument is represented. but now that we right at the end, i think it's important that as many aa know what's really going on, as possible.

Level 8

Location hidden

#46125 Jan 5, 2013
Ben said we establish the state of Israel watch the VID real real real DEEP an he is in the land! its a MUST WATCH! whom ever dont watch that last VID done the devil eat you up!Ben Ammi Ben Israel "Our Geo-Political Position" YouTube!! everybody we started the state of israel thats DEEP its TRUE! DANG

Level 8

Location hidden

#46126 Jan 5, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
The indigenous Ishmaelites and indigenous Moors are Shemites.
Some of the indigenous people that were living in Egypt/Mizriam were Shemites and the rest of the indigenous Egyptians were Hamites.
Not the ones mixed with Edom, Amorites, Sephards, Turks, Greeks, etc.. & basically all Japhets lineage. That is what you see today.
who were the indigenous moors?

Level 8

Location hidden

#46127 Jan 5, 2013
Ben Ammi Ben Israel "Our Geo-Political Position" to good

Level 8

Location hidden

#46128 Jan 5, 2013
i aint just been caught up i bro ben over there! But my eyes open now! watch that last vid! OH an he killed that natural law mess to! we had a higher law! them natural laws gone be lower laws because they control us by them now! no need to learn them because this system fixing to go out soon! so natural law wont save you! its gone take you where the rest is going to doom!

Level 8

Location hidden

#46129 Jan 5, 2013
bro ben lay the land whole history out in last vid
Ruddy Brown SKIN

Brandon, MS

#46130 Jan 5, 2013
Anyone ever seen "full skeleton remains" of "any" "Cro-Magnon" on "any" "credible" website online? Cro-Magnons used burial practices, yet only skulls are seen by the public. Makes you wonder what aren't we being told and why?. Plus,. with all these ancient mummies, neanderthal, cro-magnon, and other ancient remains, has "cloning" ever been considered? Think about it,.. today cloning is "POSSIBLE".

Location hidden

#46131 Jan 5, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
well there are several theories of where e1b1a mutated. west africa as you posted, east africa and the sahel.
considering modern WA have only started arriving in WA between 7,000 and 1,000 years ago, and the ni*er-congo language family's nilotic origins, it's probably safe to say e1b1a didn't mutate in WA.
Too many studies pointing to North East and East Africa. Plus the AGE of the HAPLOGROUPS!

I think 7,000 years is still way to early. Recorded History Mende and Adbasa/Kru Peoples sedentary in Upper and Lower Egypt as far back as 4,000 B.C.

Kerma (SUDAN) is at least 10,000 years old and is filled with thousands of graves and temples. This was the Birth place to what was to come in KEMET (EGYPT)!!!

Dawatan, Adbasa/Kru People, Mende People, Igbo Peopls, Hausa People etc, etc, etc, migrated via the Sudanese Belt. People are still being forced out of Sudan as I type this. In to Chad and other neigboring countries.
http://www.redcross.int/EN/mag/magazine2005_2...
Phaed

Oklahoma City, OK

#46132 Jan 5, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>made smile come to my face!! they knows the only thing holding them curses up from getting on them is US! aint that something? cold mess!!
YEP!! U got it

Location hidden

#46133 Jan 5, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
Rameses, Shabaka and his descendents are a testament to who was who...now...aint that RIGHT???

Level 8

Location hidden

#46134 Jan 5, 2013
the connection with jews after slavery in our hoods was jews owned everything doing slavery! but we only seen the christian plantation overseer , an then after slavery we seen whom was the real owners of everything, then jews step back an put others in they place like a pyramid, each group come into our hoods the higher the jews moved up!

Level 8

Location hidden

#46135 Jan 5, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
YEP!! U got it
BRO BEN in other Vid said we help the state in 1948 to come about for us to go home check it out real deep!

Level 8

Location hidden

#46136 Jan 5, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Too many studies pointing to North East and East Africa. Plus the AGE of the HAPLOGROUPS!
I think 7,000 years is still way to early. Recorded History Mende and Adbasa/Kru Peoples sedentary in Upper and Lower Egypt as far back as 4,000 B.C.
Kerma (SUDAN) is at least 10,000 years old and is filled with thousands of graves and temples. This was the Birth place to what was to come in KEMET (EGYPT)!!!
Dawatan, Adbasa/Kru People, Mende People, Igbo Peopls, Hausa People etc, etc, etc, migrated via the Sudanese Belt. People are still being forced out of Sudan as I type this. In to Chad and other neigboring countries.
http://www.redcross.int/EN/mag/magazine2005_2...
i don't have any information of igbo migration. if you have a reference please post it cuz i've been looking for a while.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 6 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 514
Sir Day called me a thug because I broke wind. 11 min Kelly Sill 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min RoxLo 1,223,690
Black African's Moors Ruled Europe 700 Years (Aug '12) 20 min trollslayer 2,553
Minimum wage for black men before dating them 21 min KIP 14
Black people 27 min Racism 58
Whats the best age for white females take black... 28 min leroy 84
Why do white men like to watch white women have... (Jan '14) 51 min kate middletons b... 112
Why do I hate white people so much? 1 hr lomaxx 99
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr trollslayer 33,076
Who's gonna win? Manny Pacquiao or Floyd Maywea... 5 hr massman 74
More from around the web