Hebrew Israelite

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#46104 Jan 4, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
How come Ramsus III carry E1b1a, while the ancient Egyptians are 90% todays Egyptian and other North East African cushites? Any AA professor working with the team?
Well I have also similar openion, and more over E1b1a had origin in west Africa and migrated to the south and south-East Africa along with Bantu expansion recently, much before Ramsus III time (over 3000 years). When I see the study, it says:

"The unusual mummification process of unknown man E, including the ritually impure use of a goat skin to cover the body, could be interpreted as evidence for a punishment in the form of a non-royal burial procedure"

http://www.bmj.com/content/345/bmj.e8268

He was guest or userper of power? For sure he was non-royal.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#46105 Jan 4, 2013
correction: .....much later than Ramsus III time (over 3000 years.....

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#46106 Jan 5, 2013
The Iceman Confessions youtube!

Level 8

Location hidden

#46107 Jan 5, 2013
Ben Ammi Ben Israel "History & Destiny" youtube

Level 8

Location hidden

#46108 Jan 5, 2013
watch vid bro say in 1947 at U,N jews used bible as foundation to say land theirs

Level 8

Location hidden

#46109 Jan 5, 2013
that Vid with Ben was to good!~ it boils down to whites trying to keep us tricked so the curses dont be on them! they seen what curses did to us! they dont want no CURSES on them! they seen what living life with curses on ya! haah lol
Cee Cipher

Dallas, TX

#46110 Jan 5, 2013
I haven't been in this thread in a while, cos it has been overran with trolls.
Offtopic, Ben use paragraphs mane. Your posts are hell to read.

Level 8

Location hidden

#46111 Jan 5, 2013
Cee Cipher wrote:
i didnt go to school! im still learning engilsh! an how to write! im doing damn good! hahahah lol i bet if you read it TWO times is when you see what i got to say! IM WORKING ON IT hahahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#46112 Jan 5, 2013
Cee Cipher wrote:
i used to hate to read or write if it wasnt a copy of a Gang constitution! i remember them by heart!an then i was locked up with no books but bible! i seen the light an knew whom it was talking about when i read it DEUT 28!!! I STARTED WRITING THEN!!all my reading an learning how to write has been Bible inspired! from NO WHERE! i didnt even go to school till 5 grade!i have NO documented education!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#46113 Jan 5, 2013
mom an dad was on heroin burnt spoons is all i ever eat off of! till i got out there!spoon gold now! an i dont eat on them ya get it? but i can if i want! i love this!HEBREW HERITAGE didnt go to school! but i got everything somebody holding down 4 jobs would try to have!i go where i want to go eat what i want to eat! damn near do what ever!1 thing im missing an im working on it! a Building i own! NICE building! to hold class! i needs 200k to do what I want to do! im working on it!

Level 8

Location hidden

#46114 Jan 5, 2013
a building I own~no rent! no MORG!

Level 8

Location hidden

#46115 Jan 5, 2013
in this one city Hebrews get ran around! soon as they find out they pull ya spot! anything less then owned they gone MOVE YA!! i knows peoples Hebrews have it going on then! they plug is pulled! then they on the move! I dont need that! I aint going! Im gone be POSTED!
Phaed

United States

#46116 Jan 5, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
that Vid with Ben was to good!~ it boils down to whites trying to keep us tricked so the curses dont be on them! they seen what curses did to us! they dont want no CURSES on them! they seen what living life with curses on ya! haah lol
U got it Homie..in Deut 30ch it tells us how the curses will start effecting them and why!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#46117 Jan 5, 2013
plus i got info the other Organizations aint got! I got that Assyrian Babylonian info! i can take you thru both Captivity an bring them to where we at today! I got Ashkenaz an sepharvaim history! i can point out out enemy's an give you they history! im a 1 shop school!all the religion aspect of it! I can show you how it started! this has been school! an what i knows already!I can hold class! an the peoples come out with knowledge of our heritage! an i aint got to have NO costumes on like the occult! I KNOWS ABOUT OUR HERITAGE !! im ready! just need place to do it in! thats there! not gone move!on its gone be On Big time! hahahah after work head steight to the HebrewSpot!

Level 8

Location hidden

#46118 Jan 5, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
U got it Homie..in Deut 30ch it tells us how the curses will start effecting them and why!!
made smile come to my face!! they knows the only thing holding them curses up from getting on them is US! aint that something? cold mess!!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#46119 Jan 5, 2013
I-Wonder-Why wrote:
<quoted text>
excellent post
Thanks!

The TRUTH will always get them.

I can already see these devils are trying to confuse people, by PRETENDING to be me in my absence.

Level 8

Location hidden

#46120 Jan 5, 2013
Ben Ammi Ben Israel "Our Geo-Political Position" YouTube, this one real good to!!he on time!

Location hidden

#46121 Jan 5, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I have also similar openion, and more over E1b1a had origin in west Africa and migrated to the south and south-East Africa along with Bantu expansion recently, much before Ramsus III time (over 3000 years). When I see the study, it says:
"The unusual mummification process of unknown man E, including the ritually impure use of a goat skin to cover the body, could be interpreted as evidence for a punishment in the form of a non-royal burial procedure"
HOW DARE YOU TO “PRETEND” TO BE ME, YOU FILTHY SATANIC BEAST!!!!!!!!!!

Psalm 68:1-2 (KJV)
1 Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.
2 As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.

Psalm 59:1-5 (KJV)
1Deliver me from mine enemies, O my God: defend me from them that rise up against me.
2 Deliver me from the workers of iniquity, and save me from bloody men.
3 For, lo, they lie in wait for my soul: the mighty are gathered against me; not for my transgression, nor for my sin, O LORD.
4 They run and prepare themselves without my fault: awake to help me, and behold.
5 Thou therefore, O LORD God of hosts, the God of Israel, awake to visit all the heathen: be not MERCIFUL to any WICKED TRANSGRESSOR. Selah.

THE TRUTH BURNS YOU SATANIC DEVILS.

James 4:4 (KJV)
4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

LOOK AT THE LION…HE IS NOT ONE OF YOU SATANIC DEVILS. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK AZZ DEMON SKULL. MASSES ARE AWAKENING…AND YOUR EVIL CAMPAIGN AGAINST ME IS FUTILE!!! LOL!!!
http://www.ehabweb.net/sphinx/ #!lightbox[auto_group1]/3/

http://www.guardians.net/egypt/sphinx/
NOT NOW OR EVER WILL IT BE THE FACE OF A EUROPEAN OR AN ARAB.

Ramesses III belonged to YDNA haplogroup E1b1a
http://ethiohelix.blogspot.com/2012/12/ramess...

HIS FACE IS THAT OF “GOD’S (CREATORS)” ORIGINAL PEOPLES!!! AND THERE ‘S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO CHANGE THAT. YOUR INVAISIONS OF THE 630s A.D. WONT CHANGE THINGS. NOR WILL YOUR RELIGIOUS KAZARI CONVERSIONS OF THE 800s A.D., YOU ARE THE SINOGOUGE OF SATANT. AND THAT IS ALL YOU’LL EVER BE!!!

YOU SHALL REAP THE EVIL THAT YOU SOWED AGAINST ME. IT MAY BE DAYS OR DECADES, BUT YOU WILL REAP THE FALLOUT FROM YOUR TRANSGRESSIONS AGAINST ME ASSUREDLY.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#46122 Jan 5, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
well there are several theories of where e1b1a mutated. west africa as you posted, east africa and the sahel.

considering modern WA have only started arriving in WA between 7,000 and 1,000 years ago, and the ni*er-congo language family's nilotic origins, it's probably safe to say e1b1a didn't mutate in WA.

Location hidden

#46123 Jan 5, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
JACKASS!!! You make it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAMN easy for people to figure out you LIES.

You can’t even spell “Rameses” correctly. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Who the hell is Ramsus??? LOL!!!!!!!!!!

LYING BASTARD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 6 min Hillbilly 256
black men are entitled to white women (Jun '15) 12 min Harrisson 36
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Teaman 1,394,922
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 23 min Spotted Girl 3
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 23 min LarryV 2,038
News Is This Black Parenting Magazine Racist? 23 min Spotted Girl 1
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 33 min Hillary 32
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 53 min Harrisson 42
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr TranshumanX 46,287
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 32,582
More from around the web