Comments
42,201 - 42,220 of 95,372 Comments Last updated Thursday

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#46072 Jan 3, 2013
Šerua-e irat married the Bartatua , king of the Scythian s, so that would make them have a say in government.The first mention of the Scythians in the ancient Near East comes from Assyrian texts dated to the 8th century BC during the reign of Sargon II (721-705 BC). The Assyrians called them the Ashkuzi. Esarhaddon, another Assyrian king (680-669 BC), claims to have formed an alliance with them in 676 BC Later, the Assyrians and the Scythians formed an alliance when Esarhaddon married his daughter to Bartatua, the king of the Scythians. In addition to the Scythian connections to Assyria, they are the Ashkenaz mentioned in the Hebrew Bible, or Old Testament in Jeremiah 51:27 or the northern foes of Jeremiah 4-6;Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north, and a great destruction OK check this "trilobate point is called a Scythian or Irano-Scythian point", A arrow archaeologists have tied artifacts to this ethnic group, THE SCYTHIANS the presence of these points indicate that Scythian s were at a site, THEY WAS FOUND ALL AROUND Jerusalem, the Scythian Armenian peoples shot us up with them arrow heads,it was they kind only!the Scythian Armenians shot our towns up, with the trilobate point arrows heads!The trilobate points from both Mudaybic and Umayri are made of bronze!Examples from ancient Israel came from Samaria, which was the capital of the Northern Kingdom of Israel. Other trilobate points came from Tell el-Ajjul, Tell Fara, and Jerusalem. The Samaria trilobate points dated to the 7th century B.C.E. The one found in Jerusalem dated to the 6th century Babylonian siege of the city in the same context as leaf shaped points like those also found at Mudaybic. THE CHALDEANS ARMENIAN SCYTHIAN JEWISH PEOPLES SHOT OUR TOWN UP AN PEOPLES UP WITH THE SPECIAL ARROW HEADS,As noted above, this type of trilobate point is called a Scythian or Irano-Scythian point,Scythian Points (Arrowhead)
What is a Scythian Point? A Scythian, or Irano-Scythian projectile point is a type of point that is trilobate in shape as opposed to leaf shaped. The Scythians received credit for inventing this type of arrowhead. This type of point dates predominately from the 7th to 4th centuries BC Often trilobate points were made of bronze because that material was more conducive to the production of mold made points like this. This type of arrow is socketed at one end. The shaft of the arrow would have been inserted into the socket. Trilobate points were better for piercing armor than the other leaf shaped variety. Also, they were lighter. Archers used trilobate points with compound bo

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#46073 Jan 3, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you going to tell me about an organization that I belong to ???
Become one of Jehovah's Witnesses and then we will talk !!!!
PLEASE BELIEVE....... if this was a racist organization, I would be the first one to scream it from a mountain top !!!!
So now Jehovah's Witnesses are racist because they portray Jesus as a middle eastern man, and not as a black man with dread locks ?????
Is that it ???
Or is it a racist organization just because you say so ????
There are plenty of black witnesses in positions of leadership, so I don't know what you are talking about. If you think that we will enact affirmative action just to appease crazy, delusional nuts who are hung up on color.........THINK AGAIN !!!!!
. Are u finished. When and from who did the American negro learn any form of christianity? Why are we Christians today? Which slave brought christianity from Africa to America. Your a Roman SIS. You practice Roman rituals, Roman religion, Roman customs, and you carry a Roman last name. Ur a kawala bear who lives in a chicken coupe, lol. A kawala bear who clucks like a chicken. What's funny is this. A man of so called African descent who carrys a British name is normal to American society. Smh
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#46074 Jan 3, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
fixed
DNA taken from Neanderthals show they had a light skin. They were the very first people in the Middle East and in Europe. Neanderthal bones have been found in Israel and Europe! They interbred with black Africans. So white people came from both Neanderthals and Africans! Africans were NOT the first people in Europe. Israel and the Middle East were originally Neanderthal land and then mixed race when Africans arrived! Jesus was most definitilty a mixed race man! There is absolutely no proof of any African civilization in Israel!
The RETURN of WiLLy

Madison, MS

#46075 Jan 4, 2013
You mean,... "MODERN HUMAN". You only have 1% to 4% Neanderthal DNA. So,... that leaves you with 96% to 99% "AFRICAN DNA",.. as you would call it.
WiLLy DynamiTe

Madison, MS

#46076 Jan 4, 2013
"Modern Human(Negros)"+ "Neanderthal(Not Negros)"= "Cro-Magnons(Tan Skinned). As if a "black woman" a "white man" had a child together. The Cro-Magnons could get pretty "tall" too.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#46077 Jan 4, 2013
The RETURN of WiLLy wrote:
You mean,... "MODERN HUMAN". You only have 1% to 4% Neanderthal DNA. So,... that leaves you with 96% to 99% "AFRICAN DNA",.. as you would call it.
I wonder sometimes if scientists have got the 4% Neanderthal DNA correct! Hairy white men look so much more like Neanderthals than Africans.

Level 8

Location hidden

#46078 Jan 4, 2013
Jeremiah 31:27;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.

Level 8

Location hidden

#46079 Jan 4, 2013
Neanderthal = Nephilim

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#46080 Jan 4, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>DNA taken from Neanderthals show they had a light skin. They were the very first people in the Middle East and in Europe. Neanderthal bones have been found in Israel and Europe! They interbred with black Africans. So white people came from both Neanderthals and Africans! Africans were NOT the first people in Europe. Israel and the Middle East were originally Neanderthal land and then mixed race when Africans arrived! Jesus was most definitilty a mixed race man! There is absolutely no proof of any African civilization in Israel!
You still haven't shown me that monkey becoming a man. LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Phaed

Oklahoma City, OK

#46081 Jan 4, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>No honey, you are obsessing over white people. You refuse to put faith in Jesus, our Lord and savior because America fails to portray him as a black man with dreadlocks !!!!

You are hung up on color !!! That's right, continue to show the world just how mentally weak many black men are !!!!

Stop using the bible and God (Jehovah) to stroke your ego and use as a crutch for your bruised self esteem and inferiority complex.
Demon?
Phaed

Oklahoma City, OK

#46082 Jan 4, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Neanderthal = Nephilim
Tamahu

Level 8

Location hidden

#46083 Jan 4, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
Tamahu
there isnt a solution in Egyptian knowledge even if they have a terminology for the whites! Our Hebrew Heritage has classified them! with out what our Hebrew ancestors wrote we would be Lost!Tamahu mite be what Egypt call them devil!gog IS HERE NOW! an our peoples knowledge about gog is on time! i looked into it! its a mess!Tamahu them devils trying to get in africa real bad! whites pulling up everywhere! an they cant stop them! damn! its ugly! Bible say they gone die trying to take africa! that other Nations in the EAST fixing to buck them devils! africa is the new Battle Ground! AFRICOM is the reason! AFRICOM is eating the peoples up

Location hidden

#46084 Jan 4, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>. Are u finished. When and from who did the American negro learn any form of christianity? Why are we Christians today? Which slave brought christianity from Africa to America. Your a Roman SIS. You practice Roman rituals, Roman religion, Roman customs, and you carry a Roman last name. Ur a kawala bear who lives in a chicken coupe, lol. A kawala bear who clucks like a chicken. What's funny is this. A man of so called African descent who carrys a British name is normal to American society. Smh
You know, for the most part, although Jehovah's Witnesses are more Biblical than the average Christian, they are doctrine oriented! Not so much as a chatholic priest, hut very much so, doctrine oriented. So it is fruitless to argue there

Level 8

Location hidden

#46085 Jan 4, 2013
Gog and Magog; Gog u-Magog; Arabic: Yajj wa-Majj) are names that appear primarily in various Jewish, Christian and Muslim scriptures, as well as numerous subsequent references in other works. Their context can be either genealogical (as Magog in Genesis 10:2) or eschatological and apocalyptic, as in Ezekiel and Revelation. They are sometimes individuals, sometimes peoples, and sometimes geographic regions. The passages from Ezekiel and Revelation in particular have attracted attention due to their prophetic descriptions of conflicts said to occur near the "End times".ok ckeck this, Agag (king of the Amalekites) Agag was supposedly related to Nephilim., Amalek was the son of Elîpz) was the first-born son of Esau by his wife Adah. He had six sons, one of whom was Amalek, born to his concubine Timna, who was the ancestral enemy of the Israelite people,ok check this, Anah is a son of Seir and a brother of Zibeon chief of the Horites. Timna was a Horite and sister of Lotan. Amalek was the grandson of Esau (Gen. 36:12; 1 Chr. 1:36) who was the chief of an Edomite tribe (Gen. 36:16) "Aholibamah the daughter of Anah, the daughter of Zibeon the Hivite;Arrapha is they home Land! the scythians was the Nephilim. they descendent from them i have the proof this just a lil warm up! GOG is the Nephilim. the Sepharvaim is the Nephilim. white peoples got Nephilim.in them big time

Location hidden

#46086 Jan 4, 2013
CONTINUED

@ JUDAH,

NO SON...NO MAN...NO SON OF THE SON OF MAN...COMES BEFORE THE FATHER!!!

SO WE MUST CONCENTRATE ON THE SPIRITUALLY...AND LET OTHER BE ARGUMENTATIVE ABOUT THEIR RELIGIONS!!!

3 “You shall have no other gods before [a] me.

4 “You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. 5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.

7 “You shall not misuse the name of the LORD your God, for the LORD will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name.

8 “Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. 9 Six days you
Phaed

Oklahoma City, OK

#46087 Jan 4, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>there isnt a solution in Egyptian knowledge even if they have a terminology for the whites! Our Hebrew Heritage has classified them! with out what our Hebrew ancestors wrote we would be Lost!Tamahu mite be what Egypt call them devil!gog IS HERE NOW! an our peoples knowledge about gog is on time! i looked into it! its a mess!Tamahu them devils trying to get in africa real bad! whites pulling up everywhere! an they cant stop them! damn! its ugly! Bible say they gone die trying to take africa! that other Nations in the EAST fixing to buck them devils! africa is the new Battle Ground! AFRICOM is the reason! AFRICOM is eating the peoples up
I heard about AFRICOM thru YouTube..Farakhan was tlk'n to the media about moves the U.N. was making to further push Imperialism on a broader scale..

Level 8

Location hidden

#46089 Jan 4, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard about AFRICOM thru YouTube..Farakhan was tlk'n to the media about moves the U.N. was making to further push Imperialism on a broader scale..
look it up, look at symbol!! africa in the middle like a vagina!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#46090 Jan 4, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Neanderthal = Nephilim
Neanderthals werent giants, they stood 5ft in their socks lol....
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#46091 Jan 4, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
You still haven't shown me that monkey becoming a man. LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Unfortunately I wont be able to show you a monkey becoming a man. It took hundreds and thousands of years lol... there are some people who still look like monkeys though....
Phaed

Oklahoma City, OK

#46092 Jan 4, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>look it up, look at symbol!! africa in the middle like a vagina!
Thas cold!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
reports prompt name change for Burnett Elementa... 17 min Cochise 1
Blacks are being slaughtered all over America a... 18 min FACT 1
more AA's with diabetes than other races 39 min fab 16
Nigerian women love Pakistani men 39 min Stupid Thread 9
Why do former white washed blacks always become... 41 min Stupid Thread 3
I will never sell my Nigerian queens out 42 min BlackAngell 78
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 44 min OnlyPatchWork 2,048
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 1 hr Miguel is the man 3,145
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 hr Gargantos 120,507
There's A War On The Black Male 1 hr black man1 474
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 3 hr Stupid Thread 4,677
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••