Hebrew Israelite
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#46030 Jan 3, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN IS BACK wrote:
<quoted text> What are YOU talking about I have made NO comment about CAIN
So what! all people migrated what is your point I am talking about JAPHET
NOT CAIN READ WHAT I wrote; What You need to do is talk about HOW BLACK JAPHET and HIS PEOPLE WERE and HOw LONG did they RULE EUROPE
There were no 'black japhet' people who ruled Europe, you stupid ass. The people who ruled Europe were as white as their modern European descendants are today. You are such a self hating jackass that you'd rather claim the SAME Europeans who captured, enslaved and SOLD your West black African ancestors as slaves rather then admit to your West African roots, and who by the way are STILL among the ruling elite ruling the globe today including YOUR degenerate ass. You are pathetic.
Now you lying piece of shit, ANSWER THE QUESTION: So what happened, you crazy bell ringer of the apocalypse? Its 2013 and white people are still around, they aren't 'enslaved', no Israelites were attacked nor presecuted nor killed, the World elite are STILL in power and they didn't dump the US Dollar for any " NEW GLOBAL Currency", there are NO riots in the streets NO people DIED in the streets, the banking system is STILL in place, no War with Iran has started, there is NO collapse of any leader nations and they are STILL ruling the world. So what happened to your predictions that were suppose to take part in Dec. 2012, liar? You are nothing but a lying reject who spreads fallacies, propagandistic claim, untruths and you are as big of a looney jackass as that ass clown F.S. Cherry, another black Occult Hebrew Israelite nutcase like yourself, who "predicted" Jesus was coming back in the year 2000 to slaughter all white people.

LAcreole
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#46031 Jan 3, 2013
Blacks, particularly Black Americans (slave descendants of West Africans) also have people fooled:

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T388FB3JR2KA5...

Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#46032 Jan 3, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>A bibical thread? What weird religion do you believe in that tells you that all white people and Jews are going to be punished by God and destroyed! Doesnt it say in the ten commandments love your neighbour as yourself? People on this site should repent and pray for forgiveness because hatred of others is never acceptable!! Im not even religious and I know that!
all white people and Jews are going to be punished by God and destroyed this is incorrect statement

THESE people will be PUNISHED because they enslaved the chosen people and afflicted them very harmfully

1. White Race
2. Native hamites
3. chineese
4. Aboriginals
5. Arabs
6 East Indians

All these races will BE ENSLAVED When Christ returns, Christ said it himself here read for your self

Luke Chapter 19
27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me

He said his ENEMIES, who are these ENEMIES? REMEMBER the ENEMIES of the HEBREWS are the ENEMIES of CHRIST so lets see who these nations are according to KING DAVID

Psalms Chapter 83
2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.

3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.

4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:

6 The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;

7 Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;

So those are the NATIONS THAT are ENEMIES of ISRAEL and CHRIST

Isaiah Chapter 14
1 For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.

2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

See what Isah just said you have too acount for that my friend YOUR Christian DOCTRINE says NOTHING about this scripture THEY ignore it like it was not even WRITTEN that is EVIL

HE said shall rule over their oppressors.

WE will RULE over our OPPRESSOR who is the WHITE RACE because of their wiickendness
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#46033 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
all white people and Jews are going to be punished by God and destroyed this is incorrect statement
THESE people will be PUNISHED because they enslaved the chosen people and afflicted them very harmfully
1. White Race
2. Native hamites
3. chineese
4. Aboriginals
5. Arabs
6 East Indians
All these races will BE ENSLAVED When Christ returns, Christ said it himself here read for your self
See what Isah just said you have too acount for that my friend YOUR Christian DOCTRINE says NOTHING about this scripture THEY ignore it like it was not even WRITTEN that is EVIL
HE said shall rule over their oppressors.
WE will RULE over our OPPRESSOR who is the WHITE RACE because of their wiickendness
Will be punished? According to your stupid prediction they should have already been 'punished' starting Dec 2012, you lying piece of shit.
<quoted text>
I have already told you that there are two prophecies that need to be fulfilled
1. america's complete down fall fiancial colapse which will cause the american Govt to attack its ctizens and put them in concentration camps, riots will happen people will DIE!-------> this will happen Dec 2012 <----- when the World elite dump the U.S Dollar for a NEW GLOBAL Currency
2. Your people and the govt will attack the hebrew Israelites and persecute us and KILL some of Us
3. Your govt will go to war with the Khazars against Iran, people will die. Then FROM the EAST Those so called UFO's that cant be stopped! yeah Jeff thats the chariots of the Most High buddy slavery for your people will be next.
SHALAM!
So what happened, you crazy bell ringer of the apocalypse? Its 2013 and white people are still around, neither they or any of the other people you mentioned above are 'enslaved', no Israelites were attacked nor presecuted nor killed, the World elite are STILL in power, they didn't dump the US Dollar for any " NEW GLOBAL Currency", there are NO riots in the streets NO people DIED in the streets, the banking system is STILL in place, no War with Iran has started, there is NO collapse of any leader nations and they are STILL ruling the world. So what happened to your predictions that were suppose to take part in Dec. 2012, liar? You are nothing but a lying reject who spreads fallacies, propagandistic claim, untruths and you are as big of a looney jackass as that ass clown F.S. Cherry, another black Occult Hebrew Israelite nutcase like yourself, who "predicted" Jesus was coming back in the year 2000 to slaughter all white people.

Level 6

Location hidden

#46034 Jan 3, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You lying piece of shit, you did TOO give dates/time periods and I'm just glad that anything posted on Topix can't be edited NOR deleted:
<quoted text>
So what happened, you crazy bell ringer of the apocalypse? Its 2013 and white people are still around, they aren't 'enslaved', no Israelites were attacked nor presecuted nor killed, the World elite are STILL in power and they didn't dump the US Dollar for any " NEW GLOBAL Currency", there are NO riots in the streets NO people DIED in the streets, the banking system is STILL in place, no War with Iran has started, there is NO collapse of any leader nations and they are STILL ruling the world. So what happened to your predictions that were suppose to take part in Dec. 2012, liar? You are nothing but a lying reject who spreads fallacies, propagandistic claim, untruths and you are as big of a looney jackass as that ass clown F.S. Cherry, another black Occult Hebrew Israelite nutcase like yourself, who "predicted" Jesus was coming back in the year 2000 to slaughter all white people.
Well did this EVENT happen YET

when the World elite dump the U.S Dollar for a NEW GLOBAL Currency

HUH did it! No it has not happend YET

I also said America will have too FALL That has not happen YET it will soon.

Notice right now YOUR ELITE ar trying to take away the 2nd ammendment that means THEY will BE TAKINGYOUR GUNS

WITH FORCE yes right now there are special groups designed to forcable take your registered GUN from your HOME

THAT will cause a war in America

Watch out JEFF you time is comming next marshall law next war in Iran next

YOUR SLAVERY
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#46035 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>Well did this EVENT happen YET
when the World elite dump the U.S Dollar for a NEW GLOBAL Currency
HUH did it! No it has not happend YET
I also said America will have too FALL That has not happen YET it will soon.
Notice right now YOUR ELITE ar trying to take away the 2nd ammendment that means THEY will BE TAKINGYOUR GUNS
WITH FORCE yes right now there are special groups designed to forcable take your registered GUN from your HOME
THAT will cause a war in America
Watch out JEFF you time is comming next marshall law next war in Iran next
YOUR SLAVERY
You lying piece of shit, YOU GAVE A DATE ---> Dec. 2012 <---- and I'm just glad that anything posted on Topix can't be edited NOR deleted:
<quoted text>
I have already told you that there are two prophecies that need to be fulfilled
1. america's complete down fall fiancial colapse which will cause the american Govt to attack its ctizens and put them in concentration camps, riots will happen people will DIE!-------> this will happen Dec 2012 <----- when the World elite dump the U.S Dollar for a NEW GLOBAL Currency
2. Your people and the govt will attack the hebrew Israelites and persecute us and KILL some of Us
3. Your govt will go to war with the Khazars against Iran, people will die. Then FROM the EAST Those so called UFO's that cant be stopped! yeah Jeff thats the chariots of the Most High buddy slavery for your people will be next.
SHALAM!
So what happened, you crazy bell ringer of the apocalypse? What's the next date you will pull out of your ass like you do with all your moronic claims for the suppose 'enslavement' of "my people", hmmm you lying contradictory jackass?

Its 2013 and white people are still around, they aren't 'enslaved' and neither are my people or anyone else for that matter, no Israelites were attacked nor presecuted nor killed, the World elite are STILL in power and they didn't dump the US Dollar for any " NEW GLOBAL Currency", there are NO riots in the streets NO people DIED in the streets, the banking system is STILL in place, no War with Iran has started, there is NO collapse of any leader nations and they are STILL ruling the world.

So what happened to your predictions that were suppose to take part in Dec. 2012, liar? You are nothing but a lying reject who spreads fallacies, propagandistic claim, untruths and you are as big of a looney jackass as that ass clown F.S. Cherry, another black Occult Hebrew Israelite nutcase like yourself, who "predicted" Jesus was coming back in the year 2000 to slaughter all white people.

Level 6

Location hidden

#46036 Jan 3, 2013
White rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>iz neanderthals another way of saying white people?
Actually neanderthal is another name FOR NEGRO ABORIGINAL JAPHETIC PEOPLE

ALL WHITE people are called EDOM

THE WHITE race only came out of Southern Europe were they where ENSLAVED by the ETRUSCANS and ancient Black Greeks
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#46037 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>Actually neanderthal is another name FOR NEGRO ABORIGINAL JAPHETIC PEOPLE

THE WHITE race only came out of Southern Europe were they where ENSLAVED by the ETRUSCANS and ancient Black Greeks
Edomites black and be Hebrew

White folks from Japeth

Greeks be homo & white not black so you a lying devil
lowlife

Garden City, MI

#46038 Jan 3, 2013
Are people not reading the news? The dollar WILL be replaced. Read.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#46039 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Actually neanderthal is another name FOR NEGRO ABORIGINAL JAPHETIC PEOPLE
You are an fn' retard. There were no N e gr o e "ABORIGINAL JAPHETIC" neanderthals, nor any 'black' Greeks nor Etruscans, these people were white, No Truth Self Hating Jackass. Southern Europeans were as white as Southern Europeans are today, retard. Second of all Neanderthals were another Homospecies altogether, moron, and they dated from nearly 600,000–350,000 years ago and YOUR stupid ass believes humans only came to existance 10,000 years ago, you contradictory lying piece of shit.

Now answer the question you crazy bell ringer of the apocalypse. Its 2013 and white people are still around, neither they or any of the other people you mentioned above are 'enslaved', no Israelites were attacked nor presecuted nor killed, the World elite are STILL in power, they didn't dump the US Dollar for any " NEW GLOBAL Currency", there are NO riots in the streets NO people DIED in the streets, the banking system is STILL in place, no War with Iran has started, there is NO collapse of any leader nations and they are STILL ruling the world. So what happened to your predictions that were suppose to take part in Dec. 2012, liar? You are nothing but a lying reject who spreads fallacies, propagandistic claim, untruths and you are as big of a looney jackass as that ass clown F.S. Cherry, another black Occult Hebrew Israelite nutcase like yourself, who "predicted" Jesus was coming back in the year 2000 to slaughter all white people.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#46040 Jan 3, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
Blacks, particularly Black Americans (slave descendants of West Africans) also have people fooled:
The Harold Wallace Rosenthal Interview
http://rense.com/general66/rosen.htm

"Money is more important than morality. We can accomplish anything with money. Our people are proving that in Israel where its strength against attack is its permanent state of war readiness. Israel can now win in any encounter. The kibbutz-raised intellectual elements are going to build that small country into a mid-east wonderland. It will also eventually be the base for World Government Headquarters." (Talmudic Judaism is a religion of Jewish

We discussed the Black invasion of city, county and state and their prominence now in television. Also how ridiculous it is for Blacks to become converted to Jews -- like Sammy Davis for instance. Mr. R. replied:

"That doesn't mean anything. We know that a Black cannot become a Jew and that Sammy Davis is still Black. It may have been to his advantage to become converted. In reality he still remains a n-&%$r and not a Jew."

R. Well, it's true. We're smart -- we are powerful and at the proper time we will mix up your gentile women with the Blacks and in 50 years you'll be all mixed up. N-----s love to s---w your white women and we encourage it by using them to our advantage.

W. I recall your saying that the Blacks serve a purpose.

R. Yes, we will use them to a great advantage.(It was primarily by Jewish merchant ships and Jewish-run slave auctions that the blacks got to America.)

W. And try to destroy them after you have used them I presume?

R. If necessary. Yes! You and I know they're inferior people, a dumb race, but can be useful with the use of money. I mean real big money. N-----s will do anything for money. So, when the time comes -- and you might even live to see it -- we will have that complete control while you stupid Christians are waiting for your Christ, the impostor, to return as your savior.
"

Level 7

Location hidden

#46041 Jan 3, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
Jews selling infants foreskin on the market

Rabbis: Circumcision Death Investigation Could Force Mohels Underground

http://gothamist.com/2012/03/08/rabbis_circum...

WHY RABBIS MUST SUCK THE BLOOD OF A CIRCUMCISED INFANT
http://www.whale.to/a/why_rabbis.html

Infecting baby with herpes
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 7

Location hidden

#46042 Jan 3, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
The Haavara Agreement - The Pact Between Hitler and the Jews
http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Soc/s...

http://archive.jta.org/article/1934/12/09/282...

Level 7

Location hidden

#46043 Jan 3, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
The Harold Wallace Rosenthal Interview
http://rense.com/general66/rosen.htm

Dear reader -- after the tape machine had been turned off, I accused Harold Rosenthal of not living up to our agreement in replying truthfully to my question as to the Jews being God's Chosen people. He replied:

"We are god's chosen people ... Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer -- so I wasn't lying -- and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive."

Level 7

Location hidden

#46044 Jan 3, 2013
Daniel 8

13 Upon this I heard one of the Saints speaking, which Saint said unto One that asked this question: How long shall this vision of the daily sacrifice and of the wasting abomination endure: That the Sanctuary and the Power shall so be trodden under foot?

14 And He answered Him: Unto the evening and the morning, even two thousand and three hundreth days: Then shall the Sanctuary be cleansed again.
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#46045 Jan 3, 2013
lowlife wrote:
Are people not reading the news? The dollar WILL be replaced. Read.
I thought it was already
Phaed

United States

#46046 Jan 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
im looking into the Ethiopian Yemen connection! its gone tell alot of what happen in africa! see them Arabs sold us! the Dark-skin ones! the light skin ones came from turkey not to long ago! they fresh to the region the light skin white Arabs!its them red almost yellow looking ones! some got nappy hair alot got straight hair!"straight hair!Hue skin Arab is EDOM DIRECT!! same with Ethiopians!"straight hair!Hue skin"EDOM DIRECT! then to speak Arabic! EDOM to the bone! head to toe!
LMAO..Big Brotha I ain't mad at U..U hate Edom, so do I
Phaed

United States

#46047 Jan 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
When we see references to "birds" and "beasts"
in the English version of the Bible we, naturally, might assume the obvious.
I have evidence, however, from other alternate ancient texts, even the
Bible, that these references was more than just animals. They could
actually be individual groups of people.some might not know, the writers of ancient times often referred to
people they didn't like as "animals.There are also a number
of examples of this in the Bible: "Wherefore are we counted as beasts, and
reputed vile in your sight (Job 18:3)?" The word for beasts, in this verse, is
behemah. This Hebrew word could often be one of the words King James
translators mistook as an animal.A lesser-known, or archaic, definition of cattle is "human
beings especially in masse (a group)". Another closely related word to
cattle is chattel. Chattel can also be defined as a "slave" or "bondsman"A beast, according to the above dictionary, can also be defined as "an
animal under human control, or a contemptible person"biblical references to beasts also refer to people - those also
designated to help Adam? This same beast can also be defined as
"something formidably difficult to control". Often, the members of ancient
societies who were looked upon as "wild" or idolatrous were looked upon
in this way: as beasts.
AGREED
White rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#46048 Jan 3, 2013
Man HELL NAW. im sitting here watching this show my moms asked me to watch called FIRST LADYS: SISTERHOOD. Its a show about ladies that are matter to pastors. Its a black lady who is married to a JEW. they were invited to a dinner party where the jew and the black woman was telling why they got kicked out of a church that he was minstering at after 6 weeks. This MUTHA FUCKA bust out and tells the people at the table about the jews and says: THE JEWS WERE THE ORIGINAL BLACK MAN. he says ADAM and EVE were BLACK. WOW what are the odds of that!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#46049 Jan 3, 2013
Jeremiah 25:13;And I will bring upon that land all my words which I have pronounced against it, even all that is written in this book, which Jeremiah hath prophesied against all the nations.all so that BOOK of Moses because Jeremiah was a Prophet of them words, he was chosen at birth,he was a messenger a savoir, because if we would have listen to his words we would have been ok we would have been saved his word was directly from CREATOR,an everything he said CAME TO PASS!Jeremiah 25:14;For many nations and great kings shall serve themselves of them also: and I will recompense them according to their deeds, and according to the works of their own hands, this be all the Nations that has join them self's to Japehet kids the Armenians the true Jews, an edom,the mixed arabs that mixed with Jepeht kids, the amorites Edom an tubal-cain an them is the Jews of today! all mixed!from back in the Days, tubal-cain peoples got with Japehet kids they became ONE an from them they mixed with Canaan cursed seed that was the founders of Babylon.Cain was banished to the land of Nod, after his brother's murder an was the First White Man, and before Eve gave birth to her third son Seth,then there was as yet only one (supposed) descendant of Adam on earth that was Cain, and he was the reprobate . We know that Cain had a wife, and evidence would indicate that he had taken a female from among the BEASTS ,the Beastly peoples lived in NOD an cain went there, an they became ONE,an then after flood all wicked peoples got together in Babylon,Jeremiah 25:15;For thus saith the LORD God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send thee, to drink it, you see they was sent at us, we knows the Chaldean s be Armenians, an the rest of the family from the North an they took Babylon over,Jeremiah 25:16;And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them, an they have been mad,Jeremiah 25:17;Then took I the cup at the LORD'S hand, and made all the nations to drink, unto whom the LORD had sent me:we gone see all the Nations that drank from that CUP, them are our true ENEMYS,Jeremiah 25:18 To wit, Jerusalem, and the cities of Judah, and the kings thereof, and the princes thereof, to make them a desolation, an astonishment, an hissing, and a curse; as it is this day;an them same Peoples would steal our Heritage an remove us into all the kingdoms of the Earth,Jeremiah 25:19;Pharaoh king of Egypt, and his servants, and his princes, and all his people;Jeremiah 25:20;And all the mingled people, and all the kings of the land of Uz, and all the kings of the land of the Philistines, and Ashkelon, and Azzah, and Ekron, and the remnant of Ashdod,them be Canaanite related peoples that had long ago mixed with other peoples, an was NON Hebrews,them peoples was a Nation before an we didnt destroy them now they UGLY head was to rise up an give add to our ENEMY,they was part of EDOM.Jeremiah 25:21;Edom, and Moab, and the children of Ammon,we see EDOM in there, ok,Jeremiah 25:22;And all the kings of Tyrus, and all the kings of Zidon, and the kings of the isles which are beyond the sea,that would be them Natives to BEYOND THE SEA,the whites from the coast line of Europe from the North got us, history bare witness to this,Jeremiah 25:23;Dedan, and Tema, and Buz, and all that are in the utmost corners,this be them ARABS that has moved up in our hoods today! in the past they sold us to the Grecians Japheht kids they open the door to slavery ather we ran into africa ,Jeremiah 25:24;And all the kings of Arabia, and all the kings of the mingled people that dwell in the desert,you see them words? kings of Arabia?the mingled people mixed peoples,they mixed up with all thee above,Jeremiah 25:25;And all the kings of Zimri, and all the kings of Elam, and all the kings of the Medes,thats the peoples from India,an they whites mixed up in them an arabs to,Jeremiah 25:26;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min JRB 1,582,459
Power of Master Lee for President. 2 min The Power Of Mast... 20
Antifa traitors planning Nationwide riots in No... 6 min El Rey del Mundo 6
Blacks weren't designed to be Smart 15 min El Rey del Mundo 10
65 ventilated in ChimpCongo this weekend! 28 min Ugly monkeys 4
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 40 min Hmm the meanie 124
I'm not white but are blacks really this stupid... 1 hr aintnone 22
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 2 hr The Power Of Mast... 37
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 2 hr KIP 222
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 3 hr Tony 109