Hebrew Israelite
White rabbit

Charleston, SC

#45918 Jan 2, 2013
byxtchie wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually he's right.......... BUT..........You are right too.
That is the problem with the bible. That is a book that "THEY" AUTHORED, no matter where they got the information from, no matter if the info is factual or not. THEY OWN THAT BOOK AND IT IS WITGHOUT A DOUBT CONNECTED TO THEIR CHURCH. So when you go into ANY court and use the bible as an authority to prove your point, they will use that same book to prove their point AND BOTH POINTS ARE THERE, as you can see with the debates going on with people pulling up verses to prove opposite points. AND THEY WILL WIN EVERY TIME.
This is why I keep telling you not to use it. It's only an authority because YOU make it one. There are other documents out there that you can use. keep searching.
do you agree with what your saying. You would never know unless youve went up against this beast PERSONALLY and ill just assume that you have used the NATURAL LAWS that are in these scriptures right. What you missed was this regardless to what church or organization these laws are annexed to they are perfect iutside of a individual using them. Its not the law thats unnatural its PEOPLE that are. We are playing a game of chess here but if you know your laws of the game then surely you wont have a problem making check mate. So what cause they authored this HOLY BOOK. You forgot where they got their information from. Nothing can have a beginning without a source. So i dont agree with you on the statement above. For the person unware of the rules of a game is always gonna be a loser but if you know the rules of the game then there is OPPURTUNITY for you to win. It sounds like to me SOME brothers are just afraid of CHANCE. Afraid to beaten so they can grow strong and face their opponent another day! So technically are not alot of wise men on this topix. They hide behind quotes and proverbs they get from someone elsez studies. Call me what you want ill be that while im learning the game and the ways of my opponent!
White rabbit

Charleston, SC

#45919 Jan 2, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
No Big BrothA..peep this, Obadiah told us hw to identify Edom in his warning to Esau descendants!! Edom and Cave-Creeps are the same ppl including the Horites tht roamed ancient Palentstine among Edom..the knuckle-draggers (Neanderthals) are relative/related to Esau..Obadiah tlk'n bout cave dwellers not Ishmaelites..Ishmael mama is dark faced like Abramham but a different grade of Negro..not a halfbreed! Ishmael got hit w/ tzaraat by Edom invasion now they look like what we call MidEast fair skin Negro features w/ hair like a goat (str8 haired ppl)!!
you know even though i can rationalize the who edom invasion, i didnt even think about this. Good info!
White rabbit

Charleston, SC

#45920 Jan 2, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
Homie they can't trace our roots bck into the Animal Kingdom like they do theirs!! We Hue-Man..100%!! Not them Ben..CaveCrawlers
good explanation but dont brag about being HUE MAN lol! We are MEN we are not lower animals. Them white people are distorting facts with the names. They go around all day long claiming we men are from animals. Well that is kust jacked up that the majority of the animal kingdom has caught up with the white mans EVOLUTION THEORY LOL! the are better just saying WE COME FROM DARK SKIN PEOPLE AND HAVING WHITE SKIN IS UNNATURAL. What are they ashamed of? Oh i forgot it puts them at the bottom of the man family making them lowerclass and bottom feeders by natural law.
WiLLy Lump Lump

Clinton, MS

#45921 Jan 2, 2013
I guess you could say Neanderthal were the first ones in Europe since their remains are only found in Eurasia and have NEVER been FOUND IN AFRICA. The "original" "modern humans" were and will always be NEGROS. Plus, don't take the involvement of "Spirits" lightly. Do you think man of old times actually sat around in the wilderness and accidentally gained the knowledge they had? Alot which we still don't know and understand today in 2013. How do you build a pyramid like that of ancient Egypt(Kemet),...without a "wheel". The ancient monuments aren't just art and history but tools also. Think of a child's mind,.. an infant.
Phaed

Oklahoma City, OK

#45922 Jan 2, 2013
White rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>you know even though i can rationalize the who edom invasion, i didnt even think about this. Good info!
yea man..quit lookn out at life and look inward where life is real!! Same enemy different name..Edom today is Caucasian bcz we cn trace their ties to America via Europe but guess what? To tell the story frm their perspective would've got em busted b4 now 4 portraying a fraud..basically..Rome was Edomite Heavan they last hoorah b4 now today in America screaming god bless America!! LMAO..
WiLLy Lump Lump

Clinton, MS

#45923 Jan 2, 2013
Daniel 9 (KJV)

25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem "unto" "the Messiah the Prince" shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, "even in troublous times".

26 And after threescore and two weeks "shall Messiah" "be cut off", but "not for himself": and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a "flood", and "unto" the "end of the war desolations" "are determined"

27 And "he shall" "confirm the covenant" (NEW COVENANT) with many for "one week": and in the midst of the week "he shall cause" "the sacrifice and the oblation to cease", and for the "overspreading" of "abominations" "he shall make it desolate", "even until" the "consummation"(after the "wedding"), and "that determined" "shall be" "poured "upon" the "desolate".

Read More @: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
Phaed

Oklahoma City, OK

#45924 Jan 2, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
(Neanderthals) are relative/related to Esau.? that would make us the same?
We ain't kin to no damn monkey, Ben!! They got U if U believe we got animal kingdom in US?!! This y White Men hv always deeply desired our women, defile them, rape them and beat them also re-teach her to re-teach him! Thts how the scheme is played today..too many Brothas shack'n up so they under a woman roof instead of a roof of their own!! Wanted: Dark Man, diploma w/ a decent job, transpo and a spot of his own is rare in the south..we some of yo purest Hebrew..look at our overall behavior? Don't it fit the hardhead Negroes of the scriptures? Look at us..same Negroes different names now!! We bn kicked around long enuf..we can't mess this up man..CREATOR gv us a gift to use!
Phaed

Oklahoma City, OK

#45925 Jan 2, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>we had cave an such in our MT an hills! they found stuff all the times in the caves in between eygpt an Palestine! deadsea scroll found in caves! so look at what your saying! when you look at Jeremiah 25 look at the land an where they talk its EDOM land an the so0called arabs boen there! always been there! they mixed worst then we could ever be! this is a warn up!!
Sure the Afrika landscape has mountainous regions but Ben..we ain't dwell in no cliffs nor the Arabs!! His-Story tell U they Neanderthal cousins LOL
Phaed

Oklahoma City, OK

#45926 Jan 2, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
this Is OCCULT info! 1 messiah belief system 2 believe EDOM is white peoples, 3 to think natives an Mexicans lived in Jerusalem, an that they was born in africa! 4 to think Hebrews migrated to Europe to live an own banks!5 the Occult believes everybody's a Hebrew! the Occult also believe that CREATOR got to send his lil boy to finish a job the Daddy started! poor example to the kid! hahahah here ya'll go with that weak son of a god mess! " oh the daddy couldnt finish the job so he sent his only son! when books say lot of sons! the Occult will have yo mind messed up!
I said nothing about a 3rd person coming to do a job..we tlk'n about who Edom was and who Edom is today
White rabbit

Charleston, SC

#45927 Jan 2, 2013
WiLLy Lump Lump wrote:
Daniel 9 (KJV)
25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem "unto" "the Messiah the Prince" shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, "even in troublous times".
26 And after threescore and two weeks "shall Messiah" "be cut off", but "not for himself": and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a "flood", and "unto" the "end of the war desolations" "are determined"
27 And "he shall" "confirm the covenant" (NEW COVENANT) with many for "one week": and in the midst of the week "he shall cause" "the sacrifice and the oblation to cease", and for the "overspreading" of "abominations" "he shall make it desolate", "even until" the "consummation"(after the "wedding"), and "that determined" "shall be" "poured "upon" the "desolate".
ha would you look at that, i just asked JUDAH about verse 25 the other day lol! Thats odd. The numbers hae me puzzled!
African AE

Port Elizabeth, South Africa

#45928 Jan 2, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
(Neanderthals) are relative/related to Esau.? that would make us the same?
Neanderthals are just another human race and some people today still look like Neanderthals! Jesus probably had Neanderthal DNA because they were the first people in Israel.
WiLLy Lump Lump

Clinton, MS

#45929 Jan 2, 2013
Daniel 9 "Complete Jewish Bible" (CJB)

25Know, therefore, and discern that seven weeks [of years] will elapse between the issuing of the decree to restore and rebuild Yerushalayim until an "anointed prince" comes. It will remain built for sixty-two weeks [of years], with open spaces and moats; but these "will be troubled times".
26 Then, after the sixty-two weeks, "Mashiach" "will be cut off" and "have nothing". The people of a "prince" "yet to come" "will destroy" "the city" and "the sanctuary", but "his end will come with a flood", and "desolations" are decreed until "the war is over".
27 He will make a strong covenant with leaders for one week [of years]. For half of the week he will put a stop to "the sacrifice" and the "grain offering". "On the wing of detestable things" the "desolator" "will come" and "continue" "until the already decreed destruction" is "poured out on the desolator".

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#45930 Jan 2, 2013
The Prophet
Daniel 9
19 O my GOD, incline thine ear, and hearken (at the least for THINE own sake) open thine eye: Behold how we be desolated, Ye, and the City also, which is called after THY name: For we do not cast our prayers before THEE in our own righteousness, no: O forgive CREATOR: O CREATOR consider, tary not over long: But for THINE own sake do it, O my GOD: For THY city and THY People is called after THY name.

20 As I was yet speaking at my prayers, knowledging mine own sins and the sins of my People, making so mine intercession before THE CREATOR my GOD, For the Holy Hills sake of my GOD:

21 Ye, while I was yet speaking in my prayer, Behold, The Man GABRIEL (whom I had seen afor in the vision) came flying to me, and touched me about the offering time in the evening.

22 He informed me, and spake unto me; O Daniel (said He) I am now come, to make thee understand it:

23 For as soon as thou begannest to make thy prayer, it was so divised, and therefore am I come to show thee. And why? For thou art a man greatly beloved. Wherefore, ponder the matter well, That thou mayest learn, to understand the vision.

24 Seventy weeks are determined over thy People, and over thy Holy City: That the wickedness may be consumed, That the sin may have an end, That the offense may be reconciled, and to bring in Everlasting Righteousness, to fulfill the visions and the Prophets and to anoint the MOST HOLY ONE.

25 Understand this then, and mark it well: That from the time it shall be concluded, to go and repair Jerusalem again, unto CHRIST ( or THE ANOINTED) PRINCE: There shall be seven weeks. Then shall the streets and walls be builded again sixty-two weeks, But with hard troublesome times.

26 After these sixty-two weeks, shall CHRIST be slain, and they shall have no pleasure in HIM. Then shall there come a people with the prince, and destroy the City and the Sanctuary: And his end shall come as the water flood. But the desolation shall continue till the end of the battle.

27 He shall make a strong bond with many, For the space of a week: And when the week is half gone, he shall put down the slain and meat offering. And in the Temple there shall be an abominationable desolation, till it have destroyed all. And it is concluded, that this wasting shall continue unto the end.
----------

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#45931 Jan 2, 2013
The abomination and desolation is happening NOW as we type.

The land is being trampled underfoot by the gentiles until the time of the gentiles be fulfilled, until the end.
WiLLy Lump Lump

Clinton, MS

#45932 Jan 2, 2013
"LOCUSTS" and "WORMS"

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#45933 Jan 2, 2013
unfazed wrote:
The abomination and desolation is happening NOW as we type.
The land is being trampled underfoot by the gentiles until the time of the gentiles be fulfilled, until the end.
the abomination/desolation is a specific event that suppose to be a sign for the followers of christ to 'flee'.

let me ask, are arabs gentiles?

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#45934 Jan 2, 2013
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
I said nothing about a 3rd person coming to do a job..we tlk'n about who Edom was and who Edom is today
ok when was the book of OBADIAH was written? it make big difference when you knows that but bout time you be posted, i will have posted the answer! we holler things an never look at when it happen!how was on throne? what was going on? when that book was written!?

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#45935 Jan 2, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>gave you read Jeremiah 25? this was before the whites had full control! EDOM occupied the Arabs land!NO whites full blooded but the Scythians an we knows thats GOG the europeans! so EDOM couldnt be the white peoples they spot of evilness taken! even though edom has got in them to! but the white race isnt edom! Jeremiah 25 puts EDOM in Arabs land!, ismael kids on record for aiding the beast an mixing with them! EDOM gone be arabs stock!
edom would be in south western jordan. that's not the original land of the arabs - and real arabs aren't white.

edom is white. esau isn't the 'father' of the white race like how some crazy bhi try to claim. but he is white.
http://heroseagain.files.wordpress.com/2012/0...

you can also see this in the sculpures of petra:
http://0.tqn.com/d/arthistory/1/0/P/N/petra_0...

this narrative is very consistent. hebrews .vs. aryans.

you can see this in the association of satan with magog. the story of the nephilim in 1st enoch, the conflict between cain and abel, and jacob and esau.

...and the enslavement of aa by the wm in america.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#45936 Jan 2, 2013
ok im going to do this the caves was at Petra an the fortress at Umm-el-Bayyarah was EDOM strong hold!ok at the time OBADIAH was written king Ahab was King,ok is gone lay a foundation. we have to knows when book was written!

Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#45937 Jan 2, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again, No Truth Self Hating Idiot. Ancient Greeks, Silures, Tungrians, Scythians, Celts, Germans, ect didn't come from any 'black man' named 'Japhet', you stupid idiot. Tacitus doesn't describe any Europeans as racially black. The term used back then for racially black people was N ! g R 3o and this term was never applied towards any Europeans. Tacitus describes the Caledonia as RED HAIRED Fair skinned Europeans and Silures as Brunette Europeans from Iberia, NOWHERE does he describe them as racially black, you identity confused moron. Now stop trying to claim people and civilizations that were never black NOR African and ANSWER THE QUESTION: What happened with your stupid prediction that white people would be "enslaved" come Dec. 2012? You are a lying reject and as big of a looney jackass as that ass clown F.S. Cherry, another black Occult Hebrew Israelite nutcase like yourself, who "predicted" Jesus was coming back in the year 2000 to slaughter all white people.
First Here is the BOOK by Finch, Charles. Echoes of the Old Darkland
http://www.amazon.com/Echoes-Old-Darkland-The...

Of course you have NOT read this book huh?

This is what it is about The author discusses the humankind's earliest cultures and the roots of Christianity.

That means this book covers human life from the beginning all the way to Europe.

Now this are Books specically geared toward Europe and the Gauls and Celts explaining that they were BLACK

1.Celtic Scotland By W.F Skene 1876

2 Celtic Myth and Legend
by Charles Squire
http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/celt/cml/inde...

3. Huxley: On Some Fixed Points in British Ethnology. 1871

I will quote Chapter 3 Celtic Myth and Legend

Speculation has run somewhat wild over the question of the composition of the Early Britons. But out of the clash of rival theories there emerges one--and one only--which may be considered as scientifically established. We have certain proof of two distinct human stocks in the British Islands at the time of the Roman Conquest; and so great an authority as Professor Huxley has given his opinion that there is no evidence of any others.

The earliest of these two races would seem to have inhabited our islands from the most ancient times, and may, for our purpose, be described as aboriginal. It was the people that built the "long barrows"; and which is variously called by ethnologists the Iberian, Mediterranean, Berber, Basque, Silurian, or Euskarian race. In physique it was short, swarthy, dark-haired, dark-eyed, and long-skulled; its language belonged to the class called "Hamitic", the surviving types of which are found among the Gallas, Abyssinians, Berbers, and other North African tribes; and it seems to have come originally from some part either of Eastern, Northern, or Central Africa. Spreading thence, it was

probably the first people to inhabit the Valley of the Nile, and it sent offshoots into Syria and Asia Minor. The earliest Hellenes found it in Greece under the name of "Pelasgoi"; the earliest Latins in Italy, as the "Etruscans"; and the Hebrews in Palestine, as the "Hittites.

". It spread northward through Europe as far as the Baltic, and westward, along the Atlas chain, to Spain, France, and our own islands

Also this book also covers EUROPE

1. Ancient and Modern Britons Vol 1 and Vol 2
2. A study of the settlement of England and the tribal origin of the Old English people: by Thomas William Shore (1906)
Our Darker Forefathers.

3. Visram, R., Asians in Britain: 400 years of History, London, 2002

And there ARE MORE books as well on this subject the subject of EUROPE being ran and controlled BY NEGRO races

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Does race mixing and interbreeding serve whites... (Feb '10) 13 min haaaa 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min THE DEVIL 1,277,191
Why do white people love Asians ? (Oct '10) 23 min aziandood 10
Unarmed White Male Shot By Police 28 min Nikki 8
White men are better lovers? 31 min -The Black Foreig... 541
Who is selina london? 1 hr selina london 73
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 1 hr dreamhunk 2,067
Harris County Deputy Murdered 1 hr African AE 107
Another police officer murdered today during a ... 1 hr Big Knob 67
Egyptians in Egypt 2 hr African AE 507
Black ppl are attending college at higher rates... 3 hr Hellywood 46
More from around the web