|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

rtrdmr wrote:
<quoted text>
when the lord descend from heaven and save them from the gog.....they will realize finaly he is the only true GOd........btw, Lord Jesus is not a man like you and me, he is G'd. Not a "man".
Lmao, really PROVE IT!
White Rabbitl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in BC..I didn't say that, when CREATOR spoke of the Amorites time Genesis 15:16 is talkn about when the Holy Land is invaded by them (Romans, Edomites and mixed evil seed) in AD and that's how they got their hands on our books and destroyed the temple..Rome empire began BC 168-AD 476 or earlier! You don't think Edom caught a few stragglers during that invasion?..they took no slaves you saying..I disagree Ben, those rotten demons hv bn trying to exterminate us since they arrived on the scene!! U kno this too..I don't put shit passed em..
this sounds about correct!
Black Deal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>BULLSHIT!!..C U, you a TaMaHu..this is y your mind bends but can't break your own spell U drug us thru in slavery 400 yrz..CREATOR told Us what to think of yo kind?! HE said this to Isaac wife, remmbr?
Genesis 25:21-23

21 Isaac prayed to the Lord on behalf of his wife, because she was childless. The Lord answered his prayer, and his wife Rebekah became pregnant. 22 The babies jostled each other within her, and she said,“Why is this happening to me?” So she went to inquire of the Lord.

23 The Lord said to her,

“Two NATIONS are in your womb,
and two peoples from within you will BE SEPARATED;
one people will be stronger than the other,
[and the older will serve the younger.]”
The BOLD words spoke by MOST HIGH say how we will see this ppl..HE ain't said nothin about brotherly (Philadelphia or Philotopia) HAHAHAHA!! Get on beast!! Best ya feet like yo Cuzn Fred (Fred Flintstone) that is!! The womb is The Earth fool!! Not literal but thru precepts stacked high! Edom will fight us tooth/nail to be known as FIRST in this world we live in now but YAH KINGDOM crushes this and we return to glory forever!! Edom makes it seem like he first but scripture shows U the truth..this is y Edom knows he ain't first bcz Esau despised his birthright LMMAO..y'all know who is first..ancient artifacts being dug up everyday proving we the dark face ppl hv bn on Earth a lot longer than any one else..telling U the Adam/Eve identity to your face and yo ppl still deny truth SMH tsk tsk tsk!! Sad but true but punishment is on the way..be cool..right around the corner..
Esau from Isaac?

Isaac from Abraham?

You just still spinning your lies devil
White Rabbitl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>if you look at it you see all them laws them devils got us under? we needs to do away with all that bullshit!!
do away with those laws. Those laws didnt belong to them. We are the ones that created those laws. They stole those laws from us. You still dont get it. You think they just pulled laws out of they head. If this is what you believe then you would have ro believe that they are fod chosen people becaue on gods chosen people could have written AND DISTRIBUTED THE LAWS. Please stop giving them credit. You only upset because you dont know that these are your laws and you dont know how to use them. They are just called by another name but they are pretty much the same context. If you think you can live by in this world without laws then the joke is on you. Its funny becauee the same book you profess to know is the same boom that you mock and wanto do away with. Smh WAKE UP AND READ THE DAMN BOOK AND STOP BEING SUCH A FOOL!
White Rabbitl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

rtrdmr wrote:
<quoted text>
when the lord descend from heaven and save them from the gog.....they will realize finaly he is the only true GOd........btw, Lord Jesus is not a man like you and me, he is G'd. Not a "man".
first of all if this man you call GOD who infact never called himself GOD says in the first chapter of MATHEW that he was of the seed of David. That would meen he was a MAN. He gives the 3 counts of 14the generations of his lineage in MATHEW. And what about in Revelations 22:16 i JESUS have sent mine angels to testify these things unto you that i am of the SEED OF DAVID. and the bright and morning star. Any issue coming from a seed has a FATHER when the child is born he is BEGOTTEN of the father. HE WAS A MAN not some damn fairy with wings living in the sun. You IDOLATOR! you need to reread your scriptures and stop being so damn delusional. Im sure you believe in a red man with horns and a picturfork to that looks like BAAL! Lol go back to grade school with that fairy tale. I guess he is the MAN you didnt think that he was.
White Rabbitl

North Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
BULLSHIT!!..C U, you a TaMaHu..this is y your mind bends but can't break your own spell U drug us thru in slavery 400 yrz..CREATOR told Us what to think of yo kind?! HE said this to Isaac wife, remmbr?
Genesis 25:21-23
21 Isaac prayed to the Lord on behalf of his wife, because she was childless. The Lord answered his prayer, and his wife Rebekah became pregnant. 22 The babies jostled each other within her, and she said,“Why is this happening to me?” So she went to inquire of the Lord.
23 The Lord said to her,
“Two NATIONS are in your womb,
and two peoples from within you will BE SEPARATED;
one people will be stronger than the other,
[and the older will serve the younger.]”
The BOLD words spoke by MOST HIGH say how we will see this ppl..HE ain't said nothin about brotherly (Philadelphia or Philotopia) HAHAHAHA!! Get on beast!! Best ya feet like yo Cuzn Fred (Fred Flintstone) that is!! The womb is The Earth fool!! Not literal but thru precepts stacked high! Edom will fight us tooth/nail to be known as FIRST in this world we live in now but YAH KINGDOM crushes this and we return to glory forever!! Edom makes it seem like he first but scripture shows U the truth..this is y Edom knows he ain't first bcz Esau despised his birthright LMMAO..y'all know who is first..ancient artifacts being dug up everyday proving we the dark face ppl hv bn on Earth a lot longer than any one else..telling U the Adam/Eve identity to your face and yo ppl still deny truth SMH tsk tsk tsk!! Sad but true but punishment is on the way..be cool..right around the corner..
AIGHT phaed go in on em lol! And people still keep forgetting the remark esau made in genesis to his mother about jacob. That man did hate us enough to kill us. And so he sided with all our enemies and even joind their nations.
Phaed

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>Esau from Isaac?

Isaac from Abraham?

You just still spinning your lies devil
Esau birth is symbolic of a time or time period when those reddish/pink raw-meat eaters hairy hairy fellas (aka Neanderthals/Edomites) shows up in Our Land living near us and around us once they slid out their cleft habitat or caves as Obadiah 1 states and gvs Edom/Horites & Serpent-Seed their dooms day notification!! Thts how CREATOR views that moment of events in time..Y'all outta here now!! LMAO
White Rabbitl

North Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
we won't have long to wait, to find out.
lol that dude is a joke and the statement made by him earlier in regard to christ clearly shows that.
Phaed

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

White Rabbitl wrote:
<quoted text>AIGHT phaed go in on em lol! And people still keep forgetting the remark esau made in genesis to his mother about jacob. That man did hate us enough to kill us. And so he sided with all our enemies and even joind their nations.
in fact whn he joined them..he mingled his ol dirty seed w/ em too LOL

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
so it doesn't match up w/ history being taught?, is tht wht your saying?? U losing me on where your bringing in ALL HEBREWS GOT GHOST!! LMMAO..it's possible??? HHMMMM gimmie a sec to let this marinate on my mind first!!
when you knows whom is whom its really easy to see! its the Jews in our Lands whiles we was gone thats confusing everybody hahahah lol you have to develop a trained eye! looking at they history! like a DIAMOND expert he can look at an see the flaws!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

we was out laws in Jerusalam we out laws now! THATS OUR LAW!!! OUTSIDE THE LAW! THAT IS REAL NO LIE!! WE OUTLaws out side CAIN laws
White Rabbitl

North Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't I answer this before? I tried my best, that there was no as such a formal country in west Africa at the time of TAST. I also linked that there were some countries like Congo, who were disintegrated and weaken at that time due to civil wars among them that paved the way for slavery.
What I am sure is hystorians refer Ethiopia as East Ethiopians (Beyond Red Sea) and West Ethiopians (Nubia Ethiopian & Abyssinia Ethiopian). I have linked a site that diffrentiate Nubia Ethiopia from Abyssinia Ethiopia, the former had snap-nose and curly hair as discribed by Deodarus. If you need more see this cite:
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05566a.htm
The Eastern part included many southern East African but not West African
actually you didnt regardless of it being formal or NOT people were still identifiable whether they were in tribes and or clans or families. Dont believe so how do you think people were able to be taxed back them. Its the sake system and nothing has changed. There were different tribes of people who lving together in these supposedly informal countries and they were able to be identified even though they were indistinguishable physically they had ways to tell you who they were. So now that the HISTORY books have been written from whose point of view( the people who make the laws) and being that they were able to create names within this little matrix they got going on world wide they were able to mix up nations ans tongues. So i say all that to say this you can call me west african but make sure when you do that you have your information correct as to what bloodline what tribe what clan and what family i belong to. I am not a landmass so dont give me that name. I am not a geographical area and i will not be identified as such. Unless you have a burden of proof outside of wikipedia and google and youtube. Ain gonna really do you much justice in the conversation about who the AFRICAN AMERICANS are!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

White Rabbitl wrote:
<quoted text>do away with those laws. Those laws didnt belong to them. We are the ones that created those laws. They stole those laws from us. You still dont get it. You think they just pulled laws out of they head. If this is what you believe then you would have ro believe that they are fod chosen people becaue on gods chosen people could have written AND DISTRIBUTED THE LAWS. Please stop giving them credit. You only upset because you dont know that these are your laws and you dont know how to use them. They are just called by another name but they are pretty much the same context. If you think you can live by in this world without laws then the joke is on you. Its funny becauee the same book you profess to know is the same boom that you mock and wanto do away with. Smh WAKE UP AND READ THE DAMN BOOK AND STOP BEING SUCH A FOOL!
our first law came from CREATOR, any other law then THAT came from HAM kids,OUR HISTORY IS in everybody house! OUR the hebrews first LAW as A peoples CAME from CREATOR, I SAID IT FROM CREATOR, so all else has been trouble for us! any law but what CREATOR gave us!! an BABYLON had laws up before we was a nation!! son! I GOT THIS

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Hebrews First Law from CREATOR before we was a Nation Babylon had Laws up! before we was a peoples Babylon had laws WHAT made us spieacl is we had a Law OUTSIDE THEY LAW!! you got that? pointing Finger at yo Make believe Face! hahah Like i said WE OUT LAWS, we outside babylon laws! they dont do us Justice, ONLY YAH law will bring about that! all law YAH didnt give an we got Law from CREATOR gone be Cain kids Law,

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

White Rabbitl wrote:
<quoted text>actually you didnt regardless of it being formal or NOT people were still identifiable whether they were in tribes and or clans or families. Dont believe so how do you think people were able to be taxed back them. Its the sake system and nothing has changed. There were different tribes of people who lving together in these supposedly informal countries and they were able to be identified even though they were indistinguishable physically they had ways to tell you who they were. So now that the HISTORY books have been written from whose point of view( the people who make the laws) and being that they were able to create names within this little matrix they got going on world wide they were able to mix up nations ans tongues. So i say all that to say this you can call me west african but make sure when you do that you have your information correct as to what bloodline what tribe what clan and what family i belong to. I am not a landmass so dont give me that name. I am not a geographical area and i will not be identified as such. Unless you have a burden of proof outside of wikipedia and google and youtube. Ain gonna really do you much justice in the conversation about who the AFRICAN AMERICANS are!
i POLICE THIS PAGE BRO! drop that Natural law shit an Push this struggle Bro! I told you what was up! aint no way round this HEBREW WALL I GOT UP! its protected!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

White Rabbitl wrote:
<quoted text>actually you didnt regardless of it being formal or NOT people were still identifiable whether they were in tribes and or clans or families. Dont believe so how do you think people were able to be taxed back them. Its the sake system and nothing has changed. There were different tribes of people who lving together in these supposedly informal countries and they were able to be identified even though they were indistinguishable physically they had ways to tell you who they were. So now that the HISTORY books have been written from whose point of view( the people who make the laws) and being that they were able to create names within this little matrix they got going on world wide they were able to mix up nations ans tongues. So i say all that to say this you can call me west african but make sure when you do that you have your information correct as to what bloodline what tribe what clan and what family i belong to. I am not a landmass so dont give me that name. I am not a geographical area and i will not be identified as such. Unless you have a burden of proof outside of wikipedia and google and youtube. Ain gonna really do you much justice in the conversation about who the AFRICAN AMERICANS are!
you my lil weak bro, i got you bro!!i gone help you get strong! watch an see! i aint even hot at ya no mo,i see you! its ok is gone be alright bro! watch an see!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

we outlaws, thats why babylon make us all into felons, we was out laws anyways! being on run outside our laws !!an having a law outside they law !!! wake up!!!
White Rabbitl

North Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>our first law came from CREATOR, any other law then THAT came from HAM kids,OUR HISTORY IS in everybody house! OUR the hebrews first LAW as A peoples CAME from CREATOR, I SAID IT FROM CREATOR, so all else has been trouble for us! any law but what CREATOR gave us!! an BABYLON had laws up before we was a nation!! son! I GOT THIS
you dont have it in fact you wont ever have it. Stick to topix son you dont to need to be convince when you dont haveto the capacity to understand. This convo is finally over. The information is right in levitcus and duetoronomy and its still foreign to you. Lol!
Phaed

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>when you knows whom is whom its really easy to see! its the Jews in our Lands whiles we was gone thats confusing everybody hahahah lol you have to develop a trained eye! looking at they history! like a DIAMOND expert he can look at an see the flaws!
I'm wit ya on tht one...

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

CAIN KIDS HAD a law, if they was gone be at the Heel of our Momma Eves kids! two Laws one CREATOR give an One Cain kids had, Cain kids Law gone be universal, an Natural,our came from CREATOR, they law from devil!!because they unnatural

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••