Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#44722 Dec 23, 2012
R_U_SLEEP_TOO wrote:
John,.. are you having trouble figuring things out? "BEN JUDAS" is the "Catholic Encyclopedia" quoter.
nothing wrong with quoting the catholic encyclopedia if the info is legit. the vatican probably has more ancient biblical records and artifacts and other sources than anyone else.
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#44723 Dec 23, 2012
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>And the CREATOR shall make them Obsolete!!!
Folks can repent devil
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#44724 Dec 23, 2012
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>TRICK I HAVE "HEBREW IMMUNITY" I can CUSS clown. i can shit on the post an you have to pick it up with yo Hands! WHY? I have "HEBREW IMMUNITY" OK Lets LOOK at WHY I have "HEBREW IMMUNITY" its Because IM SPECIAL, an Im a REAL Hebrew thats doing a very Important Job for the Hebrew Nation an Peoples! SO I HAVE "HEBREW IMMUNITY" THAT MEANS I CAN DO OR SAY WHAT I WANT!!!! BUT YOU CANT DEVIL
Where that in bible your ass can sin and Creator cool with that ?

Devil stop lying

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#44725 Dec 23, 2012
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Where that in bible your ass can sin and Creator cool with that ?
Devil stop lying
Hush up Devil! t

Level 8

Location hidden

#44726 Dec 23, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
nothing wrong with quoting the catholic encyclopedia if the info is legit. the vatican probably has more ancient biblical records and artifacts and other sources than anyone else.
yeah they Robbed EVERYBODY! they got a LOT of Hebrew artifacts thats Has to come out One Day! i think when the Jews Get it over there then INFO of ALL kind will come out that Peoples aint gone Believe . they

Level 8

Location hidden

#44727 Dec 23, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
check this you have to admit with all those peoples of Every walk of life have lived in Our Land! so with that said an the Hebrews Bones Dug up after they ran off in the BC, HOW YOU GONE TELL WHOM DNA they using? Evidently your using the peoples thats there! you would have to find DNA before 800BC, HOW can you do that if they the peoples BONES been dug up?, an the peoples thats there an Been there since 700BC, with their GRAVES UNTOUCHED! so How do you get Hebrew DNA? you have to go in africa an look its the Only way being thats the ONLY RECORDED place they Ran to! we Knows Newtestment peoples to be SCYTHIAN, so how you get Hebrew DNA? with over 3000 years of OCCUPATION

Level 8

Location hidden

#44728 Dec 23, 2012
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
Keep your Catholic anti-Christ religious BS to yourself freak!!!
In fact shove all of that religious BS up yours!!!
The Scriptures is a Book of Life, Laws, Dietary, Past, Present and Future times to Come.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

and my favorite:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

take your time with it...

Level 8

Location hidden

#44729 Dec 23, 2012
an the Jews From Babylon which would Show them Having a Mesopotamia origin,That was their ORIGINAL Home Land! ok they will have a Asian Origin ok that's where they FROM, Abraham was living among Ham kids In Mesopotamia he was Originally from AFRICA,

Level 8

Location hidden

#44730 Dec 23, 2012
If any of you Hebrews EAT anything DEDICATED TO THIS false Holy day! then your wicked of the WORST KIND

Level 8

Location hidden

#44731 Dec 23, 2012
It was at Jamnia in the famous school of Johanan ben Zakkai that the council met about A.D. 90 to decide which books belonged to the canon. Pointing, no doubt, to the actual rolls brought from the Temple, the scribes and learned men of the council argued the merits of the various books. At length, they established the Hebrew canon in which the Writings were included, but the Apocrypha was left out. Even the Encyclopaedia Britannica sounds a rather certain note on this subject; After the destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans (A.D. 70) Jamnia became the home of the Great Sanhedrin. A meeting of Rabbis held there c. A.D. 100 discussed and settled the final canon of the Old Testament.them yo jews did that. the real hebrews was long gone ! them last ones to return, they got wiped out! alot went to ethiopia, we YISRAEL was in west africa hiding
lowlife

Garden City, MI

#44732 Dec 23, 2012
Why not start a private forum or chat room free of lonely, no life having trolls? Why not just exchange info amongst ourselves? No matter what info is presented to either side, no ones beliefs will change; everyone's hearts have already chosen sides..why continue bickering pointlessly with dogs?

Level 8

Location hidden

#44733 Dec 23, 2012
,Jonathan ben Uzziel is known as the author of Targum Jonathan. He is also said to have written a book of kabbalah known as Megadnim. He was one of the 80 tannaim who studied under Hillel the Elder.some say that any scholar who wished to differ in opinion with him was incapable of such;some say that The Talmud in Sukkah 28a tells that while he was absorbed in studying,if a bird flew over his head it would be burnt

Level 8

Location hidden

#44734 Dec 23, 2012
Khazars were in the Hungarian courts, as the Hungarian king prior to Samuel Aba, was a Khazar.t Samuel Aba was the leader of the Kabar tribe in the early 11th century.Kabars; They consisted of three Khazar tribes who rebelled against the Khazar Khaganate some time in the ninth century;they sought refuge by joining the Magyar tribal confederacy called Hét-Magyar (meaning "seven" Hungarians). The three Khavar tribes accompanied the Magyar invasion of Pannonia,Samuel Aba was a member of the Khazar Jewry but (formally) converted to Christianity with his entire tribe when he married Sarolta. Even though he acted as a Christian and even founded a monastery in Abasár, converting to Christianity was mainly a political move

Level 8

Location hidden

#44735 Dec 23, 2012
when they doubt !! this truth! an they reading they can just easly read the Truth once its in they Mind! its there! Half dont know an this they first time knowing the TRUTH! its hurts them because they cry out! but in the End they get to learn some truth for once in they Life! WE CANT CAPTURE THEM AN HOLD THEM DOWN, so they get truth this Way

Level 8

Location hidden

#44736 Dec 23, 2012
I got a Post already them Devils dont hang around there for Nothing! they post an TAKE OFF! everybody knows that other post with all that info! hahah lol devils get sick on that post!

Level 8

Location hidden

#44737 Dec 23, 2012
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>check this you have to admit with all those peoples of Every walk of life have lived in Our Land! so with that said an the Hebrews Bones Dug up after they ran off in the BC, HOW YOU GONE TELL WHOM DNA they using? Evidently your using the peoples thats there! you would have to find DNA before 800BC, HOW can you do that if they the peoples BONES been dug up?, an the peoples thats there an Been there since 700BC, with their GRAVES UNTOUCHED! so How do you get Hebrew DNA? you have to go in africa an look its the Only way being thats the ONLY RECORDED place they Ran to! we Knows Newtestment peoples to be SCYTHIAN, so how you get Hebrew DNA? with over 3000 years of OCCUPATION
that's not my argument. you can use your own dna and the history of the WA tribes you associated with to figure this out.

e1b1a is african. it originated in africa, dominates africa, and is only found in small amounts in the levant/mesopotamian region.

so just apply some basic logic. e1b1a would not be the dominant haplo amoung the ancient israelites. and there would be other haplos mixed in with the israelite community - cuz they were a mixed community.

there's no doubt that J1 and e1b1b would feature prominently among the ancient israelite cuz those are major haplos in the region, and among groups closely related to the israelites - i.e., arabs.

the african admixture among aa is nearly 100% e1b1a.

so the chance that you would end up with a community thats 100% e1b1a coming from a massive migration outta canaan/mesopotamia is nil.

**you simply can't avoid this reality.

aa are not the product of israelite exiles migrating outta canaan/mesopotamia - period!!

and of the WA groups who made up the slave trade, only a tiny group of igbos claim to be descendants of the '12 tribes' in canaan.

everyone else including most igbos trace their ancestry to either the sahara or the nile. and more evidence is coming out linking e1b1a with egypt - checkout the recent thread on this...

Level 8

Location hidden

#44739 Dec 23, 2012
Shaved Mule

Canton, MS

#44740 Dec 23, 2012
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>TRICK I HAVE "HEBREW IMMUNITY" I can CUSS clown. i can shit on the post an you have to pick it up with yo Hands! WHY? I have "HEBREW IMMUNITY" OK Lets LOOK at WHY I have "HEBREW IMMUNITY" its Because IM SPECIAL, an Im a REAL Hebrew thats doing a very Important Job for the Hebrew Nation an Peoples! SO I HAVE "HEBREW IMMUNITY" THAT MEANS I CAN DO OR SAY WHAT I WANT!!!! BUT YOU CANT DEVIL
What?

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#44741 Dec 23, 2012
Why do these trolls continually think that they can get us to turn away from the CREATOR???

Then here again these devils go attempting to get our attentions with their garbage!!! Obviously their not convinced in their own belief system. So they want to throw it out here before everyone else, thinking it somehow will catch on. NOT!!!

I don’t know if these Things (trolls) are in seminary, and are looking for some ideas to cling to, or what??? But their ways are strange…indeed!!!

The question is:“why are they continually in this thread…and other AA or African based threads…trying to cause CONFUSION???”

What purpose does it SERVE??? And Where/What do they Gain from IT???

Matthew 24:24 (KJV)
24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

1 Timothy 4:1 (KJV)
4 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils

Jude 1:10 (KJV)
10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

Revelation 12:7-12 (NKJV)
7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought,
8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them[a] in heaven any longer.
9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

1 John 3:7-8 (KJV)
7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Now just check out in this passage how Deceptive/Conning the slimy devil Really Is???

Isaiah 14:14 (KJV)
14 “I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.”

I MEAN…CAN YOU IMAGINE THIS EVIL AMONGST US??? WELL YOU’RE SEEING IT EVERYDAY IN THESE TROLLS.

ARCHEALOGY, HISTORIC, GENETIC & ANTHROPOLOGCAL RECOREDS ALL POINT TO AA ANCESTORS MIGRATING TO WEST AFRICA WITHIN THE PAST 3,000+ YEARS…THIS IDEA OF THESE TROLLS OF THEM BEING THERE THE PAST 20,000 YEARS IS BULLSHIT!!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE…IT’S A DAMN LIE!!!!!!!!!!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#44742 Dec 23, 2012
This News will FUCKUP the minds of those such as Glim Glim and Looms.

Ramesses III is:“E1b1a!!!” And guess who headed the team who came to this conclusion??? You’d never guess the it was… Zahi Hawass!!! Of all people in the DENIALIST Egyptology Sciences.
http://ethiohelix.blogspot.com/2012/12/ramess...

http://www.bmj.com/content/345/bmj.e8268

Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Ramesses III belonged to YDNA haplogroup E1b1a

According to a study published yesterday, Revisiting the harem conspiracy and death of Ramesses III: anthropological, forensic, radiological, and genetic study, Y- STR data places his YDNA haplogroup in E1b1a using Whit Athey's Haplogroup predictor:

"Genetic kinship analyses revealed identical haplotypes in both mummies (table 1&#8659;); using the Whit Athey’s haplogroup predictor, we determined the Y chromosomal haplogroup E1b1a. "

his DYS repeats are listed as follows:
DYS 19 19
DYS 385a,b 20
DYS 389I 13
DYS 389II 33
DYS 390 21
DYS 391 8
DYS 392 17
DYS 393 8
DYS 437 14
DYS 438 10
DYS 448 20
DYS 456 13
YGATAH4 13

Plugging these numbers in Whit Athey's predictor does indeed indicate that his haplogroup is E1b1a with 99.1% probability using equal priors. The decisive DYS, to judge between E1b1a and E1b1b, is DYS 390, with the exclusion of DYS 390, his haplotype belongs to 83.7 % E1b1b and 15.8% E1b1a, however, it is well known that DYS 390 = 21 is a high probability signature for West/Central/Southern Africa, i.e. where E1b1a dominates (see below).
http://ethiohelix.blogspot.com/2012/12/ramess...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 min Moses 46,371
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min FYVM 1,395,138
Can You Be Replaced? 7 min HiddnNumbrz 1
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 12 min Sara 272
I Robot 13 min HiddnNumbrz 1
Why are black women so fat and obese in Atlanta (May '15) 17 min Pandapandabllll124 61
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 21 min True Judgement 2,057
black men are entitled to white women (Jun '15) 7 hr Stupid Thread 86
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 7 hr Fukanig 71
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 7 hr Fukanig 69
More from around the web