R_U_SLEEP_TOO

Brandon, MS

#44715 Dec 22, 2012
Google this "small pasted" quote of "BEN JUDAS"

Quote:
the clergy of the town (Delehaye, "Les Légendes hagiographiques", Paris, 1905, 144-6); Asterius, commentator of the Psalms in the fourth century, cited with praise by St. Jerome; Cyril, charming historian of monastic life in Palistine, who wrote seven lives of saints. In the sixth century there were four churches at Scythopolis, dedicated to St. Thomas, St. John, St Procopius, and St. Basil, a local martyr. Many monks lived in the town,(Beth She'an), which is located on the south-east corner of the Galilee,The city was renamed Scythopolis and Scython-Polis, named after the veterans who resettled the city in 633 BC. see them going to be the jews of today, they been in our land its over proof! "the city of the Scythians", probably because of the Scythian cavalry in the army of Ptolemy II. In the second century B.C.Damn the Scyhian jews was down with everybody they was given that land for killing our peoples: http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/13648b.htm

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#44716 Dec 23, 2012
R_U_SLEEP_TOO wrote:
Google this "small pasted" quote of "BEN JUDAS"
Quote:
the clergy of the town (Delehaye, "Les Légendes hagiographiques", Paris, 1905, 144-6); Asterius, commentator of the Psalms in the fourth century, cited with praise by St. Jerome; Cyril, charming historian of monastic life in Palistine, who wrote seven lives of saints. In the sixth century there were four churches at Scythopolis, dedicated to St. Thomas, St. John, St Procopius, and St. Basil, a local martyr. Many monks lived in the town,(Beth She'an), which is located on the south-east corner of the Galilee,The city was renamed Scythopolis and Scython-Polis, named after the veterans who resettled the city in 633 BC. see them going to be the jews of today, they been in our land its over proof! "the city of the Scythians", probably because of the Scythian cavalry in the army of Ptolemy II. In the second century B.C.Damn the Scyhian jews was down with everybody they was given that land for killing our peoples: http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/13648b.htm
WOW you caught ME!!! finally IM caught NO mo will I ever copies Past OK!!! LOL hahahahah BIIITCH IM THE COPY PAST KING! i bring Light to the post! Trick its my Job to get INFO OUT BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!!! you got that you DEVIL

Level 8

Location hidden

#44717 Dec 23, 2012
Hyrcania is of them khazar, they was some of the jews, to,which was in our land, a whole bunch of sage was from there, Hyrcania was situated between the Caspian Sea, which was in ancient times called the Hyrcanian Ocean,Hyrcania became part of the Seleucid Empire;Alexander Jannaeus;(also known as Alexander Jannai/Yannai;was king of Judea from 103 BC to 76 BC. The son of John Hyrcanus,John Hyrcanus;Familial origin in the region of Hyrcania on the Caspian Sea,conflict between Hyrcanus and the Pharisees elevated the status of the Sadducees.Sadducees;Antigonus of Sokho;He flourished about the first half of the third century BCE. According to the Mishnah, he was the disciple and successor of Simon the Just Antigonus is the first noted Jew to have a Greek name. Traditional Jewish sources connect Antigonus with the origin of the Sadducees. Tzadok, pupil of Antigonus was the founder of the Sadducees,Shimon HaTzaddik Judah was actually in bondage to Rome, and the land was formally annexed in 6 B.C. as part of the province of Syria Palestina. Rome did, however, grant the Jews religious autonomy and some judicial and legislative rights through the Sanhedrin. The Sanhedrin, which traces its origins to a council of elders established under Persian rule (333 B.C. to 165 B.C.) was the highest Jewish legal and religious body under Rome.", ok To the Greeks, the Caspian Sea was the "Hyrcanian Sea"Hyrcania was situated between the Caspian Sea, which was in ancient times called the Hyrcanian Ocean,alot of people aint whom u really think they should be! u r only safe wit that yisraelites going into africa! far as who was in the land while we was gone is what u learning now! its more to it then what we think! in 70 a,d all the way back to the invasion u have to be careful! yisrael was in west africa! just 98% left in Jeremiah days!into Africa!

Level 8

Location hidden

#44718 Dec 23, 2012
HOT_SPAM wrote:
How's that "Catholic Encyclopedia" working for you?
TRICK I HAVE "HEBREW IMMUNITY" I can CUSS clown. i can shit on the post an you have to pick it up with yo Hands! WHY? I have "HEBREW IMMUNITY" OK Lets LOOK at WHY I have "HEBREW IMMUNITY" its Because IM SPECIAL, an Im a REAL Hebrew thats doing a very Important Job for the Hebrew Nation an Peoples! SO I HAVE "HEBREW IMMUNITY" THAT MEANS I CAN DO OR SAY WHAT I WANT!!!! BUT YOU CANT DEVIL

Level 8

Location hidden

#44719 Dec 23, 2012
Jews Assimilate, Alexander's conquests,Jews, had begun developing an interest in things Greek,The Greek gymnasium became popular. It was a place for bathing and physical exercise,Jews had increased, beginning with the military colonies Alexander had established at Samaria and Gaza and the Greek bureaucrats and soldiers who filled Palestine,their armies frequently passed back and forth across Judah – called Judea by those speaking Greek.Some Jews joined the invading armies as mercenaries, and Jews became soldier-colonists – mainly for Ptolemy,many Jewish merchants, aristocrats and intellectuals came to admire Greek education, Greek schools and libraries. Some of them found wisdom in Greek philosophy, significance in Greek logic, and beauty in Greek art. Many were attracted by the excitement of the athletic games and tournaments, and in Jerusalem a Greek-style amphitheater and gymnasium were built. Many Jews adopted Greek dress. Many who traveled had a Hebrew name for use within their community and a Greek name for contacts with others.Influenced by Hellenism, Jews began giving titles and honors to women. They tolerated the mixed marriages , and some Jews abandoned circumcision, restrictions on foods and other laws that their Hellenized neighbors thought barbaric. A few Jews decided that people everywhere worshiped the same god under different names and that religions could therefore be united.Some of these Jews wanted to convert non-Jews to their god. And in places outside Judea,some curious Greeks came to Jewish synagogues, listened, and were converted to Judaism.Some Jewish writers in Egypt wished to instill in their fellow Jews a pride in their Jewish heritage,Jewish writers attempted to describe Jewish culture as the oldest in the world and the Jews as teachers of other peoples rather than having been influenced by others.ok lets stop! these r jews of samaria that was placed in our land,2 Kings 17:24,And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelled in the cities thereof. i traced them jews back to babylon! amorites edomites,mixed with japheht europen peoples of all kind when the MostHigh told Jeremiah 1:14 Then the LORD said to me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth on all the inhabitants of the land Jeremiah 1:15 For, lo, I will call all the families of the kingdoms of the north, saith the LORD; and they shall come, and they shall set every one his throne at the entering of the gates of Jerusalem, and against all the walls thereof round about, and against all the cities of Judah.u see the jews are the people that was placed in our lands Assyria brought people from Babylon, Cuthah, Avva, Hamath and Sepharvaim and settled them in the towns of Samaria to replace the Israelites. They took over Samaria and lived in its towns, an they have been ran off afew times in history, but they all ways come back there,the real Hebrews went into africa long time ago an ended up in westafrica to be ship off to the americas fo slavery,we lost heritage, name an land, an worship of the CREATOR, while the jews have everything

Level 8

Location hidden

#44720 Dec 23, 2012
The Macedonian king had already set out when news reached him that the inhabitants of Samaria, whom he had favoured some seven months earlier by granting them permission to build a temple,whom did he let build a temple no other then sanballat iii,Sanballat i, Persia's regional governor (and “a Cuthean by birth”),Dinaites from western Armenia, placed in cities of Samaria by Tiglath-pileser (Ezra 4:9).the name of some of the Cuthaean colonists who were placed ... DINAITES - di'-na-its (dinaye'): A people mentioned in Ezr 4:9,.Dehavites'one of the Assyrian tribes which Asnapper sent to repopulate Samaria (Ezra 4:9). They were probably a nomad Persian tribe on the east of the Caspian Sea, and near the Sea of Azof.Widely-scattered;Dehavite s'of the Caspian upon the Danube. them Ashkenaz been in the land! under all kind of names! but they all go back to one person Japheht,the terms Magi and Chaldaei are sometimes used as synonym to Magic an magog are the same,

Level 8

Location hidden

#44721 Dec 23, 2012
Tubal: Tabal, Tibareni, Georgians, Italics, Iberians, Basques
Tiras: Thracians, Getae, Goths, Jutes, Teutons, Etruscans
Meshech: Phrygians, Illyrians, Caucasian Iberia, Russians,the Georgians is where ASHKENAZ heart lays, the Russians jews are of the Georgians, them be the majority of the Jews, that was a direct descendent from them Khazars, your Sepharvaims mostly be of the PURE AMORITE EDOM SEED,them be your;Italics they have more SEPHARVAIM in them because of the Jews getting ran out of Palestine,an going to Spain in the ROMAN days,in 332.b.c the Sepharvaims had Egypt in its hands,from the Greeks an that's where all the Translations of our Heritage come from, in them days being in Egypt for 389 years we started to move south an North west of Egypt,Ghana was a Hebrew nation which followed the Law of Moses. The people of Ghana traced their roots to Hebrews of the First Diaspora of 600 BC, who were forcibly expelled from Israel by the Assyrians. In support of this, Eldad reported that the Ghanans possessed the Torah,an when Jews started the transatlantic,slave trade, the Hebrews had kingdoms that was old already in west Africa an central africa, Africa north of the Sahara desert was conquered by the armies of Islam. Subsequently, an extremely lucrative trade system developed with the Sub-Saharan Kingdoms of Ghana. The commodities first traded were gold and salt. This led to the appearance of regular caravan routes across the Sahara Desert to various cities in Ghana. These cities became wealthy.
Shortly after the year AD 1000, the Kings of Ghana converted to Islam. Initially, the conversions were mainly for the purpose of fostering trade with the powerful Muslim states of North Africa, and had little to do with faith. But once Islam took root in the area, its impact grew inexorably.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#44722 Dec 23, 2012
R_U_SLEEP_TOO wrote:
John,.. are you having trouble figuring things out? "BEN JUDAS" is the "Catholic Encyclopedia" quoter.
nothing wrong with quoting the catholic encyclopedia if the info is legit. the vatican probably has more ancient biblical records and artifacts and other sources than anyone else.
Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#44723 Dec 23, 2012
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>And the CREATOR shall make them Obsolete!!!
Folks can repent devil
Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#44724 Dec 23, 2012
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>TRICK I HAVE "HEBREW IMMUNITY" I can CUSS clown. i can shit on the post an you have to pick it up with yo Hands! WHY? I have "HEBREW IMMUNITY" OK Lets LOOK at WHY I have "HEBREW IMMUNITY" its Because IM SPECIAL, an Im a REAL Hebrew thats doing a very Important Job for the Hebrew Nation an Peoples! SO I HAVE "HEBREW IMMUNITY" THAT MEANS I CAN DO OR SAY WHAT I WANT!!!! BUT YOU CANT DEVIL
Where that in bible your ass can sin and Creator cool with that ?

Devil stop lying

Level 8

Location hidden

#44725 Dec 23, 2012
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Where that in bible your ass can sin and Creator cool with that ?
Devil stop lying
Hush up Devil! t

Level 8

Location hidden

#44726 Dec 23, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
nothing wrong with quoting the catholic encyclopedia if the info is legit. the vatican probably has more ancient biblical records and artifacts and other sources than anyone else.
yeah they Robbed EVERYBODY! they got a LOT of Hebrew artifacts thats Has to come out One Day! i think when the Jews Get it over there then INFO of ALL kind will come out that Peoples aint gone Believe . they

Level 8

Location hidden

#44727 Dec 23, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
check this you have to admit with all those peoples of Every walk of life have lived in Our Land! so with that said an the Hebrews Bones Dug up after they ran off in the BC, HOW YOU GONE TELL WHOM DNA they using? Evidently your using the peoples thats there! you would have to find DNA before 800BC, HOW can you do that if they the peoples BONES been dug up?, an the peoples thats there an Been there since 700BC, with their GRAVES UNTOUCHED! so How do you get Hebrew DNA? you have to go in africa an look its the Only way being thats the ONLY RECORDED place they Ran to! we Knows Newtestment peoples to be SCYTHIAN, so how you get Hebrew DNA? with over 3000 years of OCCUPATION

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#44728 Dec 23, 2012
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
Keep your Catholic anti-Christ religious BS to yourself freak!!!
In fact shove all of that religious BS up yours!!!
The Scriptures is a Book of Life, Laws, Dietary, Past, Present and Future times to Come.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

and my favorite:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

take your time with it...

Level 8

Location hidden

#44729 Dec 23, 2012
an the Jews From Babylon which would Show them Having a Mesopotamia origin,That was their ORIGINAL Home Land! ok they will have a Asian Origin ok that's where they FROM, Abraham was living among Ham kids In Mesopotamia he was Originally from AFRICA,

Level 8

Location hidden

#44730 Dec 23, 2012
If any of you Hebrews EAT anything DEDICATED TO THIS false Holy day! then your wicked of the WORST KIND

Level 8

Location hidden

#44731 Dec 23, 2012
It was at Jamnia in the famous school of Johanan ben Zakkai that the council met about A.D. 90 to decide which books belonged to the canon. Pointing, no doubt, to the actual rolls brought from the Temple, the scribes and learned men of the council argued the merits of the various books. At length, they established the Hebrew canon in which the Writings were included, but the Apocrypha was left out. Even the Encyclopaedia Britannica sounds a rather certain note on this subject; After the destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans (A.D. 70) Jamnia became the home of the Great Sanhedrin. A meeting of Rabbis held there c. A.D. 100 discussed and settled the final canon of the Old Testament.them yo jews did that. the real hebrews was long gone ! them last ones to return, they got wiped out! alot went to ethiopia, we YISRAEL was in west africa hiding
lowlife

United States

#44732 Dec 23, 2012
Why not start a private forum or chat room free of lonely, no life having trolls? Why not just exchange info amongst ourselves? No matter what info is presented to either side, no ones beliefs will change; everyone's hearts have already chosen sides..why continue bickering pointlessly with dogs?

Level 8

Location hidden

#44733 Dec 23, 2012
,Jonathan ben Uzziel is known as the author of Targum Jonathan. He is also said to have written a book of kabbalah known as Megadnim. He was one of the 80 tannaim who studied under Hillel the Elder.some say that any scholar who wished to differ in opinion with him was incapable of such;some say that The Talmud in Sukkah 28a tells that while he was absorbed in studying,if a bird flew over his head it would be burnt

Level 8

Location hidden

#44734 Dec 23, 2012
Khazars were in the Hungarian courts, as the Hungarian king prior to Samuel Aba, was a Khazar.t Samuel Aba was the leader of the Kabar tribe in the early 11th century.Kabars; They consisted of three Khazar tribes who rebelled against the Khazar Khaganate some time in the ninth century;they sought refuge by joining the Magyar tribal confederacy called Hét-Magyar (meaning "seven" Hungarians). The three Khavar tribes accompanied the Magyar invasion of Pannonia,Samuel Aba was a member of the Khazar Jewry but (formally) converted to Christianity with his entire tribe when he married Sarolta. Even though he acted as a Christian and even founded a monastery in Abasár, converting to Christianity was mainly a political move

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why don't Black men protect Black women? (May '11) 3 min Kraka Kawks 462
News Confessions of a black atheist 3 min Samoan Irish 279
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN (Aug '14) 5 min SadButTrue 4,128
I Hate Tommy Sotomayor (and i am a Black Guy) (Oct '14) 11 min Kim Jun 154
Black Is Beautiful 13 min SadButTrue 8
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min Teaman 1,216,375
do black women find blond n blue eyed men sexua... (Jul '12) 21 min contraman 104
All women prefer white men 44 min God loves Whites 4,247
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 47 min God loves Whites 123,595
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 53 min Gmoney 32,480
Latino Men are Sexier than black men. (Jan '13) 1 hr Miguel is the man 721
More from around the web