Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#43215 Dec 10, 2012
Amram wrote:
Half the Story ain't never been told KonKering
LION OF YUDAH is here !
I got this One Page look for it an get familar with our Heritage! if its something you dont think is true! we gone see! fixing pull it up!

Level 8

Location hidden

#43216 Dec 10, 2012
Gen 10 starting at verse 6, gone go into Ham kids,then it stops at verse 20, ok lets break this down some mo for yo OCCULT TAIL, check this , ok this gone go into Cush son Nimrod,Genesis 10:8;And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth.Genesis 10:9;He was a mighty hunter before the LORD: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the LORD.Genesis 10:10;And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.ok those was his Kingdoms, ok its still talking about Nimrod,Genesis 10:11;Out of that land went forth Asshur, and builded Nineveh, and the city Rehoboth, and Calah,ok its still talking about Nimrod, Asshur was his son, an he Build Nineveh, OK if you knew Babylonian History you would know that Babylon an Assyria was like wise in everything,an they kings would be rules over each nation, they was damn near one an the same, the Only thing Happen to Babylon First was that the SCYTHIANS ASHKENAZ the Lepers had got up in Babylon, an Chaldea, they turn SCYTHIAN first an the african Black ELEMENT WAS KILLED OFF, Assyria was mixed to then the SCYTHIAN would take it over, trick you dont know nothing, Asshur was in Ham family, Ok we had a Asshur to but they didnt just give you where he lived but he gone say with his other bro an Sis an thats gone be by Sheba an Ophir, an Havilah, we knows them to be in south east africa, an central africa,thats gone be Shem son's home Land, them Facts, Ham kids spread Abroad,Genesis 10:18;And the Arvadite, and the Zemarite, and the Hamathite: and afterward were the families of the Canaanites spread abroad.OK go look thru the Genolagy agian in GEN 11;10 to goes all the was to verse 32, ok Find Asshur name in it?
White Rabbitl

Charlotte, NC

#43217 Dec 10, 2012
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>We gone see! me knocking it down aint gone make it catch root! its a doctrine for all to see! so you aint getting NOWHERE WITH THAT MESS!, no matter you you honey the words an try make it seem like our struggle!
yeah you struggling all right. You walking around blind with you eyes wide open. A hypocrite you are too. You know scripture? I call yo bluff. Take a hike and go learn how to study so you can get your inheritance.

Level 8

Location hidden

#43218 Dec 10, 2012
White Rabbitl wrote:
<quoted text>dsee how many people are AWAKE!.
in what ROMAN THEOLOGY ? fo what this system fixing to crash we dont need to hold on to no roman Laws! we thru with babylon an its baby Roman Theology
Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#43219 Dec 10, 2012
They can talk till their turbans shrink LOL !hey have no power to change things ... I wonder why ?

Maybe their YAH is Sleeping !

Level 8

Location hidden

#43220 Dec 10, 2012
White Rabbitl wrote:
<quoted text>den ATTACK THEM BECAUSE YOUR KNOWLEDGE ISNT LIKE THEIRS. its a arrogant thing ti do and it onky majes you look stupid. The reason why you akd everyone else is having a hard time seeing the natural law in the scriptures because while yall are arguing about how the jews are a religion you are over religious and you have know idea whats going on. So take it from me me saying that the scriptures is natural law is not a bad thing for i already stated that if you look in the law dictionary DIVNE LAW NATURAL AND POSITIVE LAW ALL ARE ONE AND THEY RUN IN THE SAME CIRCLE. but i guess that doesnt matter when WHITE people use these words. Thats by far very ignornat and its a pathetic reason to nit deal with reality.
show you to be a LIE!! if we getting New Law Not like the Old law then your thru! so we know we getting a New set of rules not like we came out of Eygpt with! see them the rules you Basing yo Natrual law on! YOUR cRAZY!Jeremiah 31:31;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:Jeremiah 31:32;Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: you see that? YOU NATRUAL SO-CALLED LAWS GONE BE based ON THAT! nOW CHECK THIS OUT!!Jeremiah 31:33;But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. iTS IN US! WE NOT GONE FEEL FOR nothing Babylonian! AN YO natural LAWS IS JUST THAT!!
Judah

Tacoma, WA

#43221 Dec 10, 2012
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the Scripture? Can you quote that dellusion?
Zephaniah 3:10, 12, 19-20 KJV
From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.

[12] I will also leave in the midst of thee an afflicted and poor people, and they shall trust in the name of the Lord .

[19] Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame.

[20] At that time will I bring you again , even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the Lord .

How does this fit you. Were you scattered among all nations?

Beyond the Nile speaks for itself. Stick to wiki dna.
Judah

Tacoma, WA

#43222 Dec 10, 2012
Glimmy shimmy.

Deuteronomy 28:64 KJV
And the Lord shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

Level 8

Location hidden

#43223 Dec 10, 2012
EVREY BODY GONE HAVE THEY OWN TREE TO EAT OFF OF! WE GOT IN TRUBLE THE FIRST TIME FOR WANTING A kING VER US THATS government! WE not gone go that rout Rabbit!

Level 8

Location hidden

#43224 Dec 10, 2012
Amram wrote:
They can talk till their turbans shrink LOL !hey have no power to change things ... I wonder why ?
Maybe their YAH is Sleeping !
our enemys only have gods! you got to put some Hebrew info out here!! or your up to something!!! i showed you a post you should be reading! now i ask you before where the jews come from??? have you read thru Past post? where the jews come from? this aint no chat all happy go lucky chat room
Black Deal

United States

#43225 Dec 10, 2012
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not HIS people. You are a Hamite. A descendant of Nimrod.
Neither is you devil

Go obey commandments for you females

Start with close your damn mouth when addressing men

It be in bible
Black Deal

United States

#43226 Dec 10, 2012
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
That is another one of your obvious lies that shows you as a USURPER and how you all have gotten away with that lie for thousands of years.
MOSES didn't marry an Ethiopian. He married a descendant of Abraham. A Shemite from Abrahams son, Midian. She was a MIDIANITE/MADIANITE.
Try again.
And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.

Numbers 12:1

Ethiopian women look better than you AA females to

Level 8

Location hidden

#43227 Dec 10, 2012
White Rabbitl wrote:
<quoted text>yeah you struggling all right. You walking around blind with you eyes wide open. A hypocrite you are too. You know scripture? I call yo bluff. Take a hike and go learn how to study so you can get your inheritance.
Jeremiah 31:33;But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. YOU SEE PART SAY " I will put my law in their inward parts" I WE dont need yo LAW in ANY KIND OF WAY! so dont worry bout showing us YAH gone put it in us! so move on Devil, an that was TOLD US IN 588BC IN AFRICA, we just finish curses! we got new law in us we dont need yo law DEVIL

Level 8

Location hidden

#43228 Dec 10, 2012
if you embrace they natural law concept you not gone have the LAW the CREATOR gone put in you you cant have BOTH! I gone Pass on his Natural law! its Roman at its best! hahah shot BIG hole in that mess! how you gone Have TWO set of laws? YAH destroying they Laws which is what? you see
Level 2

Location hidden

#43229 Dec 10, 2012
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>our enemys only have gods! you got to put some Hebrew info out here!! or your up to something!!! i showed you a post you should be reading! now i ask you before where the jews come from??? have you read thru Past post? where the jews come from? this aint no chat all happy go lucky chat room
I responded to your thread go find it. then answer my reply

Level 8

Location hidden

#43230 Dec 10, 2012
Amram wrote:
<quoted text>
you didnt reply its all good! you think in trying to give you a hard time! gone an flow with what you knows! you gone see!

Level 8

Location hidden

#43231 Dec 10, 2012
Amram wrote:
<quoted text>
say peoples where at in bible it shows where the jews come from?
Level 2

Location hidden

#43232 Dec 10, 2012
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you didnt reply its all good! you think in trying to give you a hard time! gone an flow with what you knows! you gone see!
here ...answer this brutha

JEWS Huh ? LOL ! I'm sure a genius like you KNOWS there was
No letter J' in any langauge before the 17th century The letter
( J') is the 10th letter of the... ENGLISH Alphabet ...
So why don't you demonstrate your own findings to us since IT was YOU' WHO adhibized the term ( JEW ) WHO are the Jews? and where do they come from?

Level 8

Location hidden

#43233 Dec 10, 2012
The Scythians to the far north of Assyria were called the Saka suni "Saka or Scythian sons" by the Persians.The Assyrians of the time of Esarhaddon record campaigning against a people they called in the Akkadian the Ashkuza or Ishhuza which is ASHKENAZ.They were closely associated with the Gimirrai,whom was,Gomer was the eldest son of Japheth (and of the Japhetic line), and father of Ashkenaz, Riphath, and Togarmah, according to the "Table of Nations" in the Hebrew Bible,(Genesis 10).Josephus placed Gomer and the "Gomerites" in Anatolian Galatia: "For Gomer founded those whom the Greeks now call Galatians, but were then called Gomerites." Galatia in fact takes its name from the ancient Gauls (Celts) who settled there.The Hebrew name Gomer is widely considered to refer to the Cimmerians (Akkadian Gimirru, "complete"), who dwelt on the Eurasian Steppes[5] and attacked Assyria in the late 7th century BC. The Assyrians called them Gimmerai ; the Cimmerian king Teushpa they would all join Babylon an take Assyria down,612 BC—An alliance of Medes, Scythians, Neo-Babylonians and Susianians besiege and conquer Nineveh at the Battle of Nineveh. King Sin-shar-ishkun of Assyria is killed ,612 BC—Fall of the Assyrian Empire and Rise of the Neo-Babylonian Empire. Medes, Scythians, are in Babylon just like good book said Jeremiah 51:27;Set ye up a standard in the land, blow the trumpet among the nations, prepare the nations against her, call together against her the kingdoms of Ararat, Minni, and Ashchenaz; appoint a captain against her; cause the horses to come up as the rough caterpillers.The Cimbri were a tribe settled in Denmark ca. 200 BC, who were variously identified in ancient times as Cimmerian, Germanic an Celtic. In later times, some scholars connected them with the Welsh people, and descendants of Gomer,Scythians were mainly interested in settling in the kingdom of Urartu, which later became Armenia. The district of Shacusen, Uti Province, reflects their name. In ancient Hebrew texts, the Ashkuz (Ashkenaz) are considered to be a direct offshoot from the Gimirri (Gomer)Gomer was the ancestor of the Cappadocians, neighbours of the Galatians,check this!"Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.
- Colossians 3:11 got these fools worshipping with the DEVIL.even they was scythians the Colossians,Colosse had been “a great city of Phrygia, Located about 100 miles east of Ephesus, Colossae was a Graeco-Phrygian city in the Roman proconsular of Asia also known as Asia Minor. It was one of three cities located in the Lycus Valley (Colossae, Hierapolis, and Laodicea) that formed an important trade route,that the scyhian jews had to have control over.the 1906 Jewish Encyclopedia; states"SCYTHIANS:A nomadic people which was known in ancient times as occupying territory north of the Black Sea and east of the Carpathian Mountains. Herodotus relates how they swept down over Media and across to the shores of the Mediterranean, even to the threshold of Egypt.ok that gone mean Our whole land was in they hands,they made it to africa door in the house!Egypt,They were foragers and pillagers, and hence left no traces of any system of government inaugurated by them. It is true that there was a city in Palestine called Scythopolis ,ok check this its got to be a part 2# to this it gets real good Ancient Beit She'an, located in the Jordan Valley some 30 km. south of Lake Kinneret (Sea of Galilee), was of strategic importance because here the road from Jerusalem northwards met the road from the northern coast eastwards to Transjordan. This strategic position in the fertile Beit She'an valley made it one of the major cities in the Land of Israel.,was where the scythians set up shop, they letter to be called jews, ok check this, Beit She'an was renamed Scythopolis (city of the Scythians) they was with the Babylonians when they took our land over,them Facts

Level 8

Location hidden

#43234 Dec 10, 2012
Amram wrote:
<quoted text>
here ...answer this brutha
JEWS Huh ? LOL ! I'm sure a genius like you KNOWS there was
No letter J' in any langauge before the 17th century The letter
( J') is the 10th letter of the... ENGLISH Alphabet ...
So why don't you demonstrate your own findings to us since IT was YOU' WHO adhibized the term ( JEW ) WHO are the Jews? and where do they come from?
who is US? "you by you self round here"if you dont put in work they got a word call TROLL! i showed you a short cut! once you start off stupid you cant ever recover round here! your doing it now! I ask you again where the jews come from its in the Bible! do you know? see once i show you then you gone holler i knew that already! them GAMES! we for real round here!! an we trying to keep it real! so I ask you again where jews come from its in bible!! do you know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Earl 1,743,799
Starbucks Hate Victims Speak Out 2 min Barros 36
Fake Starbuck coupons and more sheet free s*** ... 7 min Asia 1
'Amazing Racist' Barbara Bush TROLLED 8 min Barros 15
Racism in America (May '17) 8 min Kang 1,384
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... (Aug '17) 12 min Kang 1,232
If President Trump is impeached... 19 min Kang 37
Two loitering Starbucks arrested. Race card pu... 1 hr Barros 203
If slavery were reinstated would you even want ... 1 hr true 105
This is Why White ppl must Go. 5 hr TRUETRUTH 49
This is why Negroes must go 8 hr TRUETRUTH 64