Hebrew Israelite
Phaed

Oklahoma City, OK

#43187 Dec 10, 2012
White Rabbitl wrote:
<quoted text>dude i wouldnt even consider you a hebrew. Your too......hiw should i say.......incompetent. first and for most its still apparent that we as a people dont have a heritage. So what heritage are you trying to uphold? These scriptures? You dont even know how to use them. This is why you and people like you were kept from such information because you wouldnt know what to do with. You cant even rationalize with it. How is balancing a check book, learning the difference between a draft and negotiable instrument, learning how to split atoms, lesrning how the table of elements work within man AN EVIL THING? Thats not a white people thing that suppose to be a way of our people, it was a natural way of life. no your evil. Your not natural. Oh my bad its bad that i want to learn the white people way? They dont have a way they have your heritage and the are living it. I dont see no books on the shelves with your name on them contesting the NATURAL DOCTRINES. Your dysfunctional to the highest bidder and i guarantee you this you will see it all again. YAH will see to that!
Brothers..WE r all BROTHAZ and known by HIM as Sons of CREATOR Sons of HE HIMSELF THE MOST HIGH

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#43188 Dec 10, 2012
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
Brothers..WE r all BROTHAZ and known by HIM as Sons of CREATOR Sons of HE HIMSELF THE MOST HIGH
i have Over proved our Hebrew heritage! dude slick wanted to get a Natrual law Doctrine in! i Busted that ! mess! see where he said priest been watching us lol hahahah believe in any of that Mess you just join the Catholic Church! they got all kind of ways to STEAL yo soul! an they real slick in they wording! Have you Believe that YAH word an that Mess is One an the SAME he put on a Good show! we want stand up Hebrews thATS free OF dogma S

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#43189 Dec 10, 2012
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one should be deleted, if this is not?
Snorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre...

Oh....were you trying to get a laugh.?

Snorrrrrrrrrrrrrre...

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#43190 Dec 10, 2012
Did Glimmer clock out?

Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#43191 Dec 10, 2012
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>son your out yo leauge fooling with me! i will make you tie yo self in a knot fooling with me you lost already! hahah go find some one else to lie to i iant buying it! trick go read bible over! hahah
Ah man YOU are the Worst Type of Man YOU are DEAD WRONG! ASSHUR WAS NOT THE SON OF NIMROD Stop with your posts You cant even Get that info Correct YOUR STUPID! and YOU dont understand SCRIPTURE BECAUSE you EVY the white race You buy into their Dawinism and their B.S Doctrines without any Proof

Proverbs Chapter 3
31 Envy thou not the oppressor, and choose none of his ways

Listen to your forefather he said DO NOT ENVY YOUR OPPRESSORS meaning stop quoteing their LIES

STOP quoteing their B.S History
STOP QUOTEING with YOUR OWN WHITE WASHED UNDERSTANDING of HISTORY and SCRIPTURE.

STUDY harder than what B.S you are doing. cause what you are doing IS TYPICAL UNEDCATED WHITE LIES on history

You also envy ME which is SIN

Romans Chapter 1
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

Thats what YOU are about You ARe the following in which GOD HATES

1.full of envy
2. debate, deceit, malignity
3. haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters

You fit the catagory for all of this SINFUL actions WAKE UP!

SHALAM!

Location hidden

#43192 Dec 10, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
this is just a common sense question that any clear thinking person would ask.
i've taken a look at this and tried to present it here with mixed reviews.
i believe e1b1a matches phut.
e1b1a is very dominant among black north africans (nubians and tauregs) and is generally associated with [email protected] speakers. and current research has the [email protected] language family originating outta the nile (more specifically nubia).
cuz phut is associated with black north africans, and the words phut and nubi mean the same thing 'bow', the e1b1a relationship seems to fit.
also west african groups like the hausa, fulani, akan, mande, and yoruba can be traced to north africa and/or the nile region. with a migration window into west africa within the past 5,000 years - with the akans being the most recent group migrating into the region from the sahara just bout a 1,000 years ago.
if there's a relationship between aa and the biblical narrative, phut would seem to be it.
Mende are more recent. They are recorded moving to West Africa as recently as the 1400's A.D. from the Sudan.

Still today people are being forced in to West Africa from the Darfurian regions by Islamic forces. There are countless refugees in Chad today due to this nonsense!

Location hidden

#43193 Dec 10, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
this is just a common sense question that any clear thinking person would ask.
i've taken a look at this and tried to present it here with mixed reviews.
i believe e1b1a matches phut.
e1b1a is very dominant among black north africans (nubians and tauregs) and is generally associated with [email protected] speakers. and current research has the [email protected] language family originating outta the nile (more specifically nubia).
cuz phut is associated with black north africans, and the words phut and nubi mean the same thing 'bow', the e1b1a relationship seems to fit.
also west african groups like the hausa, fulani, akan, mande, and yoruba can be traced to north africa and/or the nile region. with a migration window into west africa within the past 5,000 years - with the akans being the most recent group migrating into the region from the sahara just bout a 1,000 years ago.
if there's a relationship between aa and the biblical narrative, phut would seem to be it.
Migration from the ETHIOPIAN PLATAUE began 3,000 years before present.

Level 8

Location hidden

#43194 Dec 10, 2012
TRUTH HITMAN IS BACK wrote:
<quoted text> Ah man YOU are the Worst Type of Man YOU are DEAD WRONG! ASSHUR WAS NOT THE SON OF NIMROD Stop with your posts You cant even Get that info Correct YOUR STUPID! and YOU dont understand SCRIPTURE BECAUSE you EVY the white race You buy into their Dawinism and their B.S Doctrines without any Proof
Proverbs Chapter 3
Listen to your forefather he said DO NOT ENVY YOUR OPPRESSORS meaning stop quoteing their LIES
STOP QUOTEING with YOUR OWN WHITE WASHED UNDERSTANDING of HISTORY and SCRIPTURE.
STUDY harder than what B.S you are doing. cause what you are doing IS TYPICAL UNEDCATED WHITE LIES on history
Romans Chapter 1
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
1.full of envy
SHALAM!
we gone get back to that! now lets see you ride with that Natrual Law Mess! you going for it or what? whats yo take Lets hear it!

Level 7

Location hidden

#43195 Dec 10, 2012
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ethiopia: The purest Jews of All
Ethiopians, from the beginning of their existence, worshipped the Biblical God. Then, consistent with the Divine Will and Plan, they adapted and practiced Judaism easily and conveniently after the advent of the Ark of the Covenant into their land for their custody.
As such, they continued to identify themselves as Bete-Israel or the True Israelites. They confirmed their stature when the majority of the population accepted Christianity, as related in Acts 8:26-39. The minority who chose to remain attached to Judaism came to be known as "Felashas", referred to by the West as "Black Jews of Ethiopia".
SmH.."referred to by the West..."

Uhm, did you not get the memo?

You have been demoted down to converts!

Gtfohwtbs.

Level 8

Location hidden

#43196 Dec 10, 2012
Be nice if it was more of me on here! i got to fight on 19 different levels! Damn! Natural law peoples! messiah peoples! all kind of Doctrines!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#43197 Dec 10, 2012
<quoted text> Ah man YOU are the Worst Type of Man YOU are DEAD WRONG! ASSHUR WAS NOT THE SON OF NIMROD Stop with your posts You cant even Get that info Correct YOUR STUPID! and YOU dont understand SCRIPTURE BECAUSE you EVY the white race You buy into their Dawinism and their B.S Doctrines without any Proof
Proverbs Chapter 3
Romans Chapter 1
1.full of envy
SHALAM!
i dont believe in gods so you lose evreytime!

Level 8

Location hidden

#43198 Dec 10, 2012
Proverbs Chapter 3
Romans Chapter 1
1.full of envy
SHALAM!
You with that natural law Catholic mess you got to be! took you to long to respond! damn! you to pointing at screen!!! im gone add that to yo list of sin's hhahahah

Location hidden

#43199 Dec 10, 2012
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Where ever it is, it is still just the opposit of your west African descent. Do you think that area is closer to west Africa? No despite recent expansion of Nilotics ( a black but non- Bantu tribe). You are not related to any of the lands as here around as I have been posting all the day at the back. John is not able to respond to that as he is convinced. Thank you John.
Man what the heck are you blabbering about??? You have NOT...I REPEAT...YOU HAVE NOT POSTED ANYTHING ABOUT ANYTHING TO ME!!!

STOP YOUR LYING!!!

You can't WISH AWAY PEOPLES HERITAGE...NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY.

YOU CLAIM NOT TO BE AFRICAN, SO WHY DOES THEIR HERITAGE MEAN ANY DAMN THING TO YOU???

YOU WERE SO FLABBER GASTED AHN I POSTED THAT INFO FROM THE GENETIC ATLAS THAT IT COMPLETELY BLEW YOUR MIND...

DON'T TRY TO INCLUDE ME BECAUSE SOMEONE HIT YOU OVER THE HEWD WITH THE TRUTH...AND YOU CAN'T TAKE IT!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#43200 Dec 10, 2012
Proverbs Chapter 3
Romans Chapter 1
1.full of envy
SHALAM!
Hey you got to be Crazy if you think peoples cant read an see Asshur from Ham! it was Two, ham Had one, we had one, its common in bible two groups of different cultures of Peoples that share culture for them to have same Names, you needs to wake up

Level 7

Location hidden

#43201 Dec 10, 2012
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Man what the heck are you blabbering about??? You have NOT...I REPEAT...YOU HAVE NOT POSTED ANYTHING ABOUT ANYTHING TO ME!!!
STOP YOUR LYING!!!
You can't WISH AWAY PEOPLES HERITAGE...NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY.
YOU CLAIM NOT TO BE AFRICAN, SO WHY DOES THEIR HERITAGE MEAN ANY DAMN THING TO YOU???
YOU WERE SO FLABBER GASTED AHN I POSTED THAT INFO FROM THE GENETIC ATLAS THAT IT COMPLETELY BLEW YOUR MIND...
DON'T TRY TO INCLUDE ME BECAUSE SOMEONE HIT YOU OVER THE HEWD WITH THE TRUTH...AND YOU CAN'T TAKE IT!!!
He was so flustered, he was begging for help from Looms. For Looms to cosign him. Smh.

Level 8

Location hidden

#43202 Dec 10, 2012
Rabbit i knows you watching! come on out the HOLE Rabbit!bugs bunny lil brother! you cant come round with that natural law mess! i got this by myself! im gone watch all yo post! it better not have that Natural law shit in it! thats gone be Violating OUR SPACE

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#43203 Dec 10, 2012
ok, let me throw this out here for any thread members to way in on.

i think we all have a good sense of who 'cush' is today, at least in most cases.

*** can someone please tell me what populations in african they think represents phut?

Level 8

Location hidden

#43204 Dec 10, 2012
All this work we put in not to be Changed! natural law gone have you working in Babylon worst then you is already!why would you want to do that? them Dogmas to the Bone Doctrines of EVIL, we dont need to learn the inner working of this system, CREATOR fixing to destroy it! so why have them evil principles in us them evil ideals

Level 8

Location hidden

#43205 Dec 10, 2012
the Devil would like to install some False concept in Ya going into yo Heritage! they cant stop you from finding out whom you be! but they want you to think its NATRUAL TO BE OPPRESSED that Strong have the right to rule over the weak they Power Only came for our Fall! WE get to Pick right back up where we Left off! OUR JOB IS TO GET RID OF RELIGIONS! an DENOUNCE them into the Ground! we will get the Power to do way with them! I crush the Religion in all those come around me!
Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#43206 Dec 10, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
*** can someone please tell me what populations in african they think represents phut?
Somallians

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 9 min Moses 6,162
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Grey Ghost 1,374,423
Egyptians. Must leave Kemet Sacred lands and...... 33 min dcool 319
The SOONER the USA World Order (= UNO + IMF, Wo... 33 min Rooster 1
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA 38 min dcool 698
News US currency to feature an African-American for ... 43 min woodtick57 152
Zero Power & Influence for Whites over Blacks 43 min Rooster 16
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr KiloEcho 43,468
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 5 hr Amy 123,773
Most teacher-student statutory rapists are White 7 hr Tyr 26