Hebrew Israelite

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#43166 Dec 10, 2012
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
Midianites/Madianites are Nuba/Nubians. Modern day Soudan!
They aren't nowhere near your version of brown. They are black as the oven people. lol.
Herodotus (490-425 BC) The first Greek historian. Called the Father of History.

"There are also numerous other Aithiopian tribes [i.e. besides those centered at Meroe]; some live along both sides of the river Nile and on the islands in the river, others dwell in the regions that border on Arabia [i.e. to the east], others again have settled in the interior of Libya [i.e. to the west]. The majority of these tribes, in particular those who live along the river, have black skin, snub-nosed faces, and curly hair".

As you can see ancient Ethiopians are four types:

1. those that lived at the center meroe (probably tall and mixed)
2. Those who lived along the side of the river (black skin, snub-nosed faces, and curly hair.
3. those settled in the interior of Libya (not discribed)
4. those that lived in the borders of arebia (probably today Ethiopians)

Therefore, it is non-sense to classify as Sudan, Nubia, Ethiopia and others. Those people from American Bible Society do not know that Ethiopians were one people, but with varying features and covering vast land. They need help before denying God's word

Level 6

Location hidden

#43167 Dec 10, 2012

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#43168 Dec 10, 2012
Glimmer wrote:
Midianites are South-West Arebian semites of Ethiopian descent and they are later called Sabians, and it is from these people that all of the old biblical hystory begun, and this land was connected to the Ethiopian and Erytrian land today.
Its scripture that THE CREATORS people are BEYOND the Nile. That doesnt include you at all.

(wink)

Level 7

Location hidden

#43169 Dec 10, 2012
Glimmer wrote:
The Start of Judaism. Abram. Moshe
10 generations after Noah, the man that survived the deluge, Abram was chosen by God to be the father of new spiritual human way. This is the start of Judaism. Just like with Noah, God bless Abram that his descendants will grow and multiply.
Abram was the first man to clame war on multiple idols. He was the first to declare the existence of one god, which created the sky and the earth. We assume that his struggle to rule the belief in one god was not easy. It seems that he had to work hard to convince his generation with his new superior religious idea.
Abram was born around 2000 BCE and married Saray. Her name was changed later to Sara. When his father died, he went to Canaan. On his way to Canaan he saw God and God promised him and his descendants to rule Canaan. This was the start of Judaism.
Are you insane.

Judaism has nothing to do with Moses and his laws. Absolutely nothing.
It's even in the judaism Tamuldic book that if Moses were to attend any events of the teaching of Judaism, HE would understand nothing of it.!! Hmmm.

Very telling.

Judaism is Babylonian teachings

Level 7

Location hidden

#43170 Dec 10, 2012
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Herodotus (490-425 BC) The first Greek historian. Called the Father of History.
"There are also numerous other Aithiopian tribes [i.e. besides those centered at Meroe]; some live along both sides of the river Nile and on the islands in the river, others dwell in the regions that border on Arabia [i.e. to the east], others again have settled in the interior of Libya [i.e. to the west]. The majority of these tribes, in particular those who live along the river, have black skin, snub-nosed faces, and curly hair".
As you can see ancient Ethiopians are four types:
1. those that lived at the center meroe (probably tall and mixed)
2. Those who lived along the side of the river (black skin, snub-nosed faces, and curly hair.
3. those settled in the interior of Libya (not discribed)
4. those that lived in the borders of arebia (probably today Ethiopians)
Therefore, it is non-sense to classify as Sudan, Nubia, Ethiopia and others. Those people from American Bible Society do not know that Ethiopians were one people, but with varying features and covering vast land. They need help before denying God's word
Meroe is Soudan/Nuba, not Ethiopia, nutcase.
Libya isn't Ethiopia, Bedlamite.

Level 6

Location hidden

#43171 Dec 10, 2012
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Try again. It is now being confirmed by archeologists and historians that sub saharan modern Soudan (below Goshen, Egypt)is biblical Midian. Not Arabia. For one, it's actually impossible for that to be true that Arabia could have been the sub saharan desert that Moses went through. Impossible.
Catch up.
Where ever it is, it is still just the opposit of your west African descent. Do you think that area is closer to west Africa? No despite recent expansion of Nilotics ( a black but non- Bantu tribe). You are not related to any of the lands as here around as I have been posting all the day at the back. John is not able to respond to that as he is convinced. Thank you John.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#43172 Dec 10, 2012
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
We are talking of the teaching of Judaism and not heredity. Infact Moses was founder of Judaism while he was in mount Seni
Moses was the greatest prophet, leader and teacher that Judaism has ever known. In fact, one of Rambam's 13 Principles of Faith is the belief that Moses' prophecies are true, and that he was the greatest of the prophets. He is called "Moshe Rabbeinu," that is, Moses, Our Teacher/Rabbi. Interestingly, the numerical value of "Moshe Rabbeinu" is 613: the number of mitzvot that Moses taught the Children of Israel! He is described as the only person who ever knew G-d face-to-face (Deut. 34:10) and mouth-to-mouth (Num. 12:8), which means that G-d spoke to Moses directly, in plain language, not through visions and dreams, as G-d communicated with other prophets.
http://www.jewfaq.org/moshe.htm
i got all that mess wrote down bout Rambam your Jewish fool! i see you your a jew to even mention Rambam name prove your Jewish!

Level 7

Location hidden

#43173 Dec 10, 2012
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Where ever it is, it is still just the opposit of your west African descent. Do you think that area is closer to west Africa? No despite recent expansion of Nilotics ( a black but non- Bantu tribe). You are not related to any of the lands as here around as I have been posting all the day at the back. John is not able to respond to that as he is convinced. Thank you John.
Why you mad, though?

;)

Level 6

Location hidden

#43174 Dec 10, 2012
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you insane.
Judaism has nothing to do with Moses and his laws. Absolutely nothing.
It's even in the judaism Tamuldic book that if Moses were to attend any events of the teaching of Judaism, HE would understand nothing of it.!! Hmmm.
Very telling.
Judaism is Babylonian teachings
To be honest, Abraham and Moses were Ethiopian Orthodox believers as they were both students of Ethiopians as per the screpture. They were not Jews. Yes, Ethiopian Orthodox believing started at the first day of Adams failure. Our forefather Adam was zionist and all biblical fathers were expecting the birth of Christ from Virgin Mary, it is after the Birth of Christ all others failed, except Ethiopians:

"Ethiopian Christianity is considered the oldest in the world, observing many Jewish practices other Christians abandoned, and embracing a deep belief in animist spiritualism, regarded by some as the most authentic form of Christianity to exist"

What about now?

Level 6

Location hidden

#43175 Dec 10, 2012
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Meroe is Soudan/Nuba, not Ethiopia, nutcase.
Libya isn't Ethiopia, Bedlamite.
So who is the best witness, as to who Aethiopians were? Herodutus or unfazed. I was directly quoting him, and he lived 460 B.C. Do we have to belive you instead of Herodetus? You are just impulsive. Read the quote pls!

Level 7

Location hidden

#43176 Dec 10, 2012
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
To be honest, Abraham and Moses were Ethiopian Orthodox believers as they were both students of Ethiopians as per the screpture. They were not Jews. Yes, Ethiopian Orthodox believing started at the first day of Adams failure. Our forefather Adam was zionist and all biblical fathers were expecting the birth of Christ from Virgin Mary, it is after the Birth of Christ all others failed, except Ethiopians:
"Ethiopian Christianity is considered the oldest in the world, observing many Jewish practices other Christians abandoned, and embracing a deep belief in animist spiritualism, regarded by some as the most authentic form of Christianity to exist"
What about now?
Another one of your lies! Do you ever get tired of blasphemous lying?

Bedlamite.

Level 8

Location hidden

#43177 Dec 10, 2012
Isaiah 44:6;Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.Isaiah 43:1;But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. CREATOR created us so our DNA gone be different! His Touch on Jacob at Genesis 35:25; 25When the man saw that he did not prevail against Jacob, he touched his hip socket, and Jacob’s hip was put out of joint as he wrestled with him. 26Then he said,“Let me go, for the day has broken.” But Jacob said,“I will not let you go unless you bless me.” 27And he said to him,“What is your name?” And he said,“Jacob.” 28Then he said,“Your name shall no longer be called Jacob, but Israel,f for you have striven with God and with men, and have prevailed.” THAT CHANGED OUT WHOLE EVERYTHING we diffent then others DNA being no acception

Level 7

Location hidden

#43178 Dec 10, 2012
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
What about now?
Babylonian teachings is old is it not?

Nimrod is your forefather.

Level 8

Location hidden

#43179 Dec 10, 2012
Just from that TOUCH made us different you aint gone ever find out about us!are our DNA or where we really from ! it from the Bible! we the Hebrews that fulled Cursed!!! our whole everything gone be a Mystery to all but the Jews

Level 7

Location hidden

#43180 Dec 10, 2012
And seeing how they also came from Noah, while corrupted, the teachings would have similarities.

Moses teachings is the right one that put the line back with THE CREATOR.

Your are the Babylonians.

Level 6

Location hidden

#43181 Dec 10, 2012
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Its scripture that THE CREATORS people are BEYOND the Nile. That doesnt include you at all.
(wink)
You are right, it was beyond the nile, but south East of Egypt, clearly the current Ethiopia, South West Arebia and as far as India, as clearly stated in the bible. No biblical hystory to the west

2 Kings 19:9 When he heard it said of Tirhakah king of Ethiopia, "Behold, he has come .... from India even to Ethiopia, over one hundred twenty-seven provinces), See .... Zerah "the Ethiopian" who invaded Judah in the reign of Asa, B. C. 944,...

Level 7

Location hidden

#43182 Dec 10, 2012
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
So who is the best witness, as to who Aethiopians were? Herodutus or unfazed. I was directly quoting him, and he lived 460 B.C. Do we have to belive you instead of Herodetus? You are just impulsive. Read the quote pls!
Nutcase, THE CREATOR is the TRUTH.

Not you and your selective hopes.

Scripture says YOU are not! So, I'm going with THE CREATOR.
You're on the wrong side of line, my friend.
Deal with it.

Level 7

Location hidden

#43183 Dec 10, 2012
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, it was beyond the nile, but south East of Egypt, clearly the current Ethiopia, South West Arebia and as far as India, as clearly stated in the bible. No biblical hystory to the west
2 Kings 19:9 When he heard it said of Tirhakah king of Ethiopia, "Behold, he has come .... from India even to Ethiopia, over one hundred twenty-seven provinces), See .... Zerah "the Ethiopian" who invaded Judah in the reign of Asa, B. C. 944,...
LMAO. Reaching, aren't you! Too funny.

East of ISRAEL is further Africa.
Beyond the Nile is Africa. Lmao.

Other side of Ethiopia. Beyond the Nile River. Hmmm, that would not include YOU.

Level 6

Location hidden

#43184 Dec 10, 2012
Go on, denying denying denying anything of the bible, yet claiming to be hebrew. You can't be religious or biblical people as you don't have respect to God's saying. You can't have that nature as you have inherited savage traditions from the bushes of West Africa. You may be good at burring children alive, under your new business building, for your spritual non-biblical belief and crimes in your bantu traditions.

Level 7

Location hidden

#43185 Dec 10, 2012
Glimmer wrote:
Go on, denying denying denying anything of the bible, yet claiming to be hebrew. You can't be religious or biblical people as you don't have respect to God's saying. You can't have that nature as you have inherited savage traditions from the bushes of West Africa. You may be good at burring children alive, under your new business building, for your spritual non-biblical belief and crimes in your bantu traditions.
Quote me something I posted that wasn't scriptural?

Don't be mad that I've pointed out what you avoid in scripture.

It's prophecy. You'll have to face it soon anyway.
Seems to be you who is in denial.*sigh*

I hit a nerve, now you are in attack mode because you can't produce scriptures for your well established lies. You're jealous that the identity that you've usurped is of the people that you despise so much. Lmao.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black darkys are liwer than dogs! 6 min rebel111 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min USAsince1680 1,264,642
BW are evil, devious, vindictive and WM can hav... 9 min Fabulous 128
the confederate flag is here to stay ! 9 min Mr oH 2
How to tell when a racist is angry? They use t... 10 min Maarta 14
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 11 min dreamhunk 2,030
Black men are Gods 12 min fact 40
Trump will destroy America ! 26 min THX00451 91
Africans did not sell their own 46 min Oh No You Di-nt 170
So many white women are having sex with black men (Jan '14) 2 hr iamcuriousnow 103
More from around the web