Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#43066 Dec 9, 2012
im the Natural Law killa

Level 8

Location hidden

#43067 Dec 9, 2012
Im the Occult KILLA with that native an mexican is hebrews! im killing all them messages!

Level 8

Location hidden

#43068 Dec 9, 2012
all them crazy ass Doctrines we not gone do them around here! we gone hold on to Pure info about our heritage, True History about our Heritage ! all that spook mess not round here an Natural law is a evil ass spirit , that goes back to babylon! hell no! be nice if i could ARREST some of you MF CRIMINALS!Rabbit you number one on List! an arrest warrant for you dead or alive

Level 8

Location hidden

#43069 Dec 9, 2012
some of ya'll so-called hebrews are spys an you been here for a while an you coming out to join dude with that bullcrap! not gone work!

Level 8

Location hidden

#43070 Dec 9, 2012
them devils say if we can chage Ben we can change anybody thats Hebrew! Not so! the others are weak an they lean with out a pole to hold them up! then they fall on floor! you devils cant trick me with NON of them doctrines!IM gone set FIRE TO IT !!! lol BURN IT UP! an stick is in hand!
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#43071 Dec 9, 2012
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up cracker we aint talking to you!!
Stop projecting devil

You mad what bible say that real Israelites must obey all them commandments

You fake mf

Level 8

Location hidden

#43072 Dec 9, 2012
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop projecting devil
You mad what bible say that real Israelites must obey all them commandments
You fake mf
bitch go drank some Bleach! a gallon of it ! it only cost $1,87,
White Rabbitl

Charlotte, NC

#43073 Dec 9, 2012
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
all them crazy ass Doctrines we not gone do them around here! we gone hold on to Pure info about our heritage, True History about our Heritage ! all that spook mess not round here an Natural law is a evil ass spirit , that goes back to babylon! hell no! be nice if i could ARREST some of you MF CRIMINALS!Rabbit you number one on List! an arrest warrant for you dead or alive
dude i wouldnt even consider you a hebrew. Your too......hiw should i say.......incompetent. first and for most its still apparent that we as a people dont have a heritage. So what heritage are you trying to uphold? These scriptures? You dont even know how to use them. This is why you and people like you were kept from such information because you wouldnt know what to do with. You cant even rationalize with it. How is balancing a check book, learning the difference between a draft and negotiable instrument, learning how to split atoms, lesrning how the table of elements work within man AN EVIL THING? Thats not a white people thing that suppose to be a way of our people, it was a natural way of life. no your evil. Your not natural. Oh my bad its bad that i want to learn the white people way? They dont have a way they have your heritage and the are living it. I dont see no books on the shelves with your name on them contesting the NATURAL DOCTRINES. Your dysfunctional to the highest bidder and i guarantee you this you will see it all again. YAH will see to that!
White Rabbitl

Charlotte, NC

#43074 Dec 9, 2012
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Are these not your words below??? If so, learn that you will get what you put out here. Don’t think you’re going to be treated with kid gloves…when you’re the one who started hurling insults in the first place.
<quoted text>
|
<quoted text>
2.My title has nothing to do with you Slave MENTALITY!!! My Name is representative of one of the GREATEST RULERS (EMPOROR YOHANNES IV) to EVER walk on African Soil! What you see here is only the English form of my name. But I can’t expect you to know such things. You being you and all…How could I expect anything coherent from you…of all people??? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!
3. You still haven’t grasped the fact that we been on a mission here, against these devils…Who want to deny the AA people their rightful Place and Heritage!!! Again your are the one Lacking the knowledge of what is actually taking place here!!!
4. Why don’t you take yourself (I KNOW THIS IS ASKING THE IMPOSSIBLE) back to the start of this thread, to get a real understanding of what’s taking place here???
Or:
Why don’t you keep on trying to get out; “from the clutch of this beast?” As you stated you sooooooooo, desperately NEED to DO???
Because you really do sound confused…REALLY!
Proverbs 10: 23-32
23 A fool finds pleasure in wicked schemes,
but a person of understanding delights in wisdom.
24 What the wicked dread will overtake them;
what the righteous desire will be granted.
25 When the storm has swept by, the wicked are gone,
but the righteous stand firm forever.
26 As vinegar to the teeth and smoke to the eyes,
so are sluggards to those who send them.
27 The fear of the LORD adds length to life,
but the years of the wicked are cut short.
28 The prospect of the righteous is joy,
but the hopes of the wicked come to nothing.
29 The way of the LORD is a refuge for the blameless,
but it is the ruin of those who do evil.
30 The righteous will never be uprooted,
but the wicked will not remain in the land.
31 From the mouth of the righteous comes the fruit of wisdom,
but a perverse tongue will be silenced.
32 The lips of the righteous know what finds favor,
but the mouth of the wicked only what is perverse.
so your names after an african ruler. But on her you call john and then you have your shareholders last name and is PROUD OF IT lol! But i have the slave mentality? Wow okay brother i dont know you infact become irrelevnat this conversation has gotten us no.where but to this point and now im witnessing first hand what this brother told me about the people who claim to know these scriptures. Brother do yourself a favor go figure out why you have an ein, a tin, ss#, why you pay taxes, and why you have your shareholders. This is the onlu advice i can tell you to do for YOURSELF! Your still asleep and you have no clue as to how sleep you are. Have a nice slumber, smh!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#43075 Dec 9, 2012
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
If you and these AA be hebrew then you hebrew & I aint got no problem with that if that true
I dont think you is but my opinion dont mean shit & neither do yours or anybody else
All I be saying since I been here be for all of you who rep hebrew to obey them 613 commandments
Lots of talking but no action what I think going on
Bible say Israelites got to be light to Gentiles
So all of you who claim hebrew better step it up
God be harshly judging His people more than us non Israelites
Bible say judgment be at House of Lord
All us non israelites gots to do is obey a few commandments
Israelites gots 613 commandments
Ya u beta obey del commandments, cuz if u don't u goin to Hell
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#43076 Dec 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Only a few I gots to obey unlike them real Israelites who got 613 commandments so talk shit if you want to but bible dont lie
White Rabbitl

Charlotte, NC

#43077 Dec 9, 2012
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Large elements of natural law entered into the common law of England -- and therefore into the common law of the United States -- over the centuries; and the Roman law, so eminent in the science of jurisprudence, expresses the natural law enunciated by the Roman jurisconsults. No civilization ever has attempted to maintain the bed of justice by direct application of natural-law doctrines get the fuck outta here!
you know i read in the law dictionary a famkus maxim: when the law imposed by the state falls we must turn back to the law of NATURE! AND WHY IS THIS hmm. Could it be because natural has always worked for the aboriginal people? YESSSS THIS IS EXACTLY WHY. Look im not here to persuade my natural law arguement on anyone. It is what it is. Your not gonna change it just because the romans or jews or anglosaxons or britons, or all these other japhetites and hamites used these laws. It does not work that way. The person with the law holds the power of your destiny. So you can sit on your TOPIX AND CLAIM YOUR THRONE, but the japhetic and the hamitic and even some shemitic peoples are prospering off the backs of the a NEGROES with they slave masters last name. And then flaunt these african history tails around like you somebody. The africans CANT STAND YOU and they telling the AAs to get they own culture because they cant even comprehend the culture of the AFRICANS. Smh your gonna persih in your own ignorance, for NOTHING CAN KILL YOU QUICKER!
White Rabbitl

Charlotte, NC

#43078 Dec 9, 2012
<quoted text>
hell is JAIL. its a place in the england court under the exchequer where the kings debtors go. Its PRISON ALL DEBTORS GO TO PRISON.
Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#43079 Dec 9, 2012
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text> no demi gods round here we been free of that mesws for a while even though its a few on here see if they can Crank them up, im gone bust it up! read thru past post! i go hard on demi-god peoples! you better tuck that shit in! an hold on to it its No good round here!
You are Free to be as hard as you like ... It won't prevail Good buddy . We'll see how it goes fer Ya ! LOL !!!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#43080 Dec 9, 2012
White Rabbitl wrote:
<quoted text>so your names after an african ruler. But on her you call john and then you have your shareholders last name and is PROUD OF IT lol! But i have the slave mentality? Wow okay brother i dont know you infact become irrelevnat this conversation has gotten us no.where but to this point and now im witnessing first hand what this brother told me about the people who claim to know these scriptures. Brother do yourself a favor go figure out why you have an ein, a tin, ss#, why you pay taxes, and why you have your shareholders. This is the onlu advice i can tell you to do for YOURSELF! Your still asleep and you have no clue as to how sleep you are. Have a nice slumber, smh!
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuiiiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...wh at are you smoking??? I am African. You are sleep walking...are you dizzy.

STHU talking to me. You're boring AS THE REST OF THE TROLL ASS DEMONS. SNORRRRRRRRRE

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#43082 Dec 9, 2012
Jeremy/Jeremiah 10

1 Hear the word of THE CREATOR, that HE speaketh unto thee, O thou House of ISRAEL:

2 Thus saith THE CREATOR: Ye shall not learn after the manner of the Heithen, and ye shall not be afraid for the tokens of Heaven: For the Heithen are afraid of such:

3 Ye all the customs and laws of the Gentiles are nothing, but vanity. They hew down a tree in the wood with the hands of the workman, and fashion it with the axe:

4 They cover it over with gold and silver, they fasten it with nails and hammers, that it move not.

5 It standeth as stiff as the palm tree, It can neither speak nor go, but must be born. Be not ye afraid of such, For they can do neither good nor evil.

6 But there is none like unto THEE (O CREATOR), THOU art GREAT, and GREAT is the name of THY POWER.

7 Who would not fear THEE? Or what King of the Gentiles would not obey THEE? For among all the wisemen of the Gentiles, and in all their Kingdoms, there is none that may be likened unto THEE.

8 They are altogether unlearned and unwise, All their conniving is but vanity:

9 Namely, wood, silver which is brought out of Tharsis, and beaten to plates: And gold from Ophir, a work that is made with the hand of the craftman and the caster, clothed with yellow silk and scarlet: Even so is the work of their wise men all together.

10 But, THE CREATOR is a TRUE GOD, a LIVING GOD, and an EVERLASTING KING. If HE be wroth, the earth shaketh: All the Gentiles may not abide HIS indignation.

11 As for their gods, it may well be said of them: They are gods, that made neither Heaven nor earth: Therefore shall they perish from the earth, and from all things under Heaven.

12 But (as for our GOD), HE made the earth with HIS power, and with HIS wisdom hath HE finished the whole compass of the world, with HIS discretion hath HE spread out the Heavens,

13 At HIS voice the waters gather together in the air, HE draweth up the clouds from the uttermost parts of the earth: HE turneth lightening to rain, and bringeth forth the winds out of their treasuries:

14 HIS wisdom maketh all men fools. And confounded be all casters of images, For that they cast, is but a vain thing, and hath no life.

15 The vain crafts men with their works, that they in their vanity have made, shall perish one with another in the time of visitation.

16 Nevertheless, JACOBS portion is not such: But it is HE, that hath made all things, and ISRAEL is the rod of HIS inheritance: THE CREATOR of Hosts is HIS name.
White Rabbitl

Charlotte, NC

#43083 Dec 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuiiiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...wh at are you smoking??? I am African. You are sleep walking...are you dizzy.
STHU talking to me. You're boring AS THE REST OF THE TROLL ASS DEMONS. SNORRRRRRRRRE
an african with ss#, identifacation card, ein, tin, and a white mans last name. And your point is?
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#43084 Dec 9, 2012
Two thousand years ago, the Nazarene, well- known as Jesus Christ, was put to death by the Romans, and he deserved exactly what had happened to him. However, in my opinion, it would've been better if they would've nailed him (b@st@rd Jesus Christ) to an inverted cross, then set him on fire, that way, they could watch and listen, with pleasure, to him scream out in agony, as he burns to ashes....

.... I hear that the Nazarene, Jesus Christ, shall return upon the Earth, someday, and I do look forward to it, that will be a glorious day, indeed, because when he does come back, we will k!ll him, again, and one thing's for certain, we won't be as nice as the Romans were :) < Evil Smile

- Yours Truly, "BlackAngel 7"

http://www.google.com/imgres...

http://www.google.com/imgres...

:)

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#43085 Dec 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Yes you can, by taking this information you've just received. From its starting point going backwards using the information I gave you earlier. Remember: " FROM THE INDUS VALLEY TO WEST AFRICA???" THAT IS THE KEY...
why aren't any of the major mideastern haplogroups represented in aa? no e1b1b no J1 no G no T...

how could you possibly connect aa to a large scale migration outta canaan/mesopotemia without these haplos?

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#43087 Dec 9, 2012
Judah wrote:
If you right a book, under the title "West Africans are White and Europian descendants", Amazon will sell that as far as there are buyers, fool and wishy peoples.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Julia 1,744,190
Crackers Disrespect Black Man 5 min The Patriot 30
Caveboon jokes 6 min Dan Snow 3
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 7 min Barros 274
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min Ihn 52,351
Barros/BillyDbigballer talks to itself 8 min qwerty 13
The Curious Case Of "Billy Barrosson" 13 min The Patriot 1
Starbucks Hate Victims Speak Out 43 min El Rey del Mundo 63
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 1 hr Paul 44
If slavery were reinstated would you even want ... 3 hr Paul 110