Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#43003 Dec 9, 2012
mite have to shoot one of my dogs! you trying to eat the CROPS UP, to many peoples have to eat from here RABBIT! cant let you eat the crops up!

Level 8

Location hidden

#43004 Dec 9, 2012
Natural Law Theory....(Egyptian, Babylonian, Greek, Native American, Native American really believed in it!

Level 8

Location hidden

#43005 Dec 9, 2012
Natural law is evolution to, see you Hebrews needs not ride with a Message because it sound good, he got off to a good start, pulled you in nobody never looked up Natural law! ya was riding to yo DEATH,i killed the DRIVER, had to!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#43006 Dec 9, 2012
White Rabbitl wrote:
<quoted text>the fact that we kept breaking the natural laws yhat was set forth by our creator. Dude pay attention.
everywhere you say CREATOR or YAH you do it with no EMPHASIS i feel you! your slick! i told you to say YAH does it all an that Natural laws man made!theory out of Babylon , im putting you gone see

Level 8

Location hidden

#43007 Dec 9, 2012
you Hebrews in My camp you would be round up with him to COURT HEBREW COURT! how ya;ll gone set back an let dude change our Hebrew Heritage with Natural Babylonian Law? i will pull Gat out an start busting on everybody! damn how ya;ll get sent out like that? Wolf had on sheep shoes too an hate! damn! got in! ya'll went to eat at his house! now ya sick hahahah lol hahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#43008 Dec 9, 2012
But natural law does not appertain to states and courts merely. For primarily it is a body of ethical perceptions or rules governing the life of the individual person, quite aside from politics and jurisprudence. they gone say whats right an whats wrong! they can create a disease an say your doing this wrong against natural law an thats why this happen! thats that One world Gov shit!The lesson of natural law [is] simply to remind the jurist of his own limitations. an put it, his, that person life in hands of the state, The Ciceronian understanding of natural law, which still exercises strong influence,Edmund Burke,is one of them Supreme Court Judge Thomas the Black dude is one of them,IM going back to Babylon with this Evilo mess It takes CREDIT FROM CREATOR,the ROMANS was HEAVY in that Mess

Level 8

Location hidden

#43009 Dec 9, 2012
During the nineteenth century, natural-law concepts were overshadowed by the powerful Utilitarian system of Jeremy Bentham; by the theories of John Austin and the Analytical Jurists; by legal positivism; and later -- particularly in the United States -- by legal pragmatism. In the United States, the older and newer schools of natural law have contended against each other since the latter half of the eighteenth century, and both have been hotly assailed by positivistic, utilitarian, and pragmatic interpretations of law. Yet appeals to the "natural law" or "a higher law" have recurred often in American politics and jurisprudence; both conservatives and radicals, from time to time, have invoked this law of nature GET THAT EVIL SHIT OUT of here! you so-called Hebrews! then he got support from non other the bro ice nice! hahahah stay trying to show me that you aint down with this or me! slick hating! dang we been doing this for a Min! hahahah i read you like a book! I SEE YOU

Level 8

Location hidden

#43010 Dec 9, 2012
YAH mite get you for Hating on me when im for OUR peoples! you gone get enough of showing this you knows whom you be! things mite not go to well with you for hating on me! its very apparent YAH knows yo Heart! i gone Pray for you!!! its that messiah stuff your in conflict with! not me I KNOWS MY SAVOR IS YAH alone

Level 8

Location hidden

#43011 Dec 9, 2012
The Code of Hammurabi is the root of natural law !its anti-CREATOR specifically with origin of our laws that came from CREATOR was making atonement with animasl was that Natural law? get outta here rabbit!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#43012 Dec 9, 2012
White Rabbitl wrote:
<quoted text>no you need the grip infact you havent had one yet. Youve searched internet read a couple of books, and only to do what get on topix and debate about something we already know to be true? No the reality has not not even hit you yet. Try using this same knowledge you possess do yourself a favor and figure out how to gdt out of the clutches of shareholders. You do know you still have them right? Oh my bad i forgot you all are YAHS CHILDREN.*Yah is no favor of persons, remember that!
Let me see here, wasn't it you who had the Mortgage and Woman PROBLEMS??? And weren't you the one who was asking for Scriptures and Advisement/Solutions for you situation??? I DO BELIEVE I PASSED ON SCRIPTURES AND ADVISEMENT FOR YOU.

Here's some ADVICE for you. GET YOUR LIFE LIFE IN ORDER AND TAKE THE ADVICE ALREADY GIVEN YOU. YOU ARE STUCK AND TRYING TO FIND YOUR WAY OUT OF THE WILDERNESS. SON, YOU ARE IN NO POSITION TO PREACH ABOUT LIFE TO NO ONE AT THIS POINT. GET YOURSELF ON THE STRAIGHT AND NARROW. EMPOWER IN A WAY...SO YOU WON'T BE OUT CRYING ABOUT YOU WOMAN AND YOU BANKER.

SMDH...YOU CAN'T EVEN MAKE-OUT WHEN POSTERS ARE USING THE TROLLS OWN SOURCES TO DEBUNK THEM. IT GOES TO SHOW HOW WEAK YOU ARE LOGICALLY. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!
Phaed

United States

#43013 Dec 9, 2012
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Natural Law Theory....(Egyptian, Babylonian, Greek, Native American, Native American really believed in it!
It's not a theory because CREATOR wrote it so it has to exist..I am NOT saying CREATOR is nature but HE is the ALMIGHTY ARCHITECT of ALL THINGS THT EXIST, yes or no? So nature gains frm HIS glory as the ANCIENT AUTHOR

Location hidden

#43014 Dec 9, 2012
White Rabbitl wrote:
<quoted text>how in the hell is teaching u to use a law dictionary to articulate anx furthering your reasoning skills with the scriptures? Ghat id the most benign thing i have ever heard anyone say. You sound almist as ignorant as BEN. all the books in your library couldnt keep you from clocking in at your job and laboring for another nationality. Or all the books in the your library couldnt keep you from getting payed in IOUs, promissory notes? Naw brother you dont know jack shit. Its not eurocentric to want to learn anything its called learning for a reason. REASON, something that yoy are lacking right now. But its not your fault but later on your going to have to pay for that for isnt it written that IGNORANCE OF THE LAW IS OF NO EXCUSE? please dont think im pulling your finger. I was just like you once and i said the precise same thing to the man who helped me. You are in for a very rude awakening HUMAN!
Dude you are BEYOND IGNORANT!!! You are the perfect example of CSOS (COMPLETELY STUCK ON STUPID)!!!

Instead of talking about pulling a finger, you need to tighten up on your communication skills.

Then wake the hell up from the stupidity that's pledging you. I work for myself and my family only you know nothing!!! I don't care how you go about it. If you use a service such as this INTERNET!!! You are putting MONIES in to the POCKETS of those you CLAIM to NOT SLAVE for!!!

And any time you BUY a PRODUCT from a store or any business for that matter...YOU ARE PAYING TAXES TO THE GOVERNMENT MONSTER. YOU KNOW THE ONE YOU CLAIM TO BE AVOIDING GIVING MONEY TO. LOL!!!

I could run down a complete list of the STUPID and IDIOTIC CONTRADICTIONS you've made in this short run. But why waste my time??? You're NOTHING but a BUSTED BUSTER. Just damn!!!

Dude you don't know jackshit about what you speaking...LOL!!!

Location hidden

#43015 Dec 9, 2012
White Rabbitl wrote:
<quoted text>how in the hell is teaching u to use a law dictionary to articulate anx furthering your reasoning skills with the scriptures? Ghat id the most benign thing i have ever heard anyone say. You sound almist as ignorant as BEN. all the books in your library couldnt keep you from clocking in at your job and laboring for another nationality. Or all the books in the your library couldnt keep you from getting payed in IOUs, promissory notes? Naw brother you dont know jack shit. Its not eurocentric to want to learn anything its called learning for a reason. REASON, something that yoy are lacking right now. But its not your fault but later on your going to have to pay for that for isnt it written that IGNORANCE OF THE LAW IS OF NO EXCUSE? please dont think im pulling your finger. I was just like you once and i said the precise same thing to the man who helped me. You are in for a very rude awakening HUMAN!
Don't spend another second trying to second guess me and what I do and represent. It only makes you look DUMBER and even MORE DESPERATE!!!

Location hidden

#43016 Dec 9, 2012
I've seen far to many of these FAKE wannabe think they know it all...like this so-called White Rabbitch.

Matthew 7:21-29 (NIV)

21 “Not everyone who says to me,‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me on that day,‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’

23 Then I will tell them plainly,‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

24 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.

25 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock.

26 But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand.

27 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”

28 When Jesus had finished saying these things, the crowds were amazed at his teaching,

29 because he taught as one who had authority, and not as their teachers of the law.

Level 8

Location hidden

#43017 Dec 9, 2012
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a theory because CREATOR wrote it so it has to exist..I am NOT saying CREATOR is nature but HE is the ALMIGHTY ARCHITECT of ALL THINGS THT EXIST, yes or no? So nature gains frm HIS glory as the ANCIENT AUTHOR
they cant put no spin on CREATOR creation, thy trying to brak it down it End with Evolution as the principle, its Babylonian in origin an the Greeks build up on it! READ ABOUT natural law, i gone stick with bible fo everything

Level 8

Location hidden

#43019 Dec 9, 2012
either Natrual law Created us or YAH did cant be bout!

Level 8

Location hidden

#43020 Dec 9, 2012
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
its a theory to try reason out the CREATOR!! its what babylon is made of! it covers all aspect of Babylon

Level 8

Location hidden

#43021 Dec 9, 2012
White Rabbitl wrote:
<quoted text>the fact that we kept breaking the natural laws yhat was set forth by our creator. Dude pay attention.
rabbit eat one crop up an i was at him! hahah gone cook the rabbit an feed him to the dogs they will work harder next time, they gone watch me skin him an dress him season him up in the cooking , an next time we go rabbit hunting they gone work harder, cause they gone want that rabbit cooked!!!! Rabbit i got you cornered! with this shotgun ! i see you!!!! BLAST! Rabbit everywhere damn Dogs hahahah no Rabbit tonight! WHERE YOU AT RABBIT??? WHITE RABBIT EASY TO SEE? WHERE YA AT GOOD buddy hahahah lol hahahah
White Rabbitl

Charlotte, NC

#43022 Dec 9, 2012
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't spend another second trying to second guess me and what I do and represent. It only makes you look DUMBER and even MORE DESPERATE!!!
you know the truth hurts all you could do is throw slams. Lol wow please stay asleep. Stay using your slave sharholders name. You can call me dumb insult me throw dirt at me. And some how my being dumb is no excuse for you to disregard the scdiptures as nature law. And the fact that we even got to this point of arguing about something that you claim to know scares me to peices. I feel the worst for you!
White Rabbitl

Charlotte, NC

#43023 Dec 9, 2012
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
one thing bout it you cant change them white folks meaning you can try an say it say this or that! wont work! Mother Nature Click!
COME BRING YOUR ARMY your privateers your mama your sisters your brothers so they can hear a message. A message that was passed on to me and now im passing it on to you. I love that you attack me because the more you attack the more apparent it is to me how far our peoples ability to reason has gone down the drain LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Asking an African American if you can touch the... 4 min youll shoot your ... 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghost 1,601,256
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 9 min Whites Created AIDS 3
More Kathy Griffin News 📰 10 min Cave Beast News 1
This forum is almost completely dead 12 min Cigar Face 26 6
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 44 min Chilli J 132
Ladies & Gentlemen,Two Eras Now Ending and Most... 56 min Cool 6
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 1 hr Correct 36
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr Legion_is_Maceo 1,577
More from around the web