Hebrew Israelite

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#42958 Dec 9, 2012
Amram wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Here is one you may have overlooked ....
The Roman Catholic Douay-Rheims Bible (NT first published 1582, but this from the Challoner Revision, c. 1749) has this as Luke, Chapter 4 Verses 23-24:
"23 And he said to them: Doubtless you will say to me this similitude: Physician, heal thyself: as great things as we have heard done in Capharnaum, do also here in thy own country. 24 And he said: Amen I say to you, that no prophet is accepted in his own country."
The Protestant King James 'Authorized' Version (1611) has this in the same place, as do a number of later revisions:
"23 And he said unto them: Ye will surely say unto me this proverb, Physician, heal thyself: whatsoever we have heard done in Capernaum, do also here in thy country. 24 And he said, Verily I say unto you, No prophet is accepted in his own country."
I didn't use that purposely...wanted to keep it simple!
White Rabbitl

Charlotte, NC

#42959 Dec 9, 2012
Wow yall are a joke. Yall preach about YAH THIS YAH THAT. And as soon i bring up NATURAL LAW yall act so UNNATURAL. Hiw do you love your creator and hate truth. That makes you a hypocrite an INFIDEL look it uo in a law dictionary. I will keep saying this until you all understand. Its bigger than your worship, its bigger than you quoting some scriptures some wikipedia page or some youtube video. If yo ass pay taxes to the IRS and you gave a SS# you are not children of the most high. Those people in legislature are not YOUR GOD. Please wake up!

Location hidden

#42960 Dec 9, 2012
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>campaign campaign it cant do you no good if i get at you! out of all these post read back an see how many have folded up! the TRUTH gone stand weather you or I like it our Not! giving Praise to CREATOR i cant go wrong, you chalking this up to Nature! we aint gone do that around here!
Don't get your undies in a wad??? Nobody is falling for anything Ben!

Nature wouldn't even exist were not for the CREATOR creating IT. Therefore is the reason Nature exist, because the CREATOR created IT!!!
Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#42961 Dec 9, 2012
White Rabbitl wrote:
<quoted text> no i think questiin is best posed to you. Not me because you used these scriptures for what to show me natural law? Okay now show me what do when you have a mortgage that you cant pay. Show me in the scriptures how to be a witness when dealing with contracts. Shoe me how do you give a paymnet for a cheating wife. There all there these are the things that im trying to get you to look at. I know alittle about the levithan and the behemoth. Those are not my areas of concentratiom im more focused on figureing out how to try to get from the clutch of this beast. You can be like BEN or more ignorant than BEN by trying to scrutinze me, but you cant run from the truth that im telling you. The sciptures are NATURAL LAW, NATURE IS GOD. You will catch on!
Supernatural Laws Supercede the Natural laws which ( allows man a way to exit the conundrums you mentioned above. Which are all subject to the will of that which is a greater entity ( The Creator).

Biblically speaking Faith is the instrument which fosters success to whatever degree when dealing with the situations you mentioned.

Location hidden

#42962 Dec 9, 2012
White Rabbitl wrote:
<quoted text> no i think questiin is best posed to you. Not me because you used these scriptures for what to show me natural law? Okay now show me what do when you have a mortgage that you cant pay. Show me in the scriptures how to be a witness when dealing with contracts. Shoe me how do you give a paymnet for a cheating wife. There all there these are the things that im trying to get you to look at. I know alittle about the levithan and the behemoth. Those are not my areas of concentratiom im more focused on figureing out how to try to get from the clutch of this beast. You can be like BEN or more ignorant than BEN by trying to scrutinze me, but you cant run from the truth that im telling you. The sciptures are NATURAL LAW, NATURE IS GOD. You will catch on!
First of all, you should use the common sense that the CREATOR gave you. Don't take out loans your income will not cover! Stop trying to live like the Jones'. Most people refuse to learn from their mistakes and those of others.

Do you realize that you should not have a mortgage that exceeds your weekly Croce earnings??? No bank will ever tell you this. It's something you need to lean on your own. One way is to attend those free seminars that are offered in church's and community centers. Remember: "SEEK AND YE SHALL FIND!!!" The info is available, you've just got to study before you jump into something you can't possibly afford.

You shouldn't be dealing with the big banks if you don't have big bucks anyway. Most working people should deal with Credit Unions now days. There's a lot less red tape to deal with. And Credit Unions accept all Loan Seekers for the most part. So, start an account with one...the sooner the better.

Proverbs 11:15-17 NIV)

15 Whoever puts up security for a stranger will surely suffer,
but whoever refuses to shake hands in pledge is safe.

16 A kindhearted woman gains honor,
but ruthless men gain only wealth.

17 Those who are kind benefit themselves,
but the cruel bring ruin on themselves

Location hidden

#42963 Dec 9, 2012
White Rabbitl wrote:
You are the hypocrite, because you sit there in judgement of others, then whine when you are called on it. Remember your slicing and dicing people earlier to Judah??? Now here you are attempting to play the VICTIM!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Malachi 2

1-3 “And now this indictment, you priests! If you refuse to obediently listen, and if you refuse to honor me, God-of-the-Angel-Armies, in worship, then I’ll put you under a curse. I’ll exchange all your blessings for curses. In fact, the curses are already at work because you’re not serious about honoring me. Yes, and the curse will extend to your children. I’m going to plaster your faces with rotting garbage, garbage thrown out from your feasts. That’s what you have to look forward to!

4-6 “Maybe that will wake you up. Maybe then you’ll realize that I’m indicting you in order to put new life into my covenant with the priests of Levi, the covenant of God-of-the-Angel-Armies. My covenant with Levi was to give life and peace. I kept my covenant with him, and he honored me. He stood in reverent awe before me. He taught the truth and did not lie. He walked with me in peace and uprightness. He kept many out of the ditch, kept them on the road.

7-9 “It’s the job of priests to teach the truth. People are supposed to look to them for guidance. The priest is the messenger of God-of-the-Angel-Armies. But you priests have abandoned the way of priests. Your teaching has messed up many lives. You have corrupted the covenant of priest Levi. God-of-the-Angel-Armies says so. And so I am showing you up for who you are. Everyone will be disgusted with you and avoid you because you don’t live the way I told you to live, and you don’t teach my revelation truly and impartially.”

10 Don’t we all come from one Father? Aren’t we all created by the same God? So why can’t we get along? Why do we desecrate the covenant of our ancestors that binds us together?

11-12 Judah has cheated on God—a sickening violation of trust in Israel and Jerusalem: Judah has desecrated the holiness of God by falling in love and running off with foreign women, women who worship alien gods. God’s curse on those who do this! Drive them out of house and home! They’re no longer fit to be part of the community no matter how many offerings they bring to God-of-the-Angel-Armies.

13-15 And here’s a second offense: You fill the place of worship with your whining and sniveling because you don’t get what you want from God. Do you know why? Simple. Because God was there as a witness when you spoke your marriage vows to your young bride, and now you’ve broken those vows, broken the faith-bond with your vowed companion, your covenant wife. God, not you, made marriage. His Spirit inhabits even the smallest details of marriage. And what does he want from marriage? Children of God, that’s what. So guard the spirit of marriage within you. Don’t cheat on your spouse.

16 “I hate divorce,” says the God of Israel. God-of-the-Angel-Armies says,“I hate the violent dismembering of the ‘one flesh’ of marriage.” So watch yourselves. Don’t let your guard down. Don’t cheat.
Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#42964 Dec 9, 2012
To put it simply

All things are PRE-DETERMINED
even the situations & solutions we endure.

Location hidden

#42965 Dec 9, 2012
White Rabbitl wrote:
Wow yall are a joke. Yall preach about YAH THIS YAH THAT. And as soon i bring up NATURAL LAW yall act so UNNATURAL. Hiw do you love your creator and hate truth. That makes you a hypocrite an INFIDEL look it uo in a law dictionary. I will keep saying this until you all understand. Its bigger than your worship, its bigger than you quoting some scriptures some wikipedia page or some youtube video. If yo ass pay taxes to the IRS and you gave a SS# you are not children of the most high. Those people in legislature are not YOUR GOD. Please wake up!
You obviously need to re-read my post again, again and again. Maybe eventually may just begin to comprehend. Stop your nonsense of trying to lump me with with your troll advisory.

I'm not dependent upon these LIES you are perpetuating. Get a grip on reality???
White Rabbitl

Charlotte, NC

#42966 Dec 9, 2012
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the hypocrite, because you sit there in judgement of others, then whine when you are called on it. Remember your slicing and dicing people earlier to Judah??? Now here you are attempting to play the VICTIM!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Malachi 2
1-3 “And now this indictment, you priests! If you refuse to obediently listen, and if you refuse to honor me, God-of-the-Angel-Armies, in worship, then I’ll put you under a curse. I’ll exchange all your blessings for curses. In fact, the curses are already at work because you’re not serious about honoring me. Yes, and the curse will extend to your children. I’m going to plaster your faces with rotting garbage, garbage thrown out from your feasts. That’s what you have to look forward to!
4-6 “Maybe that will wake you up. Maybe then you’ll realize that I’m indicting you in order to put new life into my covenant with the priests of Levi, the covenant of God-of-the-Angel-Armies. My covenant with Levi was to give life and peace. I kept my covenant with him, and he honored me. He stood in reverent awe before me. He taught the truth and did not lie. He walked with me in peace and uprightness. He kept many out of the ditch, kept them on the road.
7-9 “It’s the job of priests to teach the truth. People are supposed to look to them for guidance. The priest is the messenger of God-of-the-Angel-Armies. But you priests have abandoned the way of priests. Your teaching has messed up many lives. You have corrupted the covenant of priest Levi. God-of-the-Angel-Armies says so. And so I am showing you up for who you are. Everyone will be disgusted with you and avoid you because you don’t live the way I told you to live, and you don’t teach my revelation truly and impartially.”
10 Don’t we all come from one Father? Aren’t we all created by the same God? So why can’t we get along? Why do we desecrate the covenant of our ancestors that binds us together?
11-12 Judah has cheated on God—a sickening violation of trust in Israel and Jerusalem: Judah has desecrated the holiness of God by falling in love and running off with foreign women, women who worship alien gods. God’s curse on those who do this! Drive them out of house and home! They’re no longer fit to be part of the community no matter how many offerings they bring to God-of-the-Angel-Armies.
13-15 And here’s a second offense: You fill the place of worship with your whining and sniveling because you don’t get what you want from God. Do you know why? Simple. Because God was there as a witness when you spoke your marriage vows to your young bride, and now you’ve broken those vows, broken the faith-bond with your vowed companion, your covenant wife. God, not you, made marriage. His Spirit inhabits even the smallest details of marriage. And what does he want from marriage? Children of God, that’s what. So guard the spirit of marriage within you. Don’t cheat on your spouse.
16 “I hate divorce,” says the God of Israel. God-of-the-Angel-Armies says,“I hate the violent dismembering of the ‘one flesh’ of marriage.” So watch yourselves. Don’t let your guard down. Don’t cheat.
im not victimizing myself. Im trying to figure out why am i being attacked for say the scriptures are natural law. Then everyone pulled out all the you tube internet vidoes wikipedia links to prove against something that JUZT IS. Im not going to stop saying that NATURE IS GOD. Im not going to stop saying scriptures are natural law. Why because it is what is! And its funny how outta of all the so called conscious people on here JUDAH was the only one who caught on to what i meant. As i said before all the knoledge in scripture cant help you if you dont know what it is why u need it and what its used for. But pleaze stay asleep your better off!
White Rabbitl

Charlotte, NC

#42967 Dec 9, 2012
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously need to re-read my post again, again and again. Maybe eventually may just begin to comprehend. Stop your nonsense of trying to lump me with with your troll advisory.
I'm not dependent upon these LIES you are perpetuating. Get a grip on reality???
no you need the grip infact you havent had one yet. Youve searched internet read a couple of books, and only to do what get on topix and debate about something we already know to be true? No the reality has not not even hit you yet. Try using this same knowledge you possess do yourself a favor and figure out how to gdt out of the clutches of shareholders. You do know you still have them right? Oh my bad i forgot you all are YAHS CHILDREN.*Yah is no favor of persons, remember that!
White Rabbitl

Charlotte, NC

#42968 Dec 9, 2012
Me, tell liez about the scriptures being natural law? NEVER

Location hidden

#42969 Dec 9, 2012
White Rabbitl wrote:
<quoted text>no you need the grip infact you havent had one yet. Youve searched internet read a couple of books, and only to do what get on topix and debate about something we already know to be true? No the reality has not not even hit you yet. Try using this same knowledge you possess do yourself a favor and figure out how to gdt out of the clutches of shareholders. You do know you still have them right? Oh my bad i forgot you all are YAHS CHILDREN.*Yah is no favor of persons, remember that!
Dude my personal library would blow your simple mind out of that casing called your head!!!

With every post you are proving to be brainwashed by eurocentric dogma. Coming here with all of your bullshit thinking you know everything about everybody. And Jou don't know jackshit!!!

You need to step the Hell of with that red neck mentality bullshit!!!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#42971 Dec 9, 2012
White Rabbitl wrote:
<quoted text> im not victimizing myself. Im trying to figure out why am i being attacked for say the scriptures are natural law. Then everyone pulled out all the you tube internet vidoes wikipedia links to prove against something that JUZT IS. Im not going to stop saying that NATURE IS GOD. Im not going to stop saying scriptures are natural law. Why because it is what is! And its funny how outta of all the so called conscious people on here JUDAH was the only one who caught on to what i meant. As i said before all the knoledge in scripture cant help you if you dont know what it is why u need it and what its used for. But pleaze stay asleep your better off!
like bro said that natural law mess gone be Mother Nature shit! an its science an all that! you pushing Natural law like its an agenda! i knows the meaning you can trick them but not me!

Level 8

Location hidden

#42972 Dec 9, 2012
White Rabbitl wrote:
that natural law word is a Snake! CREATOR get credit round here! natural law gone be something man put together! if yo Natrual law is real this what we going thru is unnatrual, the first of its kind! so that aint true what you been saying

Level 8

Location hidden

#42973 Dec 9, 2012
White Rabbitl wrote:
<quoted text>no you need the grip infact you havent had one yet. Youve searched internet read a couple of books, and only to do what get on topix and debate about something we already know to be true? No the reality has not not even hit you yet. Try using this same knowledge you possess do yourself a favor and figure out how to gdt out of the clutches of shareholders. You do know you still have them right? Oh my bad i forgot you all are YAHS CHILDREN.*Yah is no favor of persons, remember that!
he push that dna stuff on them devils, nobody else does it he in, you you almost got in! see Natural law we dont need that!we needs to give CREATOR credit for it all an He is out side Natural law you see? natrual law gone be confined to this earth!!! you dont knows whats out side this Earth!

Level 8

Location hidden

#42974 Dec 9, 2012
White Rabbitl wrote:
Give YAH credit for everything an forget that natrual law stuff, or make it secondary ! put YAH first , an then talk about whats natural, but dont make it the Main theme we looking for YAH to-forgive us Not Natural law , you see? you can correct it if you want to! its just doing whats right as a Hebrew!! give CREATOR credit for it all an He is outside Natrual law!, since its confined to earth

Level 8

Location hidden

#42975 Dec 9, 2012
White Rabbitl wrote:
Yah gone get the shareholders. up off us just like slavery! teach yo kids give Praise an live! you Paying TAX at the store is the Biggest problem, that tax killing us its used to destroy us! to hell with a shareholder, Bomb gone make us all even in this Camp

Level 8

Location hidden

#42976 Dec 9, 2012
ship to a strange land, made to lose heritage, been dogged out real bad its a first of its kind an it was unnatural, what was natrual law bout that? why it aint happen to others?

Level 8

Location hidden

#42977 Dec 9, 2012
White Rabbitl wrote:
<quoted text>im not mad im disgusted that you would say something like that. You know what kills me about you. You think youve got it all figured out. You read a couple of scriptures here and there and yet you cant even write a damn law into effect. You cant even write a contract. You cant even write create your own money. Dude i wont even debate with you. The onlu person sleeping is YOU BROTHER! You have lost all ability to reason. And that is not NATURAL. Your a monster a beast a slave and its going to bite you in the ass when its all over. You so hard core so invincible no one can touch you be cause you YAHS CHILD. According to those commercial papers you belong to whoever last name you wearing and if you oay taxes you beling to the I. R. S.
YAH setting free Now we have No power to do such, we ran off the Land an from YAH Law, an about me being hardcore! bro if you only knew! its all good! i just aint going! you gone fall under another type of Occult! the Natural Occult hahah lol! bro I BANG THIS HEBREW THANG TO!

Level 8

Location hidden

#42978 Dec 9, 2012
on the realla we gone keep it YAH the CREATOR did this!! an we have NO POWER TO REDEEM OURSELFS!! an that Everthing for us got to come from CREATOR!!! its gone have to stay like that its ONE ROAD A ONE WAY! YAH WAY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min positronium 1,481,027
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 13 min Barros chingon 225
now these pshycotic liberal protestors are sett... 18 min Drilling for the ... 3
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 20 min Barros chingon 744
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 20 min Sweetheart4 80
Godlikeproductions DELETED Thread:Trump is Whit... 21 min Riots 8
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 25 min Barros chingon 81
More from around the web