Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#42926 Dec 8, 2012
see they slipping not me! rolling with that shit hahahah lol you that you had everybody! lol i jump out the car while it was rolling! hahah you taking they ass to the Death hahah lol death of they Heritage! you bout to kill it in them! lol you was on yo way! i knows you was setting back loving every Min! I Been seen you! unclean rabbit!, all so-called blacks in U,S,A hebrews you saying that aint made you cool in my eyes! Give Praise to CREATOR, then, explain what you knows bout our Heritage!

Level 8

Location hidden

#42927 Dec 8, 2012
they got in the plane put they seat belts on an was happly going to they DEATH lol hahah he had big smile on his face! he was Flying ya'll to Hell, an he had parachute,oh well old Ben on ground with Machine gun, shooting up at him! fish in Barrel ! gold fish in cup! cant get away! i knows the devils loving this! oh well we gone keep it YAH around here! CREATOR if that what you want! NOT NO natural law

Level 8

Location hidden

#42928 Dec 8, 2012
say a Rabbit aint Unclean? is that a Natural Law?
White Rabbitl

Charleston, SC

#42929 Dec 8, 2012
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>read over Natrual law it gives No Credit to CREATOR, it slick puts man destiny in his on hands, its Mother Nature religion on the slick, Scientology globe universe mad man shit!
and its because of this type of thinking that got our ancestors as slaves and their psoterity as slaves. You are a slave and a you are you worst enemy by far. I gi e credit to the most high. If you want to call him yah you can do that. But please remember that that way of life comes with LAWS bruh. I dont see you sitting at no table with no body of equal mental capacity comming up with resolutions to free YAHS people. You shoot ti much breeze. Anybody can use these laws. These are not white peoples laws. OUR ANCESTORS WROTE THESE DAMN LAWS and they were stolen from you. You need to stop with that foolishness about some scientology white people this and that because guess what they are slaves too. Your ancestors once owned these people. They are your bondservants, chattel and now you are enslved by your own bondesrvants. WAKE THE FUCK UP. If you have so much faith in YAH THEN SERVE HIM. FREE YOURSELF FROM BONDSERVITUDE. Get that social security number number of of you. Get that White mans property name off you. That is not YAHS name that is your shareholders name. You either gonna be a man and except that natural law is your only weapon or you can duke it out with your new owners when they come to posses america and out another MARK on you. Put up or shut up COWARDLY LION!

Level 8

Location hidden

#42930 Dec 8, 2012
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the compliment. i enjoy your posts as well. I once heard you speak of dual citizenship. If the ish hit the fan tommorrow what countries if any do you think the aa could find refuge in?
Also a lil off topic
I ran across this video by this Nigerian fella. He has a few vids on youtube. He was speaking on the caste system of southeastern Nigeria. AKA Igboland. He stated within Nigeria, even today there are Osu's(Slaves) and Free born(Indenginous Nigerians. Both consider themselves igbo. However what I found interesting was the seperation between igbo groups. One group is free born or indenginous the other are what he called vistors or slaves to the land. I always hear that Africans sold each other. But according to him there was a clear distiction on who was sold and who were not. Now of course this is a man sitting in front of a camera but it reinforced what I already knew to be true. That those sold into slavery were considered not indenginous to the land.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1owBTYsWILIXX
Natural law, or the law of nature (Latin: lex naturalis), is a system of law that is purportedly determined by nature,
Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#42931 Dec 8, 2012
Yahweh says,

He/she is a comprised of ( ALL ) things. Natural Law would be associated within the description of the word ( ALL )

Praise Yhwh B' Yahshua shem ...
White Rabbitl

Charleston, SC

#42932 Dec 8, 2012
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the compliment. i enjoy your posts as well. I once heard you speak of dual citizenship. If the ish hit the fan tommorrow what countries if any do you think the aa could find refuge in?
Also a lil off topic
I ran across this video by this Nigerian fella. He has a few vids on youtube. He was speaking on the caste system of southeastern Nigeria. AKA Igboland. He stated within Nigeria, even today. are Osu's(Slaves) and Free born(Indenginous Nigerians. Both consider themselves igbo. However what I found interesting was the seperation between igbo groups. One group is free born or indenginous the other are what he called vistors or slaves to the land. I always hear that Africans sold each other. But according to him there was a clear distiction on who was sold and who were not. Now of course this is a man sitting in front of a camera but it reinforced what I already knew to be true. That those sold into slavery were considered not indenginous to the land.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1owBTYsWILIXX
thank you as well Judah, big brother lion. As it was ran by me by a guy named priest, the only refugee you have is your nationality. In the words of malcom x this id the only freedom that we have. Once we declare our nationality and deal with court precedures we can domicile or take refugee anywhere in the world, thats if the particular govt that you plan on becoming a citizen in accepta you. its almost like a job. You dont leave one job without finding another one first ami right? Now as far as the nigeria caste system you can see the resemblance. Look at the fact that they knew who was free and were slaves. As i stated in a couole of earlier post, they people who enslaved us knew who we were when they captured us. Even though we ran to west africa we still had a debt to pay and it caught up with us. Look up CAPTIVES, EXILE, SERVANTS, BANISHMENT, in a law dictionary. They all will tell you astory. No one can force you to contract against your will. The only thing that can do this is HAVING DEBT. I read the word prisoners of war in a law fictionary once because i read that some of the negroes were brought here as prisoners of war. Now ask yourself what war? Besides this once we were captured the captors divide the booty i.e. the spoils of war( negroes) and their property. Read. NUMBERS 31 and you will be opened to the process of how an ESTATE is divide and who gets what after a WAR!

Level 8

Location hidden

#42933 Dec 8, 2012
White Rabbitl wrote:
<quoted text>and its because of this type of thinking that got our ancestors as slaves and their psoterity as slaves. You are a slave and a you are you worst enemy by far. I gi e credit to the most high. If you want to call him yah you can do that. But please remember that that way of life comes with LAWS bruh. I dont see you sitting at no table with no body of equal mental capacity comming up with resolutions to free YAHS people. You shoot ti much breeze. Anybody can use these laws. These are not white peoples laws. OUR ANCESTORS WROTE THESE DAMN LAWS and they were stolen from you. You need to stop with that foolishness about some scientology white people this and that because guess what they are slaves too. Your ancestors once owned these people. They are your bondservants, chattel and now you are enslved by your own bondesrvants. WAKE THE FUCK UP. If you have so much faith in YAH THEN SERVE HIM. FREE YOURSELF FROM BONDSERVITUDE. Get that social security number number of of you. Get that White mans property name off you. That is not YAHS name that is your shareholders name. You either gonna be a man and except that natural law is your only weapon or you can duke it out with your new owners when they come to posses america and out another MARK on you. Put up or shut up COWARDLY LION!
Bro we didnt do that slavery mess! dont try an clean it up! we treated everybody right! our history say so! so we aint had NO slaves! we mite be the only peoples on face of Earth that aint had no peoples down in slavery
White Rabbitl

Charleston, SC

#42934 Dec 8, 2012
Amram wrote:
Yahweh says,
He/she is a comprised of ( ALL ) things. Natural Law would be associated within the description of the word ( ALL )
thank you for adding that.
White Rabbitl

Charleston, SC

#42935 Dec 8, 2012
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Natural law, or the law of nature (Latin: lex naturalis), is a system of law that is purportedly determined by nature,
did you get this term from wiki, webster or blackslaw? Blackslaw would have linked you to the word DIVINE LAW. Stop being scared to think. This is why you have a brain. Use it or be a slave. No one is taking anything away from you. You are depriving yourslelf. Dig deepr BEN!

Level 8

Location hidden

#42936 Dec 8, 2012
Amram wrote:
Yahweh says,
new post person you cant even understand Almighty Yah in no kind of way! how you gone Confine the CREATOR to His Creation? ya'll fixing to have a hard time with this!an you needs to buld up Hebrew History before you just bust in! WHO is the Jews? an where they come from? post on that where the jews come from?

Level 8

Location hidden

#42937 Dec 8, 2012
if new new dude say anything bou a yashua he Occult! an i got 1k post read to post on him ALL DAY!! PURE INFO!i love to deal with the Occult!
White Rabbitl

Charleston, SC

#42938 Dec 8, 2012
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Bro we didnt do that slavery mess! dont try an clean it up! we treated everybody right! our history say so! so we aint had NO slaves! we mite be the only peoples on face of Earth that aint had no peoples down in slavery
YOU MENT TO TELL ME THAT YOU READ THE SCRIPTURES EVERYDAY AND YET YOU LIE TO YOURSELF! You hypocrite. Its all in those scriptures how we subdued the canaanites, the midianites, moabites the perizites, hamathites,zerahites, arvidites, ammonites, edomites, and anyone who was in our way of being on top. See your problem is this brother you do too much FINGERPOINTING and you dont see that you tok did these things. You ancestors did alot that they shouldnt have been doing. You might not like wht i say but how can you say you love YAH if you dont love the truth? You cant have it both ways. This should not even be uo for discussion because you have read these scriptures everyday so you know whatsup. HOW DO YOU THINK THAT WE GOT INTO THIS MESS. KARMIC DEBT: WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND. now brother be like your ancestors and use these same laws that you claim are white people laws and FREE YOURSELF. are you scared, arent you man. Do you think that somehow you are ABOVE THE LAW. no one is above the law NOT EVEN JESUS! So save that hostility and pick up the book or stop your useless preaching.

Level 8

Location hidden

#42939 Dec 8, 2012
White Rabbitl wrote:
<quoted text> thank you for adding that.
campaign campaign it cant do you no good if i get at you! out of all these post read back an see how many have folded up! the TRUTH gone stand weather you or I like it our Not! giving Praise to CREATOR i cant go wrong, you chalking this up to Nature! we aint gone do that around here!

Level 8

Location hidden

#42940 Dec 8, 2012
White Rabbitl wrote:
<quoted text> YOU MENT TO TELL ME THAT YOU READ THE SCRIPTURES EVERYDAY AND YET YOU LIE TO YOURSELF! You hypocrite. Its all in those scriptures how we subdued the canaanites, the midianites, moabites the perizites, hamathites,zerahites, arvidites, ammonites, edomites, and anyone who was in our way of being on top. See your problem is this brother you do too much FINGERPOINTING and you dont see that you tok did these things. You ancestors did alot that they shouldnt have been doing. You might not like wht i say but how can you say you love YAH if you dont love the truth? You cant have it both ways. This should not even be uo for discussion because you have read these scriptures everyday so you know whatsup. HOW DO YOU THINK THAT WE GOT INTO THIS MESS. KARMIC DEBT: WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND. now brother be like your ancestors and use these same laws that you claim are white people laws and FREE YOURSELF. are you scared, arent you man. Do you think that somehow you are ABOVE THE LAW. no one is above the law NOT EVEN JESUS! So save that hostility and pick up the book or stop your useless preaching.
you can huff an puff all you want an we didnt destroy the Canaanite they became a THORN in our side! see you talking shit but it aint adding up!
Phaed

United States

#42941 Dec 8, 2012
Ben will be fine "white rabbit"..
In Genesis 1:9-10 read (water under the sky be gathered to one place and let dry ground appear) when did a current global map correlate w/ this verbal account made by CREATOR?
The Perimian Map dated 225 million years ago..verse 9 fits this scripture so The Ancient Of Days truly knows all and sees all the works of humankind/beast

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#42942 Dec 8, 2012
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the PM Bro. Very good information.
You're welcome! Thought it was a necessity to get that info out due to the way they go about blocking the TRUTH in here. Using their tools, it is possible to see through the milky waters. You just have to learn how that stuff works.
White Rabbitl

Charleston, SC

#42943 Dec 8, 2012
Phaed wrote:
Ben will be fine "white rabbit"..
In Genesis 1:9-10 read (water under the sky be gathered to one place and let dry ground appear) when did a current global map correlate w/ this verbal account made by CREATOR?
The Perimian Map dated 225 million years ago..verse 9 fits this scripture so The Ancient Of Days truly knows all and sees all the works of humankind/beast
this is good information, now what does this have to do with me being a wolf in sheeps clothing?
White Rabbitl

Charleston, SC

#42944 Dec 8, 2012
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>campaign campaign it cant do you no good if i get at you! out of all these post read back an see how many have folded up! the TRUTH gone stand weather you or I like it our Not! giving Praise to CREATOR i cant go wrong, you chalking this up to Nature! we aint gone do that around here!
so do you think you think sodomy is natural?
White Rabbitl

Charleston, SC

#42946 Dec 8, 2012
I apologizs for thw typo. It should say the COMMANDMENT TK KILL THE CANAANITES

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Grand Jury and History 4 min Dobygot burned 109
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 4 min NotSoDivineMsM 5,475
Many HISPANICS think they're WHITE 9 min Orlando 123
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min John Galt 1,127,202
I'm looking for a white man to please my beauti... (Apr '11) 10 min Capree 74
Another High School shooting 10 min The Irony 28
why is there so many white trolls in this Topix? 13 min iamcuriousnow 7
Mr. Brown 1 hr GetRealMichael 96
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 2 hr Carly HI YAH 7,666

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE