Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#42883 Dec 8, 2012
Genesis 19:24, 25 Then the LORD rained on Sodom and on Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven...
Jeremiah 49:18 As in the overthrow of Sodom and Gomorrah and the neighbor cities thereof, said the LORD, no man shall abide there...
Isaiah 13:19, 20 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah...
Hosea 11:8, 9 How shall I give you up, Ephraim? how shall I deliver you, Israel? how shall I make you as Admah? how shall I set you as Zeboim...
Amos 4:11 I have overthrown some of you, as God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah, and you were as a firebrand plucked out of the burning...
Zephaniah 2:9 Therefore as I live, said the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, Surely Moab shall be as Sodom, and the children of Ammon as Gomorrah...

Level 8

Location hidden

#42884 Dec 8, 2012
Isaiah 13:19, 20 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah...
Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#42885 Dec 8, 2012
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
kardashian girl is a EDOMITE ARMENIAN!!! Jew
Then she hebrew with big ass
White Rabbitl

Charleston, SC

#42886 Dec 8, 2012
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
well I researched Neanderthal origins and terms used in reference to them and jus by chance I searched those names thru a biblical filter and YAH behold Horite shows up in my bible search!! Amazing..I said to myself them nasty beast were mingling w/ the ppl tht were there..they may hv bn Esau descendants further adding strength to the curse seed spreading into Hebrew lands maybe
and those horites are actually a branch of hittites which were canaanites. There true history gets more hideous by the minute
White Rabbitl

Charleston, SC

#42887 Dec 8, 2012
byxtchie wrote:
if you want to use the bible in court that is your perogative, you have every right to do so but I would caution you on these things first
1.the bible is for CHRISTIANS, look that word up. if you go in court and call yoself a christian and/or use their book then you too will be in error and can get a tech called on you if and when they please.every religion has their own holy book. muslims dont swear on the bible. Remember they conquered the world forcing the bible, savior, salvation they just no longer have to hold a gun to yo head to get you to read it(willie lynch syndrome)
nature and its laws: the season cycles, the cycles of the sun, the cycles of the moon, etc and how it relates to the earth and you NATURE(AL) LAW
Where are these things in the bible? What Natural law are you talkin bout
2.dred scott case got thrown out on a tech cuz he claimed to be a citizen of the U.S of which he was not cuz "africans or descendant of african shall not be citizens"(all melanated people were considered africans). If he knew what nation he was from and presented the treaty then he would have won cuz the constitution say that TREATIES are the law of the land.
every real judge (3rd article) know exactly who we are, thats the masonic secret, we just dont know. you only need 2 or 3 witnesses to corroborate that you are who you say you are. while youre proving who you are dont forget to make them prove who they are with the papers from congress saying what their job is, how long, etc. they can be john from the corner store with a black robe on. I would not go to court and say i'm a canaanite, i would say i'm a moor with my treaty, u.n. declarations and the constitution(to remind them of their duties if they get out of line).
i never said i had it figured ALL OUT but i do KNOW some things, yall my brothers and we've always helped you when you needed us. i see the need so thats why i'm sharing what i know. take it or leave it.
ben
i'm looking for that letter, its on the internet i gotta find it its been a couple of years when i find it i will post it.
all law is natural law there are no facets whatsoever why do you have law of the lands seas, inheritence, gravity, nutrition regimes,all these are laws that we governour selves by. Sir regardless of what religoius sect you are that has nothing to do with you making a pledge under the purjury because they know what ever GODMAN you serve is not real. Only LAW so your holy book perogative is nullified. As far as the dred scott case he did have enough evidence POINT BLANK! Okay As moor is concerned that wont hold well either because number one you have to belong to some social organiztion that deals with the moors. Only one im aware of the moorish science temple of america and they dont tie you back to your tribal origin LEGITAMATELY TRUST ME I BARE WITNESS TO THAT. And remeber moor is a COLOR and also IDENTITY. And the moors that were mentioned in that constituion was in morrocco not america and they were of the moslem faith even though we and them were of the MOORSIH EMPIRE. If you did this those folks are going to laugh at you because your ancestors were not party to that constituion. You are not part of WE THE PEOPLE you were and are not part of their legislation. They will hold you in contempt or consider you crazy and kick your ass out of court. Now if you dont believe me TRY IT. Questioning the magistrates may be pointless as you already just said they you know who you are. HOW DO YOU THINK THEY GOT TO BECOME A MAGISTRATE? your my brother and i care enough to tell you i did almost the same rationale that you did but not to this extreme and im only a year into this and i praise thethe MOST HIGH for the brothers i ran into who guided me into this thinking. Im passing it on to you before you make the mistake of incriminating yoursepf because thats exactly what your doing.
White Rabbitl

Charleston, SC

#42888 Dec 8, 2012
Fred wrote:
You people are crazy and this thread a joke.
and yet you made a post. I guess your different.
White Rabbitl

Charleston, SC

#42889 Dec 8, 2012
To byxtchie. You really are reasoning with what im saying at all. All law is natural law. Look up the owrd in a law dictionary for crying out loud. Are you scared of something? As far as dred scott case, he did not have enough evidence POINT BLANK! Now the whole moor claim........your really wouldnt want ti do that either. Moor is a color an identity distiguished from a nationality. You can flag around the constitution or declaration alk you want but your ancestors did not sign any of those documents. They were not apart of WE THE PEOPLE. The moors that were mention is those documenta were not of america bu of morroco. And their faith system or heritage was of the moslem. If you go set in the court room and do this they gonna ask you WHO IS YOUR DADDY, OF WHO WERE YOU BEGOTTEN, WHAT TRIBAK ORGIN DOES MOOR RISE? What pedigree papers do you have that says your of moorish origin? All your doing is calling yourself BLACK again. This is the thinking of a lunatic and i dont mean it in a bad way its law lango. Also as taught to me by a very learned brother in NATURAL LAW you have to be recognized by an organization that recognizez you as such. With this stuff you cshout moor from the roof tops but if you cant prove what you say RATIONALLY then the couet is gonna hold you in contempt or they gonna make you watusi yo ass out the court room and KEEP YOUR MONEY! Gooday!

Level 8

Location hidden

#42890 Dec 8, 2012
Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
GOOD INFO. It's all coming out. Asian Jews decendents of trade related converts. They share DNA with the Jews of 2nd kings 17 24. The bloodline was sealed before they got to Israel. The most high gave them the heritage for a time and That time is near its end. The most high was disgusted with Israel. In which it gave it to strangers. Strangers who did not know how to serve him. 2nd kings 17 is deep.
good post from way back

Level 8

Location hidden

#42891 Dec 8, 2012
To Egypt to settle there.'them was the words of AZARIAH, now our people that went into africa never never made it back home! we be them! AFRICA is one land mass! we didnt fly off the land! the only people that have been removed from africa! is us hebrews! 400 years ago!our people that made it back home! we wasnt among them! no GENEALOGY fo us The LORD hath said concerning you, O ye remnant of Judah; Go ye not into Egypt: know certainly that I have admonished you this day.read Jeremiah 42 u see we LIED BIG time Jeremiah 42:1 Then all the captains of the forces, and Johanan the son of Kareah, and Jezaniah the son of Hoshaiah, and all the people from the least even to the greatest, came near.3and said unto Jeremiah the prophet, Let, we pray thee, our supplication be accepted before thee, and pray for us unto the LORD thy God, even for all this remnant; for we are left but a few of many, as thine eyes do behold us:4That the LORD thy God may shew us the way wherein we may walk, and the thing that we may do.u see we lied! to the CREATOR,when we said that an JEREMIAH went to go see what he could do fo us! NOW check verse 5 out Then they said to Jeremiah, The LORD be a true and faithful witness amongst us, if we do not even according to all the word wherewith the LORD thy God shall send thee to us.u see it? u see what we said? that did us END go to verses 20 u see what it said?For you have deceived your own souls: for you sent me to the Lord our God, saying: Pray for us to the Lord our God, and according to all that the Lord our God shall say to thee, so declare unto us, and we will do it. go to JEREMIAH 43 v5But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all the nations whither they had been driven to sojourn in the land of Judah:u see we came from everywhere to leave off into africa, and they came into the land of Egypt; for they hearkened not to the voice of the LORD; and they came even to Tahpanhes. we was in the door of no return! here we be! when Nehemiah an them came home! we didnt come from all nations to get tested fo GENEALOGY! our heritage! we was long gone! the only people got removed by way of ships is us!off africa were the hebrews ran to!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#42892 Dec 8, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude everything has to go through the Middle East for you to even consider IT…RIGHT???
OK then, I’LL ENTERTAIN WITH THAT IN THOUGHT! Here’s the “MATH for E1b1a…IN THE MIDDLE EAST (AND I’M NOT EVEN COUNTING EVERY COUNTRY).”
Saudi Arabia has: 2,156,603…E1b1a Males…7.6% of their population!
Omanis has: 187,146…E1b1a Males…6.6% of their population!
Emiratis has: 454,524…E1b1a Males… 5.5% of their population!
Yemenis has: 1,190,394…E1b1a…4.8%
of their population!
Majorcans has: 27,810…E1b1a Males… 3.2% of their population!
Qataris has: 78,451…E1b1a Males…4.2% of their population!
Iranians has: 1,340,786…E1b1a Males… 1.7% of their population!
Iraqis has: 435,809…E1b1a Males…1.4% of their population!
Pakistanis has: 2,622,802…E1b1a Males… 1.4% of their population!
Turkey has: 883,675…E1b1a Males… 1.2% of their population!
Egypt has: 6,875,313…E1b1a Males… 8.33% of their population!
THE ABOVE INFORMATION “CLEARLY” SHOWS THE “E1b1a7 and 8 HAPLOGROUP,” FROM THE INDUS VALLEY (ANCIENT INDIA…NOW PAKISTAN) TO NORTH EAST AFRICA…EGYPT!!! BTW…ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND AND CALCULATED FROM –LOOMS and GLIM GLIM’S FAVORITE SOURCE WIKIPEDIA.
NOW WE’RE GOING TO TAKE YOU FROM NORTH EAST AFRICA “SUDAN/ETHIOPIA,” TO WEST AFRICA (REMEMBER…SUDAN IS UPPER EGYPT…SUDAN IS WHERE THE HIEROGLYPHS SAY THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS ORIGINATED).“NOTE: YOU MUST READ TO INFORMATION TO SEE THE MIGRATION PATTERN!!!“
THIS INFORMATION COME FROM “THE GENETICS ATLAS T”:
E1b1a (V100) This population is one of two important populations to spring out of the Ethiopian Plateau, E1b1a effect became the most dominant population in Subsaharan Africa
E1b1a1 (M2) This population grew in enough numbers in the Ethiopian lowlands to be able to cross into the territories of Paleo Africans on their West
E1b1a1a (L576) This population represents an East to West thrust in Africa, only E1b1a lineage able to survive crossing the A1b1 territories
E1b1a1a1 (L86.1) This mutation indicates that the population crossed the A1b1 dominated Grassland into the regions West of the great Lakes
E1b1a1a1a (M58) Expansion between the Great Lakes & Midwest Africa
E1b1a1a1b (M116.2) Very small minority in Mali
E1b1a1a1c (M149) Very small minority in South Africa
E1b1a1a1d (M155) Very small minority in Mali
E1b1a1a1e (M10) Dispersed between Cameroon & Tanzania
E1b1a1a1f (L485) An important lineage that emerged in the Eastern Benue valley
E1b1a1a1f1 (L514) Marker for a strong lineage that played a major role in turning West Africa into their new territor
E1b1a1a1f1a (M191) This marker indicates that the main body of (L485) reached the Benue Rive
E1b1a1a1f1a1 (P252) A population that followed the Benue river South, an important marker of the Bantu expansion
E1b1a1a1f1a1a (P9.2) The population that remained in the Benue region, expanded into West into Nigeria & South to Gabon
E1b1a1a1f1a1b (P115) Eastern limit expansion population, reaching Southwestern Central Africa, with possible presence in other Fang regions
E1b1a1a1f1a1c (P116) South of the Benue expansion in Southern Cameroon & Gabon
E1b1a1a1g (U175) An important lineage that emerged in the Western region of Benue
E1b1a1a1g1 (U209) This population represents the backbone of the Bantu expansion, emerged and expanded out of the Bantu Urheimat
E1b1a1a1g1a (U290) A primary marker of African slavery in the USA, Important lineage in Southern Cameroon
E1b1a1a1g1c (M154) Found in Western Cameroon & South Africa
E1b1a1a1h (P268) Found in Gambia, could possibly indicate an early expansion out of Central Africa or late emergence out of an L86.1* that lived amongst (L485) or (U175)
E1b1a2 (M329) The E1b1a population that remained in the Ethiopian lowlands
IF THIS DOESN’T -PROVE- TO YOU THAT AA PEOPLE HAVE A -CLEAR- CONNECTION TO THE “MIDDLE EAST AND THE BIBLE,” THEN YOU HAVE SOME SORT OF MENTAL DISORDER!!! IT’S THAT PLAIN…IT’S THAT SIMPLE!!! THIS IS NO DAMN DEBATE ANYMORE…CASE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#42893 Dec 8, 2012
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
You are claiming to be from the Tribe of Jacob/Israel and you are NOT!
You are Japhet decendants who are Ashkenazi, Gomer, Gog, Magog, ANTI CHRIST Beasts! and none of you are THE CREATORS people. THE CREATOR is going to destroy you when HE comes! That IS scripture.
You all are the usurpers that HE spoke about stealing the identity of the TRUE ISRAELITES.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jUGVPBO9_cAXX
Shulamit Aloni (Former Israeli Minister): "It's a Trick, We Always Use It." " Well, it's a trick. We always use it. When from Europe, someone criticisizes the Israelis, we bring up the holocaust. When in this country, people are criticizing the Israelis they are anti semitic. The organization is strong and has a lot of money and the ties between the Israel and the American jews establishment are very strong and ? from in this country as you know they have power which ok they are talented people and the have power, money, media and other things. And their attitude is Israel, my country, right or wrong,......."
Are you blocking my ability to send you a PM?

Level 8

Location hidden

#42894 Dec 8, 2012
It's all coming out. Asian Jews decendents of trade related converts. They share DNA with the Jews of 2nd kings 17 24. The bloodline was sealed before they got to Israel. Yep ever "baby"" man" an "woman" took off to Africa, that show would SEAL A BLOOD LINE! here is the Proof,2 Kings 25:26'And all the people, both small and great, and the captains of the armies, arose, and came to Egypt: for they were afraid of the Chaldees.Jeremiah 43:;Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah.Jeremiah 43:7;So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#42895 Dec 8, 2012
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you blocking my ability to send you a PM?
Thanks for the PM Bro. Very good information.

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#42896 Dec 8, 2012
The modern descendants of Israel must be a people who have suffered:

1. SLAVERY AND CAPTIVITY,

2, THEY WOULD HAVE NO POWER TO STAND AGAINST THEIR ENEMIES,

3, THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN EXILE INTO THE LANDS OF THEIR ENEMIES,

4. ISRAEL HAS BEEN SCATTERED INTO ALL NATIONS,

5. THEY ARE A VERY SICK AND DISEASE STRICKEN PEOPLE,

6. ISRAEL IS ON THE BOTTOM SOCIALLY, OTHER RACES ARE ABOVE THEM,

7. THEY HAVE LOST THE TRUE KNOWLEDGE OF WHO THEY ARE, THEY ARE NOW CALLED BY SCORNFUL NICKNAMES, EVERY NAME OTHER THAN ISRAEL AND HEBREWS,

8. THEY ARE PACKED IN PRISONS AND JAILS, THEY ARE THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE LOCKED BEHIND BARS,

9. THEY ARE A NONE PROSPEROUS PEOPLE,

10. THEY ARE A OPPRESSED PEOPLE, BEING OPPRESSED BY THEIR ENEMIES,

11. AND LASTLY THEY'RE VERY RELIGIOUS, THEY WOULD BE MEMBERS OF ALL RELIGIONS.

These are things that are particular to the modern true Israelites. For any group claiming Israelite heritage they must be in the conditions that are described above. These conditions will effect them as a nation of people throughout their entire history.

Fact is, if Europeans are Israel, then these characteristics should be a part of the European people. This means all Europeans should have been brought into Europe by their enemies as captive slaves in ships, they should be a none prosperous people.

The same is true about Jews, Indians, Arabs, etc. But history does not support that.

I have provided much information on this site (parts 3,4,5,6) about how the so called black people of the western hemisphere fit the curses.

I can't find any information to support the claims of other people in this part of the world, as being Israelites. I'm not saying the information doesn't exist, I'm just saying I haven't found it yet.

Level 8

Location hidden

#42897 Dec 8, 2012
Nebuchadnezzar II) 605 – 562 BC Chaldean king. Defeated the Egyptians and Assyrians at Carchemish. Is associated with Daniel in the Bible.ok lets see this its more
than 40 arrowhead varieties that can be traces back to the 9th. BCE in the Pontic-Caspian steppeand Transcaucasia. the Scythian s used them on Jerusalem,with the Chaldean s was Attacking Judah,Scythian trilobes ARROWHEADS were found at Tel Megadim, Atlit, Megiddo, Keisan, Shiqmona,Samaria, Tel Michal, Gezer, Tel en-Nasbeh, Jerusalem (in the City of David,Ketef Hinnom, and on the Southwestern Hill at Ashkelon, Ekron, Ashdod, Tel Batash, Tel el-Hesi, Lachish, Beth Shemesh, Gil’am, En-Gedi,Tel el-Mazar, Busayra, Tawilan, Umm el-Biyara, Tel ‘Ira, Jemmeh, Kadesh Barnea, Masos,Anthedon, Migdol in the Sinai, and other sites.Scythian Arrowheads,they stem from the Babylonian conquest and they are evidence of a garrison of imperial soldiers during this period. Thus, the arrowheads at Ekron were of Scythian origin,Those found at Ashkelon belong putatively to the Babylonian destructionlayer. At Jerusalem a couple trilobes were found in Babylonian destruction layer, one near atower thought to be used by the Babylonians and the other in the so-called House of Seals.SCRIBES GONE BE UP IN THERE!Scythian Chaldeans shot so many Arrows at them its still a bunch Left!Excavations of Scythian settlements throughout Russia and the Ukraine have yielded various objects which have also been found in the Middle Eastern areas which the Scythians invaded around the time of the Old Testament prophets.- The Scythians had a very specific style of arrowhead.The very same style of arrowhead was unearthed in Samaria, Lachish and Amman (Jordan).
- The same goes for Scythian horse bridles and iron axes.co-operation between the Scythians and the Babylonians, Indeed, there is both historical and archaeological evidence that the Scythians were mercenaries used by Nebuchadnezzar in his attack upon Jerusalem.Scythian arrowheads have been found around Jerusalem in the same material which dates to the Babylonian destruction of the city and temple, Nebuchadnezzar II began a small guerrilla warfare against Jerusalem; then, in 607 B.C., he dispatched a considerable army, and after a while began the siege in person.
White Rabbitl

Charleston, SC

#42898 Dec 8, 2012
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
The modern descendants of Israel must be a people who have suffered:
1. SLAVERY AND CAPTIVITY,
2, THEY WOULD HAVE NO POWER TO STAND AGAINST THEIR ENEMIES,
3, THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN EXILE INTO THE LANDS OF THEIR ENEMIES,
4. ISRAEL HAS BEEN SCATTERED INTO ALL NATIONS,
5. THEY ARE A VERY SICK AND DISEASE STRICKEN PEOPLE,
6. ISRAEL IS ON THE BOTTOM SOCIALLY, OTHER RACES ARE ABOVE THEM,
7. THEY HAVE LOST THE TRUE KNOWLEDGE OF WHO THEY ARE, THEY ARE NOW CALLED BY SCORNFUL NICKNAMES, EVERY NAME OTHER THAN ISRAEL AND HEBREWS,
8. THEY ARE PACKED IN PRISONS AND JAILS, THEY ARE THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE LOCKED BEHIND BARS,
9. THEY ARE A NONE PROSPEROUS PEOPLE,
10. THEY ARE A OPPRESSED PEOPLE, BEING OPPRESSED BY THEIR ENEMIES,
11. AND LASTLY THEY'RE VERY RELIGIOUS, THEY WOULD BE MEMBERS OF ALL RELIGIONS.
These are things that are particular to the modern true Israelites. For any group claiming Israelite heritage they must be in the conditions that are described above. These conditions will effect them as a nation of people throughout their entire history.
Fact is, if Europeans are Israel, then these characteristics should be a part of the European people. This means all Europeans should have been brought into Europe by their enemies as captive slaves in ships, they should be a none prosperous people.
The same is true about Jews, Indians, Arabs, etc. But history does not support that.
I have provided much information on this site (parts 3,4,5,6) about how the so called black people of the western hemisphere fit the curses.
I can't find any information to support the claims of other people in this part of the world, as being Israelites. I'm not saying the information doesn't exist, I'm just saying I haven't found it yet.
hey man i think we have hit our wall here. Most people are going to find a straw man fallcy and that is this: WELL IF THE SCRIPTURES ARE REAL. They say this as if the scriptures some hold no validity because they dont believe it. Hell they dont believe that there isnt ta difference between man and human. So how do we expect them to understamd scripture. We got one person here who swear that science is everything. Science is everything but all science can be rooted back into the scriptures because it is NATURAL LAW. Also you have another person who says that hebrews were middle eastern. Fusrt remember this all the aboriginal people were darkskin this is a fact when you consider the climate, and affinites of the aboriginal tribes that still inhabit those lands. Then my favorite you have another people who say well your just a bunch of afrocentrist. Us claiming a heritage that id parallel to a history most noted has nothing to do with what we think, it has everything to do with what we know, study, verify,observe, and factuate. We have come to the conclusiins that if its not okay for men to sleep with each other, for men to not steal, kill, if its okay for us to have an inheritance or do on to others as we would do unto ourselves then its a natural law complex stemming from one known source and that is the scriptures. JUDAH you are A MESSENGER keep up the message man we need people like u on here!

Level 8

Location hidden

#42899 Dec 8, 2012
White Rabbitl wrote:
<quoted text>hey man i think we have hit our wall here. Most people are going to find a straw man fallcy and that is this: WELL IF THE SCRIPTURES ARE REAL. They say this as if the scriptures some hold no validity because they dont believe it. Hell they dont believe that there isnt ta difference between man and human. So how do we expect them to understamd scripture. We got one person here who swear that science is everything. Science is everything but all science can be rooted back into the scriptures because it is NATURAL LAW. Also you have another person who says that hebrews were middle eastern. Fusrt remember this all the aboriginal people were darkskin this is a fact when you consider the climate, and affinites of the aboriginal tribes that still inhabit those lands. Then my favorite you have another people who say well your just a bunch of afrocentrist. Us claiming a heritage that id parallel to a history most noted has nothing to do with what we think, it has everything to do with what we know, study, verify,observe, and factuate. We have come to the conclusiins that if its not okay for men to sleep with each other, for men to not steal, kill, if its okay for us to have an inheritance or do on to others as we would do unto ourselves then its a natural law complex stemming from one known source and that is the scriptures. JUDAH you are A MESSENGER keep up the message man we need people like u on here!
Yah Law, natural law gone go to that Nature mess! White Rabbitl seems like you trying to get us to ROLL with that Natural Law as you call it!!! hey Lats say YAH Law because that other way it can be interped all kind of ways WE GIVE YAH ALL THE GLORY! so Natrual is not say the CREATOR, its open to everything, hey, i see whats going on the others are sleep! YOU AINT GIVING CREATED TO YAH!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#42900 Dec 8, 2012
We gone give Yah the Credit NOT NATRAUL LAW, naw that came be intrepid as not YAH doing this to us, Natrual law gone mean it happen by chance! so Natural Law aint what Happen to us Yah the CREATOR did this! it was wrote before it happen, it wasnt natural for us to fall off or go thru what we did! so lets GIVE YAH the credit an NOT natural law

Level 8

Location hidden

#42901 Dec 8, 2012
post would have been fell off if i didnt crack this whip its some real crafty peoples on here an its some SLEEP peoples on here too! hate to have ya'll watch our GOLD we for sure to lose it hahahah ! Not so says I

Level 8

Location hidden

#42902 Dec 8, 2012
Almighty YAH CREATED natural law, but we gone give the CREATOR credit, natural law didnt do this to us! CREATOR DID

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Incognito4Ever 1,153,769
Are Black men into Asian women? 3 min Capree 143
Porn star Alexis Texas refuses to do scenes wit... 3 min The truth 452
Siberian DNA data punks & debunks Afronazi cult... 5 min Insect Trust 123
porn site BLACKED gets 53,116 white male visito... 7 min Rattle rattle 14
Is Bill Cosby a SERIAL RAPIST ? 9 min A African God 3
white woman with black man 1990 vs 2010 10 min Janis K 43
progressive white people: where are you? (Jul '08) 10 min The Devil 2,613
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 12 min Insect Trust 28,559
Why is extermination of blacks taboo? 3 hr Kip 38