Hebrew Israelite
White Rabbitl

Charlotte, NC

#42858 Dec 7, 2012
byxtchie wrote:
So I keep hearing is The ONLY way to tell a Hebrew from Ham's kids is by their RELIGIOUS PRACTICES.
No different than a Christian man and woman with one Hebrew Israelite son, another son who practices Islam and another son who is a Buddhist. Even though they all choose to worship differently they are still brothers from the same father and mother.
So being a Hebrew only tells the way you CHOOSE to worship it IS NOT a bloodline. You can worship anyway you want, that does not determine yo nationality.
The bible is ONLY used in their courts by you because YOU AGREE TO USE IT(do you think a buddhist swears on the bible).
here is a site that gives you the meaning, etymology of names in the bible, its a START (they should also be checked). I started with the word hebrew, try shem, ham, japheth see what you get.Then replace the word with its definition in the bible; EYE OPENING
http://www.abarim-publications.com/Meaning/He...
the only reason im hitting you up because i want you to understand something the court is not a play ground. If you say that they use the scriptures just as a proper you are sadly msitaken. The bible or scriptures is NATURAL LAW were and that is what the court is operating on. If the bible is just a prop in a court rolm why not use a magazine, a pamplet, hell a newspaper? Because they know something you DONT know or just dont care to know because you think you got it figured out. Lets say you go to court and say you are a canaanite. The judge is gonna hear what you have to say and ask for evidence. If all you have is this metaphysics you keep shooting to us on topix, you are fonna witness another dredd scott case. And they gonna keep your money. But hey what do know im just speaking natural law.
Lionheart

Tacoma, WA

#42859 Dec 8, 2012
african wrote:
<quoted text>Jews only accept people from the three main Jewish groups as being Jewish, if not they aint Jewish!
no duh. aint nobody trying to be jewish, getthat through your scull.

jews are jews` no denial from me.
byxtchie

Luton, UK

#42860 Dec 8, 2012
if you want to use the bible in court that is your perogative, you have every right to do so but I would caution you on these things first
1.the bible is for CHRISTIANS, look that word up. if you go in court and call yoself a christian and/or use their book then you too will be in error and can get a tech called on you if and when they please.every religion has their own holy book. muslims dont swear on the bible. Remember they conquered the world forcing the bible, savior, salvation they just no longer have to hold a gun to yo head to get you to read it(willie lynch syndrome)

nature and its laws: the season cycles, the cycles of the sun, the cycles of the moon, etc and how it relates to the earth and you NATURE(AL) LAW

Where are these things in the bible? What Natural law are you talkin bout

2.dred scott case got thrown out on a tech cuz he claimed to be a citizen of the U.S of which he was not cuz "africans or descendant of african shall not be citizens"(all melanated people were considered africans). If he knew what nation he was from and presented the treaty then he would have won cuz the constitution say that TREATIES are the law of the land.

every real judge (3rd article) know exactly who we are, thats the masonic secret, we just dont know. you only need 2 or 3 witnesses to corroborate that you are who you say you are. while youre proving who you are dont forget to make them prove who they are with the papers from congress saying what their job is, how long, etc. they can be john from the corner store with a black robe on. I would not go to court and say i'm a canaanite, i would say i'm a moor with my treaty, u.n. declarations and the constitution(to remind them of their duties if they get out of line).

i never said i had it figured ALL OUT but i do KNOW some things, yall my brothers and we've always helped you when you needed us. i see the need so thats why i'm sharing what i know. take it or leave it.

ben
i'm looking for that letter, its on the internet i gotta find it its been a couple of years when i find it i will post it.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#42861 Dec 8, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>

was abraham e1b1a? e1b1a is clearly indigenous to africa. biblically it would have to be associated with the phuttite family of ham - black north africans or what some people call 'moors'.
this is evidenced by the current theory that it mutated outta north africa, its very high frequency among groups like the taureg and nubians. and linguistics connecting [email protected] to the nile.
so was abraham e1b1a?
well if abraham was mesopotamnian as the bible seems to indicate, you got some real problems.
e1b1a that's found in sephardic groups is traced to the time of the exodus.
if abraham was a e1b1a carrying real person, e1b1a would have to go back further than the exodus and it would be found at much higher frequencies among known jewish groups.
but the key here is 'real person'.
you can disagree, but i'm sure abraham represents symbolism and concepts, and he identifies groups and regions where those symbols and concepts apply.
in the biblical narrative, abraham touches all four hamitic groups - cush in mesopotamia, canaan, phuttites in the sinai, and egyptians.
his special relationship with god is marked by the hamitic practice of circumcision, and his name is changed to abra'HAM'.
but abraham is a shemite?
there's a lot of symbolism here, closely linking abraham to hamitic people and culture. but the seed of the promise is traced through sarah.
listen, i don't have all the answers. i just try to look at everything and figure it out to the best of my ability.
i think we find strains of judasim in africa cuz it has african origins. the africans who wrote the bible is an excellent read that makes this case pretty convincingly.
abraham probably represents the afro-asiatic domain (linking him to the nile and mesopotamia) of judaism from that point in time.
and moses probably represents the transition of judaism from an oral tradition to a written one. and moving the center of the religious community outta egypt and into canaan.
your (aa) strongest nexus to the narrative is probably through the kenites/midianites. who seem to be closely linked to the phutties of the sinai and/or nubia.
you can actually come up with a rational argument for this kinda connection. unlike the exiled migration claim which seems very unlikely.
Abraham lived in Ham kids towns till the peoples came out the Zagros MNT which was the home of peoples such as the Kassites,they came into Babylon Mesopotamia where Abraham was 1800BC He took off to africa White peoples was waking up out them Caves

Level 8

Location hidden

#42862 Dec 8, 2012
.1792 - 1595 BC;[Old Babylon] the first set up,The small Amorite kingdom which was centered on the city of Babylon was founded about a century after the collapse of Sumer in circa 2004 BC THEM GONE BE HAM kids NIMROD build SUMER. Lying in the region of Akkad, it was known as Babil by the Sumerians and Bab-ilim by the Akkadians, and was no more then a little village of AMORITES since at least 2700 BC.1897 BC, an Amorite prince called Sumu-Abum took advantage of the anarchy in Mesopotamia following the collapse of Ur, Thats WHEN ABRAHAM got on down to where it was SAFE africa where his peoples was from,

Level 8

Location hidden

#42863 Dec 8, 2012
the first Kassite king, reign about the middle of the 18th century Bc, an thats when Abraham left the area Increasing numbers of Kassites gradually reached Babylonia and other parts of Mesopotamia. There they founded principalities, Abraham would get from these Peoples they Took Ham kids stuff ! they Jack the Amorites, an Beg to become part of they Evilness! Abraham, left them type of Peoples, he could deal with Ham stock, but when the Whites moved in on Ham kids Abraham took off, an when he got to Canaan he had known some Amorites from Chaldea,an Ur an Sumer, ok to show you this,they even whip some peoples together in Canaan Genesis 14:13;And there came one that had escaped, and told Abram the Hebrew; for he dwelt in the plain of Mamre the Amorite, brother of Eshcol, and brother of Aner: and these were confederate with Abram, I just gave you insight into Abraham's real History, you see if you read Gen 14 you gone see they was fighting against that Evil Horites Sodom Gomrroh,the Amorites,the Amalekites,lot got caught up in they Land when, the king of Babylon came CHEDORLOMER before the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, The Elamite empire occupied the Land of Canaan which included all of the Jordan River Plain and many surrounding tribes and cities. The occupation was under the rule of King Chedorlaomer for twelve years. In the thirteenth year, five kings of the cities of the Jordan plain revolted against Elamite rule , an thats gone be the Horites Sodom Gomrroh,the Amorites,the Amalekites, The Mesopotamian forces overwhelmed the kings of the Jordan plain driving some them into asphalt or tar pits that littered the vale. Those who escaped, fled to the mountains including the kings of Sodom and Gomorrah. Lot seed that became evil mixed up in that mess,Leper colonys Horites Sodom Gomrroh,the Amorites,the Amalekites, sometime you mite find a bro living with the Lepers,Abraham got him out that mess!

Level 8

Location hidden

#42864 Dec 8, 2012
Babylonian Empire;Dynasty I
c.1792 - 1595 BC;[Old Babylon] the first set up,The small Amorite kingdom which was centred on the city of Babylon was founded about a century after the collapse of Sumer in circa 2004 BC. Lying in the region of Akkad, it was known as Babil by the Sumerians and Bab-ilim by the Akkadians, and was no more then a little village of AMORITES since at least 2700 BC.1897 BC, an Amorite prince called Sumu-Abum took advantage of the anarchy in Mesopotamia following the collapse of Ur, and settled in Babil,he continued the worship of a small local god; a secondary divinity of the family of Enki named Marduk (or Amar UTU), the servant of the protective god Shamash, son of Sippar, an SIPPAR is where alot of them jews come from,they had TEMPLES an they highpriest took over our HIGHPREIST HOOD when the Assyrian placed then in our land 2kings17;24, they learnt the thought of worship from Babylon , now I just showed you that the AMORITEs was of Babylon even though Ham son, Cush,his son Nimrod founded,the kingdoms which includes Babel (Babylon),, and Erech, and Accad (Akkad), and Calneh ), in the land of Shinar (Sumer). Then people related to them come around the AMORITES, you see that cursed canaan, was mixing in with the un cursed, to make them cursed to make them ,part of the Evil seed of Cain the SERPENT son,ok lets look at how Japheht line got into Babylon,The Guti Hordes / Gutium / Gutians;The Gutians were a people of ancient Mesopotamia who lived in the central Zagros Mountain range,They the Indo-European speaking peoples,shortly after about 2200 BC they swept down in force into southern and central Mesopotamia, destroying the Akkadian empire and subjugating much of Sumer either directly or indirectly.The Gutians proved to be very poor rulers of Sumer, prosperity declined.A short dark age swept over Mesopotamia, like in the U,S,A they going thru it now!ok lets see how the Japheht line got babylon, we knows they got it thru the greeks sho nuff!, The,Amorites took Uruk, but just before they did Uruk, ran the gutians off back into the Zagros, an it was the home of peoples such as the Kassites, Guti, Assyrians, Elamites and Mitanni, who periodically invaded the Sumerian and/or Akkadian cities of Mesopotamia. The Magyars' origin is of Finno-Ugrian(-Turkic)The orientalists point, to evidence that the cradle of the Magyars and their language lay not in the Ural region, but in an area of Central-Asia, earlier known as the Turanian ,Finno-Ugric peoples like the Finns, Estonians, Hungarians and Volga Bulgars.Dahaeans were a confederacy of three Ancient Iranian tribes who lived in the region to the immediate east of the Caspian Sea. this where you get the serpent line, mixed in,Magyars were also exposed to the Sumerian culture in the Turanian Plain,an we knows the Magyars, is the door to all Japehet line,during Kasite rule of Babylon is when Abraham got on down, all them white peoples starting to move around just a lil to much, faith an good will was at a all time low,

Level 8

Location hidden

#42865 Dec 8, 2012
Looms cant even come back with nothing! you ducked the right one! cause i will break yo lies down to the ground! I will spend 72 hours no sleep! to find out the truth, i will read 1k of pages just to get to the truth!, before i got on net, i knew more them half, now i see even more, from my research , so looms your doing the right thing to turn yo face the other way when i look at you! go hold yo head down when i come around! look the other way, you cant hold eye contact with me, you turn yo head the other way! an slump your shoulders, with yo hands to yo side hahahah
BMI

Springfield, NJ

#42866 Dec 8, 2012
byxtchie wrote:
if you want to use the bible in court that is your perogative, you have every right to do so but I would caution you on these things first
1.the bible is for CHRISTIANS, look that word up. if you go in court and call yoself a christian and/or use their book then you too will be in error and can get a tech called on you if and when they please.every religion has their own holy book. muslims dont swear on the bible. Remember they conquered the world forcing the bible, savior, salvation they just no longer have to hold a gun to yo head to get you to read it(willie lynch syndrome)
nature and its laws: the season cycles, the cycles of the sun, the cycles of the moon, etc and how it relates to the earth and you NATURE(AL) LAW
Where are these things in the bible? What Natural law are you talkin bout
2.dred scott case got thrown out on a tech cuz he claimed to be a citizen of the U.S of which he was not cuz "africans or descendant of african shall not be citizens"(all melanated people were considered africans). If he knew what nation he was from and presented the treaty then he would have won cuz the constitution say that TREATIES are the law of the land.
every real judge (3rd article) know exactly who we are, thats the masonic secret, we just dont know. you only need 2 or 3 witnesses to corroborate that you are who you say you are. while youre proving who you are dont forget to make them prove who they are with the papers from congress saying what their job is, how long, etc. they can be john from the corner store with a black robe on. I would not go to court and say i'm a canaanite, i would say i'm a moor with my treaty, u.n. declarations and the constitution(to remind them of their duties if they get out of line).
i never said i had it figured ALL OUT but i do KNOW some things, yall my brothers and we've always helped you when you needed us. i see the need so thats why i'm sharing what i it.
Nice post, bro.

Level 8

Location hidden

#42867 Dec 8, 2012
The Aramaeans are also mentioned often in Assyrian records as freebooters. The first mention of the Aramaeans occurs in inscriptions of the Assyrian king Tiglath-pileser I (1115–1077). By the end of the 11th century bc, the Aramaeans had formed the state of Bit-Adini on both sides of the Euphrates River below Carchemish and held areas in Anatolia and northern Syria and in the Anti-Lebanon area, including Damascus. About 1030 bc a coalition of the southern Aramaeans, led by Hadadezer, king of Zobah, in league with the Ammonites, Edomites, and the Aramaeans of Mesopotamia, attacked Israel but was defeated by King David.

Level 8

Location hidden

#42868 Dec 8, 2012
Togarmah;third son of Gomer, and grandson of Japheth, brother of Ashkenaz and Riphat.Hayk son of Togarmah had a child named Armanak while he was living in Babylon. Hayk emigrated to the region near Mount Ararat with an extended household of at least 300 and settled there, founding a village,The Armenians are an ancient people who live in an ancient land. Their home lies in the highlands surrounding the biblical mountains of Ararat, the Armenian peoples founders was born in Babylon "Armanak" Hayk son, an Hayk uncle was ASHKENAZ,an he took Babylon over an thats your jews in Babylon an they lived in sepaharvaim, an Cutha, an . Eastward of the Euphrates and southward of Sippara,an from them the Babylonian system has been pass to the world! even the SEPHARVAIMs are from JAPHEHT, which is living in SHEM house! just like our father Noah said.you see the Armenian peoples founder was born in Babylon,the Jewish Encyclopedia acknowledges that "Edom is in Modern Jewry". Their 1905 edition thus describes the connection between modern day Jews and the race of Edom: "Some anthropologists are inclined to associate the racial origins of the Jews, not with the Semites, whose language they adopted, but with the Armenians and Hittites of Mesopotamia, so the Armenians was the gate way into EDOM, them gone be some OLIVE GREEN LOOKING PEOPLES hahahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#42869 Dec 8, 2012
kardashian girl is a EDOMITE ARMENIAN!!! Jew
Phaed

United States

#42870 Dec 8, 2012
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>show it!! got to be some proof on net, i would like to see that info!!
Remmbr the Native Indians were doing trade w/ the Mali Empire so it's possible some of his men chose to stay bhind and take wives!! Columbus probably did bring some Negroes frm America and they got there centuries earlier thru trade
Phaed

United States

#42871 Dec 8, 2012
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Abraham lived in Ham kids towns till the peoples came out the Zagros MNT which was the home of peoples such as the Kassites,they came into Babylon Mesopotamia where Abraham was 1800BC He took off to africa White peoples was waking up out them Caves
The cave ppl pick up in scriptures as Horite living in Edom land..mingling/mixing the curse seed

Level 8

Location hidden

#42872 Dec 8, 2012
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
Remmbr the Native Indians were doing trade w/ the Mali Empire so it's possible some of his men chose to stay bhind and take wives!! Columbus probably did bring some Negroes frm America and they got there centuries earlier thru trade
could be i made a note to look deeper into that a clear pic will emerge Mali got it by them Arabs was it before or after? Arabs came?

Level 8

Location hidden

#42873 Dec 8, 2012
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
The cave ppl pick up in scriptures as Horite living in Edom land..mingling/mixing the curse seed
yes you see? they been in the Land at far longer then one would think,

Level 8

Location hidden

#42874 Dec 8, 2012
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
whom was the Father of Sodom and Gomorrah? gone bust yo eyes open!!!! its a BOMB
Phaed

United States

#42875 Dec 8, 2012
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>could be i made a note to look deeper into that a clear pic will emerge Mali got it by them Arabs was it before or after? Arabs came?
before them..many of the Hebrews thru migration "or" on the run frm possible slave-hunters found safety among Mali and that's how some of our traditions were grafted into them plus I'm sure some of our Fathers, Uncles or male cousins left offspring among them too..u kno we lay it dwn wherever we go? LMMAO
Phaed

United States

#42876 Dec 8, 2012
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>yes you see? they been in the Land at far longer then one would think,
well I researched Neanderthal origins and terms used in reference to them and jus by chance I searched those names thru a biblical filter and YAH behold Horite shows up in my bible search!! Amazing..I said to myself them nasty beast were mingling w/ the ppl tht were there..they may hv bn Esau descendants further adding strength to the curse seed spreading into Hebrew lands maybe
Phaed

United States

#42877 Dec 8, 2012
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>whom was the Father of Sodom and Gomorrah? gone bust yo eyes open!!!! its a BOMB
who?? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You can thank Obama: Slave auctions uncovered i... 4 min el rey de los cam... 20
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Unmeltable Snowflake 1,655,606
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 7 min WitoldPilecki 143
Whatever happened to Cigar face and Coretta Joe... 7 min Master Ttt 6
Blacks. Stop trying to steal people's history. 18 min el rey de los cam... 7
Not even a peep from the President 21 min el rey de los cam... 13
Racism in America (May '17) 26 min el rey de los cam... 1,108
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 30 min el rey de los cam... 891
News Racism and Nationalism Were Central to the Elec... 4 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 131
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 10 hr Fuch66 100
More from around the web