Judah

Tacoma, WA

#42819 Dec 7, 2012
Mungo park

Another eroupean black africa traveler.

He also documents isralites in black africa

http://www.amazon.com/Travels-Interior-Africa...
Judah

Tacoma, WA

#42820 Dec 7, 2012
Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Brothers here is another great refrence to further prove we have found both the Joseph and Judah in Centreal and West Africa.
Travels in the interior of Africa
by Mungo Park.
pg.253
"There were MANY Yahudim living in Africa and among the "NEGROES" we found copies of the TORAH, BELIEF IN ONE GOD, AND A FUTURE STATE OF REWARD AND PUNISHMENT IS UNIVERSAL AMONG THEM.
PG 292
I discovered that the Negroes are in posession of a Arabic version of the Pentatauch of Moses which they call Taureta la Moose.
Pg 13
Both Free and enslaved perservere in maintaining the blind but harmless superstitions of their ancestors and are called by MOHAMADANS "Kafir" or "Infidels"
pg 249 and 250
A Child is named when it *7 or 8* days old. If they are asked for what reason then they offer a prayer on the appearence of a *new moon* the answers that custom has made it necessary to do it because there fathers did it.
pg 128
There were many "Jews" at Timbuktu but they all spoke arabic and used the same prayers as the Moors.
Throughout my postings here, Ive maintained that our ancestors observed these isralite rituals and another white historical account has proved me right.
cont.........
Here is what mungo park saw in his travells interior africa.

Is park a BHI?
Judah

Tacoma, WA

#42821 Dec 7, 2012
Here is what Joesph Williams observed while studying the Akan ashanti for 10 years. Amazingly this was publishec in 1930.
Hmmm
Is Joesph williams a BHI member, lol

http://hebrewismsofwestafrica.blogspot.com/...
Judah

Tacoma, WA

#42822 Dec 7, 2012
To all trolls

To much hebrew documentation on tbe west coast of africa. My question is what happened to them?

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#42823 Dec 7, 2012
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeffrey, stop talking to yourself, its embarrassing. LOL!!!
Lol
Excellent Sir.

a white/redboi

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#42824 Dec 7, 2012
Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is what mungo park saw in his travells interior africa.
Is park a BHI?
Sir,

if i'm correct, Mungo Park was a white Scotsman. i've seen years ago his statue and birth place in Scotland.

a white/redboi
Judah

Tacoma, WA

#42826 Dec 7, 2012
White Rabbitl wrote:
<quoted text>i want that book i think ill order that book next week. But i really want that when scotland was jewish and africans in early asia. I had my heart sat on it as a treat for myself for reading all the other books
Who taught this west african the levitical custom of wearing the 12 tribes of Israel Jewel ephod described in exodus.

http://gleaningsinhebrew.blogspot.com/2010/07...
Judah

Tacoma, WA

#42827 Dec 7, 2012
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir,
if i'm correct, Mungo Park was a white Scotsman. i've seen years ago his statue and birth place in Scotland.
a white/redboi
u are correct. Alot of these mid century travelers like park, Baluta, elad the danite, ect. Were arab or eroupean. These books and memoirs are being revealed to us. Alot of our lost histories are in these books and memoirs. They just reported what they saw. Greaf refrence tools. The trolls dont address it, lol. If it aint wiki it aint valid.

Trolls love it.
Meme

Santa Cruz, CA

#42828 Dec 7, 2012
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you compare yourself with the Lemba tribes? The lemba have clear middle-eastern CMH gene and they maintained an ancient tradition and cultures. But, your claim to the middle-east descent is only with in the last 20 years. Still today, more than 90% of AAs do not beleve that they have some connection to the middle east, but as indigioneous people of West Africa
I never claim to be Lemba he claim we where CRAZY that it was NO MELANTED PEOPLE that was HEBREW but it's ALSO funny they look like my family members they have wooly hair & are MELANETED just like my ANCESTORS!! On MY DAD side Igbo Mendi & MY MOM side Seminole which are also HEBREW!! That 90% is waking up
Judah

Tacoma, WA

#42831 Dec 7, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
if hebrews weren't from canaan/mesopotamia where were they from?
the lemba have a high % of semitic dna markers. aa have none. this is an important distinction to keep in mind.
The lemba co.sign by israel was a hoax. Just as you are trying to downplay the lemba as if the J dna is the standard, lol. Its not. Its not indengous. The seed of jacob is scattered, you know it.

Didnt you say dna is useless regarding who is Jewish antway. According to you there are no Hebrew markers
? Dont make me show u what u wrote again.
Judah

Tacoma, WA

#42832 Dec 7, 2012
Black Deal wrote:
http://www.ghanatoghana.com/Gh anahomepage/ghana-white-king-a frican-white-chiefs
Hebrews in Ghana?
They got this white mf as chief
Hebrews from Ancient ghana, yup. Dont firget nigeria, angola, cameroon, bennin, senegal, timbuktu, chad, mauterenia .

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#42833 Dec 7, 2012
the only way to get our blood is by mixing with us! if they never lived in africa aint nothing! if they aint lived in Jerusalem aint nothing!
Wes

Bronx, NY

#42834 Dec 7, 2012
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Folks here say you aint Hebrew Israelite if you aint on slave ship
So how Seminole be Hebrew?
Agree. Native Americans were not Hebrew.

Level 8

Location hidden

#42835 Dec 7, 2012
The OCCULTS on coner teach Natives are tribes, Not so, we covered these grounds a year ago! No Yoke or Lost of Heritage, or ship to strange Land , Most of all they have to be take from the Land the Hebrews was last seen on,AFRICA

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#42836 Dec 7, 2012
Black Deal wrote:
FYI: The Jews are such by nature, and from the beginning, thus meaning they are actually Jews by blood.
Then it says, the Idumeans which are your Edomites, were not Jews from the beginning, which we know that because we just read up above how Hyrcanus converted them over to the ways of Israel.
Phoenicians are Canaanites and Syrians were Aramites, who are called Aramites because they came from Aram, in which Abraham wife Sarai was a Syrian and we know she was black also, just like the Canaanites deriving from Ham who we know was black.
So what you have, is these black nations who where subdued by the Jews which was and is a black nation, who were forced to unite as one nation and become Jews.
So anybody that converted over to following the Jews way of life given unto them by the Most High, were called Jews by the Jews, and notice they dwelt in Judea which Christ gave this warning in Luke 21:21 - Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
So when the Jews fled out of Judea and Jerusalem in 70 AD, the Edomites and Canaanites and Syrians who were converted to become Jews, were among those that fled.
So saying your Israel just because you fled Jerusalem in 70 AD running from Roman persecution, holds no weight because so did the other nations who were converted over to become Jews.
So how did these so called 12 tribe breakdown groups come up with what tribe people are from today, if DNA testing was not done on the people who fled out of Judea?
So they would be lying, giving in to wishful thinking and causing a stumbling block before the people, cause its impossible for them to identify from what tribe each and everyone is from.
http://www.macquirelatory.com/What%20Tribe%20...
You are talking about Jews (ISH) people...and they are discussing Hebrew people. There is a difference whether you admit it or not.

I keep asking you guys to produce a Scripture speaking of Jews for sale as slaves. Not a single one of you have shown me one piece of such evidence!!!

How can w Hebrew and a Jew be the same...when one can be sold and the other not???

Now, if you are Judean and not a 9th (800 A.D.) century Kazari convert, then I could understand you. Otherwise you can take that garbage you're talking and shove it!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#42837 Dec 7, 2012
THIS A OLD POST!!!!!!!!!!how the natives change from the looks of they other peoples in AFRICA! white man! Chinese man, African man, an Natives say THE NATIVES Eskimos is Natives Daddy! ya'll go look that up in the DNA, an the Natives tell you them selfs they from Alaska, they came cross the Baring strieht! thats 100% documented, an all history an science show this to be true! SO YOU SUCKAS IS BACK AT ZERO!ok how the Natives look like that an the HEBREWS looked like Black africans? ok to show you that your lying about YAH's peoples, we knows Joseph had two BOYs that was born in africa, by an african woman, we aint even got to talk about Manasseh was the firt born then came EPHRIAM, that was the MOST ACTIVE TRIBE THEY RAN THE WHOLE NORTHERN TRIBE! they was the BOSS TRIBE! an they was Born in africa!so we knows your telling a lie ABOUT Manasseh an EPHRAIM, we knows that was african like Moses was Born in africa from the tribe of LEVI,so we knows they going to look like Moses because they had a Leprosy Law, it would be messed up to come out with Leprosy Law an your Brothers an sis is white! lol so we knows your lying on the TRIBE of Levi, ok when our Daddy Jacob died,an we went to put him in peace!to bury him an we was in the Land of Canaan an they SEEN ALL THE MALES AN FEMALES going to bury our Daddy an the Canaanite seen ALL US check this out Genesis 50:11;And when the inhabitants of the land, the Canaanites, saw the mourning in the floor of Atad, they said, This is a grievous mourning to the Egyptians: wherefore the name of it was called Abelmizraim, which is beyond Jordan.ok we looked like all the other African,ok we knows Moses was born in africa an they looked upon him as an African,ok Levi Manasseh,Ephraim,we knows bout them ok lets see whom Levi brothers is!ok Ruben,Simeon Judah an Levi had same momma an daddy ok they going to look like they mother an daddy! you think? why yes!stupid!ok the other women had was from where they was from all alike! ok, at what point did they turn into Native American? why tell something that you knows nothing about? what it makes you sound informative? like you cool an knows something? that Mess is EVIL, its the OCCULT! its NOT true about the Natives being Hebrews! its a lie by the DEVILs, an the DEVILs is real, how them Natives leave africa every single one of them an didnt LEAVE A TRACE, nothing to show they been there!, NOTHING! i mean NOTHING! in the whole history of man Natives aint been in africa! not one TEEPEE FOUND! ya'll slaw! slow! green monkey dudes!im going to be at you on this! hahahah have me some fun off you! hahahah THIS A OLD POST!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#42838 Dec 7, 2012
I even have the History of whom started that Native stuff!!!Isaiah 20:3;And the LORD said, Like as my servant Isaiah hath walked naked and barefoot three years for a sign and wonder upon Egypt and upon Ethiopia;Isaiah 20:4;So shall the king of Assyria lead away the Egyptians prisoners, and the Ethiopians captives, young and old, naked and barefoot, even with their buttocks uncovered, to the shame of Egypt, this was in 725.B.C, Hoshea rule 732-712 9 years Isaiah was around he seen what the ASSYRIAN did, an they took the Egyptians,and the Ethiopians captives, this was at the same time they took our peoples! what INDIAN TRIBE was THE " Egyptians,and the Ethiopians captives,"??? they was taken at the same time we was! so i ask you what tribe of Indians is Egyptians,and the Ethiopians ???? you gone respect this! im DESTORYING YA'LL LIEs! an you cant do anything about it! because i stand for MY PEOPLES! i LOVE THIS HEBREW HERITAGE! so what was the Egyptians,and the Ethiopians when we got here much later? did they go back home? they was taken captive to with out peoples! check this! MAN is Ham kids, the beast is the others!Jeremiah 31:27;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast. it was in those stages to, we went into africa we got mixed with MAN, we came to the west the AMERICAS we got mixed with BEAST, like it is written! all those we got mixed with last be of the BEAST. whites europeans, Indians, Mexicans, they all in the same sub family groups!

Level 8

Location hidden

#42839 Dec 7, 2012
Ezekiel 37:16;Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:Ezekiel 37:17;and join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.So how these Indians weak tails, get to be some Hebrews? why our people in Palestine aint green lite non of them! y'all them? it was more then a thousand Indian slave owners i bet it wasn't over 50 so-called blacks that owned slaves the whole time, i only read about 3 an they worked for white plantation owners that had allotted their mixed slave kids with a slave here r there! paper money wasn't around then! you had to own visible property,tangible goods, we, was just that! we was the Money back in the days, besides Gold, you Negro's slaw! "show me Jeremiah talking to the Indians!" show me how all these millions of Indians leave Africa,!By 1860, the Cherokees had 4,600 slaves; the Choctaws, 2,344; the Creeks, 1,532; the Chickasaws, 975; and the Seminoles, 500. Some Indian slave owners were as harsh and cruel as any white slave master. Indians were often hired to catch runaway slaves; in fact, slave-catching was a lucrative way of life for some Indians, especially the Chickasaws.Now 1860 they cut everybody loose 8 years later! thats messed up the Indians held on to the Slave to the Very End! thats Messed up! Some Indian slave owners were as harsh and cruel as any white slave master.The Cherokees thought the influence of "foreign" free blacks had caused the slave insurrection. On December 2 they passed "An Act in Regard to Free Negroes" directing that all free blacks, except those whom Cherokees had freed, leave the Cherokee Nation by January 1, 1843, or as soon after as possible. Those who lingered or refused would be expelled. The act targeted the free black Seminoles living in the Cherokee Nation.
Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#42840 Dec 7, 2012
Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Hebrews from Ancient ghana, yup. Dont firget nigeria, angola, cameroon, bennin, senegal, timbuktu, chad, mauterenia .
http://www.ghanatoghana.com/Ghanahomepage/kon...

Well this devil be king in konogo & got 37 wives

Wtf

Level 8

Location hidden

#42841 Dec 7, 2012
HEBREWS! LAST SEEN RUNNING INTO AFRICA!, at what point did they come out? history can an has bear witness to mass movements of peoples,if the Hebrews went into Africa like Bible said, there is proof of the Hebrews living in Africa, so we knows that's true to this day, OK at what point did the Hebrews leave Africa the last place they was recorded at, by their on mouth! they, our peoples telling you straight out where they went to!geuss way they was lost to the world becuase back in the days it was to hot around the equator, it was to Hot around them parts so the Tribes was lost!, at what point did the Hebrews leave Africa from their on mouth of being there,the Transatlantic slave trade is the only time so that means the only peoples that could even come come close to being them peoples is the so-called AA's the peoples brung to this nation from west Africa, is the only peoples on the face of this Earth that have been thru every Curse Moses said would fall on the Hebrew! is it by coincident that we fit the curses? they we lost Heritage an that we have been removed to all nations of the Earth? that we came to this land with yoke of Iron on our necks till we was destroyed? what about our people being sold but didn't have the power to stop it? enemy sleep with yo woman sell you kids! worked sun up sun down?every race of peoples have owned us at one time or another! they sold us we was the money! besides gold!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min positronium 1,126,769
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 6 min Kara777 6,353
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 6 min African AE 7,585
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 8 min Gmoney AKA Big Go 25,632
why most black women refuses to wear makeup? 9 min Kara777 8
White cops violence towards women & children 12 min Griot 3
Actress name Arlen Martel? (Aug '12) 12 min Chief Afrohawk 5
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 1 hr squeezers 279
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 1 hr Gargantos 61
How can I get Blacks to stop talking to me 2 hr Samoan Irish 125

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE