Hebrew Israelite
White Rabbitl

Charlotte, NC

#42756 Dec 7, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we do know our roots and our ancestry is in Europe, we are of European ancestry, we even speak and have European languages and culture. That is were our roots and history is derived from. You on the other hand are of West African ancestry. You just can't deal with this fact because you are ashamed of your West African roots, so you go around claiming you are a Middle Eastern group called Hebrew. I have never seen a more delusional people the some of you black Americans who deny your
West African roots for everyone else's. It's very pitiful really.
DELSIONAL! your people walking around calling themselves american. No your roots are.not in europe. You dont know anythinga bout natural law. If you know anything about natural law tell us who is your forefather of europe? How did it get its name what were the different tribes that lived in the landmass. And its clear that your functionally illiterate when you have to refer to your self with a placename and add -ISH on the end. This is a sign of incompetency as you are refering to yourself by language. Man go read a book and stop tryna be relevant. As far as you feeling sorry. Dude i havent began to feel pity for you. With the information ive learned about your FOUNDING FATHERS you are considered to be ILLEGITMATE by LAW. be proud of that!

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#42758 Dec 7, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never claimed to be an Indian American. From what I have read it's you guys who are claiming to be Native Americans much to the disgust of Native Americans.
You are claiming to be from the Tribe of Jacob/Israel and you are NOT!

You are Japhet decendants who are Ashkenazi, Gomer, Gog, Magog, ANTI CHRIST Beasts! and none of you are THE CREATORS people. THE CREATOR is going to destroy you when HE comes! That IS scripture.
You all are the usurpers that HE spoke about stealing the identity of the TRUE ISRAELITES.

Shulamit Aloni (Former Israeli Minister): "It's a Trick, We Always Use It." " Well, it's a trick. We always use it. When from Europe, someone criticisizes the Israelis, we bring up the holocaust. When in this country, people are criticizing the Israelis they are anti semitic. The organization is strong and has a lot of money and the ties between the Israel and the American jews establishment are very strong and ? from in this country as you know they have power which ok they are talented people and the have power, money, media and other things. And their attitude is Israel, my country, right or wrong,......."
White Rabbitl

Charlotte, NC

#42760 Dec 7, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never claimed to be an Indian American. From what I have read it's you guys who are claiming to be Native Americans much to the disgust of Native Americans.
man from the entertainment industry mock to the politics your people have white washed american history and pkease dont act like you dont see. Its a very retroactive fact. We claim to be native americans. Sure were citizens by naturalization but we never claim to be them. As a matter fact whens the last time the politicians acknowledge the indians in any address when talking about how great america is. Sure you see caucasian faces plasterd on the american dream but yall quick to sel aas latinos and indians as a sad story for the bad culture in america. No since you want to get all out of yo elements NOW YOU GONNA SEE ME ACT STUPID ON YO PASTY WHITE STRINGY HAIRED ASS. EUROPEAN MY ASS. YIUR A CANAANITE MONGREL BASTARD OF A CHILD THAT NATURE DESPISES BECAUSE YOU ARE OUT OF NATURE. YOU ARE NOT ABORIGINAL. NO SEE A QUACK SO YOU CAN GET YOU DELUSSIONARY HISTORY CORRECT!
Sam

Springfield, NJ

#42761 Dec 7, 2012
White Rabbitl wrote:
<quoted text>DELSIONAL! your people walking around calling themselves american. No your roots are.not in europe. You dont know anythinga bout natural law. If you know anything about natural law tell us who is your forefather of europe? How did it get its name what were the different tribes that lived in the landmass. And its clear that your functionally illiterate when you have to refer to your self with a placename and add -ISH on the end. This is a sign of incompetency as you are refering to yourself by language. Man go read a book and stop tryna be relevant. As far as you feeling sorry. Dude i havent began to feel pity for you. With the information ive learned about your FOUNDING FATHERS you are considered to be ILLEGITMATE by LAW. be proud of that!
Poor pitiful black America who is so ashamed of his West African roots that you claim everything from Hebrew to the Japanese as your ancestors. Yes Europeans can trace their roots in Europe since that is where our ancestry is derived from. I can trace my roots back to Sweden on my moms side and England on dads side. I am not ashamed of my European roots like you are of your West African roots. We are speaking our forefathers language infact even you are even speaking our forefathers language. You claim to be Hebrew but you do not even speak a Semetic language nor do you write in Hebrew. Black Americans like you need to seriously stop trying to claim the identity of a people you had connection to and focus on you West African roots.
White Rabbitl

Charlotte, NC

#42762 Dec 7, 2012
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Why aren't you claiming your Japhetic roots. Gog, Magog, Ashkenazi, Togamarh, Gomer and the rest?
Why are you all claiming to be American Indians?
Why are you all claiming to be from the Tribe of Judah/Jacob/Israel?
Looks to me, like you all are the ones with the problem accepting who you all are?
A bunch of usurpers that are now mad that the instituted well crafted lie is falling apart as time gets closer to THE CREATORS return.
Why are you stalking this thread?
Why do you care what blacks do?
Genesis 10:2
The sons of Japheth; GOMER, and MAGOG, and MADAI, and JAVAN, and TUBAL, and MESHECH, and TIRAS,
3 And the sons of GOMER; ASHKENAZ, and RIPHATH, and TOGARMAH.
4 And the sons of JAVAN; ELISHAH, and TARSHISH, KITTIM, AND DODANIM.
5 By these were the Isles of the GENTILES divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.
THE INVADERS!
you for got Canaanite. I can give you the references for this if you want
Sam

Springfield, NJ

#42763 Dec 7, 2012
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
You are claiming to be from the Tribe of Jacob/Israel and you are NOT!
You are Japhet decendants who are Ashkenazi, Gomer, Gog, Magog, ANTI CHRIST Beasts! and none of you are THE CREATORS people. THE CREATOR is going to destroy you when HE comes! That IS scripture.
You all are the usurpers that HE spoke about stealing the identity of the TRUE ISRAELITES.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jUGVPBO9_cAXX
Shulamit Aloni (Former Israeli Minister): "It's a Trick, We Always Use It." " Well, it's a trick. We always use it. When from Europe, someone criticisizes the Israelis, we bring up the holocaust. When in this country, people are criticizing the Israelis they are anti semitic. The organization is strong and has a lot of money and the ties between the Israel and the American jews establishment are very strong and ? from in this country as you know they have power which ok they are talented people and the have power, money, media and other things. And their attitude is Israel, my country, right or wrong,......."
I'm not claiming to be from any "Tribe of Jacob/Israel". I already told you what my ancestry is straight from Europe. Now why don't black Americans like you stop denying your West African roots and stop claiming you are Hebrew. The Hebrew are a Middle Eastern people. You people are of West African ancestry.

Level 7

Location hidden

#42764 Dec 7, 2012
You whites think you have it all figured out.
That is why THE CREATOR has your number and HE has set the day for your end.

You always try to graft someone to back you in your panic.
"Africans are embarrassed by you African Americans.. " "American Indians are embarrassed by you claiming them".."you all are embarrassed of your west African roots..""..yada yada yada."

That tactic doesn't work either. We don't care about what anyone thinks of us. We have been on our own since the captivity/bondage prophecy took hold. Even still, we will always be connected to Africa, THE LAND OF JACOB/ISRAEL that THE CREATOR gave to HIS people that are of that prohecy which is THE ENSIGN of who HIS people are.

You all would like it if we were weak minded. In hopes that we would fall back and be silent. The Trans Atlantic Slave Trade descendants and the diaspora are the ones who speak the loudest.

If we didn't, you all could continue like you have been doing over the thousands of years usurping and lying about the indigenous people of this earth. IF there were others who had been speaking out and stopping the usurping all along, then their would not have been any usurping to expose.
Egypt would still be black, Asia, etc.

You alls eye is on the prize now, the beginning...AFRICAN Continent.

The movie 2012 is a perfect example. where at the end, the whole earth is destroyed and only the people on the boat are the lone humans...AND where did they go to start the earth anew????? AFRICA.
Making it a White populations because there were no more blacks. They were all washed away.(save the one black woman and one black man on the boat) All the thousands that were left were White people.
White Rabbitl

Charlotte, NC

#42765 Dec 7, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor pitiful black America who is so ashamed of his West African roots that you claim everything from Hebrew to the Japanese as your ancestors. Yes Europeans can trace their roots in Europe since that is where our ancestry is derived from. I can trace my roots back to Sweden on my moms side and England on dads side. I am not ashamed of my European roots like you are of your West African roots. We are speaking our forefathers language infact even you are even speaking our forefathers language. You claim to be Hebrew but you do not even speak a Semetic language nor do you write in Hebrew. Black Americans like you need to seriously stop trying to claim the identity of a people you had connection to and focus on you West African roots.
lol your making my case for me. You can pin point me to you imediate family? What tribe does your family descend from. What does your pedigree papers descend from. Better yet what does your state id say your nationality is? Ashamed of west africa hell thats only maybe a small portion of history that our ancestors are accounted for. And as far as us speaking your language lets not for got how that happened. Just like you keep forgetting that u r not american nor european. Im telling you man you are really hurting yourself by believein in the lies you tell. But you can even tell me since you know so much how being from west africa determines my roots. Its the name of aplace jackass its not a nationality. How many times do i have to type this to you. Do yoh have a damn eztigmatism, are you illiterate, are you insane, a lunattic a maniac. Pick one and stop telling me that my nationality is west african you sound like a fuckin retard!

Level 7

Location hidden

#42766 Dec 7, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweden? That makes you a Japhet descendant of Gomer, whose sons are Ashkenazi, Riphat and Togamarh.

The Gentiles.

Now stop claiming to be from the Tribe of ISRAEL. You are not. Actual scripture backs up that YOU ARE GENTILES (Japhetites), not JACOBS Tribe.

Ezekiel 38
1 And the word of the Lord came unto me saying,

2 Son of man, set thy face against GOG, the land of MAGOG, the chief prince of MESHECH and TUBAL, and prophesy against him,

3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I AM AGAINST THEE, O GOG, the chief prince of MESHECH and TUBAL:

4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even shields, all of them handling swords:

5 PERSIA, ETHIOPIA, and LIBYA with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

6 GOMER, and all his bands; the house of TOGARMAH of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#42767 Dec 7, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not claiming to be from any "Tribe of Jacob/Israel". I already told you what my ancestry is straight from Europe. Now why don't black Americans like you stop denying your West African roots and stop claiming you are Hebrew. The Hebrew are a Middle Eastern people. You people are of West African ancestry.
Cause they are self hating Afrocentric idiot. They have been brain washed by those white slave masters that their West African ancestry is inferior everyone else's, so these few fools, and they are few cause not ALL black Americans think this way, stupidly believe their West African roots are inferior to everyone else's. Hence why some of them are running around claiming Hebrew ancestry while forsaking their West African roots. Anyone who is educated knows black Americans ancestry is from West Africa, history tells us this as well as science tells us this.

"However, the first point to make from this enhanced data set is the obvious similarity of the haplogroup frequency profiles of West Africa, west central Africa, and southwestern Africa in comparison with the other major regions of the continent. The African American DNA sample from the United States is striking for its strong resemblance to the DNA composition of all three of these regions (fig. 1b). African American DNA is almost indistinguishable from that of these three African regions (fig. 1c).
An analysis that combined these two similar regions yielded values of 52.5% for West Africa and 47.5% for west-central Africa. For a high-resolution analysis, to decrease the SD of the estimates, we divided the lineages into 56 haplogroups on phylogenetic grounds, such that no haplogroup included !20 samples. In this case, West Africa contributed 60%, southwestern Africa 30%, and west-central Africa 9%(table 2). In this case, the correlation between west-central and southwestern African values was reduced to 0.6. These values can be compared with classic estimates provided 130 years ago by Curtin (1969, p. 157) and with more up-to-date estimates. Curtin (1969) estimated that 50.4% of North American slaves came from West Africa and 47.8% from west-central Africa, with just 1.6% from southeastern Africa." ~ Charting the Ancestry of African Americans A. Salas, A´ ngel Carracedo,1 M. Richards,2 and V. Macaulay3

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#42768 Dec 7, 2012
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is with you and your cohort glim glim. I've given him this information on a couple of occasions. And I supplied you with info, but you've ignore its significants, callint it paranoia!!! Just DAMN dude...get something right for a change.
This information I provided you yesterday comes from the genetic atlast...Google it? You're still dodging the questions. Is it because you can't produce the evidence coinciding with the Biblical narrative??? I really would like to know the answer to that question.
Amhara nor Jews are as numerous as the sands of the sea. So, how do you make your numbers mesh with the Biblical narrative??? I really would like a straight forward answer from you for a change. Stop being like looms.evry time he can't answer something he's got to slip in some slick attack word like: PARANOIA...OR SOME OTHER STUPID SHYT LIKE THAT. YOU EVEN DID IT YOURSELF YESTERDAY. BUT I'M PART THAT AN JUST WANT REAL ANSWERS.
frequencies Neohumanid mutative history Y-Population tree DNA studies E1b1a (V100) This population is one of two important populations to spring out of the Ethiopian Plateau, E1b1a effect became the most dominant population in Subsaharan Africa E1b1a1 (M2) This population grew in enough numbers in the Ethiopian lowlands to be able to cross into the territories of Paleo Africans on their West E1b1a1a (L576) This population represents an East to West thrust in Africa, only E1b1a lineage able to survive crossing the A1b1 territories E1b1a1a1 (L86.1) This mutation indicates that the population crossed the A1b1 dominated Grassland into the regions West of the great Lakes E1b1a1a1a (M58) Expansion between the Great Lakes & Midwest Africa E1b1a1a1b (M116.2) Very small minority in Mali E1b1a1a1c (M149) Very small minority in South Africa E1b1a1a1d (M155) Very small minority in Mali E1b1a1a1e (M10) Dispersed between Cameroon & Tanzania E1b1a1a1f (L485) An important lineage that emerged in the Eastern Benue valley E1b1a1a1f1 (L514) Marker for a strong lineage that played a major role in turning West Africa into their new territor E1b1a1a1f1a (M191) This marker indicates that the main body of (L485) reached the Benue Rive E1b1a1a1f1a1 (P252) A population that followed the Benue river South, an important marker of the Bantu expansion E1b1a1a1f1a1a (P9.2) The population that remained in the Be Report this post
can the majority of aa trace their ancestry to exiled israelites who migrated outta canaan/mesopotamia?

this is the only thing i wanna know.
White Rabbitl

Charlotte, NC

#42769 Dec 7, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
can the majority of aa trace their ancestry to exiled israelites who migrated outta canaan/mesopotamia?
this is the only thing i wanna know.
yes we can do you need help i can give you several books if you need refernces

Level 7

Location hidden

#42770 Dec 7, 2012
Prophecy!!

Isaiah 43

1 But now, THE CREATOR that made thee (O Jacob) and HE that fashioned thee,(O ISRAEL) saith thus: Fear not. For I have defended thee. I have called thee by THY name, thou art MINE own.

2 When thou wentest in the water, I was by thee, that the strong flouds should not pluck thee away: When thou walkest in the fire, it shall not burn thee, and the flame shall not kindle upon thee.

3 For I am THE CREATOR THY GOD, the HOLY ONE of ISAEL, THY SAVIOURE. I gave Egypt for the deliverance, the Morians and the Sabees for thee:

4 Because thou wast dear in MY sight, And because I set by thee, and loved thee. I peeled all men for thee, and delivered up all people for thy sake, That thou shouldest not fear, for I was with thee.

5 I will bring thy seed from the East, and gather them together from the West.

6 I will say to the North: Let go. And to the South, Keep not back: But bring ME MY sons from far, and MY daughters from the ends of the world:

7 Namely, all those that be called after MY name: For them have I CREATED, FASHIONED, and MADE for MINE honour.
White Rabbitl

Charlotte, NC

#42771 Dec 7, 2012
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause they are self hating Afrocentric idiot. They have been brain washed by those white slave masters that their West African ancestry is inferior everyone else's, so these few fools, and they are few cause not ALL black Americans think this way, stupidly believe their West African roots are inferior to everyone else's. Hence why some of them are running around claiming Hebrew ancestry while forsaking their West African roots. Anyone who is educated knows black Americans ancestry is from West Africa, history tells us this as well as science tells us this.
"However, the first point to make from this enhanced data set is the obvious similarity of the haplogroup frequency profiles of West Africa, west central Africa, and southwestern Africa in comparison with the other major regions of the continent. The African American DNA sample from the United States is striking for its strong resemblance to the DNA composition of all three of these regions (fig. 1b). African American DNA is almost indistinguishable from that of these three African regions (fig. 1c).
An analysis that combined these two similar regions yielded values of 52.5% for West Africa and 47.5% for west-central Africa. For a high-resolution analysis, to decrease the SD of the estimates, we divided the lineages into 56 haplogroups on phylogenetic grounds, such that no haplogroup included !20 samples. In this case, West Africa contributed 60%, southwestern Africa 30%, and west-central Africa 9%(table 2). In this case, the correlation between west-central and southwestern African values was reduced to 0.6. These values can be compared with classic estimates provided 130 years ago by Curtin (1969, p. 157) and with more up-to-date estimates. Curtin (1969) estimated that 50.4% of North American slaves came from West Africa and 47.8% from west-central Africa, with just 1.6% from southeastern Africa." ~ Charting the Ancestry of African Americans A. Salas, A´ ngel Carracedo,1 M. Richards,2 and V. Macaulay3
please tell me who we are afrocentrist. Because we hold the bible to be our heritage, because we would rather we would rather identify with something other then stupid as eurocentrist ideologies. Because we would rather deal with natural law instead some bump ass EVOLUTION MAN COME FROM MONKEYS THEORIES. JEFF. Heres a fvor go figure out why your people are called mongoliods!

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#42772 Dec 7, 2012
White Rabbitl wrote:
<quoted text>yes we can do you need help i can give you several books if you need refernces
sure what are they?
White Rabbitl

Charlotte, NC

#42774 Dec 7, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
sure what are they?
nature knows no color line by j a rogers
we the black jews Yosef ben Jochanan
truth about black biblical hebrew israelites byto ella hughely
the warglaw oasis
war of the jews rosenthal and mozenson
black biblical heritage
a law dictionary
websters dictionary
britannica
teachers bible commentary
did man get here by creation or evolution also by the watchtower society
Nelson king james study bible
make sure of all things hold fast to what is fine by the watchtower society
Zondervan bible dictionary
Universal Commercial codes
naturalization act
israelites and jew significant difference by michael cohane ben levi
the black athena
africans in early asia by rinoko al rashidi and ivan van sertima. These are some of the books that ive read and have jump start me on my studies. Yes brother the NEGROES MULATOES MOORS TAWNY MOORS BLACKIMOORS SARCENS, NOOBS, ARE THE ISRAELITE SPECIFICALLY THE TRIBE OF Yehudi/Judah who was apart of the moorish empire. What you and others fail and wont realize is that after the JUDEANS were banished from the state of JUDAH they were denationalized force to abandon their heritage. They only had oral traditions and this is how we were tracked down. Once we were already denationalized it was eazy for us to be come booty and prize because we had no heritance to tie ourselves back to. Brought here for a commercial debt we served out 400the years some authors say 1600 -1800s is the time of trafficking negroes was prevelant and now were here. Emancipated by still our ancestors never went through the courts to get nationalized. Theres your books now read

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#42776 Dec 7, 2012
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ethiopianness / Ethiopiawinnet: When Myth Becomes Reality
Ask: Could Ethiopia serve as the birthplace of a new theological age? The location where the physical and spiritual meet? The mystical beliefs of Ethiopiawinnet (Ethiopian Identity),
described as Ethiopianness by non-Ethiopians, are widely unheard of and misunderstood.
Now revived through science, this evolving legend could change the way hundreds of millions of people perceive this ancient African country and revive their faith in God.
Glim, you're in denial!

Isaiah 40 New International Version (NIV)

Comfort for God’sPeople

Comfort, comfort my people, 40 says your God. Speak tenderly to Jerusalem, 2 and proclaim to her that her hard service has been completed, that her sin has been paid for, that she has received from the LORD’s hand double for all her sins.

A voice of one calling: 3 “In the wilderness prepare the way for the LORD [a] ; make straight in the desert a highway for our God.[b] Every valley shall be raised up, 4 every mountain and hill made low; the rough ground shall become level, the rugged places a plain. And the glory of the LORD will be revealed, 5 and all people will see it together. For the mouth of the LORD has spoken.”

A voice says,“Cry out.” 6 And I said,“What shall I cry?”

“All people are like grass, and all their faithfulness is like the flowers of the field. The grass withers and the flowers fall, 7 because the breath of the LORD blows on them. Surely the people are grass. The grass withers and the flowers fall, 8 but the word of our God endures forever.”

You who bring good news to Zion, 9 go up on a high mountain. You who bring good news to Jerusalem,[c] lift up your voice with a shout, lift it up, do not be afraid; say to the towns of Judah,“Here is your God!” See, the Sovereign LORD comes with power, 10 and he rules with a mighty arm. See, his reward is with him, and his recompense accompanies him. He tends his flock like a shepherd: 11 He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young.

Who has measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, 12 or with the breadth of his hand marked off the heavens? Who has held the dust of the earth in a basket, or weighed the mountains on the scales and the hills in a balance? Who can fathom the Spirit [d] of the LORD, 13 or instruct the LORD as his counselor? Whom did the LORD consult to enlighten him, 14 and who taught him the right way? Who was it that taught him knowledge, or showed him the path of understanding?

Surely the nations are like a drop in a bucket; 15 they are regarded as dust on the scales; he weighs the islands as though they were fine dus
Phaed

United States

#42777 Dec 7, 2012
Glimmer wrote:
Ethiopia: The Garden of Eden

Ethiopia is mentioned as being near or surrounding the Garden of Eden in Genesis 2:13. Since 1974 Paleontologists have excavated six million years of life and conclude that Ethiopia is the scientific location of human origin, true Garden of Eden.
AGREED

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#42778 Dec 7, 2012
Continued
@ Glim...
Lebanon is not sufficient for altar fires, 16 nor its animals enough for burnt offerings. Before him all the nations are as nothing; 17 they are regarded by him as worthless and less than nothing.
With whom, then, will you compare God? 18 To what image will you liken him? As for an idol, a metalworker casts it, 19 and a goldsmith overlays it with gold and fashions silver chains for it. A person too poor to present such an offering 20 selects wood that will not rot; they look for a skilled worker to set up an idol that will not topple.
Do you not know? 21 Have you not heard? Has it not been told you from the beginning? Have you not understood since the earth was founded? He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, 22 and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in. He brings princes to naught 23 and reduces the rulers of this world to nothing. No sooner are they planted, 24 no sooner are they sown, no sooner do they take root in the ground, than he blows on them and they wither, and a whirlwind sweeps them away like chaff.
“To whom will you compare me? 25 Or who is my equal?” says the Holy One. Lift up your eyes and look to the heavens: 26 Who created all these? He who brings out the starry host one by one and calls forth each of them by name. Because of his great power and mighty strength, not one of them is missing.
Why do you complain, Jacob? 27 Why do you say, Israel,“My way is hidden from the LORD; my cause is disregarded by my God”? Do you not know? 28 Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary 29 and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, 30 and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD 31 will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#42781 Dec 7, 2012
White Rabbitl wrote:
<quoted text> please tell me who we are afrocentrist. Because we hold the bible to be our heritage, because we would rather we would rather identify with something other then stupid as eurocentrist ideologies. Because we would rather deal with natural law instead some bump ass EVOLUTION MAN COME FROM MONKEYS THEORIES. JEFF. Heres a fvor go figure out why your people are called mongoliods!
You are full of shit, Lion or "WHITE Rabbit" or what ever other pseudo name you post under next. You are self hating Afrocentric idiot because you have been brain washed by those white slave masters that your West African ancestry is inferior everyone else's, that is why some of you are running around claiming Hebrew ancestry while forsaking your West African roots. Anyone who is educated, which obviously you are not, knows black Americans ancestry is from West Africa, history has shown you are and so has science shown you are. The rest of your comments are Occult Black Hebrew ludicrous claims. I'd tell you to go get an education but you don't even seem to know the way to any academic establishments. So instead how about you go seek help for whatever identity crisis and self image issues you have and stop denying your West African roots, delusional Afrocentric fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,619,391
Negro Failure Month: No “Kangs”, no “Kweens”, n... 3 min THX Son of Bavaria 3
Negro Failure Month: Negro Poverty 9 min Paul 2
WM raping their daughters WTF!!! 11 min THX Son of Bavaria 3
News At Mississippi school: Goodbye, Confederacy. He... 11 min el rey de los cam... 12
Poll Why Do Outlaw Biker Gangs Allow Hispanics To Jo... (Feb '11) 14 min Jah doo 242
2017 iq stats are in. Blacks finally above 90. 16 min Paul 7
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 36 min el rey de los cam... 35,279
Can America Become 80% White Again? 44 min Fucisil 126
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 45 min Zero 23
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 6 hr el rey de los cam... 468
More from around the web