african

Johannesburg, South Africa

#42709 Dec 6, 2012
The brothas on this site are trying to say that there was a pure Black African race in ancient Israel. That they never mixed with the other people in the Middle East. Ancient Egyptians were mixed race. Then they say nasty white people threw them out of ancient Israel. Those nasty white people would have raped your women and thats a fact! So your DNA would reflect that but it doesnt. Your claims just dont make any sense.
White Rabbitl

Charleston, SC

#42710 Dec 6, 2012
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
John 10:38
"But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him"
Who is Saythan? One who doesn't accept healing of man't wound, that is in your mind, get ridoff it!
i believe in logic. Magic was considered socery and divination. So if you expect to believe that YESHUA used MAGIC to heal people your very unsound sir. And another thing i would believe ilthat he healed people ising ONE OF HIS DEGREES like herbal medicine. The hebrews were very learned in any profession for they were free masons: master builders of society. But the problem lies in the fact when metaphysics and mythology supercedes the truth and the romans want me to be lieve in some mysticism. Dude get a life. For i dont believe in some man going agianst natural using magic to heal people and i dont believe in some red man with horns. You betta get yo mind right and get them caucasians off ya back.
White Rabbitl

Charleston, SC

#42711 Dec 6, 2012
african wrote:
The brothas on this site are trying to say that there was a pure Black African race in ancient Israel. That they never mixed with the other people in the Middle East. Ancient Egyptians were mixed race. Then they say nasty white people threw them out of ancient Israel. Those nasty white people would have raped your women and thats a fact! So your DNA would reflect that but it doesnt. Your claims just dont make any sense.
the funny thing about this is that sure while their was alot of nations mixing whether by contract or force the child s still consider what the father was. So let me make it real simple for you. While the negroes were in america we still remained pure nation was becaiuse of laws put forth about miscegination. And lets not forget about the dubious john blumenbach came concept of RACE. so natural selection kinda slowed down miscegination okay. Sure we mixed with different tribes but the most unique thing about aas is that we still maintained our aboriginal makeup. Can you say the same about the caucasians?

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#42712 Dec 6, 2012
african wrote:
the problem is that these groups, bhi, moorish science temple, nation of islam, go back to the early part of the 20th century if not earlier.
so these old doctrines were developed without the benefit of the knowledge we have today.

how are bhi gonna tell aa they not african, but canaanite/mesopotamian exiles from one or more of the 12 tribes who migrated into africa within the past 3,000 years...?

*when the trend for many aa is to go through dna screening so they can find their true AFRICAN ancestry.

what you dealing with is a perfect example of the flat earth mentality, of denying all facts that conflict with dogma.

White Rabbitl

Charleston, SC

#42713 Dec 7, 2012
To african glimmer. If it bothers you that we have notions of us being aas then why cone and debate. Sure proving how smart you are is not ghe case because you still get chewed ouf. Why? Because you dont know how to reason. And its not like you can tell anybody about nationalites when you dont even know that your country or nationality is also incorparated so go find out who you are before you provide remedt for us. Whether we be from africa asia europe it dont matter because nine times out of ten the people who handle the commercial affairs no who we are. To bad yoh can see past your religion. Youll will always have a reason to nullify the scriptures. I got some homework for you go figure out why your govt considers you a lunatic and well rap about it. Or go figure out why your country( ethiopia included) is incorparated as well. We have remedy over here we study and we build on that. We also reason. And no we are not bhi we are men who have tapped into something beyond our religions. Now if its too much to azk dont debate on subjects that you dont share Ny interest on or youll always be treated like an outsider.
White Rabbitl

Charleston, SC

#42714 Dec 7, 2012
That should be if it bothers you that we have notions of being the israelites my bad!
african

Durban, South Africa

#42715 Dec 7, 2012
White Rabbitl wrote:
<quoted text>the funny thing about this is that sure while their was alot of nations mixing whether by contract or force the child s still consider what the father was. So let me make it real simple for you. While the negroes were in america we still remained pure nation was becaiuse of laws put forth about miscegination. And lets not forget about the dubious john blumenbach came concept of RACE. so natural selection kinda slowed down miscegination okay. Sure we mixed with different tribes but the most unique thing about aas is that we still maintained our aboriginal makeup. Can you say the same about the caucasians?
DNA always reflects both your mothers and fathers origins. African Americans are mostly mixed with white Americans and their African roots show them to be of West African region, not Middle Eastern origin.
Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#42716 Dec 7, 2012
White Rabbitl wrote:
<quoted text>i dong do holy days for i just got back into the way of Hebrew Law so im reading on how the ancients would commerate these lawful days. As for you are you keepn them commandments......and a dictionary because your vernecualr is disturbing. Yoh sound like a suburbian kid who watched to many HOOD movies. All AAs dont communicate like that. The jig is up bruh!
Just a few commandments to obey for me

If you hebrew you have hundreds of commandments to obey

I aint no AA and you got spelling issues while you talk about my shit
Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#42717 Dec 7, 2012
White Rabbitl wrote:
<quoted text>the funny thing about this is that sure while their was alot of nations mixing whether by contract or force the child s still consider what the father was. So let me make it real simple for you. While the negroes were in america we still remained pure nation was becaiuse of laws put forth about miscegination. And lets not forget about the dubious john blumenbach came concept of RACE. so natural selection kinda slowed down miscegination okay. Sure we mixed with different tribes but the most unique thing about aas is that we still maintained our aboriginal makeup. Can you say the same about the caucasians?
Forget man law

It about God law and plenty of AA got white in them just like white mfs got black in them

Male Lineage in slavery: white mfs all up in BW and produced them light skinned folks to and shit still going on

Look at all them BW with former oppressor

Shit out of control

Halle got black daddy but her daughter got white daddy

You be what your daddy is
Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#42718 Dec 7, 2012
White Rabbitl wrote:
<quoted text>i believe in logic. Magic was considered socery and divination. So if you expect to believe that YESHUA used MAGIC to heal people your very unsound sir. And another thing i would believe ilthat he healed people ising ONE OF HIS DEGREES like herbal medicine. The hebrews were very learned in any profession for they were free masons: master builders of society. But the problem lies in the fact when metaphysics and mythology supercedes the truth and the romans want me to be lieve in some mysticism. Dude get a life. For i dont believe in some man going agianst natural using magic to heal people and i dont believe in some red man with horns. You betta get yo mind right and get them caucasians off ya back.
Where bible say satan got horns?

Christ used magic?
White Rabbitl

Charleston, SC

#42720 Dec 7, 2012
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a few commandments to obey for me
If you hebrew you have hundreds of commandments to obey
I aint no AA and you got spelling issues while you talk about my shit
thise spelling issues are called TYPOS build a bridge and get over it. And as far as you not being aa that explains your weak ass conversation. Become irrelevant please!
White Rabbitl

Charleston, SC

#42722 Dec 7, 2012
african wrote:
<quoted text>DNA always reflects both your mothers and fathers origins. African Americans are mostly mixed with white Americans and their African roots show them to be of West African region, not Middle Eastern origin.
its to damn bad that you obiviously cant read. Please dont assume that i dont know that it takes a mother and a father to produce children thats very apparent. However you by pass the point where i as well as others have told you that according to natural that a child is always going to begot of his FATHER. The child is always going to be declared after his father. The father carries the seed. The father determines the lineage. Move the dixie cup from computer screen if you cant hear and get the woodchucks outcha eye. Am i making my self clear. My advice to you PLEASE for the life of me pick up a law dictionary and just read because somehow you think my incorpratin natural is pointless. I will warn you your in for a rude awakening. Please go read not for but for yourself.
Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#42725 Dec 7, 2012
White Rabbitl wrote:
<quoted text> thise spelling issues are called TYPOS build a bridge and get over it. And as far as you not being aa that explains your weak ass conversation. Become irrelevant please!
You just deflecting devil

If you hebrew you got hundreds of commandments to obey

Take your own damn advice

Now where satan got horns ?

Christ used magic?

You just making up shit
Sam

Bronx, NY

#42733 Dec 7, 2012
african wrote:
Some black Americans have issues with their West African roots. That is why they go around claiming people they don't belong to.
White Rabbitl

Charleston, SC

#42734 Dec 7, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Some black Americans have issues with their West African roots. That is why they go around claiming people they don't belong to.
some people cant deal with reason so anytime feel stupid or threaten you punk out and change your name. The funny thing about the situation is no one makes a fuss when caucasians call themselves AMERICAN. Aint that an identity crisis lol!
White Rabbitl

Charleston, SC

#42735 Dec 7, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
and last time i check white people have a problem with the caucasian roots. Claiming to be european. I went there sense everyone want to use place names for nationalities. Now go rationalize with your history!
Sam

Bronx, NY

#42737 Dec 7, 2012
White Rabbitl wrote:
<quoted text>and last time i check white people have a problem with the caucasian roots. Claiming to be european. I went there sense everyone want to use place names for nationalities. Now go rationalize with your history!
That a stupid comment. Whites are European we claim our European roots cause that is what we are. You black Americans though claim everything from Hebrew to the Chinese everything but your West African roots cause you are ashamed of them. It's very pathetic and pityful to see actual.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#42738 Dec 7, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
the problem is that these groups, bhi, moorish science temple, nation of islam, go back to the early part of the 20th century if not earlier.
so these old doctrines were developed without the benefit of the knowledge we have today.
how are bhi gonna tell aa they not african, but canaanite/mesopotamian exiles from one or more of the 12 tribes who migrated into africa within the past 3,000 years...?
*when the trend for many aa is to go through dna screening so they can find their true AFRICAN ancestry.
what you dealing with is a perfect example of the flat earth mentality, of denying all facts that conflict with dogma.
The problem is with you and your cohort glim glim. I've given him this information on a couple of occasions. And I supplied you with info, but you've ignore its significants, callint it paranoia!!! Just DAMN dude...get something right for a change.

This information I provided you yesterday comes from the genetic atlast...Google it? You're still dodging the questions. Is it because you can't produce the evidence coinciding with the Biblical narrative??? I really would like to know the answer to that question.

Amhara nor Jews are as numerous as the sands of the sea. So, how do you make your numbers mesh with the Biblical narrative??? I really would like a straight forward answer from you for a change. Stop being like looms.evry time he can't answer something he's got to slip in some slick attack word like: PARANOIA...OR SOME OTHER STUPID SHYT LIKE THAT. YOU EVEN DID IT YOURSELF YESTERDAY. BUT I'M PART THAT AN JUST WANT REAL ANSWERS.

frequencies Neohumanid mutative history Y-Population tree DNA studies E1b1a (V100) This population is one of two important populations to spring out of the Ethiopian Plateau, E1b1a effect became the most dominant population in Subsaharan Africa E1b1a1 (M2) This population grew in enough numbers in the Ethiopian lowlands to be able to cross into the territories of Paleo Africans on their West E1b1a1a (L576) This population represents an East to West thrust in Africa, only E1b1a lineage able to survive crossing the A1b1 territories E1b1a1a1 (L86.1) This mutation indicates that the population crossed the A1b1 dominated Grassland into the regions West of the great Lakes E1b1a1a1a (M58) Expansion between the Great Lakes & Midwest Africa E1b1a1a1b (M116.2) Very small minority in Mali E1b1a1a1c (M149) Very small minority in South Africa E1b1a1a1d (M155) Very small minority in Mali E1b1a1a1e (M10) Dispersed between Cameroon & Tanzania E1b1a1a1f (L485) An important lineage that emerged in the Eastern Benue valley E1b1a1a1f1 (L514) Marker for a strong lineage that played a major role in turning West Africa into their new territor E1b1a1a1f1a (M191) This marker indicates that the main body of (L485) reached the Benue Rive E1b1a1a1f1a1 (P252) A population that followed the Benue river South, an important marker of the Bantu expansion E1b1a1a1f1a1a (P9.2) The population that remained in the Be Report this post

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#42739 Dec 7, 2012
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is with you and your cohort glim glim. I've given him this information on a couple of occasions. And I supplied you with info, but you've ignore its significants, callint it paranoia!!! Just DAMN dude...get something right for a change.
This information I provided you yesterday comes from the genetic atlast...Google it? You're still dodging the questions. Is it because you can't produce the evidence coinciding with the Biblical narrative??? I really would like to know the answer to that question.
Amhara nor Jews are as numerous as the sands of the sea. So, how do you make your numbers mesh with the Biblical narrative??? I really would like a straight forward answer from you for a change. Stop being like looms.evry time he can't answer something he's got to slip in some slick attack word like: PARANOIA...OR SOME OTHER STUPID SHYT LIKE THAT. YOU EVEN DID IT YOURSELF YESTERDAY. BUT I'M PART THAT AN JUST WANT REAL ANSWERS.
frequencies Neohumanid mutative history Y-Population tree DNA studies E1b1a (V100) This population is one of two important populations to spring out of the Ethiopian Plateau, E1b1a effect became the most dominant population in Subsaharan Africa E1b1a1 (M2) This population grew in enough numbers in the Ethiopian lowlands to be able to cross into the territories of Paleo Africans on their West E1b1a1a (L576) This population represents an East to West thrust in Africa, only E1b1a lineage able to survive crossing the A1b1 territories E1b1a1a1 (L86.1) This mutation indicates that the population crossed the A1b1 dominated Grassland into the regions West of the great Lakes E1b1a1a1a (M58) Expansion between the Great Lakes & Midwest Africa E1b1a1a1b (M116.2) Very small minority in Mali E1b1a1a1c (M149) Very small minority in South Africa E1b1a1a1d (M155) Very small minority in Mali E1b1a1a1e (M10) Dispersed between Cameroon & Tanzania E1b1a1a1f (L485) An important lineage that emerged in the Eastern Benue valley E1b1a1a1f1 (L514) Marker for a strong lineage that played a major role in turning West Africa into their new territor E1b1a1a1f1a (M191) This marker indicates that the main body of (L485) reached the Benue Rive E1b1a1a1f1a1 (P252) A population that followed the Benue river South, an important marker of the Bantu expansion E1b1a1a1f1a1a (P9.2) The population that remained in the Be Report this post
Ethiopianness / Ethiopiawinnet: When Myth Becomes Reality

Ask: Could Ethiopia serve as the birthplace of a new theological age? The location where the physical and spiritual meet? The mystical beliefs of Ethiopiawinnet (Ethiopian Identity),
described as Ethiopianness by non-Ethiopians, are widely unheard of and misunderstood.

Now revived through science, this evolving legend could change the way hundreds of millions of people perceive this ancient African country and revive their faith in God.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#42740 Dec 7, 2012
Ethiopia: The Garden of Eden

Ethiopia is mentioned as being near or surrounding the Garden of Eden in Genesis 2:13. Since 1974 Paleontologists have excavated six million years of life and conclude that Ethiopia is the scientific location of human origin, true Garden of Eden.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michele Bachmann: Obama Won Because He's Black ... (Feb '14) 1 min emperorjohn 338
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Patrick 1,110,925
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 3 min Beautiful Child O... 6,334
I bet God looks at the people of all colors and... 11 min Northern Lights 4
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 11 min ethiopiangirl1 263
Nobody cares how much you hate black people 12 min lootapalooza 27
Somali Women: You Are Wrong About Bad Features ... 13 min Be_Real_Fool 356
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 25 min iamcuriousnow 121,089
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 1 hr Gmoney AKA Big G 829
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 3 hr Hebrew Soldier 6,496
•••
Woodbridge Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••