Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#42740 Dec 7, 2012
Ethiopia: The Garden of Eden

Ethiopia is mentioned as being near or surrounding the Garden of Eden in Genesis 2:13. Since 1974 Paleontologists have excavated six million years of life and conclude that Ethiopia is the scientific location of human origin, true Garden of Eden.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#42741 Dec 7, 2012
Ethiopia: Sanctuary to Moses

The Bible asserts in Exodus 2:16-22 and Numbers 12:1, and Hebrew legend suggests that
Moses first fled to Ethiopia where he found his Ethiopian wife. Moses would free the
Israelites from slavery but would never go onto Canaan because of a disagreement between
him and the high priests with regard to his becoming an Ethiopian and remaining on the
African continent.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#42742 Dec 7, 2012
Ethiopia: The purest Jews of All

Ethiopians, from the beginning of their existence, worshipped the Biblical God. Then, consistent with the Divine Will and Plan, they adapted and acticed Judaism easily and conveniently after the advent of the Ark of the Covenant into their land for their custody.

As such, they continued to identify themselves as Bete-Israel or the True Israelites. They confirmed their stature when the majority of the population accepted Christianity, as related in Acts 8:26-39. The minority who chose to remain attached to Judaism came to be known as "Felashas", referred to by the West as "Black Jews of Ethiopia".

Isolated from the rest of the community, this faction turned out to be the most unique of
all the world's Jewry. They avoided slavery and, around the tenth century A.D., surprisingly
and violently usurped power and ruled the country -the second largest Jewish empire outside of Jerusalem- for a period of 40 years headed by a queen known popularly in Ethiopia by the name of "Gudith". Because they retained practices other world Jewry abandoned, it is compelling to give merit to the claim that they may be the purest of all Jews.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#42743 Dec 7, 2012
Ethiopia: Location of the Ten Commandments

According to Ethiopian tradition, Menelik, son of King Solomon and Queen Makeda (Queen of Sheba) together with the first-born sons and daughters of the Israelites, under the will and guidance of God, brought the Ark of the Covenant containing the Ten Commandments to Ethiopia where it rested and worshipped, initially on an island of Lake
Tana, the source of the Blue Nile and finally in Axum.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#42744 Dec 7, 2012
Ethiopia: The Solomonic Dynasty

Although some foreigners dispute, it is only in Ethiopia where its kings and queens officially and historically trace their origin to the Old testament through the courtship of King Solomon and Queen Makkeda (Queen of Sheba), shifting the Zion from Canaan to Ethiopia, and continuing the seed of King David until the birth of Jesus Christ from the Virgin Mary.

This was the crucial turning point in the Divine Plan. For, the entitlement and legitimacy
of succession for the eligible Ethiopian to be anointed for the Throne of David as Elect of
God switched from the dynastic line of physical birth to that of the spiritual birth from
God through the Christian Sacrament of Baptism, as clearly stipulated in John 1:12-13.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#42745 Dec 7, 2012
Ethiopia: Christianity

Ethiopian Christianity is considered the oldest in the world, observing many Jewish practices other Christians abandoned, and embracing a deep belief in animist spiritualism,regarded by some as the most authentic form of Christianity to exist.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#42746 Dec 7, 2012
Ethiopia: Refuge of the Muslims

The earliest Muslims escaped persecution in Arabia coming to Ethiopia where the Axumite Christian Atsie (Elect of God to lead the people, the state and Church) provided them with sanctuary to practice their Islamic beliefs. Mohammad hailed the Ethiopians as the most tolerant, and warned his followers never to bring harm against these people.

Many pre-Islamic practices of the Muslims are believed to have actually come out of Ethiopia through the Sabeans (Yemenites and tribes inhabiting the coastal region of the
Arabian peninsula on the Red Sea side).

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#42747 Dec 7, 2012
Ethiopia: Divinely protected

Located in one of the most hostile regions in human history, Ethiopia maintains an honourable record repelling Egyptian, Persian, Roman,Arabian, Turkish and European invasions and colonizations in its legendary 7498 years of history. Ethiopians believe Ethiopia is divinely protected.

Ethiopia: The curse against those who intend to bring harm upon her The Jewish prophet Moses and that of the Muslims Mohammad warned people against
bringing harm upon the Ethiopians. When Moses' sister condemned Moses for marrying an Ethiopian wife, she was struck with leprosy. Bad luck has fallen on many of Ethiopia's past invaders.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#42748 Dec 7, 2012
Ethiopia: Judges of Humanity

Jesus Christ said in Matthew 12:24 and Luke 11:31 that it would be Queen of Sheba and her Lambs, the representatives of Ethiopia, that would judge humanity.

In Revelations 5:1-6 it describes that non-Ethiopians, would overlook the true nation, the Lion of Judah, and its people, the great descendents of David, who would be worthy and became the Lambs.

But it details that when those non-Ethiopians finally see this truth, this nation would
appear “half dead,” brought on by the sin of man. Are the peoples of the world witnessing
this in today's Ethiopia?
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#42749 Dec 7, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
That a stupid comment. Whites are European we claim our European roots cause that is what we are. You black Americans though claim everything from Hebrew to the Chinese everything but your West African roots cause you are ashamed of them. It's very pathetic and pityful to see actual.
Why aren't you claiming your Japhetic roots. Gog, Magog, Ashkenazi, Togamarh, Gomer and the rest?

Why are you all claiming to be American Indians?

Why are you all claiming to be from the Tribe of Judah/Jacob/Israel?

Looks to me, like you all are the ones with the problem accepting who you all are?

A bunch of usurpers that are now mad that the instituted well crafted lie is falling apart as time gets closer to THE CREATORS return.

Why are you stalking this thread?
Why do you care what blacks do?

Genesis 10:2
The sons of Japheth; GOMER, and MAGOG, and MADAI, and JAVAN, and TUBAL, and MESHECH, and TIRAS,

3 And the sons of GOMER; ASHKENAZ, and RIPHATH, and TOGARMAH.

4 And the sons of JAVAN; ELISHAH, and TARSHISH, KITTIM, AND DODANIM.

5 By these were the Isles of the GENTILES divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.

THE INVADERS!
White Rabbitl

Charleston, SC

#42750 Dec 7, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
That a stupid comment. Whites are European we claim our European roots cause that is what we are. You black Americans though claim everything from Hebrew to the Chinese everything but your West African roots cause you are ashamed of them. It's very pathetic and pityful to see actual.
you should be the one talk. Your people have aproblem accepting that they from the mountains of the caucas. Last time i check every european country is tied back ti greek mythology and NO EUROPE DOES NOT DETERMINE YOUR NATIONALITY. I pity youthe becausethe obviously you cant read. You dont history because you dont know law. If you did you would learn how nations get names. You would also know that here in america no one has a nationality your only idnetified by color. You can claim to be european all you want your no differnet than me because the govt has you mocked as a color. Go learn your history. Your not german irish swedish, danish, these are place names, go look up lombards britons frisians anglos jutes thurungians, orkneys, and see where your people fit in. Go learn how Europe got its name you CANAANITE!
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#42751 Dec 7, 2012
The Black God and Africans in Asia

Part 1 of 8
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#42752 Dec 7, 2012
More Indigenous Blacks of Asia

Sam

Bronx, NY

#42753 Dec 7, 2012
White Rabbitl wrote:
<quoted text>you should be the one talk. Your people have aproblem accepting that they from the mountains of the caucas. Last time i check every european country is tied back ti greek mythology and NO EUROPE DOES NOT DETERMINE YOUR NATIONALITY. I pity youthe becausethe obviously you cant read. You dont history because you dont know law. If you did you would learn how nations get names. You would also know that here in america no one has a nationality your only idnetified by color. You can claim to be european all you want your no differnet than me because the govt has you mocked as a color. Go learn your history. Your not german irish swedish, danish, these are place names, go look up lombards britons frisians anglos jutes
thurungians, orkneys, and see where your people fit in. Go learn how Europe got its name you CANAANITE!
Yes we do know our roots and our ancestry is in Europe, we are of European ancestry, we even speak and have European languages and culture. That is were our roots and history is derived from. You on the other hand are of West African ancestry. You just can't deal with this fact because you are ashamed of your West African roots, so you go around claiming you are a Middle Eastern group called Hebrew. I have never seen a more delusional people the some of you black Americans who deny your
West African roots for everyone else's. It's very pitiful really.
Sam

Bronx, NY

#42754 Dec 7, 2012
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Why aren't you claiming your Japhetic roots. Gog, Magog, Ashkenazi, Togamarh, Gomer and the rest?
Why are you all claiming to be American Indians?
Why are you all claiming to be from the Tribe of Judah/Jacob/Israel?
Looks to me, like you all are the ones with the problem accepting who you all are?
A bunch of usurpers that are now mad that the instituted well crafted lie is falling apart as time gets closer to THE CREATORS return.
Why are you stalking this thread?
Why do you care what blacks do?
Genesis 10:2
The sons of Japheth; GOMER, and MAGOG, and MADAI, and JAVAN, and TUBAL, and MESHECH, and TIRAS,
3 And the sons of GOMER; ASHKENAZ, and RIPHATH, and TOGARMAH.
4 And the sons of JAVAN; ELISHAH, and TARSHISH, KITTIM, AND DODANIM.
5 By these were the Isles of the GENTILES divided in their lands; every
one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.
THE INVADERS!
I've never claimed to be an Indian American. From what I have read it's you guys who are claiming to be Native Americans much to the disgust of Native Americans.
White Rabbitl

Charleston, SC

#42755 Dec 7, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
That a stupid comment. Whites are European we claim our European roots cause that is what we are. You black Americans though claim everything from Hebrew to the Chinese everything but your West African roots cause you are ashamed of them. It's very pathetic and pityful to see actual.
no its not a stupid comment, your just functionally illiterate!
White Rabbitl

Charleston, SC

#42756 Dec 7, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we do know our roots and our ancestry is in Europe, we are of European ancestry, we even speak and have European languages and culture. That is were our roots and history is derived from. You on the other hand are of West African ancestry. You just can't deal with this fact because you are ashamed of your West African roots, so you go around claiming you are a Middle Eastern group called Hebrew. I have never seen a more delusional people the some of you black Americans who deny your
West African roots for everyone else's. It's very pitiful really.
DELSIONAL! your people walking around calling themselves american. No your roots are.not in europe. You dont know anythinga bout natural law. If you know anything about natural law tell us who is your forefather of europe? How did it get its name what were the different tribes that lived in the landmass. And its clear that your functionally illiterate when you have to refer to your self with a placename and add -ISH on the end. This is a sign of incompetency as you are refering to yourself by language. Man go read a book and stop tryna be relevant. As far as you feeling sorry. Dude i havent began to feel pity for you. With the information ive learned about your FOUNDING FATHERS you are considered to be ILLEGITMATE by LAW. be proud of that!
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#42758 Dec 7, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never claimed to be an Indian American. From what I have read it's you guys who are claiming to be Native Americans much to the disgust of Native Americans.
You are claiming to be from the Tribe of Jacob/Israel and you are NOT!

You are Japhet decendants who are Ashkenazi, Gomer, Gog, Magog, ANTI CHRIST Beasts! and none of you are THE CREATORS people. THE CREATOR is going to destroy you when HE comes! That IS scripture.
You all are the usurpers that HE spoke about stealing the identity of the TRUE ISRAELITES.



Shulamit Aloni (Former Israeli Minister): "It's a Trick, We Always Use It." " Well, it's a trick. We always use it. When from Europe, someone criticisizes the Israelis, we bring up the holocaust. When in this country, people are criticizing the Israelis they are anti semitic. The organization is strong and has a lot of money and the ties between the Israel and the American jews establishment are very strong and ? from in this country as you know they have power which ok they are talented people and the have power, money, media and other things. And their attitude is Israel, my country, right or wrong,......."
White Rabbitl

Charleston, SC

#42760 Dec 7, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never claimed to be an Indian American. From what I have read it's you guys who are claiming to be Native Americans much to the disgust of Native Americans.
man from the entertainment industry mock to the politics your people have white washed american history and pkease dont act like you dont see. Its a very retroactive fact. We claim to be native americans. Sure were citizens by naturalization but we never claim to be them. As a matter fact whens the last time the politicians acknowledge the indians in any address when talking about how great america is. Sure you see caucasian faces plasterd on the american dream but yall quick to sel aas latinos and indians as a sad story for the bad culture in america. No since you want to get all out of yo elements NOW YOU GONNA SEE ME ACT STUPID ON YO PASTY WHITE STRINGY HAIRED ASS. EUROPEAN MY ASS. YIUR A CANAANITE MONGREL BASTARD OF A CHILD THAT NATURE DESPISES BECAUSE YOU ARE OUT OF NATURE. YOU ARE NOT ABORIGINAL. NO SEE A QUACK SO YOU CAN GET YOU DELUSSIONARY HISTORY CORRECT!
Sam

Bronx, NY

#42761 Dec 7, 2012
White Rabbitl wrote:
<quoted text>DELSIONAL! your people walking around calling themselves american. No your roots are.not in europe. You dont know anythinga bout natural law. If you know anything about natural law tell us who is your forefather of europe? How did it get its name what were the different tribes that lived in the landmass. And its clear that your functionally illiterate when you have to refer to your self with a placename and add -ISH on the end. This is a sign of incompetency as you are refering to yourself by language. Man go read a book and stop tryna be relevant. As far as you feeling sorry. Dude i havent began to feel pity for you. With the information ive learned about your FOUNDING FATHERS you are considered to be ILLEGITMATE by LAW. be proud of that!
Poor pitiful black America who is so ashamed of his West African roots that you claim everything from Hebrew to the Japanese as your ancestors. Yes Europeans can trace their roots in Europe since that is where our ancestry is derived from. I can trace my roots back to Sweden on my moms side and England on dads side. I am not ashamed of my European roots like you are of your West African roots. We are speaking our forefathers language infact even you are even speaking our forefathers language. You claim to be Hebrew but you do not even speak a Semetic language nor do you write in Hebrew. Black Americans like you need to seriously stop trying to claim the identity of a people you had connection to and focus on you West African roots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Could extremely bias people suffer from metal i... 5 min Shuck 3
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 7 min Nbam 631
Top 5 countries African American men need to vi... (Aug '09) 7 min Shuck 62
Black Nubians Were The Original Egyptians 9 min Black Power 265
The Real Reason Black Americans are more Attrac... (Sep '11) 9 min Think about it 17,899
Gas $1.95 and it took a black President to do it. 11 min The Devil 22
Did Africans REALLY sell other blacks into slav... 13 min Kenyanboy 124
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 47 min IMHOTEP 28,403
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later 1 hr Mona 1,074
BM is mad b/c white girls don't like him. 1 hr Jax 377
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 1 hr shoonuff 228
More from around the web