Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#42647 Dec 6, 2012
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think I have something against your learning of the bible? No! I am even in support of you calling yourself a Jewish convert, if you want. What I am requesting is your evidences to be Jewish descendant by blood.
not good enough devil

Level 8

Location hidden

#42648 Dec 6, 2012
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you always running to your poletics? You are talking non-sense and something that you should forget. I am now to attach your claims as a revenge to the Jews? Is it? that is rediucules. They are one way or the other carried certain genes from the middle-east while almost zero in your case. Don't be fanatic poletician pls!
gas fo yo weak ass

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#42649 Dec 6, 2012
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think I have something against your learning of the bible? No! I am even in support of you calling yourself a Jewish convert, if you want. What I am requesting is your evidences to be Jewish descendant by blood.
It's not for me to tell but you still have not understood that Hebrew Israelites don't have any part with anything Jew-ish, they don't want to be confused with the Jew-ish people and even less with the colonial Jew-ish Zionist state of "Israel".

The point is not being a Jewish convert.
It is not either reading the Bible, everybody can read the bible even an "edomite" like me. The question is and has always been to interpret the Bible.
Then Hebrew Israelites - with some big differences exposed in the whole thread - are considering they are the Chosen People and give another reading of the Bible than Jewish people and Christians (Orthodox, Protestants or Catholics).
As for the focus on DNA, there is no DNA testing form in the Bible : The Name is not asking people to pass a DNA test to be within The Chosen.

i hope these plain elements will help you to better understand what is at stake in this thread because you seem completely lost among words with different meanings from those you stick to.

a white/redboi
White Rabbitl

Charleston, SC

#42650 Dec 6, 2012
Judah wrote:
<quoted text> no ish. We all know tribes in Africa dont have jewish DNA. And..... Not everyone uses Jewish law and DNA as the standard. The Lemba didnt need a DNA test to validate them, lmhao. Like I said, what you keep ignoring, the Hebraic historical accounts, archaeolgy, traditions, and rituals among specific tribes in centreal west africa , is undeniable and not debatable. And Yes the AA and West Indian are decendents of these tribes. We are decendents of the biggest forced dispersal of a people in world history. You dont think God wrote about the Trans atlantic slave trade? Get real. If your going to just post dna wiki stats all day your waisting your time here. Can u provide some scriptures for once. Is this the Hebrew biblical Isralite thread or not? If the.bible aint a solid source wtf are u doing here?
judah you and me both know they could care less about some damn bible. They havent even consider the fact that its written in a LAW DICTIONARY as DIVINE LAW. DIVINE LAW which means that NATURALLY its going to happen or that natured decreed and predestined all that id happening now by the people who by the will of the most high used mathematics to determine what would happen in a later time in result of certain behavior patterns. They cant get past the BLACK FOLKS CIMING TOGETHER FOR A COMMON CAUSE. We come together in reverence to declare our selves by sound mind and real reason that we are by LAW these people in this law. the scriptures are no different than the american constititution. The AAs are the PEOPLE and the our ancestors wrote that Testament( Will, contract) and the articles( statutes, commandments) divinely, positively, and naturally inspired and to be executed. It is by natures law that such a time would come where we would wake up, even to here that we are not who we say we are from our advesaries. We dont no compensation from anybody outside our goal because our deliverance is determined reason of your concern, or unnessary philosphy, yes i said PHILOSIPHY. For all the non believers or INFIDELS on topix look up Divine Law, Nature Law, Positive Law in the law dictionary, ill have the crazy ready when you need to pick up your craked egg face!
White Rabbitl

Charleston, SC

#42651 Dec 6, 2012
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
well then its simple anybody who can READ can see whats going on in those scriptures glimmer. Your a christian and dont know this book is divine law. Your suppose to be governing yourself accordjng to the old testament. Oh my bad yall christians dont live by the old testament, yall live by the word of JESUS CHRIST lol! That wholw GRACE concept is going to get yall christians in a world of trouble. Considering the fact that Grace is no other then the permission from a new power proceeding supposedly fron the old, to do anything that your not supposed to be doing and you get pardoned from it. If thats how you want to live fine, but then WHO HOLDS YOU ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR ACTION. If your faith doesnt provide correction or hold you accountable then your faith is a fraud. Alsi let it be a known fact that we never referred to our selves as jews but only in the heritage that they usurped from us. The funny thing is those caucasians AKNOWLEDGE themselves so your gram of insight as to who they are and who we are is dubious. As far as resulting to politics, you missed the point that the SCRIPTURES are LAW. How is it that your a christian oh my bad a pagan who thinks hes king, and cant see this. Before you come and tell us who we are, how about yout go clear up the issues that you have with your RELIGION, we dont believe in fairy tells, and its obvious you do.
White Rabbitl

Charleston, SC

#42652 Dec 6, 2012
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not for me to tell but you still have not understood that Hebrew Israelites don't have any part with anything Jew-ish, they don't want to be confused with the Jew-ish people and even less with the colonial Jew-ish Zionist state of "Israel".
It is not either reading the Bible, everybody can read the bible even an "edomite" like me. The question is and has always been to interpret the Bible.
Then Hebrew Israelites - with some big differences exposed in the whole thread - are considering they are the Chosen People and give another reading of the Bible than Jewish people and Christians (Orthodox, Protestants or Catholics).
As for the focus on DNA, there is no DNA testing form in the Bible : The Name is not asking people to pass a DNA test to be within The Chosen.
i hope these plain elements will help you to better understand what is at stake in this thread because you seem completely lost among words with different meanings from those you stick to.
a white/redboi
yall are really underestimating this guy. The stage is yours today man.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#42653 Dec 6, 2012
Glimmer wrote:
For sure, much less than 10% of the AAs would vote for their claims. I know there are many AAs that are logical and scientific in thier thinking. Even, I would say many are disappointed by this rubbish claims and consider it as self denyal and weakinig of moral. I would be happy if I could invite AA scholars, and they definately reject this belief, and stick to their West African origin. Education is power!!!!!!!!!!
This information I provided you yesterday comes from the genetic atlast...Google it? You're still dodging the questions. Is it because you can't produce the evidence coinciding with the Biblical narrative??? I really would like to know the answer to that question.

Amhara nor Jews are as numerous as the sands of the sea. So, how do you make your numbers mesh with the Biblical narrative??? I really would like a straight forward answer from you for a change. Stop being like looms.evry time he can't answer something he's got to slip in some slick attack word like: PARANOIA...OR SOME OTHER STUPID SHYT LIKE THAT. YOU EVEN DID IT YOURSELF YESTERDAY. BUT I'M PART THAT AN JUST WANT REAL ANSWERS.

frequencies Neohumanid mutative history Y- Population tree DNA studies
E1b1a (V100) This population is one of two important populations to spring out of the Ethiopian Plateau, E1b1a effect became the most dominant population in Subsaharan Africa E1b1a1 (M2) This population grew in enough numbers in the Ethiopian lowlands to be able to cross into the territories of Paleo Africans on their West E1b1a1a (L576) This population represents an East to West thrust in Africa, only E1b1a lineage able to survive crossing the A1b1 territories E1b1a1a1 (L86.1) This mutation indicates that the population crossed the A1b1 dominated Grassland into the regions West of the great Lakes E1b1a1a1a (M58) Expansion between the Great Lakes & Midwest Africa E1b1a1a1b (M116.2) Very small minority in Mali E1b1a1a1c (M149) Very small minority in South Africa E1b1a1a1d (M155) Very small minority in Mali E1b1a1a1e (M10) Dispersed between Cameroon & Tanzania E1b1a1a1f (L485) An important lineage that emerged in the Eastern Benue valley E1b1a1a1f1 (L514) Marker for a strong lineage that played a major role in turning West Africa into their new territor E1b1a1a1f1a (M191) This marker indicates that the main body of (L485) reached the Benue Rive E1b1a1a1f1a1 (P252) A population that followed the Benue river South, an important marker of the Bantu expansion E1b1a1a1f1a1a (P9.2) The population that remained in the Be

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#42654 Dec 6, 2012
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I have given you several genetic evidences, and what is remaining is to give you documents about Ethiopian Jewish linage and especially that of Ethiopian Jews. It is better if you read it all, so that you may get deeper insight about Ethiopian ancient Jewish linage
http://www.binacf.org/files/The%20Story%20of%...
Read it, it will help you to your understanding.
C'Mon man, you are acting as if I don't know ETHIOPIAN HISTORY OR GENETICS that's passe' for me. I want you to show me where You & Jews fit the Biblical Narative: "BEING A HEBREW SLAVE...YOU KNOW...LIKE THE BIBLE SAYS...ONE WHO COULD BE SOLD!!!"

Then I would like to see you describe how 9th century (Kazars Converts 800 A.D.) Europeans trying be classified as Israel??9
Judah

Tacoma, WA

#42655 Dec 6, 2012
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, actually DNA results sofar, has put the Ashkenazi, almost at the bottom. It is better if you like it, and DNA tests are today linking Africa as the founding linage of Judaism. EM-34 or its descendant EM-84 is the highest in Ethiopia, and the Ashkenazim are not even among the longer list. Sceince is always a real remedy for chaoes and it has to be free and genuine. My friend thought the effort to find common ancesster has convinced him to link them to the ancient, but that was wrong. No body accepts you with out science.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E1b1b1c
We are not seeking scientific validation,.thats the point.
Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#42656 Dec 6, 2012
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
a white/redboi
Devil your white ass be from Japeth

Edomites Hebrews

Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#42657 Dec 6, 2012
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you doing yo best not to say nothing to me hahahah, im WATCHING what you say, soon as you stray off, CLUB coming out
Actually it YOU THAT RUN FROM MY POSTS I have already debunked your BULL and PLUS ASSHUR IS NOT THE SON OF NIMROD

Genesis Chapter 10
22 The children of Shem; Elam, and Asshur, and Arphaxad, and Lud, and Aram.

Asshur was a son of SHEM NOT HAM So I always bring that CLUB TO YOUR AZZ cuzz YOU HAVE NO UNDERSTANDING of NOTHING

Now this is aTHE KING of ASSHUR or the ASSYRIANS his name is Esarhaddon this is him being mentioned in 2 King

37 And it came to pass, as he was worshipping in the house of Nisroch his god, that Adrammelech and Sharezer his sons smote him with the sword: and they escaped into the land of Armenia. And Esarhaddon his son reigned in his stead.

Ancient Assyrians :
Assyrian King Esarhadon reigned 681-669 B.C
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...

THAT is a NEGRO: SHEM HAM JAPHET are all NEGRO MEN the WHITE race was not even around at this time the early days of creation THERE WAS NO WHITE RACE in the BEGINING of CREATION.

SHALAM

SLAMIN YOU AGAIN HUH BEN

Level 8

Location hidden

#42658 Dec 6, 2012
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I have given you several genetic evidences, and what is remaining is to give you documents about Ethiopian Jewish linage and especially that of Ethiopian Jews. It is better if you read it all, so that you may get deeper insight about Ethiopian ancient Jewish linage
http://www.binacf.org/files/The%20Story%20of%...
Read it, it will help you to your understanding.
Glimmer the leper, you owe a air bill somebody, needs to cut yo breath off,yo kind that see this truth but want to fake the funk, you needs yo air cut off! your too evil!! you see all this information an you still want to be a dumb ass? you needs yo AIR cut off!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#42659 Dec 6, 2012
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Devil your white ass be from Japeth
Edomites Hebrews
trick your white to so whats yo fuss? you stay super mad at dude? why because your white to, so that makes Japheht yo Daddy to devil. trick an stop calling peoples Devils, thats yo daddy, everybody white aint yo daddy or is they? hhahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#42660 Dec 6, 2012
TRUTH HITMAN IS BACK wrote:
<quoted text>Actually it YOU THAT RUN FROM MY POSTS I have already debunked your BULL and PLUS ASSHUR IS NOT THE SON OF NIMROD
son your out yo leauge fooling with me! i will make you tie yo self in a knot fooling with me you lost already! hahah go find some one else to lie to i iant buying it! trick go read bible over! hahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#42661 Dec 6, 2012
<quoted text>Actually THERE WAS NO WHITE RACE in the BEGINING of CREATION.
SHALAM
SLAMIN YOU AGAIN HUH BEN
fool you lie, Cain was turn white fo killing his brother , first white man, be CAIN

Level 8

Location hidden

#42662 Dec 6, 2012
<quoted text>Actually it YOU THAT RUN FROM MY POSTS I have already debunked your BULL and PLUS ASSHUR IS NOT THE SON OF NIMROD

S
trick Gen 10 starting at verse 6, gone go into Ham kids,then it stops at verse 20, ok lets break this down some mo for yo OCCULT TAIL, check this , ok this gone go into Cush son Nimrod,Genesis 10:8;And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth.Genesis 10:9;He was a mighty hunter before the LORD: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the LORD.Genesis 10:10;And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.ok those was his Kingdoms, ok its still talking about Nimrod,Genesis 10:11;Out of that land went forth Asshur, and builded Nineveh, and the city Rehoboth, and Calah,ok its still talking about Nimrod, Asshur was his son, an he Build Nineveh, OK if you knew Babylonian History you would know that Babylon an Assyria was like wise in everything,an they kings would be rules over each nation, they was damn near one an the same, the Only thing Happen to Babylon First was that the SCYTHIANS ASHKENAZ the Lepers had got up in Babylon, an Chaldea, they turn SCYTHIAN first an the african Black ELEMENT WAS KILLED OFF, Assyria was mixed to then the SCYTHIAN would take it over, trick you dont know nothing, Asshur was in Ham family, Ok we had a Asshur to but they didnt just give you where he lived but he gone say with his other bro an Sis an thats gone be by Sheba an Ophir, an Havilah, we knows them to be in south east africa, an central africa,thats gone be Shem son's home Land, them Facts, Ham kids spread Abroad,Genesis 10:18;And the Arvadite, and the Zemarite, and the Hamathite: and afterward were the families of the Canaanites spread abroad.OK go look thru the Genolagy agian in GEN 11;10 to goes all the was to verse 32, ok Find Asshur name in it?

Level 8

Location hidden

#42663 Dec 6, 2012
reason them DUMMIES cant find Asshur DNA which is us, they cant find our DNA in Babylon our asia is Bacause SHEM was from africa ,some went with Ham Kids to Asia a few Family's, Abraham came Back Home to africa he was of Shem, we fooled with ham daughters, they was FINE, but he came back home, scythians was on loose,

Level 8

Location hidden

#42664 Dec 6, 2012
Asshur, son of Nimrod, built Nineveh, Rehaboth, Calah and Resen."
Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#42665 Dec 6, 2012
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>trick your white to so whats yo fuss? you stay super mad at dude? why because your white to, so that makes Japheht yo Daddy to devil. trick an stop calling peoples Devils, thats yo daddy, everybody white aint yo daddy or is they? hhahah
Devil I aint white but you got white in you

White mfs ran thru your female ancestors

Now obey commandments or STFU

Level 8

Location hidden

#42666 Dec 6, 2012
NOW in930BC did Reroboam Solomon son keep the kingdom?NO we have to live by conditions, that old covenant we failed,ok in look what JEREMIAH said to our peoples going into AFRICA he is going to be our Last Proheht, because we ran into africa at the disobedeiance of CREATOR,an Jeremiah the Prophet was our Last Prophet because we didnt come out of africa when the returns started coming back thats what you have to focus on what he said ok in 853BC the Prophet Obadiah tells you Edom END before our Problems hit the FAN,ok 835 the Proheht JOEL TELL YOU ABOUT OUR FALL before the GRECIANS-aka GREEKs Japheht kids roll up, this was in 835BC way before our troubles got real bad, the Prophet JOEL was told everything that would happen in last days of EDOM rule to, when that was written about that time,YIsrael was just starting to see our troubles from what Prophets was telling us in the beginning, in 766.b.c the Proheht Amos was in the Land ,JONAH in 760,b.c was sent to Nineveh,The Isaiah,in 753,b.c,The Prophet Hosea he was in the Land before we got kidnapped an during some of the kidnappings 753BC, he was there douring our Fall in 735,b.c Micah was in the land just before the kidnappings, The Prophet NAHUM prophesied the complete destruction of Nineveh, it was the seat of the Assyrian,the Prophet Habakkuk, seen Judah fixing to get it, The CREATOR told him so, then roll in the Chaldean s, the Prophet Zephaniah was one of the Prophets trying to tell JUDAH to get right, in 638BC the Babylonians pulled up on us,Yisrael was off the map!this happen in 638 b.c we would be in africa by way of Egypt.an the few that would go to Babylon when the Chaldeans Scythians came an wiped us out, OK the Prophet Haggai in 520 b.c when the peoples had came home how they heart wasn't into doing right by re-builng the temple,he seen what our peoples was going thru as well as the Proheht Nehemiah,an EZRA, Prophet Zechariah in 520.b.c he was with the prophet Haggai,an them, an they returned from Babylon to a Home land where our Peoples was Slaves in they Home land by the Jews.an around 430 ,b,c you get Malachi, ALL HEBREWS was in AFRICA i knows the time line an what was said, YAH is our only salvation,dont Belive in that Messiah stuff, only YAH can save us

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 4 min Aaliyah 225
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 6 min Insect Trust 2,134
FRENCH THREAD in AA Forum? (Oct '09) 17 min Insect Trust 3,751
Black Shopping Channel annouces 125 million dol... 18 min The Lion 1
BW are Not your Mammies Demented BM! 19 min BWInterracial 13
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 20 min dragonpat 792
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... 28 min honesty 74
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Insect Trust 24,691
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 hr Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 121,085
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 1 hr Servant of YAH 6,467
Somali Women: You Are Wrong About Bad Features ... 2 hr dragonpat 280
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••