Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

For sure, much less than 10% of the AAs would vote for their claims. I know there are many AAs that are logical and scientific in thier thinking. Even, I would say many are disappointed by this rubbish claims and consider it as self denyal and weakinig of moral. I would be happy if I could invite AA scholars, and they definately reject this belief, and stick to their West African origin. Education is power!!!!!!!!!!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
DL, sorry for your trouble here, what they all here need is simple voting and they think if we all say that they are Jews, then the world sooner or later the world would accept them. They can't provide you any valid evidence, all what they need is simple, just vote. If that works, then believe me I would have voted for them, but these days people demand valid evidence, but they know they don't have one. They are now using some tactics to bring you in their cycle. We are not born to accept blind assertions.
if you cant see us as hebrew with all this info you needs to die your no good to this world,! bitch you breathing TO MUCH AIR,an your a waste of GOOD AIR going into yo evil body is a WASTE! i would stop that shit!!! yo bitch dont needs to breath this good air we breathing put yo ass under DIRT

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Glimmer wrote:
For sure, much less than 10% of the AAs would vote for their claims. I know there are many AAs that are logical and scientific in thier thinking. Even, I would say many are disappointed by this rubbish claims and consider it as self denyal and weakinig of moral. I would be happy if I could invite AA scholars, and they definately reject this belief, and stick to their West African origin. Education is power!!!!!!!!!!
you ever had gun up to yo head???

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Glimmer wrote:
your less then dog shit! what value do you have? bitch you wasting good air!!! that air going into you is waste!!! pure de waste!!! IM SHAKING MY HEAD!!! pure WASTE!!! i would fix that! i would be helping the world! by stoping you from breathing this good AIR, its a waste going into yo body!!! an you knows this!!! "A AIR WASTER" "is what you is"

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Glimmer wrote:
its messed up hoe you breathing this good air!!! yo air needs to be cut off fo good!!!stop you from breathing this good AIR, would be helpng the world! its a sword out fo yo kind !! hahahah

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

this trick needs his AIR CUT OFF hahahah lol hahah bitch you owe a air bill! an yours needs to be cut off hahahahah lol ! let me cut yo air off hoe fo Good hahahlol hahahah a AIR WASTER!! is all you is devil!!
lowlife

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Glimmer wrote:
yes education is power yet you can't spell denial, lol. Education is only power when the right teacher is teaching! History has been tampered with there is no "denial" of that. Worldly knowledge is vain and fruitless. All is vain except getting to know the most high
Black Deal

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

lowlife wrote:
<quoted text>yes education is power yet you can't spell denial, lol. Education is only power when the right teacher is teaching! History has been tampered with there is no "denial" of that. Worldly knowledge is vain and fruitless. All is vain except getting to know the most high
You got Christ in your life?

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Glimmer wrote:
Man you and looms are always calling your Amhara and Jews Hebrews, but you cannot produce records, showing them fitting this biblical scripture.

68 And the Lord shall [c] bring you into Egypt again with ships by the way about which I said to you, You shall never see it again. And there you shall be sold to your enemies as bondmen and bondwomen, but no man shall buy you. Footnotes:

a. Deuteronomy 28:62 The informed reader scarcely needs to

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

"In Babylon a settlement is set apart for the local philosophers, the Chaldaeans, as they are called, who are concerned mostly with astronomy; but some of these, who are not approved of by the others, profess to be writers of horoscopes.(There is also a tribe of the Chaldaeans, and a territory inhabited by them, in the neighborhood of the Arabs and of the Persian Gulf, as it is called.) There are also several tribes of the Chaldaean astronomers. For example, some are called Orcheni [those from Uruk], others Borsippeni [those from Borsippa], and several others by different names, as though divided into different sects which hold to various dogmas about the same subjects. And the mathematicians make mention of some of these men; as, for example, Kidenas, Nabourianos and Soudines".ok see you see them CHALDEANS STARTED THAT horoscopes.an them NUMBERS GO WITH THEM BANKS!the movement of Sirius, Egyptians came to grips with the fact that the year was more than five days longer than their venerable 360-day calendar. This resulted in a change to their method of approximating year length that had been in use for nearly a millennium. But it also caused them to wonder where the additional days came from. In order to account for these additional days, Egyptians created a myth about their sky-god, Nut.Nabu-rimanni determined the solar year to be 365 days, 6 hours, 15 minutes and 41 seconds. He used a water clock to measure the days, months and the length of the solar year. He also calculated the length of the synodic month;During the reign of the Babylonian king Nabonasser (traditionally dated between 747 and 734 B.C.E.) priest/ astronomers in that country discontinued their practice of looking for the new moon in order to name the beginning of a month. Instead, they returned to a fixed-length calendar that had 12 months of 30 days each, but with five days added at the end. 1 see we still with Babylon

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

In many depictions, the fiery alter of Molech was located within the 'Belly of the Beast'.Moloch reference from The Continuum Encyclopedia of Symbols (2000 Edition)riginally a Canaanite god to whom human sacrifices were offered. Later, he was a general symbol of authorities that corrupt or destroy humans, especially inhuman political systems"2 Kings 17:24And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.u see the word THEY they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof, they aint never left but when themarabs came an started a religion an then tryed to run them off!2 Kings 17:25 And so it was at the beginning of their dwelling there, that they feared not the LORD: therefore the LORD sent lions among them, which slew some of them.2 Kings 17:27Then the king of Assyria commanded, saying, Carry thither one of the priests whom ye brought from thence; and let them go and dwell there, and let him teach them the manner of the God of the land,they brung a brother back from captivity hn had him teach them! they wasnt originally from there! they killed the scribes off! just befo that!2 Kings 17:29Howbeit every nation made gods of their own, and put them in the houses of the high places which the Samaritans had made, every nation in their cities wherein they dwelt.Ashima=is one of several deities protecting the individual cities of Samaria who are mentioned specifically by name in 2 Kings 17:30 in the Hebrew Bible. From the scribes' point of view the cities should not have been making cult images ("idols"), because they had agreed to worship the God of the Israelites that had once lived in the land, as described in some detail in the 2 Kings 17:30Ashima was praised by tribes in what appears to be Asia Minor but more specifically by Hamath, who were later deported to Samaria in the Land of Israel. The Hebrew Bible states that the goddess should not be worshiped, but that the Samaritans nevertheless worshiped her, together with other deities, clandestinely. 2Kings 17:30 yo Samaritans claim their worship is the true religion of the ancient Israelites prior to the Babylonian Exile, preserved by those who remained in the Land of Israel,we knows that aint true,In the Talmud, a central post-exilic religious text of Judaism, their claim of ancestral origin is disputed, and in those texts they are called Cutheans (Hebrew:, Kuthim), allegedly from the ancient city of Cuthah (Kutha), geographically located in what is today Iraq. Although historically they were a large community — up to more than a million in late Roman times the Samaritans of today say they r Ephraim and Manasseh, who survived the destruction of the Northern kingdom of Israel by the Assyrians in 722 BC. they telling a fat lie easy to show them a lie like all the jews!after 721 our people had 135 years to make it back HOME ! Ephraim and Manasseh, would have been the first to go into eygpt since they roots was stronger then anybodys! them two tribes was born in africa!,Ephraim and Manasseh,was thats why in Jeremiah 43:5But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah Jeremiah 43:6Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of NeriahJeremiah 43:7So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes. u see the king of Babylon didnt say go bring one of them out of africa to teach the Samaritans r the sepharviams -sephardics

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Glimmer wrote:
Amharas don't number like sands of the sea!!!!
27 Isaiah cries out concerning Israel:
“Though the number of the Israelites be like the sand by the sea, only the remnant will be saved.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Fixing to Break this down for those that got a GRIP on this Heritage! check this!Tiglath-Pileser III or Shalmaneser V, both of whom exercised sovereignty over Babylonia (729–722 B.C.E.).With the death of Shalmaneser V, Merodach-Baladan seized the Babylonian throne (722/721 B.C.E.)ok the Assyrians that had a lil Ham in them tried to STATION OUR BEST FIGHTER IN the Place where the Chaldeans was staging their Attacks on Babylon this going to be when Assyria was In control of Babylon!ok to show you that they took the BEST FIGHTERS see back then a solder would be given a chance to join the Enemy's army! an live! they had away to control the Soldier from other Nations!ok lets look into this!!2 Kings 15:30 The sons of Reuben, and the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh, of valiant men, men able to bear buckler and sword, and to shoot with bow, and skilful in war, were four and forty thousand seven hundred and threescore, that went out to the war.them was the ones the Assyrians took.they was the tribes the Assyrians took from our land, they was the fighters fighting Assyria everybody THEY WAS SKILLFUL do you knows what that means? they gone be a SOLDIERS THAT KILL REAL GOOD an LOVE THE WAR of ANYKIND!THEY WAS THE BEST!ok lets look at the tribes the Assyrians took an this DUDE DID IT Tiglath-Pileser III,.1 Chronicles 5:26;And the God of Israel stirred up the spirit of Pul king of Assyria, and the spirit of Tilgathpilneser king of Assyria, and he carried them away, even the Reubenites, and the Gadites, and the half tribe of Manasseh, and brought them unto Halah, and Habor, and Hara, and to the river Gozan, unto this day. they took our fighters only, ok they put us in the HEART OF BABYLON TO FIGHT the CHALDEAN S plus WE HAD TO DO PUNISH MENT FOR FOOLING WITH THE ASSYRIANS which turned on us when the CHALDEAN STOCK TOOK BABYLON use helping the Assyrian, an fooling with THEM BRUNG US DOWN its all in the BIBLE,Assyia came an got our FIGHTING TRIBES,! The sons of 1 Chronicles 5:18;Reuben, and the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh, of valiant men, men able to bear buckler and sword, and to shoot with bow, and skilful in war, were four and forty thousand seven hundred and threescore, that went out to the war.The sons of Reuben, and the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh,.... These all joined together, living together on the one side of Jordan,They were the sons of Valour," i.e., they belonged to the valiant warriors, "men bearing shield and sword (weapons of offence and defence), and those treading (or bending) the bow," i.e. skilful bowmen.,so them Assyrians taking them tribes gone help them fight against the MERODACH-BALADAN;a Chaldean he wrested the kingship of Babylonia from the pro-Assyrian king Nabunadin-zer. Merodach-Baladan, who also had designs on the kingship, supported the Assyrian king Tiglath-Pileser III,when he Placed the SEPHARVIAMS in Samaria, it was a move the CHALDEAN S wanted to get to them BOOKS in Bethel where Jeroboam had set up a RELIGION, from Egypt, the DEVIL MERODACH-BALADAN was able to trick the Assyrians so MERODACH-BALADAN He was thus able to strengthen his position among the Chaldean tribes, increase his influence in Babylonia, and forge an alliance with Elam,without interference from Tiglath-Pileser III or Shalmaneser V, both of whom exercised sovereignty over Babylonia(729–722 B.C.E.).With the death of Shalmaneser V, Merodach-Baladan seized the Babylonian throne(722/721 see we gone be there on the ASSYRIAN SIDE Fighting the Chaldeans an when they Take ASSYRIA in 612BC the Hebrews Assyria an the Egyptians would have been cool for 90 years!the The Saite period,once the CHALDEANS.612 BC—An alliance of Medes, Scythians, Neo-Babylonians and Susianians besiege and conquer Nineveh at the Battle of Nineveh. King Sin-shar-ishkun of Assyria is killed,612 BC—Fall of the Assyrian Empire and Rise of the Neo-Babylonian Empire. Medes, Scythians, are in Babylon ,Jeremiah 51:27,read it!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Man you and looms are always calling your Amhara and Jews Hebrews, but you cannot produce records, showing them fitting this biblical scripture.
68 And the Lord shall [c] bring you into Egypt again with ships by the way about which I said to you, You shall never see it again. And there you shall be sold to your enemies as bondmen and bondwomen, but no man shall buy you. Footnotes:
a. Deuteronomy 28:62 The informed reader scarcely needs to
Well, I have given you several genetic evidences, and what is remaining is to give you documents about Ethiopian Jewish linage and especially that of Ethiopian Jews. It is better if you read it all, so that you may get deeper insight about Ethiopian ancient Jewish linage

http://www.binacf.org/files/The%20Story%20of%...

Read it, it will help you to your understanding.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

the king of Scythians, of the lineage of Magog – is in agreement with the Assyrian chronicles, that report Magog as the founder of the Scythian nation in northern Mesopotamia.Trogus Pompeius:«The Scythians possessed the land of Chaldea (Mesopotamia) for 1500 years before any other nations and they are the oldest people of the earth vying even the Egyptians in ancestry».
Plinius:«The Scythian nation by the Persians called Saka was kept as the closest nation to the Arameans of old».(Historiae Naturalis, Book VI)these are your ASHKENAZ an SEPHARVAIM ROOTS

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I have given you several genetic evidences, and what is remaining is to give you documents about Ethiopian Jewish linage and especially that of Ethiopian Jews. It is better if you read it all, so that you may get deeper insight about Ethiopian ancient Jewish linage
Read it, it will help you to your understanding.
hell you want devil??

Level 6

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

african wrote:
Glimmer you seem to be very confused claiming the exact same people the Jews of today descended from. The Ashkenazi Jew, Shepardi Jews and the North African Jews are closely related and DNA proves that they come from the same ancestor in Israel thousands of years ago. DNA taken from the Ethopian Jews shows they are not related to any of the above groups at all but developed in isolation and therefore are not Jews but converts. The Lemba are the only black Africans that have Jewish DNA but will have to convert to Judaism if the ever want to go to Israel because they are Christian Jews. Thats right you get Christian Jews! No other black Africans have Jewish DNA and the right-wing Jews and Reform Jews have shut the doors to African converts. Jews in Israel only accept children from Jewish women as real Jews so its only a matter of time before Jewish men who have wives that are not Jews will no longer allowed in Israel.
Other than the DNA evidence I gave you, it is better if you have some information about Ethiopian Jews. Just read it, and come up with your comments

I am not a Jew, but an orthodox christian.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

they call hebrew DNA negro! that why u cant c pass truth! negro bad name! attach anything to the negro name an its made to look bad! that negro name they the jews build it up to what it is thru they books media! schools! all those name r made up by non other then the jews! we didnt even speak English when we came! they the jews had names an history waiting on us when we got off ships! they gave us these names! jews own the plantations we was forced to work on! plus they the jews wrote themselves out of history! they was the slave holders!,if i make a name bad an say all kind of bad things bout that name!an i keep doing it decade after decade! any name r meaning associtated wit that name is made bad! why cant u dumb whitepeople c this? cause u dont want to! yo heart is evil!deep n yo mind u know the truth! u just dont want it to spread!

Level 6

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>hell you want devil??
Do you think I have something against your learning of the bible? No! I am even in support of you calling yourself a Jewish convert, if you want. What I am requesting is your evidences to be Jewish descendant by blood.

Level 6

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
they call hebrew DNA negro! that why u cant c pass truth! negro bad name! attach anything to the negro name an its made to look bad! that negro name they the jews build it up to what it is thru they books media! schools! all those name r made up by non other then the jews! we didnt even speak English when we came! they the jews had names an history waiting on us when we got off ships! they gave us these names! jews own the plantations we was forced to work on! plus they the jews wrote themselves out of history! they was the slave holders!,if i make a name bad an say all kind of bad things bout that name!an i keep doing it decade after decade! any name r meaning associtated wit that name is made bad! why cant u dumb whitepeople c this? cause u dont want to! yo heart is evil!deep n yo mind u know the truth! u just dont want it to spread!
Why are you always running to your poletics? You are talking non-sense and something that you should forget. I am now to attach your claims as a revenge to the Jews? Is it? that is rediucules. They are one way or the other carried certain genes from the middle-east while almost zero in your case. Don't be fanatic poletician pls!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 39,001 - 39,020 of93,518
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••