Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#41686 Nov 27, 2012
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
DL, there is no wrong in you, to feel sympathic and wish to help some AA's claim to the middle east. I have also similar internal pressure in me, but I couldn't help them, as I am born on truth. I wonder, how some people can live under illusion.
Ashkenaz or sepharvaim? 2kingsv'17;24; you cant ever get away with that! jews not real, history an dna say's so! wake up fool!
Phaed

United States

#41687 Nov 27, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>since this is the Hebrew Israelite thread, I thought it important to make sure we had most things the about ancient times properly covered & addressed. e.g. the "10 commandments"
10? More like 613 Commandments

Level 8

Location hidden

#41688 Nov 27, 2012
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
DL, there is no wrong in you, to feel sympathic and wish to help some AA's claim to the middle east. I have also similar internal pressure in me, but I couldn't help them, as I am born on truth. I wonder, how some people can live under illusion.
you wish we was living in an illusion.TRICK answer this!! if ashkenaz or sepharvaim are real, an its only TWO SET of Jews that make Jewish peoples, then whom is real? them two branch of Jews aint, our history is 1000% identical to hebrew history,so how do you explain the jes not being the hebrew away? there isnt away around this! you cant make the jews into hebrews? history wont let it happen

Level 8

Location hidden

#41689 Nov 27, 2012
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
10? More like 613 Commandments
whats up bro!! shalom to the Hebrews,

Level 8

Location hidden

#41690 Nov 27, 2012
how bout its only two peoples claiming to be Hebrews,the Jews an us,OK the jews history show them to be fakes! ok that only leaves us! our history match up 100%,so how can anyone even think to make the jews into Hebrews when history says otherwise? truth can only be hid for so long! this is one of those cases!

Level 8

Location hidden

#41691 Nov 27, 2012
2kings17;24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof. So how can jewish peoples in Palestine be Hebrews Children of Jacobs sons? the jews was placed in Palestine,by the king of Assyria The land of Merathaim ;MERATHAIM, poetical name for Chaldea,One of the oldest of Babylonian cities was Eridu,'the good city,' which was originally built on the shore of the Persian Gulf, though Abu-Shahrein, which now marks its site, is far inland, the sea having retreated from it for a distance of 100 miles. it was the chief Babylonian port, and through its intercourse with foreign countries it exercised a great influence on the culture and religion of Babylonia of other Nations,the Amorites would SPREAD the babylon Religious system to Other Nations in the West an Europe,Further to the north, but on the western side of the Euphrates, was Ur, is the place where Abraham was told to get from among his peoples that had Moved there,; ok further to the north, but on the opposite side of the river, were Larsa , and Uruk or Erech (Gen. x. 10) the modern Warka. Considerably to the north of these again came Nipur (now Niffer), which played a leading part in the history of Babylonian religion This gone be the CITY where the JEWS COME FROM THEY HOME THEY BIRTH PLACE. Nipur stood at the spot where the Tigris and Euphrates tended to approach one another, and northward, in the narrowest part of the territory which lay between them, were the Important cities of Babel or Babylon, Kutha, and Sippara THESE GONE BE THE JEWS IN 2kings17;24,Babylon, called Bab-ili,'the gate of God,' The great temple of Bel-Merodach, called Ê-Saggila, rose within it an THIS PLACE IS WHERE JEWS WRITE BABYLONIAN TALMUD .Nebo the prophet and interpreter of Merodach, being at Borsippa.Ê-Zida, the temple of Nebo, is now known as the Birs-i-Nimrûd Kutha.the Jews REAL god they pray to in Babylon, was surrounded by vast cemeteries, which were under the protection of its patron-god Nergal. r to the north, was a double city, one part of it, the present Abu-Habba, being termed 'Sippara of the Sun-god,This where your CHRISTIAN son-sun of Heaven come from' while the other half was 'Sippara of the goddess Anunit.' It is in consequence of this double character that the Old Testament speaks of it as Sepharvaim 'the two Sipparas.' THIS GOING TO BE ALL YOUR SEPHARVAIM JEWS COME FROM THIS IS THE HOME OF THE BABYLONIAN JEWS,THIS WHERE THEY MADE THE JEWISH holy BOOKS.THE Babylonian TALMUD,this where the Jews that was Placed IN Samaria come from,."the Jews would take the CHALDEAN Babylonian mysteries system to Rome thru the Jews the SEPHARVAIM" went they was moved all over the GREEK roman Empire! In the Old Testament the Babylonians are called Kasdim, a word of uncertain origin. It is rendered 'Chaldaeans' in the Authorized Version; the classical Chaldaeans, however, took their name from the Kaldâ, a tribe settled in the salt-marshes, of whom we first hear in an inscription of the twelfth century b.c. One of their princes was Merodach-baladan who made himself master of all Babylonia.His Family line Placed the Jews in our Lands, Samaria,Isaiah 47:5;Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms.Isaiah 47:6;I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.THEY PUT YOKE on our Neck in west africa, the same Peoples that was from Babylon,sepharvaim under the name Portuguese an others.THE PROHEHT Isaiah,call the CHALDEAN LINE OF KINGS LUCIFER Isaiah 14;12-13,

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#41692 Nov 27, 2012
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you wish we was living in an illusion.TRICK answer this!! if ashkenaz or sepharvaim are real, an its only TWO SET of Jews that make Jewish peoples, then whom is real? them two branch of Jews aint, our history is 1000% identical to hebrew history,so how do you explain the jes not being the hebrew away? there isnt away around this! you cant make the jews into hebrews? history wont let it happen
The most unrelated people to the middle-east are carriers of E1b1a haplotype. You are not the only one, not related to the biblical world at all. There are people that are not related to one of Noah's sons (Sem, Ham and Japhet). The most remote ones are AAs, and others like Japanese and Chinese (O-haplotype) and some Europians (with out E related haplotype in them). Still there are others. Don't feel bad.

Level 6

Location hidden

#41693 Nov 27, 2012
Ethiopia and the old testament.

"Evidence from Ethiopia suggests that the Old Testament historical account is most probably true, but that it belongs to West Arabia and to a lesser extent Ethiopia and Eritrea"

http://bradtethiopiaupdate.wordpress.com/2009...

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#41694 Nov 27, 2012
The False Prophet

“If a prophet or someone who has dreams arises among you and proclaims a sign or wonder to you, 2 and that sign or wonder he has promised you comes about, but he says,‘Let us follow other gods,’ which you have not known,‘and let us worship them,’ 3 do not listen to that prophet’s words or to that dreamer. For the LORD your God is testing you to know whether you love the LORD your God with all your heart and all your soul. 4 You must follow the LORD your God and fear Him. You must keep His commands and listen to His voice; you must worship Him and remain faithful [a] to Him. 5 That prophet or dreamer must be put to death, because he has urged rebellion against the LORD your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt and redeemed you from the place of slavery, to turn you from the way the LORD your God has commanded you to walk. You must purge the evil from you.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#41695 Nov 27, 2012
Glimmer,

Quit your whining.

You're Japhet, Gomer, Ashkenazi, Gog, Magog, Ishmaelite, Edom, Sepharad, Hamite, Ammorites and Assyrians, TURKS...That's who you are and all of your mix.
Don't forget to add, you are bedlamites!

The only connection you have to Jacob and the land is Edom and Ishmael through conquering.

LOL Deal with it.

You are considered the enemy by THE CREATOR and HE has prophesized that HE will destroy all of you named above when HE comes!

How can you be HIS people when HE will destroy you?

Why? For one, because as scripture resoundedly prophesy, of what you have done to JACOB/THE TRUE ISRAELITES!

You're usurpers. Taken over the identity, heritage and possessions of HIS people and claiming it as your own. Being arrogant and boastful saying amongst other things "who shall bring me down?".

THE CREATOR WILL DESTROY YOU! ;)

You know this. That is why you all are on a dire mission to hit all Hebrew Awakening threads everywhere. You're all scared s&[email protected] of people speaking against all of us out of panic. Labeling us. If these threads didn't bother you, you'd not spend so much time around them. Right?

Level 7

Location hidden

#41696 Nov 27, 2012
Correction:

*You're all scared s&[email protected] of people speaking of ISRAELITES true identity.
So you rant against all of us out of panic.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#41697 Nov 27, 2012
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
The most unrelated people to the middle-east are carriers of E1b1a haplotype. You are not the only one, not related to the biblical world at all. There are people that are not related to one of Noah's sons (Sem, Ham and Japhet). The most remote ones are AAs, and others like Japanese and Chinese (O-haplotype) and some Europians (with out E related haplotype in them). Still there are others. Don't feel bad.
are you mark?

Level 6

Location hidden

#41698 Nov 27, 2012
unfazed wrote:
Glimmer,
Quit your whining.
You're Japhet, Gomer, Ashkenazi, Gog, Magog, Ishmaelite, Edom, Sepharad, Hamite, Ammorites and Assyrians, TURKS...That's who you are and all of your mix.
Don't forget to add, you are bedlamites!
The only connection you have to Jacob and the land is Edom and Ishmael through conquering.
LOL Deal with it.
You are considered the enemy by THE CREATOR and HE has prophesized that HE will destroy all of you named above when HE comes!
How can you be HIS people when HE will destroy you?
Why? For one, because as scripture resoundedly prophesy, of what you have done to JACOB/THE TRUE ISRAELITES!
You're usurpers. Taken over the identity, heritage and possessions of HIS people and claiming it as your own. Being arrogant and boastful saying amongst other things "who shall bring me down?".
THE CREATOR WILL DESTROY YOU! ;)
You know this. That is why you all are on a dire mission to hit all Hebrew Awakening threads everywhere. You're all scared s&[email protected] of people speaking against all of us out of panic. Labeling us. If these threads didn't bother you, you'd not spend so much time around them. Right?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

Level 6

Location hidden

#41699 Nov 27, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
are you mark?
Problem?? DL, the source is wikipidia, not me.
Phaed

Duson, LA

#41700 Nov 27, 2012
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>whats up bro!! shalom to the Hebrews,
Wassup Man!! I see "the children of darkness" are still out deceiving the earth LMAO..history is in our favor and his-story is for Esau descendants

Level 7

Location hidden

#41701 Nov 27, 2012
Glimmer wrote:

"..in conjunction with My Israel has arranged instruction day for Wiki editors. The goal of the day is to teach people how to edit in Wikipedia. Which is the number one source of information (?) in the world. As way of example, if someone searches the Gaza Flotilla, we want to be there. We want to be the guys who influence what is written there, how it's written and to ensure that it's balanced and zionist in nature. "

"I came here to learn more about how we as Israelis and as Jews can defend Israel online, on the internet. In particularly, in Wikipedia, in this case. Wikipedians is a bit of a complex system and it's sometime hard to figure out the rules. I personally try to edit things in Wikipedia that is against Israel, small things and my changes were erased or undone and I didn't understand why...and I think that this kind of knowledge will ...is important for anyone who wants to be active in defending Israel on the internet. So we can go and we can see the information and say.. this isn't quite right. It's showing one side of the story and I can.. I have the power and the right to change that. And in general, it's so important for us to be online working to defend, our, ourselves and to prove to the world and to ourselves that we are just and we are right. And uh' cause right now, if you look online.. for searches for certain terms related to Israel, its just filled with anti semitism, anti zionisism and garbage. And it's not enough us out there working to counteract that. And make sure that the other side of the story, our side of the story and a right side of the story is getting the right coverage and coverage that it needs. So, this type of initiative and initiative like that to educate and promote defense Israel online are extremely important and I hope we'll see more of this in the future."
----------

So, Glimmer,

Save your propaganda.

Who are the gentiles according to actual scripture?
White Rabbit

Savannah, GA

#41702 Nov 27, 2012
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I am less related with Arabs, but to Israel and I always support this with evidences. I gave you several, and fed-up of posting it again and again.
"They found that the Ethiopian genome is not as ancient as was previously thought and less ancient than the genomes of some Southern African populations. There were also links with other populations"
"We calculated genetic distances and found that these non-African regions of the genome are closest to populations in Egypt, Israel and Syria, rather than to the neighbouring Yemeni and Arabs."
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/06/...
The team found that these two groups of African and non-African people mixed approximately 3,000 years ago.
An earlier study found that Ethio-Semitic, an Ethiopian language belonging to a linguistic family primarily spoken in the Middle East, split from the main Semitic group 3,000 years ago, around the same time as the non-African genomic component arrived in Ethiopia. All this evidence combined fits the time and locations of the legend of the Queen of Sheba, which describes the encounter of the Ethiopian Queen and King Solomon.
Pls, read and update yourself, the first of its mass based genetic study here in Ethiopia.
so lets make a long story short okay. you have presented unnecessary facts within the short period of time that i have began reading this thread up to date. however, i would like to say this to all the so called african americans out there YOU ARE OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH FOLKS, DO NOT BE DISALLUSSIONED ANY LONGER. there is too much evidence out there to cover this up. in relation to the court system them value this book which means that this book must be a blue print correct? so lets see if the courts and legislatures all the world over consider the scriptures to be wholistic then it is infact true that the people who came over on the on the ships(COP CARS) who were being arrested by the way, were and are the HEBREWS. NOW i dont know what color, relgion, creed you follow but i will say this, these endless geneaologies serve no purpose at all. in fact they are the one mechanism white american came up with to hold claim to histories and heritages that never even included them. so, lets be honest, im no judge but i would tell you here and now if you eb1b1 whatever it is that you guys throw around is the only thing that you have as your evidence for you being of the STATE OF ISRAEL then you have failed. you are only of israel according to state law. its no different then me being an savannian under Georgia laws. places do not change nationalites. we african americans( so called) were disenfranchised and denationalized and incorparated and became transmitting utilities. these are curses. dont here you professing any curses, but you are of israel. what tribes specifically if i may ask?
White Rabbit

Savannah, GA

#41703 Nov 27, 2012
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you wish we was living in an illusion.TRICK answer this!! if ashkenaz or sepharvaim are real, an its only TWO SET of Jews that make Jewish peoples, then whom is real? them two branch of Jews aint, our history is 1000% identical to hebrew history,so how do you explain the jes not being the hebrew away? there isnt away around this! you cant make the jews into hebrews? history wont let it happen
aye Ben, this is Shedrick im just under a different screen name lol!, i see you still giving this crazy as liars a run for their money. the one thing that they dont understand is that if the court considers this bible a fact, why cant the so called Sephravim and Ashekanazim see that WE THE SO CALLED NEGROES ARE THE HEBREWS. here is why, because they know that they are bastards and in law bastard are not inheriters, because they are illegimate issues. they have no father no land no real history except the one that they usurped from the so calle negroes so they will defend their lies. BEN FUCK THAT, GET THEY ASSES!
White Rabbit

Savannah, GA

#41704 Nov 27, 2012
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, they may not be as such central, but for sure they have a great deal of paternal haplotype as well. I just accepted them with lower level, as some people with out any trace of Y-haplotype started to be Jewish. I have to see it in relative terms.
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2009/0...
However, according to the data of Semino et al.(2004), it is certain that the haplogroup J Y-DNA in Ethiopia is mostly J1-M267(xJ1a-M62, J1b-M365, J1c-M390): "Ethiopian (Amhara)" (16/48 =) 33.3% J1-M267(xM62, M365, M390).
The J1 mutation arose around 10,000 to 15,000 years ago. Ancestors of this haplogroup J left a physical footprint that matches their genetic journey. Artifacts from ancient towns such as Jericho, in Israel, also known as Tell el-Sultan, a site close to present day Jerusalem, provide evidence of permanent human settlements to around 8500 BCE.(about 10,500 years ago). The sites also suggest the transition from hunter-gatherer to settle life occurred relatively suddenly.
Haplogroup J1 is most frequent in the Levant , mainly in the Bedouin tribes (62.5%) and Palestinian Arabs (38.4%), and is associated with the ancient Nabataeans. It entered Ethiopia in the Neolithic with the Neolithic revolution and spread of agriculture, where it is found mainly among Semitic speakers (Amhara 33,3%, but Oromo 3,8%).
It spread later to North Africa in historic times where it became something like a marker of the Arab expansion in the early medieval period. Researchers believe that marker DYS388=17 is linked with the later expansion of Arabian tribes in the southern Levant and northern Africa .
In Jewish populations overall, J1 constitutes 14.6% of the Ashkenazim (Eastern European) results and 11.9% of the Sphradim
Also, another Jewish and recent haplotype called EM-34 was found that had origin aroung dead sea at Jaricho to the level of 24% in Amhara.
According to Luis et al.(2004) E-M34, like E-M123 more generally, represents a branch of E-M35 which anciently traveled across the Sinai from Egypt to Israel and the Levant. Furthermore, while the exact placing of particular mutations is not easy (Egypt or the Levant) it is clear that the geographical distribution of M34 appears to have dispersed from the Levant.
Some of the further dispersion of E-M34 after this time is probably connected to the dispersion of Semitic speaking peoples around the greater Middle East, and also in subsequent migrations around the Mediterranean and Red Sea (Lancaster (2009)).
Coffman-Levy (2005) wrote that:
...the best candidate for possible E3b Israelite ancestry among Jews is E-M123. This sub-clade occurs in almost the same proportions (approximately 10-12%) among both Ashkenazim and Sephardim Semino et al.(2004). According to Cruciani et al.(2004), E-M123 probably originated in the Middle East, since it is found in a large majority of the populations from that area, and then back-migrated to Ethiopia.
http://www.haplozone.net/wiki/index.php...
According to Cruciani et al.(2004), E-M34 has its highest concentration in Ethiopia and the Near East (with highest levels in Oman and Turkey). However, because the diversity is apparently low in Ethiopia, the authors suggest that E-M34 was likely introduced into Ethiopia from the Near East.
okay by pass all of this and lets get down to the basics because the elite never neglects them. what is your nationality by tribal descent? which one of those tribes do you descend from? can you biblically trace yourself back to your tenements? can you present some kind of migrational patterns that would convince of you being of the israelites. considering the fact that you have considered yourself an arab that would make you by tribal descent an Ishmaelite. everyone in the world is tide back to those tribes in genesis 10.
White Rabbit

Savannah, GA

#41705 Nov 27, 2012
im starting to see something here. i see one person here who claims hes of Israel. the question that we al want to know, besides the endless genealogies your throwing around, what other evidence or knowledge do you have? do you have any proclamated authors, historians, aritifacts, all three would be better for you? another thing i dont understand is this, WHY ARE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE CALLING THEMSELVES JEWS SO INTIMIDATED BY THE FACT THAT THE SO CALLED NEGRO IS A HEBREW BY ABORIGINAL DESCENT? here is why, because they no that that book is considered natural law, the book our ancestors wrote by diving revelation, our ancestors were spiritual scientist. chosen from everyone on the face of the earth because they were handed a knowledge to bring forth a system of government by NATURES law. they are afraid that if we wake up to who they would be disinherited. for they know that they are bastards by law, illegitamate children. im not saying this out of hate, im speaking law here so dont get offended by my statement. the judical tribunes consider the scriptures as a credible source because it is their blue print. the one thing i learn about our people is that we dont have a nation amongst ourselves for obvious reasons, as we were iniquitors all throughout history. but we have completed our sentence to society. its time to get our affairs in order so we can send these HUMAN BEINGS who call themselves OF ISRAEL and their cohorts back to bondservitude. i also have a message for all the so called Jews( ashkenazim, sephravim, arabs) ill speak law since you consider yourself REAL PEOPLE. you know here in these provinces( false states) of america( plantation) we are nationalizing. it behove me to say that be alarmed. we will one day be in court to try you on several counts commited against our people in when we were in bondservant status. TREASON, THEFT, LARCENY, ALL KINDS OF WAR CRIMES COMMITTED AGAINST OUR PEOPLE WHEN WERE ARRESTED AND BROUGHT HERE TO UNITED STATES TO SERVE OUT OUR SENTENCE IN THE 1600S. be alarmed that we are rising and that you will be charged with these crimes soon. ill leave you with this. it is quoted in the BLACKS LAW DICTIONARY that, when the laws imposed by the state falls, we must turn back to law of NATURE. Natural will provide our people remedy, once they come to their senses, and we will prosicute our enemies and the people who transgressed against us. for isnt it prophesied that YOU( THE BEAST) WAS LET OUT OF YOUR CHAINS FOR A SEASON =P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Realtime 1,405,308
Black on White Hate Crimes and Violence (Jan '08) 5 min T-BOS 8
Intelligence Briefings Dumbed-Down for Trump 6 min Hillary 2016 1
NATE SILVER : Trump will win 13 min iamcuriousnow 23
DNC Convention: Bernie supporters WALK OUT prom... 21 min iamcuriousnow 4
Trump= Is he forgetting all the lies he has tol... 26 min iamcuriousnow 1
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 27 min Regulation 1,728
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 2 hr Concentrated Juice 78
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 3 hr Dark Truth 14,530
More from around the web