Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#41430 Nov 17, 2012
Scythians europeans been in the Land to long, 621BC, they lived in our Land , DNA wont work for as trying to identify the original peoples
Judah

Bremerton, WA

#41431 Nov 17, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
you didn't answer the question. how does ancient israel extend to north africa and the nile? who were those communities and what kinda relationship did they have with levant or the 12 tribes if you can find it?
well i would expect you to at least bring up cyrene and elephantine.
you also need to establish these remote israelite states before any dispersion from canaan. cuz you can't trace your ancestry to canaan. and this is the point you don't seem to be getting.
if west african tribes had settled in west africa due to some dispersion from canaan, you would most definitely see large % of e1b1b and J1 represented in those populations. and we don't.
where is the promised land in ur opinion
Phaed

Carencro, LA

#41432 Nov 17, 2012
Jeremiah 23:32-34
New International Version (NIV)
32 Indeed, I am against those who prophesy false dreams,” declares the Lord.“They tell them and lead my people astray with their reckless lies, yet I did not send or appoint them. They do not benefit these people in the least,” declares the Lord.

False Prophecy

33 “When these people, or a prophet or a priest, ask you,‘What is the message from the Lord?’ say to them,‘What message? I will forsake you, declares the Lord.’ 34 If a prophet or a priest or anyone else claims,‘This is a message from the Lord,’ I will punish them and their household.
Judah

Oregon City, OR

#41433 Nov 17, 2012
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Man it is this sort of trick that is always used to DENY the African his place in his-story, but that's ok. We have TRUE HISTORY on our side.
The face of the SPHINX says it all!!! That is why the bastards attempted to destory all of the Stutuary in Kemet (aka Egypt).
And genetically it dose not matter whst they say, because the CREATOR made his original, to adapt to every region of his creation called earth.
Endless number of so-called BLACK/COLORED peoples from end to end of this ephere called earth...
So J1 is the dna of the isralites in the bible. Ur opinion?

“Jacobs SEED remains scattered”

Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#41434 Nov 17, 2012
13 And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that THY SEED shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;

18 In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto THY SEED have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

19 The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites,

20 And the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims,

21 And the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.

Level 4

Location hidden

#41435 Nov 17, 2012
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Man it is this sort of trick that is always used to DENY the African his place in his-story, but that's ok. We have TRUE HISTORY on our side.
The face of the SPHINX says it all!!! That is why the bastards attempted to destory all of the Stutuary in Kemet (aka Egypt).
And genetically it dose not matter whst they say, because the CREATOR made his original, to adapt to every region of his creation called earth.
Endless number of so-called BLACK/COLORED peoples from end to end of this ephere called earth...
He is a man of West Indian descent, I have to really wonder whats wrong with dude.

He actually trust his slave masters impertations. Then he leans on modern jewish DNA. What can the modern Jewish DNA tell us a bout the Isralites before 600 BC? What sense does it make to Use modern Jewish DNA as the standard to test against when the Isralites were scattered abroad at this very second?

Level 4

Location hidden

#41438 Nov 17, 2012
Jewish historian, Josephus from his book The Great Roman-Jewish War: 66-70, where he writes about this Jewish dispersion and captivity. "General Vaspasian and his son Caesar Titus fought against the Jews. Millions of Jews fled into Africa, among other places, fleeing from Roman persecution and starvation during the siege.

" In African Origins of Major Wester Religions p.75, Dr. Yusef ben-Jochannan writes "there were many Hebrew (Jewish) tribes that were of indigenous African origin, These African Jews were caught in a rebellion in Cyrene ... during 115 C.E.

This rebellion also marked the beginning of a mass Jewish migration southward into Sudan of West Africa." Arab historian, Ibn Battuta writes of finding Jews scattered across North and West Africa during his travels. The Hebrewisms of numerous tribes, especially in West Africa is well documented.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#41439 Nov 17, 2012
Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
NO TO THE INFINITE POWER!!!

I Honestly believe the Legacy/Heritage was STOLLEN from the HEBREW!!!!

I'll try to find those scriptures if you are not familiar. It may take me a while...can't recall right of the top of my head right now.

If you've noticed, after a certain in the Bible, it says the Blcak...the Hebrew...the Slave!!! Sounds like a people held captive

Location hidden

#41440 Nov 17, 2012
Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
I think thar "E" was the representative of the HEBREW IN THOSE TIMES.

"J" may have existed, but it was on the perimeter. Think about it for a moment? These people in Israel today are (ESPECIALLY THE RECENT ARRIVALS FROM EASTERN EUROPE) DESCENDENTS OF KAZARIS. Their conversion to Judaism occured within the last 1,200 years. You can google "Kazari Coversion to Judaism," and you will find their Manifesto, plus endless other information on the subject. There are even books on this very subject on amazo.com .

Location hidden

#41441 Nov 17, 2012
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a man of West Indian descent, I have to really wonder whats wrong with dude.
He actually trust his slave masters impertations. Then he leans on modern jewish DNA. What can the modern Jewish DNA tell us a bout the Isralites before 600 BC? What sense does it make to Use modern Jewish DNA as the standard to test against when the Isralites were scattered abroad at this very second?
Well, everything will come about via the Spiritual Realm, so anything with worldliness won't really matter anyway.

Location hidden

#41442 Nov 17, 2012
Exodus 21:2
2 If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing.

Galatians 4:1-7 (NIV)
4 What I am saying is that as long as an heir is underage, he is no different from a slave, although he owns the whole estate.
2 The heir is subject to guardians and trustees until the time set by his father.
3 So also, when we were underage, we were in slavery under the elemental spiritual forces[a] of the world.
4 But when the set time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law,
5 to redeem those under the law, that we might receive adoption to sonship.
6 Because you are his sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out,“Abba, Father.”
7 So you are no longer a slave, but God’s child; and since you are his child, God has made you also an heir.

If one cannot make out from these Scriptures of a belief in the CREATOR (MOST HIGH), in Sudan, Ethiopia, or Africa in general. I don’t know what to say to them!

Psalm 68:31-33 (NIV)
31 Envoys will come from Egypt;
Cush will submit herself to God.

32 Sing to God, you kingdoms of the earth,
sing praise to the Lord,
33 to him who rides across the highest heavens, the ancient heavens,
who thunders with mighty voice.
Footnotes:

Isaiah 18 (NIV)
A Prophecy Against Cush

18 Woe to the land of whirring wings
along the rivers of Cush,
2 which sends envoys by sea
in papyrus boats over the water.

Go, swift messengers,
to a people tall and smooth-skinned,
to a people feared far and wide,
an aggressive nation of strange speech,
whose land is divided by rivers.

3 All you people of the world,
you who live on the earth,
when a banner is raised on the mountains,
you will see it,
and when a trumpet sounds,
you will hear it.
4 This is what the Lord says to me:
“I will remain quiet and will look on from my dwelling place,
like shimmering heat in the sunshine,
like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest.”
5 For, before the harvest, when the blossom is gone
and the flower becomes a ripening grape,
he will cut off the shoots with pruning knives,
and cut down and take away the spreading branches.
6 They will all be left to the mountain birds of prey
and to the wild animals;
the birds will feed on them all summer,
the wild animals all winter.

7 At that time gifts will be brought to the Lord Almighty

from a people tall and smooth-skinned,
from a people feared far and wide,
an aggressive nation of strange speech,
whose land is divided by rivers—

the gifts will be brought to Mount Zion, the place of the Name of the Lord Almighty.

Elephantine People are an Indigenous ethnic group (Hebrews…Jews if you prefer) of Africa! This link is a MUST READ!
http://www.ancientsudan.org/articles_jewish_e...

Location hidden

#41443 Nov 17, 2012
Judah,

I forgot to post the above to you.

Location hidden

#41444 Nov 17, 2012
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
Jewish historian, Josephus from his book The Great Roman-Jewish War: 66-70, where he writes about this Jewish dispersion and captivity. "General Vaspasian and his son Caesar Titus fought against the Jews. Millions of Jews fled into Africa, among other places, fleeing from Roman persecution and starvation during the siege.
" In African Origins of Major Wester Religions p.75, Dr. Yusef ben-Jochannan writes "there were many Hebrew (Jewish) tribes that were of indigenous African origin, These African Jews were caught in a rebellion in Cyrene ... during 115 C.E.
This rebellion also marked the beginning of a mass Jewish migration southward into Sudan of West Africa." Arab historian, Ibn Battuta writes of finding Jews scattered across North and West Africa during his travels. The Hebrewisms of numerous tribes, especially in West Africa is well documented.
Those bigots can't even handle reading ACTUAL EYEWITNESS ACCOUNTS! They'll just make up an excuse calling it untrue...you can believe that for sure!!!

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#41445 Nov 17, 2012
Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
i'd say e1b1b, but J1 would have been part of the israelite community at a high frequency. e1b1a was part of that community as well. but you wouldn't just get e1b1a exiling into WA, you'd get the other stuff as well. and that's the point. cuz we don't see the other stuff in WA. we only see e1b1a.

so any migration would have to be from areas and communities, that were overwhelmingly e1b1a.

Level 8

Location hidden

#41446 Nov 17, 2012
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't have to use modern jewish dna. you can use communities that you know would've been closely related to the ancient israelites, like yemen, arabs, iraq, egypt, palestinians, etc.

Level 8

Location hidden

#41447 Nov 17, 2012
Judah wrote:
<quoted text> where is the promised land in ur opinion
you're not getting the question. you need to identify and *NAME* these communities. i already gave you a couple. but the idea is to get as much info as possible on israelite satellite states in africa/

cuz as far as i can tell this would be the only way you could connect yourself to ancient israel.
Phaed

Carencro, LA

#41448 Nov 17, 2012
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Scythians europeans been in the Land to long, 621BC, they lived in our Land , DNA wont work for as trying to identify the original peoples
It's goin dwn on the Gaza Strip..homeboy said Israel hs opened the gates of hell!! All Islamic countries r watch'n too..the Iranian ppl know the truth too

Location hidden

#41450 Nov 17, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i'd say e1b1b, but J1 would have been part of the israelite community at a high frequency. e1b1a was part of that community as well. but you wouldn't just get e1b1a exiling into WA, you'd get the other stuff as well. and that's the point. cuz we don't see the other stuff in WA. we only see e1b1a.
so any migration would have to be from areas and communities, that were overwhelmingly e1b1a.
It's extremely SUDPECT that any time I post something that CONTRDICTS your post, it is SUDDENLY DELETED, or is blocked from the rest of the form. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM????

Location hidden

#41451 Nov 17, 2012
SUSPECT...very...very...very.. .SUSPECT!!!

Location hidden

#41452 Nov 17, 2012
Just so funny how my post are not available for the public at large to view. Very very SUSPECT!!!

DAMN BUNCH OF CHICKEN SHYT MO FOS HATING & HIDING THE TRUTH...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Liberals Smell Funny 1,262,619
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 3 min WoW Crime 2,630
Somalis and their shameless self promotion 3 min SHAKA 266
Whiteys, you can go to hell with your self-prom... 7 min THX00451 10
funny we mocks Sandra bland 7 min uy monkeys 1
The real problem with the black race in america... 8 min sup bro 22
Why are most white people racist? 8 min Lenny Bruce 2,054
Are white people aware of white privilege? 19 min sup bro 51
white women are the prettiest, black women are ... 22 min Imgreat 240
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Curious Me 34,896
More from around the web