Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#41403 Nov 17, 2012
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
Why are E1b1a's at the absolute UPPER ECHELONS (IN ARABS) in the above nations???
Usually the ruling class (ROYALS AND THE LIKE) are the smallest percentage in any nation.
If E1b1a is African Y blood...how did it get in to Royal families...when they are suppose to HATE Africans???
How did White Jewish males become E1b1a???
Are you that fool? I thought you are smart. First for most, there is just scanty E1b1a in Jews. Secondly, it seems you are forgetting the simplest logic, linking E1b1a with slave trade. It is likely that royal families do have a slave link, as those are the ones that employ slave for their life. In Ethiopia, some of the Kings and those that are descended from the royal family have some slave links (mostly). The logic is simple, slaves are likely to be raped by their masters, or they can have the golden opportunity to rape royal queens.

“You Have Died Corfield!!”

Level 6

Since: Feb 12

Dervishes Were Thunderbolts!

#41404 Nov 17, 2012
Why are E1b1a's at the absolute UPPER ECHELONS (IN ARABS) in the above nations???
Usually the ruling class (ROYALS AND THE LIKE) are the smallest percentage in any nation.
If E1b1a is African Y blood...how did it get in to Royal families...when they are suppose to HATE Africans???
Trans-Sahara slave trade.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#41405 Nov 17, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
"It is currently hypothesized that this haplogroup dispersed south from northern Africa within the last 3,000 years, by the Bantu agricultural expansion."
this is talk'n bout the bantu expansion, not haplo E migration from asia to africa which goes back 30,000 years.
aa are e1b1a7 and e1b1a8, so you also need to reduce migrating groups down to this subclade.
That is just the reverse of millions of sites: Claiming bantu expansion from West Africa to Central and South Africa. Can you share us the source that says Bantu expansion begun from North Africa?
lowlife

Brooklyn, NY

#41406 Nov 17, 2012
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Man folks know that 10 commandment stuff so hope you obeying it
Christ be real
Christ didn't give Moses the 10 commandments. It be the most high that gave him Dem 10 commandments. You be devil
Black Deal

United States

#41407 Nov 17, 2012
lowlife wrote:
<quoted text>Christ didn't give Moses the 10 commandments. It be the most high that gave him Dem 10 commandments. You be devil
I aint say Christ gave him that

I say Christ be real so you one lying devil

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#41408 Nov 17, 2012
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
I aint say Christ gave him that
I say Christ be real so you one lying devil
how christ be real devil? where is signs of his being trick? you lie devil, where christ DNA at? you ole spook
Black Deal

Euless, TX

#41409 Nov 17, 2012
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>how christ be real devil? where is signs of his being trick? you lie devil, where christ DNA at? you ole spook
I believe God and bible unlike you devil

Christ be real

Save your trick for house of pain since you up in there so much devil
Judah

Tacoma, WA

#41410 Nov 17, 2012
Canan is africa and is apart of the nile.valley case closed.
Phaed

Carencro, LA

#41411 Nov 17, 2012
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
we should see the Masonic preachers making our people feel sorry for the jews,, they caught up right now, so all the flunkeys fixing to come out an lie to our peoples!
Damn shame but Ben you're right..

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#41412 Nov 17, 2012
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
It is like Joseph sold for Arab traders by his brothers to Egypt. The same happened recenty, you were sold by your brother Jews to Europe and America. That quote is now full filled
I was WHAT??? You obviously don't know me or my people, because we are unbroken and NOT sold. WE WOULD DIED FIGHTING TO THE DEATH FIRST AND FOREMOST.

It’s so sad and IDIOTIC how you always come in to a thread…with you slave BULLSHYT. Now you’ve opened up a can of worms you most certainly did not want exposed! But since you insist on talking SHYT, then that is what you shall inherit!!!

My beloved Sudan was not the only and first place Africans were Kidnapped, Enslaved and Depraved of their Humanity!!! Even though you are 50% my Brother, I must expose what you are HIDING. I mean, I have to give props to some of my Bros, because at one point they controlled Iraq (Samaria…Babylon…as Muslims of course). Plus they had in going on in India (part of which is now known as Pakistan) Time to stop front-N Boi!!!

NEARL 1 ½ MILLION ETHIOPIAN SLAVES:
Ethiopia was the 4th largest exporter of slaves from Africa in the 500 years between 1400 and 1900, and that's considered a conservative estimate. According to a research paper titled "The Long-Term Effects of Africa's Slave Trades" written in 2008 by Nathan Nunn, a Harvard University professor.
http://www.enset.org/2011/10/ethiopia-4th-lar...

More Ethiopian Slaves:
Many of the captives in Ethiopia were Oromo, who filled the markets at Gondar and Gallabar in the northwest. Oromo chiefs often acted as dealers, supplying Christian Oromo to Muslim markets. During the 16th century, a Dutch traveler noted that enslaved Christian Ethiopians could be recognized by the cross-shaped marks on their faces—burns made upon baptism to forever mark their religious identity, if not faith. Up to 500 Oromo were reportedly sold in a single day at Gallabar alone.

Slaves & Mercenaries:
Some of these Ethiopians were paid mercenaries, but most were slave-soldiers being transported as a military force by Arabs to various parts of the Indian Ocean.

What this information shows is: How DUMB & LAZY people outside of the African continent Truly ARE to this very day, plus How DUMB & LAZY they were back then! The BASTARDS would have STARVED and DIED without African FEEDING and PROTECTING them. LAZY BASTARDS!!!
http://exhibitions.nypl.org/africansindianoce...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

Ethiopian Emperors and Slavery:
http://blogs.loc.gov/law/2012/01/ethiopian-em...
I CAN PROVIED A HELL OF A LOT MORE THAN THIS…IF YOU’D LIKE…
Judah

Tacoma, WA

#41413 Nov 17, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
north africa and the nile, isn't canaan. so how does the biblical narrative involving 'israel' involve populations in north africa and the nile?
so Israel is not northeast africa in the nile valley? Besides we know isralites populated and intermarried with nations all along the nile .
You asked how does the biblical narative involve the nile? Looms are you serious. Wheres the promised land?
Then u ask how does it involve north africa? Really?
You cant be this stupid. Weve been over this.
Again, Isralites have been dispersing into North Africa and the Nile valley from the assyrian captivity to 70 ad, milions in 70 ad alone. So do you really have to ask how israel involves the nile and north africa. Lmhao. Just stop it.
So what happened to the millions of their decendents in Africa? Poof they disapeared.

Location hidden

#41414 Nov 17, 2012
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you that fool? I thought you are smart. First for most, there is just scanty E1b1a in Jews. Secondly, it seems you are forgetting the simplest logic, linking E1b1a with slave trade. It is likely that royal families do have a slave link, as those are the ones that employ slave for their life. In Ethiopia, some of the Kings and those that are descended from the royal family have some slave links (mostly). The logic is simple, slaves are likely to be raped by their masters, or they can have the golden opportunity to rape royal queens.
Not only am I SMART, I’m beyond BRILLIANT!!! That’s why you and these BASTARDS, do everything you possibly can to keep the information I provide, from these other posters.

Like the information I posted Friday evening. Proving beyond ANY DOUBT: E1b1a7 & 8 exists from the Indus Valley (INDIA) to the Atlantic Coast of Africa!!! It in FACT: BLOWS ALL OF YOUR BULLSH!T ATTEMPTS TO PROVE THE AAs HAVE NO CONNECTION TO ISRAEL & AND THE SO-CALLED MIDDLE EAST…STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!

You know there is know for a FACT that there is no way in HELL, back in the day, an Arab would wed his daughter to a slave!!!

Bottom-line is there has always been a percentage of Arab and Jewish E1b1a7 & 8, Y Chromosome carrying since their inception. Not everyone was a FUXING slave as you continue to STUPIDLY imply!!!

The aboriginal people of Africa, Northern Africa, Arabia, Southern Arabia, India, Asia, South Asia, were NOT the PALE FACED, inhabitants you see there today. You are perfectly aware of THIS!!! But in your full-fledged attempt to prove your LOYALTY to the so-called white man…you want them to know that you’ve completely SOLDOUT for them. Good for you!!!

You and your racist trolls DON’T believe in the AAs and their people. Yet you keep brining your ass in to their threads. WTF KNID OF STUPID AZZ LOGIC DO YOU CALL THAT DUDE?????????? JUST DAMN!!!

Location hidden

#41415 Nov 17, 2012
KushTheKid wrote:
<quoted text>
Trans-Sahara slave trade.
Lil Bro,

I'm perfectly aware of that hate!!! The bottom-line is this: "there has always been E1b1a Arabs & Jews from the beginning!!!"

These PALE FACED people came out of the North and North East (Caucus Mountains in Turkey and from Kazaria in Eastern Europe), eventually mixing with the native peoples. That mixing/intermarriage created your modern so-called Semitics!

All you have to do is research this stuff, especially the Kaszari Converts. Their conversions started taking place in the 800s A.D.

If you don't believe me do the research yourself..and see what you come up with???

Level 8

Location hidden

#41416 Nov 17, 2012
ok this where the scytians set up shop in our land in Beit She'an,the North District of Israel which has played an important role historically due to its geographical location at the junction of the Jordan River Valley and Jezreel Valley. Beit She'an's location has often been strategically significant, as it sits at the junction of the Jordan River Valley and the Jezreel Valley, essentially controlling access from the interior to the coast, as well as from Jerusalem to the Galilee.thats some cold mess there they took the best spot to defend what they stole from us!it was hard to get them out like now its gone take the CREATOR to remove them,when them scythians came they took that part of our kingdom over king Josiah' he would take the sword to them evil devils, the Scythian mercenaries who settled there as veterans. Little is known about the Hellenistic city, but during the 3rd century BCE a large temple was constructed on the Tell.[20] It is unknown which deity was worshipped there, but the temple continued to be used during Roman times, these peoples gone be ASHKENAZ, see with ben you get to see inside the jews hidden history where it all started! all this info will make you stronger in our heritage, ok check this,. In 198 BCE the Seleucids conquered the region. The town played a role after the Hasmonean Maccabee Revolt: Josephus records that the Jewish High Priest Jonathan was killed there by Demetrius II Nicator.[22] The city was destroyed by fire at the end of the 2nd century BCE. if you look back in time that city was the jews office ok it has been destroyed by fire an earthquake more then any place on earth,look into it!that Scythopolis prospered and became the leading city of the Decapolis, a loose confederation of ten cities that were centers of Greco-Roman culture, as evidenced by high-level urban planning and extensive construction, including the best preserved Roman theatre of ancient Samaria, as well as a hippodrome, cardo, and other trademarks of the Roman influence. The town is said to have sided with the Romans during the Jewish uprising of 66 CE.them gone be yo ashkenaz jews that had control of roman empire!i will show this to!ok , This city was destroyed to its foundations by Tiglath Pileser III of Assyria, when he conquered the Kingdom of Israel in 732 BCE.an he placed scythians in our land then it was the first time they made it an planted they feets,EVERYTHING EVIL WAS IN Scythopolis look it up the devil musta move there its to much eveil stuff to know where to start, that was Jewish party town, everybody had a temple in Scythopolis The Samaritan Synagogue This synagogue was also located at tel Itztaba, outside the northern part of the city wall of Scythopolis.A Synagogue in the House of Leontius,The Western Bathhouse punks of the worst like up in that spot.The Amphitheater. Performances at the amphitheater probably included contests between gladiators, hunting of wild animals, sport competitions and more.The Eastern Bathhouse, a nude Aphrodite staute pure evil them ashkenaz jews was, a temple to Zeus, overlooking the city, scythian VILL was a mess

Level 8

Location hidden

#41417 Nov 17, 2012
Its Greek name Scythopolis is very likely derived from a colony of Scythians who invaded Palestine in the seventh century B.C.(Herodotus, I, 103-5), and settled in PALESTINE! Although Scythopolis was the only town situated on the right bank of the Jordan, it was the capital of Decapolis and in the fourth century became the civil and ecclesiastical metropolis of Palestina Secunda. Several bishops are known. Patropnilus, intimate friend of Arius and his adherents, assisted at the Council of Nicaea in 325 and at various councils of the Arians till 360. the jews would control the christians,plus Scythian by that time would be called jews pual made sure of that!"Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.
- Colossians 3:11 see all the towns Pual wrote to was SCYTHIAN jews that had turn Christians, plain as that this KILLS THE CHURCH! its evil an the worship of the demi-god is evil ,all yo christian leaders that made christaniaty an was part of any ouncile was born there or stay there or was some kind of way connect to that place, Several bishops are known. Patropnilus, intimate friend of Arius and his adherents, assisted at the Council of Nicaea in 325 and at various councils of the Arians till 360. the Catholic bishops exiled to Scythopolis, especially St. Eusebius of Vercelli. Philip and Athanasius, both Arians; Saturninus, present at the Council of Constantinople in 381; Theodosius, friend of St. John Crysostom; Acacius, friend of St. Cyril of Alexandria; St. Servianus, all them connected to that place,At the time of Frankish occupation, the see was transferred to Nazareth; the Greeks long preserved the Sees of Scythopolis and Nazareth, remember the scythians been in our land since the Assyrians placed them an the Babylonian gave them land, the took over the whole nation, all the peoples in so-called jez-us time was SCYTHIAN JEWS NO REAL HEBREWS, they cleans the land, of real Hebrews,the Edomite arabs help them an became part of them,Gallilee was Scythian town, Among illustrious Christians of Scythopolis were: St. Procopius, martyr (8 July), who belonged to the clergy of the town (Delehaye, "Les Légendes hagiographiques", Paris, 1905, 144-6); Asterius, commentator of the Psalms in the fourth century, cited with praise by St. Jerome; Cyril, charming historian of monastic life in Palestine, who wrote seven lives of saints. In the sixth century there were four churches at Scythopolis, dedicated to St. Thomas, St. John, St Procopius, and St. Basil, a local martyr. Many monks lived in the town,(Beth She'an), which is located on the south-east corner of the Galilee,The city was renamed Scythopolis and Scython-Polis, named after the veterans who resettled the city in 633 BC. see them going to be the Jews of today, they been in our land its over proof! "the city of the Scythians", probably because of the Scythian cavalry in the army of Ptolemy II. In the second century B.C.Damn the Scythian Jews was down with everybody they was given that land for killing our peoples

Level 8

Location hidden

#41418 Nov 17, 2012
2kings17;24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof. So how can jewish peoples in Palestine be Hebrews Children of Jacobs sons? the jews was placed in Palestine,by the king of Assyria The land of Merathaim ;MERATHAIM, poetical name for Chaldea,One of the oldest of Babylonian cities was Eridu,'the good city,' which was originally built on the shore of the Persian Gulf, though Abu-Shahrein, which now marks its site, is far inland, the sea having retreated from it for a distance of 100 miles. it was the chief Babylonian port, and through its intercourse with foreign countries it exercised a great influence on the culture and religion of Babylonia of other Nations,the Amorites would SPREAD the babylon Religious system to Other Nations in the West an Europe,Further to the north, but on the western side of the Euphrates, was Ur, is the place where Abraham was told to get from among his peoples that had Moved there,; ok further to the north, but on the opposite side of the river, were Larsa , and Uruk or Erech (Gen. x. 10) the modern Warka. Considerably to the north of these again came Nipur (now Niffer), which played a leading part in the history of Babylonian religion This gone be the CITY where the JEWS COME FROM THEY HOME THEY BIRTH PLACE. Nipur stood at the spot where the Tigris and Euphrates tended to approach one another, and northward, in the narrowest part of the territory which lay between them, were the Important cities of Babel or Babylon, Kutha, and Sippara THESE GONE BE THE JEWS IN 2kings17;24,Babylon, called Bab-ili,'the gate of God,' The great temple of Bel-Merodach, called Ê-Saggila, rose within it an THIS PLACE IS WHERE JEWS WRITE BABYLONIAN TALMUD .Nebo the prophet and interpreter of Merodach, being at Borsippa.Ê-Zida, the temple of Nebo, is now known as the Birs-i-Nimrûd Kutha.the Jews REAL god they pray to in Babylon, was surrounded by vast cemeteries, which were under the protection of its patron-god Nergal. r to the north, was a double city, one part of it, the present Abu-Habba, being termed 'Sippara of the Sun-god,This where your CHRISTIAN son-sun of Heaven come from' while the other half was 'Sippara of the goddess Anunit.' It is in consequence of this double character that the Old Testament speaks of it as Sepharvaim 'the two Sipparas.' THIS GOING TO BE ALL YOUR SEPHARVAIM JEWS COME FROM THIS IS THE HOME OF THE BABYLONIAN JEWS,THIS WHERE THEY MADE THE JEWISH holy BOOKS.THE Babylonian TALMUD,this where the Jews that was Placed IN Samaria come from,."the Jews would take the CHALDEAN Babylonian mysteries system to Rome thru the Jews the SEPHARVAIM" went they was moved all over the GREEK roman Empire! In the Old Testament the Babylonians are called Kasdim, a word of uncertain origin. It is rendered 'Chaldaeans' in the Authorized Version; the classical Chaldaeans, however, took their name from the Kaldâ, a tribe settled in the salt-marshes, of whom we first hear in an inscription of the twelfth century b.c. One of their princes was Merodach-baladan who made himself master of all Babylonia.His Family line Placed the Jews in our Lands, Samaria,Isaiah 47:5;Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldean s: for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms.Isaiah 47:6;I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.THEY PUT YOKE on our Neck in west africa, the same Peoples that was from Babylon,sepharvaim under the name Portuguese an others.THE PROPHET Isaiah,call the CHALDEAN LINE OF KINGS LUCIFER Isaiah 14;12-13,

Level 8

Location hidden

#41419 Nov 17, 2012
This should help those been reading with me on these post this should help clear it up some mo!The Aramaeans are also mentioned often in Assyrian records as freebooters. The first mention of the Aramaeans occurs in inscriptions of the Assyrian king Tiglath-pileser I (1115–1077). By the end of the 11th century bc, the Aramaeans had formed the state of Bit-Adini on both sides of the Euphrates River below Carchemish and held areas in Anatolia and northern Syria and in the Anti-Lebanon area, including Damascus. About 1030 bc a coalition of the southern Aramaeans, led by Hadadezer, king of Zobah, in league with the Ammonites, Edomites, and the Aramaeans of Mesopotamia, attacked Israel but was defeated by King David.To the east, however, the Aramaean tribes spread into Babylonia, where an Aramaean usurper was crowned king of Babylon under the name of Adad-apal-iddin. By the 9th century the whole area from Babylon to the Mediterranean coast was in the hands of the Aramaean tribes known collectively as Kaldu (or Kashdu)—the biblical Chaldeans. Assyria, nearly encircled, took the offensive, and in 853 the Assyrian king Shalmaneser III fought a battle at Karkar against the armies of Hamath,Aramaeans along the lower Tigris River maintained their independence longer. In 626 a Chaldean general, Nabopolassar, proclaimed himself king of Babylon and joined with the Medes and Scythians to overthrow Assyria. In the New Babylonian, or Chaldean, empire, Chaldeans, Aramaeans, and Babylonians became largely indistinguishable. religion, though their pantheon included Canaanite, Babylonian, and Assyrian gods, the Aramaeans had deities of their own. Their chief god was Hadad, or Ramman (Old Testament Rimmon), equated with the Hurrian storm god, Teshub. Their chief goddess was Atargatis (Atar’ate), a fusion of two deities corresponding to the Phoenician Astarte and Anath,

Location hidden

#41421 Nov 17, 2012
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
That is just the reverse of millions of sites: Claiming bantu expansion from West Africa to Central and South Africa. Can you share us the source that says Bantu expansion begun from North Africa?
How could expansion have begun in West Africa when there was nothing there but Pygmy to start??? Damn man, I’ve given you this info before.
http://www.genebase.com/learning/article/2

How do you explain the “YAP Marker” in those Males of E1b1a7 & 8 in the AAs??? Aren’t you supposed to be some sort of Jew, Arab, Somali, Ethiopian, East African or Asian to be a Carrier of “YAP???”

Hammer and colleagues i.e., significant evidence for range expansion from West
used the position of group E within the (then) appar- Africa to Asia. However, we show that the apparently
ently paraphyletic group D to argue for an Asian origin paraphyletic status of this haplogroup, and hence the
of the YAP clade and a subsequent back-migration event conclusions of nested cladistic analysis, are also likely
that brought more derived YAP chromosomes to Africa to be illusory. The interior branching order, and hence
from Asia (Altheide and Hammer 1997; Hammer et the origin, of YAP-derived haplogroups remains unceral.
1997, 1998, 2001).
http://www.genetics.org/content/165/1/229.ful...

http://somali.linkcafe.org/node/26

Your PROBLEM is you don’t want to (SELF IMPOSED BELEIF) accept that you have any relation to these people (AA). I’m sure all are OK with THAT!!! So, WHY THE HELL DO YOU KEEP ON COMING HERE???

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#41422 Nov 17, 2012
i knew was e1b1a in arabia, didn't know they represented the ruling class. do you have a link for that?

well genesis places phut in the sinai, and phut is probably e1b1a. in fact the wilderness of parans is where ishmael grew up married and raised his family. and this is where phut is specifically located in the book of jasper.

imo, whenever you see 'ancient' e1b1a show up among these groups, it's probably related to phut.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#41423 Nov 17, 2012
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
i just quoted the link.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min EasyEed 1,110,861
"White men have little boys' weewees" - Zoe Voss 3 min luvher 6
Somali Women: You Are Wrong About Bad Features ... 4 min Layla Queen 345
I hate white people I only wish theyd all die out 6 min OnlyPatchWork 73
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 7 min MsNewNew 363
Why Do So Many BM Athletes Physical Abuse Thei... 7 min Be_Real_Fool 22
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 9 min Citizen 1986 254
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 33 min Kop 826
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Citizen 1986 24,714
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 1 hr Hebrew Soldier 6,496
•••
Woodbridge Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••