Hebrew Israelite

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#41098 Nov 10, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i think we make a lot of assumptions bout the requirements for 'messiah' or annointed.
personally i believe obama *IS* the end-time messiah. i don't have a strong factual bases for this but the circumstances around everything doing on right now can only lead me in this direction.
most will agree we are at the end of the age and in or quickly approaching the tribulation period.
so how does this man come outta nowhere, and aa who no one has any information on, other than he spent 20 years in a 'radical' black liberation theology church, become the potus, with literally the entire world cheering him on?
this is just an amazing thing by anyone's measurements.
and what's more amazing is that obama's reelected after openly telling israel and the pro-israel lobby to get lost.
now i believe, as do others, that the major transition period (the great tribulation) will be from 2013 to 2019, ending on the 400th year of the aa sojourn in america, using the 1619 date.
the timing of obama's reelection with this timeline is just too uncanny to be simple coincidence, imo.
now this is something you and others can disagree on, but we certainly won't have long to wait before we know for sure...
I mean there will always come a time that you will question: WHAT IS REAL??? So, why not keep these scriptures in mind when in doubt? You know, as a reminder.
Matthew 12:31-32
31 “So I tell you, every sin and blasphemy can be forgiven—except blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, which will never be forgiven. 32 Anyone who speaks against the Son of Man can be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven, either in this world or in the world to come

I don’t have to waste time assuming who might be the Messiah. Nor do I have to make assumptions about who is anointed.

Matthew 1:17
17 Thus there were fourteen generations in all from Abraham to David, fourteen from David to the exile to Babylon, and fourteen from the exile to the Messiah!

Better days are ahead for the Anointed!
Psalm 105:13-15
13 When they went from one nation to another,
From one kingdom to another people,
14 He permitted no one to do them wrong;
Yes, He rebuked kings for their sakes,
15 Saying,“Do not touch My anointed ones,
And do My prophets no harm.

Isaiah 45:1-2
45 Thus saith the Lord to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;

2 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron.

Twenty years is about 1/6 the time promised (120 years) as a possible life span, to a modern human (with the best food and health care and living well…not recklessly).
Genesis 6:3
3 Then the Lord said,“My Spirit shall not abide in man forever, for he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years.

Being age 51, Obama didn’t just happen on the seen yesterday. Yes, the ground work was completed by others (AAs), paving the way for his Ascension to greatness!!! Remember who AAs ARE???

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.
23 At that time if anyone says to you,‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or,‘There he is!’ do not believe it.
24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

26 “So if anyone tells you,‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or,‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
28 Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

Location hidden

#41100 Nov 10, 2012
@ D looms,

I mean there will always come a time that you will question: WHAT IS REAL??? So, why not keep these scriptures in mind when in doubt? You know, as a reminder.
31 “So I tell you, every sin and blasphemy can be forgiven—except blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, which will never be forgiven. 32 Anyone who speaks against the Son of Man can be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven, either in this world or in the world to come

I don’t have to waste time assuming who might be the Messiah. Nor do I have to make assumptions about who is anointed.

17 Thus there were fourteen generations in all from Abraham to David, fourteen from David to the exile to Babylon, and fourteen from the exile to the Messiah!

45 Thus saith the Lord to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;

2 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron.

Twenty years is about 1/6 the time promised (120 years) as a possible life span, to a modern human (with the best food and health care and living well…not recklessly).
3 Then the Lord said,“My Spirit shall not abide in man forever, for he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years.

Being age 51, Obama didn’t just happen on the seen yesterday. Yes, the ground work was completed by others (AAs), paving the way for his Ascension to greatness!!! Remember who AAs ARE???

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.
23 At that time if anyone says to you,‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or,‘There he is!’ do not believe it.
24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

26 “So if anyone tells you,‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or,‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it.

27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#41101 Nov 11, 2012
The world must understand that Israel will not sit idly in the face of attempts to attack us. We are prepared to intensify the response."where is they peace if they the right peoples??????
Phaed

United States

#41102 Nov 11, 2012
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
The world must understand that Israel will not sit idly in the face of attempts to attack us. We are prepared to intensify the response."where is they peace if they the right peoples??????
U feel'n it this mornin' huh??? Yea man..the church preaches we live under the new covenant today and the scriptures say the opposite..the lies r unraveling as we speak!! The truth has leaked out about us..they know! they know!

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#41103 Nov 11, 2012
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
@ D looms,
26 “So if anyone tells you,‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or,‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it.
27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
someone has to be the messiah, so why not obama?

the timing is right. his unusual appearance and quick and unlikely rise to power and worldwide popularity should at least raise questions.
if deut 18:18 is pointing to the end-time messiah, a couple of interesting things we know bout moses that could apply to obama, is that he had a speech impediment and he's also described as 'meek'.

idk, john. you're not gonna know for sure until you know. but this, imo, seems too coincidental to be wrong.

Level 8

Location hidden

#41104 Nov 11, 2012
The Only way i see the jews having anything to do with our home Land, is to tell the World that We the So-called AA are the Hebrews then Move us there! Arabs wouldnt never get control of that Land! it would fall back into the rightful owners hands an thats Us the so-called AA's, the war over in East will stop!

Level 8

Location hidden

#41105 Nov 11, 2012
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
U feel'n it this mornin' huh??? Yea man..the church preaches we live under the new covenant today and the scriptures say the opposite..the lies r unraveling as we speak!! The truth has leaked out about us..they know! they know!
whole knee swollen! them damn dogs surrounded me like i was stealing an had robbed the place! im still pissed off! with hurt Back an leg, hey shit really do hurt next day! im going see doc soon i hate to set in doc office or hospital on weekend!oh well !im kicking back no movement! damn dogs!!! gone see what that lawyer got to say! how bout they should be nice an try to extend a hand when you get hurt in they spot! they acted like I committed a crime instead of me being a victim in a accident, oh im gone see if they can change they evil ass ways towards costumers that get hurt in they store!have more of a friendly helping approach!!!

Location hidden

#41106 Nov 11, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
someone has to be the messiah, so why not obama?
the timing is right. his unusual appearance and quick and unlikely rise to power and worldwide popularity should at least raise questions.
if deut 18:18 is pointing to the end-time messiah, a couple of interesting things we know bout moses that could apply to obama, is that he had a speech impediment and he's also described as 'meek'.
idk, john. you're not gonna know for sure until you know. but this, imo, seems too coincidental to be wrong.
If that is your final conclusion, then I guess we will all know fo sho, when it comes to pass! RIGHT???
Phaed

United States

#41107 Nov 11, 2012
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
The Only way i see the jews having anything to do with our home Land, is to tell the World that We the So-called AA are the Hebrews then Move us there! Arabs wouldnt never get control of that Land! it would fall back into the rightful owners hands an thats Us the so-called AA's, the war over in East will stop!
AGREED..in a perfect world this may be possible/plausible..but do U then Netanyahu is prepared to denounce their position and as U say, return the "rightful" owners would be astounding!! But I don't think it's written like tht for the end/beginning of a New Kingdom!!
I'll pray on it..but it'll be interesting
Phaed

United States

#41108 Nov 11, 2012
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>whole knee swollen! them damn dogs surrounded me like i was stealing an had robbed the place! im still pissed off! with hurt Back an leg, hey shit really do hurt next day! im going see doc soon i hate to set in doc office or hospital on weekend!oh well !im kicking back no movement! damn dogs!!! gone see what that lawyer got to say! how bout they should be nice an try to extend a hand when you get hurt in they spot! they acted like I committed a crime instead of me being a victim in a accident, oh im gone see if they can change they evil ass ways towards costumers that get hurt in they store!have more of a friendly helping approach!!!
handle that Homie
Phaed

United States

#41109 Nov 11, 2012
<quoted text>If that is your final conclusion, then I guess we will all know fo sho, when it comes to pass! RIGHT???
I've heard some interesting views on this matter..this video being one of em!
Check out this video on YouTube:

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
The last 3 mins a message is given..but watch/listen to the whole speech

Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Memphis, TN

#41110 Nov 11, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
what?
"What"? what is your question? did you watch the video?

Location hidden

#41111 Nov 11, 2012
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qKsqnnzY5g0XX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
I understand your point, but know this that message has been with some of us our entire existence. We've just been unwilling to accept that we are Children of the MOST HIGH (GOD)! Now we've had awakening that is spreading among the masses.

The thing that you all must understand is, that the Diaspora is in every nook and cranny of this planet. Even with all of the technical advancements at our finger tips, some will still have to deliver the message in th flesh. Remember that passage: " each after his own tounge?" It stands for more than you can imagine!

But once the final passage is delivered...try to rap your mind around this? A jet engine is supposedly the loudest sound on record...right??? Now just imagine a sound soooo loud that it could drown out a jet engine? But at the same time is sooo clear and has such clarity, that it's like listening on the most advance, most expensive Beats, Bose, Blue Tooth Stereo, or Dynamic Speaker System that hasever been invented!!! That is the SOUND in which the FINAL MESSAGE WILL COME...KNOW THIS...DO YOUR DUTY.AND ALL WILL BE WELL.

He is only one messenger of more to come.

Level 8

Location hidden

#41112 Nov 11, 2012
Jeremiah 25:3;From the thirteenth year of Josiah the son of Amon king of Judah, even unto this day, that is the three and twentieth year, the word of the LORD hath come unto me, and I have spoken unto you, rising early and speaking; but ye have not hearkened.Jeremiah 25:4;And the LORD hath sent unto you all his servants the prophets, rising early and sending them; but ye have not hearkened, nor inclined your ear to hear.Jeremiah 25:5;They said, Turn ye again now every one from his evil way, and from the evil of your doings, and dwell in the land that the LORD hath given unto you and to your fathers for ever and ever:Jeremiah 25:6;And go not after other gods to serve them, and to worship them, and provoke me not to anger with the works of your hands; and I will do you no hurt. we knows that hurt would be to get ship to all nations in the form of slavery! it was told to Moses an told to us by the Prophets,Jeremiah 25:7;Yet ye have not hearkened unto me, saith the LORD; that ye might provoke me to anger with the works of your hands to your own hurt.you see we worshiped the "queen of Heaven" the true roots of the christian church!,Jeremiah 25:8;Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts; Because ye have not heard my words,Jeremiah 25:9;Behold, I will send and take all the families of the north, saith the LORD, and Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will bring them against this land, and against the inhabitants thereof, and against all these nations round about, and will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, and an hissing, and perpetual desolations.you see them words? "perpetual desolations"aint no Hebrew gone stay there in the Land, they gone all go into africa, where there was NO war, were we could WHIP everybody, NOBODY in africa could deal with us, so we made Kingdoms an we thought we was safe, an we was for awhile, because the whites would get sick in the woods warm hot weather isn't good for they skin, they didn't have all the things they have now to protect they skin, by the TROPIC OF CANCER is where we was look it up , it took the Jews to intermingle with them Arabs to soften up an give hue to they skin then they came into africa looking for us! we had wars with them, we was push to deep in the forest of west africa the Japehet kids the Romans at the top the Arabs mixed with everything coming from the east,Jeremiah 25:10;Moreover I will take from them the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the sound of the millstones, and the light of the candle.Jeremiah 25:11 ;And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.That would mean all those went into africa would get the Curses an not see the Land NO MO, an those went to Babylon 11ke they told Jeremiah 25:12 would come back home,Jeremiah 25:12;And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, saith the LORD, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations.you see Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, was of that Ham AMORITE blood line, then in comes Japehet blood line the Armenians, an Ashkenaz, they all from the NORTH an they came to get Babylon an to Get those that ran to JUDAH, because Assyria was taken over By Babylon an ALL HEBREWS went into Judah,2 Chronicles 30:6;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria

Level 8

Location hidden

#41113 Nov 11, 2012
Jews lived the Good life how could they be Hebrews an Never suffer from the Curse ? that was suppose to be on the Hebrews?! THEY SUPPOSE TO HAVE identical Biblical CURSES ON THEM AT ALL TIMES an they never lose Heritage, how the Jews going to be Hebrews an their Ancestor them Sepharivams 2kings 17;24?And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.ok, we know all Sephardi come from Babylon Originally, ok we Knows jews Never suffered cures, that would fit Bible, they went thru Nothing MOSES said the Hebrews would most certainly go thru, ok if you look at Bible , when the Babylonians was at the Peoples the Hebrews living in Judah remember the Hebrews escaped from the Assyrians in 722BC,2 Chronicles 30:6;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria. so we knows the Hebrews of Yisrael was in Judah, ok the Babylonians come Next an they where at Assyria that's what the Saite Period was about an it was approved,Isaiah 19:24;In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:we fought Babylon together which bring bout the The Saite period, ok now we back to Babylon,our peoples that went to Babylon followed the CREATORS word! the Peoples that went into AFRICA was to GET THE CURSES ONLY!its HERE! ok check this out!READ Jeremiah 27-28 you see Hananiah the prophet was sending us out we be that Group that would go into AFRICA an get them YOKES of IRON, that the PROPHEHT, those that STAYED WOULD GET SOME YOKE OF IRON on they necks check what was told to Hananiah, for us an what he was making happen to us, he was goingh to make us get the YOKE check this;Hananiah took wood yoke off Jeremiahs neck,broke it!Proheht Jeremiah walked off! ok check this!Jeremiah 28:13;Go and tell Hananiah, saying, Thus saith the LORD; Thou hast broken the yokes of wood; but thou shalt make for them yokes of iron.look at last part "but thou shalt make for them yokes of iron". you see them WORDS?"but thou shalt make for them yokes of iron". OK check this,all those that didnt summit the Babylon RAN into AFRICA thats 100% in Bible, ok at what point did they get removed from africa? the ONLY TIME PEOPLES been moved from africa an taken world wide was when we got taken down thru there with YOKE of IRON on our peoples Neck,OK HOW THE JEWS GOING TO BE HEBREWS? when they suffered non of curses,["the Parthian Empire were situated in Mesopotamia in Nisibis and Nehardea. Jewish chronicles state that they enjoyed a long period of peace and maintained close and positive contacts with the reigning dynasty. This is proved among other things, by the participation of the Jews in the rebellions against Trajan (the Roman Emperor) in Mesopotamia (116 AD). In addition, the Jews took an active part in organizing the silk trade, an advantage they owed to the evident support of the kings"}The Jewish Radhanite merchants were among the traders who crossed Khazaria when venturing to and returning from China, India.

Level 8

Location hidden

#41114 Nov 11, 2012
Diaspora in 4 corners of earth 1 Africa, slavery-days us running into africa Started the Diaspora , all east Asia an the likes we left, doing Babylonian times, they took us from africa ALL HEBREWS,Our Diaspora came when we fleed from our Land going into africa ok 1 africa, 2 Europe.3 North America.4 south America. the four corners of the Earth them strange Lands we knew Nothing about! Babylon did trade with china, while we was there we would have known about them from being in Babylon, the Dragon in east,that would eat the Beast in the WEST! we in the west them places i just Name gone be strange Land to us, ok we everywhere Now because of USA army being all over an the Nations that kidnap our peoples during slavery days they army with the kidnap slave kids in they armys

Level 8

Location hidden

#41115 Nov 11, 2012
sweetgirl102 wrote:
<quoted text>
"What"? what is your question? did you watch the video?
yes, it seemed a little confusing. does this guy believe obama is the anti-christ? my post wasn't making that claim...

Level 8

Location hidden

#41116 Nov 11, 2012
<quoted text>
If that is your final conclusion, then I guess we will all know fo sho, when it comes to pass! RIGHT???
i think the only thing any of us can do is speculate on these things, based on whatever clues we can get from scripture and current events.
Phaed

United States

#41117 Nov 11, 2012
<quoted text>I understand your point, but know this that message has been with some of us our entire existence. We've just been unwilling to accept that we are Children of the MOST HIGH (GOD)! Now we've had awakening that is spreading among the masses.

The thing that you all must understand is, that the Diaspora is in every nook and cranny of this planet. Even with all of the technical advancements at our finger tips, some will still have to deliver the message in th flesh. Remember that passage: " each after his own tounge?" It stands for more than you can imagine!

But once the final passage is delivered...try to rap your mind around this? A jet engine is supposedly the loudest sound on record...right??? Now just imagine a sound soooo loud that it could drown out a jet engine? But at the same time is sooo clear and has such clarity, that it's like listening on the most advance, most expensive Beats, Bose, Blue Tooth Stereo, or Dynamic Speaker System that hasever been invented!!! That is the SOUND in which the FINAL MESSAGE WILL COME...KNOW THIS...DO YOUR DUTY.AND ALL WILL BE WELL.

He is only one messenger of more to come.
I'm prepared!!..loud & clear

Level 8

Location hidden

#41118 Nov 11, 2012
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qKsqnnzY5g0XX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
i, like many aa, love the minister. he's been the most effective and inspirational black leader of our time.

but there are so many flaws in the doctine of the noi. fard is not god, elijah was not the messiah, and neither is farrakhan.

the messiah actually delivers his people, he doesn't just talk bout it.
also, that deliverance, isn't just separation allocating a few states or whatever. the climatic end of the 400 year prophecy isn't just having aa separate into a few allocated states. what would be the point of that?

aa are suppose to come outta their affliction to lead the world. to be the foundation of god's everlasting kingdom!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caucasians Don't Know The Human Cycle 1 min Truth Hurts 1
Dear White People 3 min 2 Dogs 7
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min davy 1,384,148
Why do blacks look and act like apes? 10 min Truth Hurts 9
I do not like black men 12 min Dan Snow 85
Racist gamers HATE this! 12 min ugly monkeys 2
Question for White Dudes 14 min Truth Hurts 25
Poll Can Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton? 16 min ugly monkeys 188
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 37 min Ppp 44,987
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 3 hr Savant 88