Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Robincruise85 wrote:
Crazy negro forum is what this should be called.
why you still here hating?them jews gave us the name negro an black an AA, we haven't gotten together on nothing till now, we did our homework, an the truth abut our heritage has been going on since slavery days!we able to pick up from where the jews left off! we the true Hebrews!
Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Robincruise85 wrote:
Crazy negro forum is what this should be called.
But why attack their color of their skin?
I guess you are Japhethic R Halopgroup

I am a Hamitic E-V13 and we are not darker in color but we still share the same ancestor Ham! So all South Italians The Albanians The Kosovars the Greeks the Macedonians the Monte Negro the Cypre the Egyptians The Libyans The Morrocans the Libaneness
The 40% Jews the Palestinians the Yemenis and the 75% of Latin Americans we condemn any attack to any of our brothers of Halopgroup E just because they are darker in their skin
They are part of our Hamitic Race!!!
The E Halopgroup !!!!!
Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

NeoNimrod wrote:
<quoted text>But why attack their color of their skin?

I am a Hamitic E-V13 and we are not darker in color but we still share the same ancestor Ham! So all South Italians The Albanians The Kosovars the Greeks the Macedonians the Monte Negro the Cypre the Egyptians The Libyans The Morrocans the Libaneness
The 40% Jews the Palestinians the Yemenis and the 75% of Latin Americans we condemn any attack to any of our brothers of Halopgroup E just because they are darker in their skin
The E Halopgroup !!!!!
Also forgot to mention the Hamitic Halopgroup D or Japanese

The Hamitic Halopgroup O or Canaan Sine or Chinese

The Hamitic Hittites or Turkish

We all condem any attacks to any E or D or O Halopgroup just because the color of the skin!!!
Phaed

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>why you still here hating?them jews gave us the name negro an black an AA, we haven't gotten together on nothing till now, we did our homework, an the truth abut our heritage has been going on since slavery days!we able to pick up from where the jews left off! we the true Hebrews!
he already knows this but "if" they can persuade any minds to change from the truth bck to the international lies told for centuries..then his job is complete but ain't nobody second-guessing here!! We know we r the children of Israel..offspring of the Ancient Hebrews
Jeff

Marlborough, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

NeoNimrod wrote:
<quoted text>
The E Halopgroup !!!!!
Stop with your nonsense, crazy fool. EV13 is a European marker, the people who carry it look are light skinned and no different looking from those Rs you keep harping about cause they carry the same alleles that produces light skin in All other Europeans. They don't cluster close in genetics nor phenotypes to any Africans since Africans do not carry EV13, and Haplogroups D and O are all together different genetic markers that cluster EAST ASIANS and Native Americans with other EAST ASIANS and Native Americans, NOT with any Europeans or Middle Easter or Africans. Your suppose FICTIONAL 'Hamatic' never existed. Now stop trying to confuse genetics and science with fake biblical story tellings.
Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>Stop with your nonsense, crazy fool. EV13 is a European marker, the people who carry it look are light skinned and no different looking from those Rs you keep harping about cause they carry the same alleles that produces light skin in All other Europeans. They don't cluster close in genetics nor phenotypes to any Africans since Africans do not carry EV13, and Haplogroups D and O are all together different genetic markers that cluster EAST ASIANS and Native Americans with other EAST ASIANS and Native Americans, NOT with any Europeans or Middle Easter or Africans. Your suppose FICTIONAL 'Hamatic' never existed. Now stop trying to confuse genetics and science with fake biblical story tellings.
I guess you are unbeliever but

1 billion of Christians believers of the Bible agree with me

All Jews believer of Torah agree with me

All Muslims who believe in the Flood and Noah agree with me

So I guess your believer group is not as extended as mine :-)
Jeff

Framingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

NeoNimrod wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you are unbeliever but
1 billion of Christians believers of the Bible agree with me
All Jews believer of Torah agree with me
All Muslims who believe in the Flood and Noah agree with me
So I guess your believer group is not as extended as mine :-)
No they don't, there are some out there who believe in your fake biblical beliefs but the majority of EDUCATED people believe in science, they don't believe in your fictional beliefs, and you've lost even more with all the pedophilia your "Christian" priests love to practice. Its only mostly uneducated bible thumping fools who believe in this c rap.
JEALOUS GENTILES

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Barros Serrano wrote:
So wrong... yet again.
1. The Hebrews were not black. This is proven. Of course, science confuses you.
2. You are not a Hebrew.
3. You are a black Yank nutcase cult member.
Take off that Wonder Woman dress!!!
Wow you just follow google youtube us research hebrew israelites nonstop huh

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Albinio is a genetic disorder (disease) on the genes, and has got no importance here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albinism
I excluded ALBINOS!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Let me preface this with a Biblical Precedent: Nowhere in the Bible is there any mention of the Northern European continent…Only the southern parts held by Romans (WERE PAGANS) and Greeks (PAGANGS OF MYTHOLOGY…BASED ON KEMET…AKA EGYPTIANS…NOT TODAYS LOT WHO INVADED IN THE 7TH CENTURY A.D.). Greece is only mentioned once in the Old Testament…and Rome is only mentioned in the New Testament but never in the Old Testament. At that time of Christ, Rome had conquered Northern Africa and was occupying the land.
Genesis 28
28 And Isaac called Jacob, and blessed him, and charged him, and said unto him, Thou shalt not take a wife of the daughters of Canaan.
2 Arise, go to Padanaram, to the house of Bethuel thy mother's father; and take thee a wife from thence of the daughers of Laban thy mother's brother.
3 And God Almighty bless thee, and make thee fruitful, and multiply thee, that thou mayest be a multitude of people;
4 And give thee the blessing of Abraham, to thee, and to thy seed with thee; that thou mayest inherit the land wherein thou art a stranger, which God gave unto Abraham.
5 And Isaac sent away Jacob: and he went to Padanaram unto Laban, son of Bethuel the Syrian, the brother of Rebekah, Jacob's and Esau's mother.

Genesis 37:3 & 4
3 Now Israel loved Joseph more than any of his other sons, because he had been born to him in his old age; and he made an ornate[a] robe for him. 4 When his brothers saw that their father loved him more than any of them, they hated him and could not speak a kind word to him.

Isaiah 19:18
18 In that day shall five cities in the land of Egypt speak the language of Canaan, and swear to the LORD of hosts; one shall be called, The city of destruction.

Ask yourself where did Canaan ORIGINATE??? Who was the Father of the man whom the land was ORIGIALLY NAMED FOR???

Checkout what this German Archaeologist has to say about Noah & and Noah’s Arch?
http://jandyongenesis.blogspot.com/2007/10/af...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

The bottom-line is this: NO MATTER WHAT THESE HATEFUL RACIST DEMONS TRY TO TELL YOU. AFRICA “IS IN THE BIBLE…AND THE BIBLE IS IN AFRICA!!!” YOU CAN’T HAVE ONE WITHOUT THE OTHER. THE SO-CALLED “MIDDLE EAST” WAS APART OF AFRICA UNTIL THESE SATANIC DEMONS DIVIDED IT…PERIOD…GAME OVER!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

NeoNimrod wrote:
<quoted text>
The E Halopgroup !!!!!
According to Cruciani et al.(2007) your Haplogroup does TOO exist in the African continent! In frequencies ranging from 1.27%- 4% as pointed out below.

I can’t understand why they continue LYING about this STUFF. I don’t see anyone here claiming to be SO-ACLLED “white,” with the exception of Mark. Who now calls himself a:“white Mediterranean!”

Northwestern Africa &#8195;&#8195;&#81 95;&#8195;Bouhria Berbers 1.49%

Northwestern Africa &#8195;&#8195;&#81 95;&#8195;Moroccan Jews 2%

Northeastern Africa &#8195;&#8195;&#81 95;&#8195;Libyan Jews 4%

Northeastern Africa &#8195;&#8195;&#81 95;&#8195;Northern Egyptians (Delta) 1.39%

Northeastern Africa &#8195;&#8195;&#81 95;&#8195;Egyptians from Bahari 2.44%

Northeastern Africa &#8195;&#8195;&#81 95;&#8195;Southern Egyptians 1.27%

THE INFORMATION COMES FROM THEIR MOST FREQUITED SOURCE “WIKIPEDIA!!!”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E1b1b...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Another point I want to make: AA Ancestors made their westward migrations from the Ethiopian Plateau. There will be DENIERS, but this IS THE Absolute TRUTH!!! WHY ELSE WOULD Ľ(25%) OF THOSE ETHIOPIANS HAVE THE SAME HAPLOGROUPS???

THEY ALWAYS BLOCK THE INFORMATION WHY I POST IT. SO YOU WILL HAVE TO RESEARCH IT ON YOUR OWN.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Just look at these people in the background from the Ethiopian Highlands. They are (if you pay close attention) various shades of medium to dark complexions in the videos. Ignore the racist when they barge in on this, BRCAUSE THEY DON’T UNDERSTAND AFRICAN PEOPLES COPLEXIONS ANYWAY.

If you understand the migrations, and the mixing that has taken place over the millenniums, with Pygmy and others, you can understand why AA and West African vary so much.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>No they don't, there are some out there who believe in your fake biblical beliefs but the majority of EDUCATED people believe in science, they don't believe in your fictional beliefs, and you've lost even more with all the pedophilia your "Christian" priests love to practice. Its only mostly uneducated bible thumping fools who believe in this c rap.
Not all Roman Catholic priest are pedophiliac that would be a fallacy of hasty generalization, yes there have been and they are being purge of the church, the same percentages of pedophiliac would be in any religion, it is just that we are just and bring the offenders publicly to justice!

Besides lots of educated people in Christianity and Judaism are the ones that started this science
As a matter of fact is because of the eagerness to learn that brough the asknenazi Jews to explore genetics
It was due to what they though a higher intelligence found among this group
However the surprise here was the the majority belongs to the Hamitic Halopgroup E,
the same Halopgroup of
Romans (Romulus)
Albania (Illus, Illyria),
Kosovo (Dardanus),
Greece, Macedonia,
Montenegro,
23% serbians,
20% bulgarians,
18% Italians
and from 5 to 15% in all other countries in Europe
75% of Latin Americans (Conquistadores)
30% North Americans
Palestinians,
40% Jews/Israelis,
Yemen,
Ethiopia,
Eritrea,
Sudan
Oman,
Somalia,
Egypt,
Libya,
Morroco
Algeria,
Kenya
Judah

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
No they don't, there are some out there who believe in your fake biblical beliefs but the majority of EDUCATED people believe in science, they don't believe in your fictional beliefs, and you've lost even more with all the pedophilia your "Christian" priests love to practice. Its only mostly uneducated bible thumping fools who believe in this c rap.
Yet you still show up, haha
Judah

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

NeoNimrod wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all Roman Catholic priest are pedophiliac that would be a fallacy of hasty generalization, yes there have been and they are being purge of the church, the same percentages of pedophiliac would be in any religion, it is just that we are just and bring the offenders publicly to justice!
Besides lots of educated people in Christianity and Judaism are the ones that started this science
As a matter of fact is because of the eagerness to learn that brough the asknenazi Jews to explore genetics
It was due to what they though a higher intelligence found among this group
However the surprise here was the the majority belongs to the Hamitic Halopgroup E,
the same Halopgroup of
Romans (Romulus)
Albania (Illus, Illyria),
Kosovo (Dardanus),
Greece, Macedonia,
Montenegro,
23% serbians,
20% bulgarians,
18% Italians
and from 5 to 15% in all other countries in Europe
75% of Latin Americans (Conquistadores)
30% North Americans
Palestinians,
40% Jews/Israelis,
Yemen,
Ethiopia,
Eritrea,
Sudan
Oman,
Somalia,
Egypt,
Libya,
Morroco
Algeria,
Kenya
Which Hamatic tribes do the AA and or its ancestors derive from?
Judah

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

@ John

keep up the good work
Phaed

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
The bottom-line is this: NO MATTER WHAT THESE HATEFUL RACIST DEMONS TRY TO TELL YOU. AFRICA “IS IN THE BIBLE…AND THE BIBLE IS IN AFRICA!!!” YOU CAN’T HAVE ONE WITHOUT THE OTHER. THE SO-CALLED “MIDDLE EAST” WAS APART OF AFRICA UNTIL THESE SATANIC DEMONS DIVIDED IT…PERIOD…GAME OVER!!!
AGREED!!
Phaed

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
The Prophet Joel told it all..go read chapter 3
Where is biblical Zion? Africa..case closed

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 36,881 - 36,900 of93,663
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••