|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

ok wrote:
<quoted text>
Sunscreen wasn't invented or widely used until1936. If the sun was so devastating calamitous and deadly to white people how come they survived all this time? My ancestors in this country were farmers and stayed outdoors most of the time toiling in the sun. None of them died from skin cancer. My father was a carpenter and roofer. Never used sunscreen, didn't die of skin cancer. Your point is clearly debatable because its not true. Yesterday at the beauty shop a black woman with vitiligo came in. She had white patches of skin on her face and arms. Was she a sinful person? Vitiligo sounds more like leprosy than whiteness, because lepers don't get white skin. Ever googled black leprosy? I didn't think so. None of them have white skin.
Now, according to scripture, leprosy is white skin.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

You're -OK- alright...with 50 thousand names or more...stinking satanic leporous demon.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

The lepor claims that melinated skin blocks the sun...when in TRUTH...IT'S JUT THE OPPOSIT!!!

People of color actually absorb the sun more effitiently than do pink ghostly people, who burn and develop skin cancers 50 to 100 times more.

No life having devils must find a way to get rid of their extreme depression. Devils are definitely desprate, that is why they can jot stay way.
Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

unfazed wrote:
Who are the Gentiles

Who are Japheth
Gog and Magog and Ashkenaz?
Genesis 10:2-5

Who are Esau/Edomites?

Genesis 36:1-43

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Very nice video !
I agree around 80 to 90%

The last part on the video they couldn't match the Romans with any son of Japheth because we are not part of them we are Roman Hamitics Seed of Nimrod and Cush

The closer ones as subjects of the Romans were the children of Tiras or Thracians now on Constantinople (Istanbul ) and Bulgaria and north of Greece
Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

unfazed wrote:
Genesis 10
After the flood Noe's sons had sons:

-Japhetites-
Genesis 10:2
The sons of Japhet; Gomer, and Magog , and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech/Mesech, and Tiras/Thyras,

3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz/Ascenas, and Riphat, and Togarma.

4 And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish/Tharsis, Kittim/Cithim, and Dodanim.

5 By these were the Isles of the Gentiles/Heithens divided in their lands/countries; every one after his tongue/speech, after their families/kindred, and their nations/people.
Totally agree!!!

If you research their nations most of them are R Halopgroup
Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

unfazed wrote:
Genesis 9

18 The sons of Noe which went out of the Ark, are these: Shem, Ham, Japhet. As for Ham, he is the father of Canaan.

19 These are Noes three sons, of whom all lands were overspread.

20 Noe began to take heed unto the tilling of the ground, and planted a vineyard.

21 And drank of the wine, and was drunken, and lay uncovered in his tent.

22 Now when Ham, the father of Canaan saw his fathers privates, he told his two brethren without.

23 Then took Shem and Japhet a mantel and put it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered their fathers secrets: and their faces were turned aside, that they should not see their fathers privates.

24 So when Noe awaked from his wine, and perceaved what his younger son had done unto him,

25 He said: Cursed be Canaan, and a servant of servantes be he unto his brethren.

26 He said moreover: Praised be THE CREATOR GOD of Shem, and Canaan be his servant.

27 GOD increase Japhet, and let him dwell in the tents of Shem, and Canaan be his servant.

29 And Noe lived after the flood three hundred and fifty years, For that his whole age was nine hundred and fifty years, and so he died.
When he said let Japheth dwell in the tents of Shem it refers as they will not own the houses but will rent it from The children of Shem
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

NeoNimrod wrote:
<quoted text>
When he said let Japheth dwell in the tents of Shem it refers as they will not own the houses but will rent it from The children of Shem
That is not what that mean.
They aren't renting anything. They are usurping and invading. Troddening down until the time of the gentiles be fulfilled.

It means exactly what you see over in the land TODAY!
Japhet living in the tents/land of Shem.

Meanwhile, THE TRUE TRIBE of ISRAEL/JACOB is not there, but in bondage/under the laws and rules of the oppressors in other lands.

THE TRUE TRIBE OF ISRAEL is dispersed and scattered.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

NeoNimrod wrote:
<quoted text>
mean they gone be in our home with our hat shoes an shirt on, they gone steal our Heritage is what that mean!
Judah

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Neo nimrod is back, lol.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
UNFAZED & GLIMMER (THIS TIME),
Did y'all checkout post #40052???
Need I say more???
The silence by that DAMN THING SAYS IT ALL!!!
Albinio is a genetic disorder (disease) on the genes, and has got no importance here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albinism

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

ALERT TEMPLAR ATTACK ON THE MIDDLE EAST FROM FEB 26 2011 ONWARDS
lowlife

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

ok wrote:
<quoted text>
Sunscreen wasn't invented or widely used until1936. If the sun was so devastating calamitous and deadly to white people how come they survived all this time? My ancestors in this country were farmers and stayed outdoors most of the time toiling in the sun. None of them died from skin cancer. My father was a carpenter and roofer. Never used sunscreen, didn't die of skin cancer. Your point is clearly debatable because its not true. Yesterday at the beauty shop a black woman with vitiligo came in. She had white patches of skin on her face and arms. Was she a sinful person? Vitiligo sounds more like leprosy than whiteness, because lepers don't get white skin. Ever googled black leprosy? I didn't think so. None of them have white skin.
whatever you say.. You and I and everyone knows what kind of climate is suitable for Caucasians. They do NOT originate from any tropic or desert regions. Of course you're not going to develop cancerous tissue living in foggy England. I want to see what you'd look like or even be alive after a lifetime living in the climates that my ancestors habitated. Without sunscreen, without hats. Come on, son

Level 6

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

lowlife wrote:
<quoted text>whatever you say.. You and I and everyone knows what kind of climate is suitable for Caucasians. They do NOT originate from any tropic or desert regions. Of course you're not going to develop cancerous tissue living in foggy England. I want to see what you'd look like or even be alive after a lifetime living in the climates that my ancestors habitated. Without sunscreen, without hats. Come on, son
Skin cancer is common in whites living in tropical area. Caucasoids can live in the area only after development of suffecient melanin, which ultimately lead them to dark skin. However, blacks to lesser extent do suffer from skin cancer.

Level 6

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
The lepor claims that melinated skin blocks the sun...when in TRUTH...IT'S JUT THE OPPOSIT!!!
People of color actually absorb the sun more effitiently than do pink ghostly people, who burn and develop skin cancers 50 to 100 times more.
No life having devils must find a way to get rid of their extreme depression. Devils are definitely desprate, that is why they can jot stay way.
It is like lottory. I have to agree here with your point, as black skin absorbs more UV, rendering it harmless, as opposed to light skin, which just allowes UV,(with out filitering) to get in to the skin layers, exposing them to cancer.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

newsheadlines

Queen Named In Child Abductions

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

she took them to the Jews fo MOlech Monday, 28 February 2011 20:39

William Combes was the sole survivor of a group of three aboriginal boys who claim to have witnessed the abduction of ten children during a royal visit to the Kamloops residential school in mid October, 1964, when both the Queen and Prince Philip were in British Columbia, Canada.

"They took away those ten kids and nobody ever saw them again."

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Jeremiah 25:14;For many nations and great kings shall serve themselves of them also: and I will recompense them according to their deeds, and according to the works of their own hands.You see them jews Georgian ancient Arameans, served themselfs wit Babylon , they kelpt the Tradion going, Becuase they had No culture, so they became part of Babylon"and I will recompense them according to their deeds, and according to the works of their own hands" meaning they was gone still be around to keep Babylon ways going,thats why when you read Ezekiel 38:2;Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,Ezekiel 38:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:them BE "the kingdoms of Ararat aka Georgian ancient Arameans, Minni, and Ashchenaz; aka,Gomer'Riphath and Togarmah, they there now the same peoples an they even use they old Name "ASHKENAZ,an Sepharvaim aka sephardics of SPAIN are were ever! had to throw that spain in there! THEY TO COLD THEY STILL GOT THEY SAME NAMES! thats cold! same name same peoples
Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>That is not what that mean.
They aren't renting anything. They are usurping and invading. Troddening down until the time of the gentiles be fulfilled.

It means exactly what you see over in the land TODAY!
Japhet living in the tents/land of Shem.

Meanwhile, THE TRUE TRIBE of ISRAEL/JACOB is not there, but in bondage/under the laws and rules of the oppressors in other lands.

THE TRUE TRIBE OF ISRAEL is dispersed and scattered.
I see however what I see in most genetic postings is that the current Jewish distribution is something like the following for both azkenazi and Sephardi Jews in the land of Israel and everywhere else

40% J Halopgroups (Semitic)
40% E Halopgroup (Hamitic)
20% R and G and other Halopgroups

So the percentage of the Japhethic Jews is quite low

Besides the Kasars where on the area of Georgia and north but that area is predominantly G Halopgroup or the descendants of Itamar I believe I don't recall exactly the right name but is on the video you posted

Besides then what Halopgroups you guys think is the dispersed Israel?
I hope you don't think is our E Halopgroup :-) this is pure Hamitic and proud of it!!!!!
Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
ALERT – TEMPLAR ATTACK ON THE MIDDLE EAST FROM FEB 26 2011 ONWARDS
And what is the attack? About?
We Christian we help you guys all the time :-)

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

NOW in930BC did Reroboam Solomon son keep the kingdom?NO we have to live by conditions, that old covenant we failed,ok in look what JEREMIAH said to our peoples going into AFRICA he is going to be our Last Proheht, because we ran into africa at the disobedeiance of CREATOR,an Jeremiah the Prophet was our Last Prophet because we didnt come out of africa when the returns started coming back thats what you have to focus on what he said ok in 853BC the Prophet Obadiah tells you Edom END before our Problems hit the FAN,ok 835 the Proheht JOEL TELL YOU ABOUT OUR FALL before the GRECIANS-aka GREEKs Japheht kids roll up, this was in 835BC way before our troubles got real bad, the Prophet JOEL was told everything that would happen in last days of EDOM rule to, when that was written about that time,YIsrael was just starting to see our troubles from what Prophets was telling us in the beginning, in 766.b.c the Proheht Amos was in the Land ,JONAH in 760,b.c was sent to Nineveh,The Isaiah,in 753,b.c,The Prophet Hosea he was in the Land before we got kidnapped an during some of the kidnappings 753BC, he was there douring our Fall in 735,b.c Micah was in the land just before the kidnappings, The Prophet NAHUM prophesied the complete destruction of Nineveh, it was the seat of the Assyrian,the Prophet Habakkuk, seen Judah fixing to get it, The CREATOR told him so, then roll in the Chaldean s, the Prophet Zephaniah was one of the Prophets trying to tell JUDAH to get right, in 638BC the Babylonians pulled up on us,Yisrael was off the map!this happen in 638 b.c we would be in africa by way of Egypt.an the few that would go to Babylon when the Chaldeans Scythians came an wiped us out, OK the Prophet Haggai in 520 b.c when the peoples had came home how they heart wasn't into doing right by re-builng the temple,he seen what our peoples was going thru as well as the Proheht Nehemiah,an EZRA, Prophet Zechariah in 520.b.c he was with the prophet Haggai,an them, an they returned from Babylon to a Home land where our Peoples was Slaves in they Home land by the Jews.an around 430 ,b,c you get Malachi, ALL HEBREWS was in AFRICA i knows the time line an what was said, YAH is our only salvation,dont Belive in that Messiah stuff, only YAH can save us

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

465 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
the truth to why whites are the most hated race... (Mar '13) 3 min Craig 33
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,081,781
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 3 min The Plain Truth 6,214
White teens are losing their butt virginities t... 4 min Exterminate Ruskies 1
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... 5 min Insect Trust 953
Whites are loved universally 5 min white and proud 40
Why are Most Black Men Selfish, Self Centered &... 6 min MeMyShadowAndReflection 2
I Love White Police Officers!!!!!!!! 8 min Gremlin 76
Another BM with a HOT WW Wife__----------- 9 min Exterminate Ruskies 306
Paris Hilton is a RACIST. She "hates" black men 10 min Aussie Bob 133
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 22 min Stop Snitchin 78,319
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 53 min Aussie Bob 573
•••
•••