Hebrew Israelite
Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#40378 Oct 29, 2012
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>No they don't, there are some out there who believe in your fake biblical beliefs but the majority of EDUCATED people believe in science, they don't believe in your fictional beliefs, and you've lost even more with all the pedophilia your "Christian" priests love to practice. Its only mostly uneducated bible thumping fools who believe in this c rap.
Not all Roman Catholic priest are pedophiliac that would be a fallacy of hasty generalization, yes there have been and they are being purge of the church, the same percentages of pedophiliac would be in any religion, it is just that we are just and bring the offenders publicly to justice!

Besides lots of educated people in Christianity and Judaism are the ones that started this science
As a matter of fact is because of the eagerness to learn that brough the asknenazi Jews to explore genetics
It was due to what they though a higher intelligence found among this group
However the surprise here was the the majority belongs to the Hamitic Halopgroup E,
the same Halopgroup of
Romans (Romulus)
Albania (Illus, Illyria),
Kosovo (Dardanus),
Greece, Macedonia,
Montenegro,
23% serbians,
20% bulgarians,
18% Italians
and from 5 to 15% in all other countries in Europe
75% of Latin Americans (Conquistadores)
30% North Americans
Palestinians,
40% Jews/Israelis,
Yemen,
Ethiopia,
Eritrea,
Sudan
Oman,
Somalia,
Egypt,
Libya,
Morroco
Algeria,
Kenya
Judah

United States

#40379 Oct 29, 2012
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
No they don't, there are some out there who believe in your fake biblical beliefs but the majority of EDUCATED people believe in science, they don't believe in your fictional beliefs, and you've lost even more with all the pedophilia your "Christian" priests love to practice. Its only mostly uneducated bible thumping fools who believe in this c rap.
Yet you still show up, haha
Judah

United States

#40380 Oct 29, 2012
NeoNimrod wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all Roman Catholic priest are pedophiliac that would be a fallacy of hasty generalization, yes there have been and they are being purge of the church, the same percentages of pedophiliac would be in any religion, it is just that we are just and bring the offenders publicly to justice!
Besides lots of educated people in Christianity and Judaism are the ones that started this science
As a matter of fact is because of the eagerness to learn that brough the asknenazi Jews to explore genetics
It was due to what they though a higher intelligence found among this group
However the surprise here was the the majority belongs to the Hamitic Halopgroup E,
the same Halopgroup of
Romans (Romulus)
Albania (Illus, Illyria),
Kosovo (Dardanus),
Greece, Macedonia,
Montenegro,
23% serbians,
20% bulgarians,
18% Italians
and from 5 to 15% in all other countries in Europe
75% of Latin Americans (Conquistadores)
30% North Americans
Palestinians,
40% Jews/Israelis,
Yemen,
Ethiopia,
Eritrea,
Sudan
Oman,
Somalia,
Egypt,
Libya,
Morroco
Algeria,
Kenya
Which Hamatic tribes do the AA and or its ancestors derive from?
Judah

United States

#40381 Oct 29, 2012
@ John

keep up the good work
Phaed

United States

#40382 Oct 29, 2012
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
The bottom-line is this: NO MATTER WHAT THESE HATEFUL RACIST DEMONS TRY TO TELL YOU. AFRICA “IS IN THE BIBLE…AND THE BIBLE IS IN AFRICA!!!” YOU CAN’T HAVE ONE WITHOUT THE OTHER. THE SO-CALLED “MIDDLE EAST” WAS APART OF AFRICA UNTIL THESE SATANIC DEMONS DIVIDED IT…PERIOD…GAME OVER!!!
AGREED!!
Phaed

United States

#40383 Oct 29, 2012
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
The bottom-line is this: NO MATTER WHAT THESE HATEFUL RACIST DEMONS TRY TO TELL YOU. AFRICA “IS IN THE BIBLE…AND THE BIBLE IS IN AFRICA!!!” YOU CAN’T HAVE ONE WITHOUT THE OTHER. THE SO-CALLED “MIDDLE EAST” WAS APART OF AFRICA UNTIL THESE SATANIC DEMONS DIVIDED IT…PERIOD…GAME OVER!!!
The Prophet Joel told it all..go read chapter 3
Where is biblical Zion? Africa..case closed
Phaed

United States

#40384 Oct 29, 2012
Judah wrote:
@ John

keep up the good work
U kno he's lying..if any AA can prove their ancestry/ancestors were onboard a slaveship then it proves his Hebrew-Israelite connection w/ the biblical Hebrew-Israelites in all those scriptures

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#40385 Oct 29, 2012
You can't trust genetics... If we all come from Noah why do we have different DNA? Obviously your genetic makeup depends on what environment you live in.
Judah

Seattle, WA

#40386 Oct 29, 2012
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
U kno he's lying..if any AA can prove their ancestry/ancestors were onboard a slaveship then it proves his Hebrew-Israelite connection w/ the biblical Hebrew-Israelites in all those scriptures
Who's lying?
Black Deal

Haslet, TX

#40387 Oct 29, 2012
Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Which Hamatic tribes do the AA and or its ancestors derive from?
Cush and you got white in you to
Black Deal

Haslet, TX

#40388 Oct 29, 2012
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
So who be black folks who owned them slaves ?

Black folks over here before slaves to
Phaed

United States

#40389 Oct 29, 2012
ThatKidDizz wrote:
You can't trust genetics... If we all come from Noah why do we have different DNA? Obviously your genetic makeup depends on what environment you live in.
Remmbr Noah also was told to bring along "animals &/ beast" in pairs? They were on the ark too..don't discredit that fact, they were still primitive in nature!! How do you think when Japheth descendants migrated 2wrd Europe his seed was mixed in w/ them..what the biblical storyline saying Noah gathered the animals in pairs Noah brought them along too!! All the animals on The Ark were not animals in the context as we refer but some uncivilized ppl were aboard tht were called animal bcz of their nature!! So whn Japheth left for Europe he took his family and some of the "animals" came along too..to work the land etc
Judah

Seattle, WA

#40390 Oct 29, 2012
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasnt talking to you. Yes the children of Israelhave cush blood and... so what. Dont piss me off. You nothing of my heritage. Speak only when spoken to.

Go kill yourself
Judah

Seattle, WA

#40391 Oct 29, 2012
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
So who be black folks who owned them slaves ?
Black folks over here before slaves to
Quit writing like a h.s. drop out. Why cant you just keep it real for once? All this broken english b.s. is nothing short of annoying. Seek help for your multiple personalities.
Judah

Seattle, WA

#40392 Oct 29, 2012
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually If I took a DNA test my Y dna would not come back eroupean. God left me with a special signature trait to ensure this. The sickle cell trait. so again go kill yourself Boso.

Even if I did have a white ancestor is one white relative out of 1000 mean anything. The Fathers seed is all that matters. And mines is unbroken. Where does your fathers seed come from? Do you Know, most likely Armenia.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#40393 Oct 29, 2012
Judah wrote:
@ John
keep up the good work
I will!

We could be a lot farther along in educating the masses if my info wasn't blocked so often.

Location hidden

#40394 Oct 29, 2012
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
Elaborate??? This is something I've just got to see.

Location hidden

#40395 Oct 29, 2012
ThatKidDizz wrote:
99.9% of all human DNA is the same. It's within that.01% where all the variation took/takes place 96% of variation takes place within ethnic groups. Just look at AAs...can you think of q more diverse group of people?

And you are right to point out the role the environment plays in shaping many aspects of human development. There is also a dietary components that help in shaping of divergence of human genetics!

Location hidden

#40396 Oct 29, 2012
Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's lying?
I've got to see the answer to that one for show!!!

Location hidden

#40397 Oct 29, 2012
Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's lying?
Buddy right there has some explaining to do...don't you think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesse Williams dating a white women 1 min Jax 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,521,912
NEGROES -- what would be your preferred method... 5 min IT IS I 68
Racists are not born, they're created 8 min Harrisson 33
wrote a poetry book for my black fiancee 9 min Ttt 12
Long day today. I can OOK for about a hour or t... 10 min The Sharpened Axe 7
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... (Jun '14) 10 min Anonymous 1,702
Baltimore Over 100 Homocides This Year! 48 min lmao 43
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr Djones220 1,487
White Pride Comes Roaring Back. 3 hr Harrisson 41
More from around the web