Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#39420 Oct 10, 2012
jesus was not the founder of Christianity The doctrines of Christianity come mostly from the teaching or influence of Paul who was tought, as a Pharisee who rejected his Pharisaic Judaism. His worship was that of a "Christ" totally unrelated to the Jewish Messiah, a nationalist (and human) figure that was supposed to free the nation from foreign (Roman) rule. Paul would later be placed over his Jewish-Christian rivals by a Gnostic heretic named Marcion. See Marcion. The Church in its struggles with both Marcion and other fellow Gnostics was forced to define itself and launch an internal war to silence opponents.;Marcionism;Marcioni sm was an Early Christian dualist belief system that originated in the teachings of Marcion of Sinope at Rome;Marcion believed Jesus Christ was the savior sent by God and Paul of Tarsus was his chief apostle, but he rejected the Hebrew Bible and the God of Israel (YHWH Elohim). Marcionists believed that the wrathful Hebrew God was a separate and lower entity than the all-forgiving God of the New Testament. This belief was in some ways similar to Gnostic Christian theology; notably, both are dualistic.Marcionism, similar to Gnosticism, depicted the Hebrew God of the Old Testament as a tyrant or demiurge (see also God as the Devil). Marcion was labeled as gnostic by Eusebius.[2] Marcion's canon consisted of eleven books: A gospel consisting of ten chapters from the Gospel of Luke edited by Marcion;and ten of Paul's epistles. enjoy a prominent position in the Marcionite canon, since Paul is credited with correctly transmitting the universality of Jesus' message. Other authors' epistles were rejected since they seemed to suggest that Jesus had simply come to found a new sect within broader Judaism,Marcion was reportedly a wealthy shipowner, the son of a bishop of Sinope of Pontus, Asia Minor. He arrived in Rome c. 140, soon after Bar Kokhba's revolt. That revolution, along with other Jewish-Roman wars (the Great Jewish Revolt and the Kitos War), provides some of the historical context of the founding of Marcionism; see also Anti-Judaism in the Roman Empire,The premise of Marcionism is that many of the teachings of Christ are incompatible with the actions of the God of the Old Testament. Focusing on the Pauline traditions of the Gospel, Marcion felt that all other conceptions of the Gospel, and especially any association with the Old Testament religion, was opposed to, and a backsliding from, the truth. He further regarded the arguments of Paul regarding law and gospel, wrath and grace, works and faith, flesh and spirit, sin and righteousness, death and life, as the essence of religious truth. He ascribed these aspects and characteristics as two principles, the righteous and wrathful God of the Old Testament, who is at the same time identical with the CREATOR of the world, and a second God of the Gospel, quite unknown before Christ, who is only love and mercy.[
Mark

Nazret, Ethiopia

#39421 Oct 10, 2012
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
I accept Christ but my views differ from some or many..He (Christ) has to answer to somebody above Him too, and that be THE CREATOR/THE MOST HIGH!! Christ is given authority from who? Surely not himself..He can do nothing unless THE CREATOR HIMSELF approves..get a grip ppl!..
You are just partly right. Your words were correct at the time he was with us with our flesh. You must have seen by now that Jesus was actually the God, as he raised from death, by himself:

This is why the Father loves me – because I lay down my life, so that I may take it back again. No one takes it away from me, but I lay it down of my own free will. I have the authority to lay it down, and I have the authority to take it back again. This commandment I received from my Father.”(John 10:17-18)

“Destroy this temple and in three days I will raise it up again.”(John 2:19)

Now he is in his original thron

"And Micaiah said,‘Therefore hear the word of the LORD: I saw the LORD sitting on HIS throne, and all the host of heaven standing beside him on his right hand and on his left;’" 1 Kings 22:19

"In the year that King Uzziah died I saw the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up; and the train of his robe filled the temple. Above him stood the seraphim. Each had six wings: with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew. 3And one called to another and said:‘Holy, holy, holy is the LORD of hosts; the whole earth is full of his glory!’ And the foundations of the thresholds shook at the voice of him who called, and the house was filled with smoke. And I said:‘Woe is me! For I am lost; for I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips; for my eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts!’" Isaiah 6:1-5

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#39422 Oct 10, 2012
TRUTH HITMAN IS BACK wrote:
<quoted text> OH REALY! I will prove you wrong once again GENTILE MEANS NATIONS ISRAEL WAS SCATTERED among the NATIONS acting like the NATIONS meaning the HEBREWS that lived in Rome were doing the Roman thing practicing the Roman Culture and worshipping ZEUS
Ezekiel Chapter 20
32 And that which cometh into your mind shall not be at all, that ye say, We will be as the heathen, as the families of the countries, to serve wood and stone.
See Israel during the Time of Babylon was PARTICIPATing in Gentile Rituals and customs the HEBREWS in Babylon started to worshipp the gods of Babylon and also in Jerusalem they were worshipping the QUEEN of HEAVEN similar to your Christian Worship of the Woman Marry.
Ezekiel Chapter 25
Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because that Moab and Seir do say, Behold, the house of Judah is like unto all the heathen
So according to that the HEBREWS JUDAH was acting JUST like the GENTILES
Apocrypha: 2 Esdras Chapter 2
33 I Esdras received a charge of the Lord upon the mount Oreb, that I should go unto Israel; but when I came unto them, they set me at nought, and despised the commandment of the Lord.
34 And therefore I say unto you, O ye heathen, that hear and understand, look for your Shepherd, he shall give you everlasting rest; for he is nigh at hand, that shall come in the end of the world.
35 Be ready to the reward of the kingdom, for the everlasting light shall shine upon you for evermore.
So the Most High told Esdras to GO TO ISRAEL right? and according to the TEXT the HEBREWS DISPISED the word of GOD similar to what you do on this thread DEBATE etc So because they (the HEBREWS) DISPISED and did not follow GODS law they wer called
HEATHENS
SHALAM!
Sir,

just reposting this because it's very informative.

a whiteboi

Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#39423 Oct 10, 2012
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>lies point blank
So I guess this scripture or PROFECHY by MOSES is A LIE as well

Deuteronomy Chapter 28
64 And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

I guess that is a LIE as well! So according to BEN he said that MOSES was a liar and we would not migrate into any other country

And to further prove that you do not know what YOU ar talking about THESE scriptures PROVE that THe Most High would gather Israel from the 4 corners of the EARTH

Matthew Chapter 24
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

He said that our people woud be GATHERED from different PARTS of EARTH 4 corners of EARTH Northern Hemisphere and Western Hemisphere Eastern Hemisphere Southern Hemisphere

Also I will let the GREAT Isaiah TELL you also about the gathering of Israel

Isaiah Chapter 11
12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

In case you are upset here is the verse again "gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth."

he said JUDAH is spread all over EARTH

See all my scriptures add up it all makes sense BUT you DONT BEN you make no sense at all and P.S those gentiles Paul is talking about is YOU you are the prime example of a LOST GENTILE minded BROTHA

HERE suck on this HEATHEN. Thats righ tyou do worship false GODS because you do not except THE MOST HIGH

Ezekiel Chapter 25
8 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because that Moab and Seir do say, Behold, the house of Judah is like unto all the heathen;

YOU are like all the HEATHENS BEN

SHALAM!
Mark

Nazret, Ethiopia

#39424 Oct 10, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i'd like to see something in the traditional religions of WA that can be related in some way, to the patriarchs of the OT.
You will see lots of shits, against the 10 commandments of Torah.

West Africa: Destiny and immortality

West African philosophy is concerned with the here and now. There is no distinction between the physical world and the spiritual world; the afterlife is regarded as simply a continuation of life on earth. With a few exceptions, most African religions do not posit judgment or punishment in the hereafter. There is no heaven or hell, and no desire for a closer contact or union with God. Belief in life after death is not associated with the hope for a better future or the idea of “salvation.” Death is regarded as part of man’s destiny, a departure in which the physical body decays but the spirit moves on to another state of existence.

The “birth” of a person is regarded as a long process which is not complete until puberty, adolescence, and in some groups, even until marriage and the birth of a first child. Only then is a man or woman considered a “complete” person. Immortality is associated with a person’s name and with the collective memory of their family. As long as there is someone alive who can remember a deceased person, that person is considered as part of the “living dead.” After no living person remembers the name of the deceased, he or she becomes part of a collective, community immortality. For this reason, marriage and children are very desirable, as many descendants ensure the immortality of an individual.

North Africa

Philosophy in North Africa has a rich and varied history, dating from pre-dynastic Egypt, and continuing through the arrival of both Christianity and Islam. One of the earliest works of political philosophy was the Maxims of Ptah-Hotep, which were taught to Egyptian schoolboys for centuries. Central to ancient philosophy was the conception of "ma'at," which roughly translated refers to "justice," "truth," or simply, "that which is right."

More recently, North African philosophers made important contributions to Christian and Islamic philosophy.

Level 6

Location hidden

#39425 Oct 10, 2012
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Jews created Christianity in phases and gained power in the ancient Roman Empire, Jews were among the earliest occupants of the newly on [of Christianity]. It was first embraced by great numbers of Therapeutae, or Essenians, of the Lake Mareotis, a Jewish sect which had abated much of its reverence for the Mosaic ceremonies....It was in the school of Alexandra that the Christian theology appears to have assumed a regular and scientific form;
HEY dumbo with the inconsistant post listen Christ DID not invent Chritianity he did not create any RELIGION hundreds of years later christianity began but Christ DID NOT authorize religion. This is what Christ DID

John Chapter 5
46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.

47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Christ gave MOSES the understanding of the OLD testament Thats what christ gave us hedid not give us RELIGON Damm man you need to study instead of following whiteys false info

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#39426 Oct 10, 2012
Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
"there's nothing in the traditional religions of the igbo, or other trans-atlantic slave trade related tribes of WA, that identify similar patriarchs who we find in the bible."
This is absolutely false in IMO. But your entitled to your own opinion.
And there are plenty of those opinions to go around...huh? LOL!!!

I wander why don't they have a reason to explain away the Semitic practices of so many ethnic groups on the continent...who never gwen contact with white man???

You see they'd have to invent one of those columbus discover Africa falsifying the narative...just like they've done with the rest of His-Story

Level 6

Location hidden

#39427 Oct 10, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i'd like to see something in the traditional religions of WA that can be related in some way, to the patriarchs of the OT.
HEY looms we are still talking about Europe right you never comment on the books that explain Baclk Rulership of Europe. Well I would like to see you look at this info:

This is the official emblem of the Prince-Bishop Johann Theodor
Stucco, painted, 1753, Hohenpolding, Church of the Visitation, chancel arch.
In addition to the chur Bavarian coat of arms (see Hedges) the chancel arch is the official emblem of the Prince-Bishop Johann Theodor seen with the arms of his diocese of Freising (Mohr), Regensburg (oblique bars) and as Liege (column), and his Wittelsbach trunk emblem inescutcheon
http://www.ed-wappen.de/landk-hi.html

Scroll down to about the 3rd pic it will look like this
http://www.ed-wappen.de/images/johatheo.jpg

Notice the Negro HEADS with CROWNS of RULERSHIP. Now come on LOOMS that is GOOD proff to STUDY this subject If no negroes livied in Europe why are these NEGRO heads wearing GOLD CROWNS they should be WHITE blonde haired blue eyed right like you said indo European people right

answer please I am waiting specialy if you want to understand prophecy

SHALAM!
lowlife

Garden City, MI

#39428 Oct 10, 2012
When I consider the one-hundred-sixty-three references of “I AM YAHWEH,” I am overwhelmed with the significance of the “I AM.” Over-and-over, again, the emphasis is on “I AM Yahweh,” i.e. LORD. Check out the occurrences; you, too, will perceive the significance and import of “I AM.”[ i ]

In Isaiah 43, notice the “I AMs.”

“For I AM the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour:”(v.3).

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#39429 Oct 10, 2012
If people actually sit and probe the minds of west African elders...you would get a very different picture than what being portrayed in these personalize opinions.

The people who've migrated to the west of the continent in the past three to five thousand years, brought certain rituals with them. Examples: 1. A single omnipotent CREATOR (ALL MIGHTY GOD)! 2. CIrcumcision (which is mandatory for marriage and passage in to Manhood). 3. The menstrual cycle things (self explainitory, so we don't need all those details here). 4. Dietery and other Ritual Offerings (offered to the CREATOR)...just to name a few. May get into more later no time now. You mud dig deeper than these false opinions...go there and find out from your elders?
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#39430 Oct 10, 2012
<quoted text>OK we know that already the point is
1.There were hebrews that lived in ROME
Acts Chapter 2
5 And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven
10 Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes
Rome was another home for HEBREW communities
And these HEBREW spoke LATIN
And you said that most hebrews were just carpenters what? You sound as if you have NEVER read scripture before.
Hell Peter was a FISHER man not a carpenter
Mark was a lawyer/publican
The saducess had there hands in all sorts of TRADE
Pauls family made TENTS
So what the HELL are you talking about man! and HEY JEFF this sounds JUST like you these are your comments completely off subject. Thats why you replied when I showed you the catacombs I knew that would PISS you off
So if you want understanding you have come to the RIGHT guy also what do you think about the BLACK RULERSHIP of EUROPE huh?
For starters check this out:
Landkreis Erding Historische Bildquellen that is GERMAN
Scroll down to the 3 pic you will see this artifact
Look at the Bavarian coat of arms notice the NEGROES with CROWNS on their HEADS representing RULERSHIP in GERMANY That was Theodors Coat of Arms he was from a NOBLE NEGRO FAMILY
Any comments
That coat of Arms belongs to Prince-Bishop Johann Theodor
that HIS COATS OF ARMS any comments huh?
I'm not Mark, No Truth Self Hating Dumbass. Mark is an Ethiopian, I am not, and his people had more contact with Hebrew then YOUR West African ancestors ever did given the geographical location of his home region, retard. Even though I might have had some disagreements with Mark in the past at least his posts have logic and common sense to them, unlike your idiotic Afrocentric dribble that make absolutely No Sense and have not logic to them. There were no 'black' rulership of Europe, you identity confused dumbass, and no "black people" ever ruled in Germany or most of Europe for that matter since black people historically were an anomaly in Europe. Hebrew were and continue to be a Middle Eastern people, YOUR ancestors were and continue to be WEST AFRICANS. Now go seek your roots in West Africa and NOT in civilizations and people that were NOT connected to your West African ancestors, No Truth Self Hating Idiot.

"However, the first point to make from this enhanced data set is the obvious similarity of the haplogroup frequency profiles of --> West Africa, west central Africa, and southwestern Africa <--- in comparison with the other major regions of the continent. The ---> AFRICAN AMERICAN DNA sample FROM United States <--- is striking for its strong resemblance to the DNA composition of all three of these regions (fig. 1b). African American DNA is almost indistinguishable from that of these three African regions (fig. 1c)." ~ Charting the Ancestry of African Americans A. Salas, A´ ngel Carracedo,1 M. Richards,2 and V. Macaulay3
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#39431 Oct 10, 2012
<quoted text> OH REALY! I will prove you wrong once again GENTILE MEANS NATIONS ISRAEL WAS SCATTERED among the NATIONS acting like the NATIONS meaning the HEBREWS that lived in Rome were doing the Roman thing practicing the Roman Culture and worshipping ZEUS
Ezekiel Chapter 20
35 Be ready to the reward of the kingdom, for the everlasting light shall shine upon you for evermore.
So the Most High told Esdras to GO TO ISRAEL right? and according to the TEXT the HEBREWS DISPISED the word of GOD similar to what you do on this thread DEBATE etc So because they (the HEBREWS) DISPISED and did not follow GODS law they wer called
HEATHENS
SHALAM!
Wrong No Truth Self Hating Idiot Man, the term Gentile was applied towards anyone who wasn't a Hebrew. Gentile was never applied towards Hebrew people. The term Gentile isn't even a Hebrew word, its from the Latin gentilis, by the French "gentil", female: "gentille", meaning of or belonging to a clan or tribe, the cognate Greek word "genos". The term gentiles is derived from Latin, used for contextual translation, and not an original Hebrew word from the bible. But then again you ARE the same OCCULT idiot who tried to connect your stupid self to the "Washitaw" racists who took most of their clownish ideas from White Supremacist groups typical of your occult kind, and the fact that you are even trying associate yourself with such racist criminals proves what Tom Metzger, the notorious leader of White Aryan Resistance, once said about your type, "They're the black counterpart of us."

"The Washitaw documents, and the theories they derive from, are classic common law, the notion that one can declare one's "sovereignty" and separate from state and federal governments. Originally, these ideas were propounded by the White Supremacists Posse Comitatus, a violent, racist, anti-Semitic and anti-tax organization that raged across the farm belt in the 1970s and 1980s. Some of this nation's most dangerous terrorists — including Terry Nichols, convicted in the Oklahoma City bombing — were imbued with Posse ideas." ~ Intelligence Report, Spring, Issue Number: 94

Now go seek your roots in West Africa and NOT in people and civilizations that were never black nor African NOR related to YOUR West African ancestors, you Identity Confused Self Hating No Truth Clownass.

"However, the first point to make from this enhanced data set is the obvious similarity of the haplogroup frequency profiles of --> West Africa, west central Africa, and southwestern Africa <--- in comparison with the other major regions of the continent. The ---> AFRICAN AMERICAN DNA sample FROM United States <--- is striking for its strong resemblance to the DNA composition of all three of these regions (fig. 1b). " ~ Ancestry of African Americans
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#39432 Oct 10, 2012
<quoted text> HEY looms we are still talking about Europe right you never comment on the books that explain Baclk Rulership of Europe. Well I would like to see you look at this info:
This is the official emblem of the Prince-Bishop Johann Theodor
Stucco, painted, 1753, Hohenpolding, Church of the Visitation, chancel arch.
In addition to the chur Bavarian coat of arms (see Hedges) the chancel arch is the official emblem of the Prince-Bishop Johann Theodor seen with the arms of his diocese of Freising (Mohr), Regensburg (oblique bars) and as Liege (column), and his Wittelsbach trunk emblem inescutcheon
Scroll down to about the 3rd pic it will look like this
http://www.ed-wappen.de/images/johatheo.jpg
Notice the Negro HEADS with CROWNS of RULERSHIP. Now come on LOOMS that is GOOD proff to STUDY this subject If no negroes livied in Europe why are these NEGRO heads wearing GOLD CROWNS they should be WHITE blonde haired blue eyed right like you said indo European people right
answer please I am waiting specialy if you want to understand prophecy
SHALAM!
Wrong No Truth Self Hating Dumbass Man. That book doesn't explain anything about any 'black Rulership of Europe' cause there didn't exist any 'black rulership of Europe'. Most of those Europeans and European rulers your identity confused dumbass is trying to claim as "black" were NOT black, stupid ass, they were all WHITE including John Theodore of Bavaria who would be rolling over in his grave at your stupid ass for calling him "black" when these SAME European rulers held the racist belief that black people were inferior to themselves and were getting rich by selling your West Black African ancestors as slaves, you stupid Self Hating dumbass.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Theodore_of...

You are obviously an idiot and so are your Afrocentric sources. Black Moors heads only appeared POST 13th century Crusades to show European Christian victories over those 'savage Foreign Muslim Moors'. The use of black African heads was used by Eurocentric rulers and leaders desires to present themselves as 'world rulers', dumbass, they weren't depicting themselves as 'black' since we have depictions and descriptions of how these European rulers looked and they were clearly as white as their modern European descendants are today.

"The objects featured here all include the head of a moor, or black African, in profile. The use of the 'moor's head' as a heraldic device dates from the 13th century. The emblem has connections to the Crusades, reflecting associating individual families with victories over the "black African Muslim Moors". Heraldic devices and emblems were included on objects like those featured here to indicate ownership."

Now go seek your roots in West Africa and NOT in civilizations and people that were NOT black and not even connected to your West African ancestors, No Truth Self Hating Idiot Man.

"However, the first point to make from this enhanced data set is the obvious similarity of the haplogroup frequency profiles of --> West Africa, west central Africa, and southwestern Africa <--- in comparison with the other major regions of the continent. The ---> AFRICAN AMERICAN DNA sample FROM United States <--- is striking for its strong resemblance to the DNA composition of all three of these regions (fig. 1b). African American DNA is almost indistinguishable from that of these three African regions (fig. 1c)." ~ Charting the Ancestry of African Americans A. Salas, A´ ngel Carracedo,1 M. Richards,2 and V. Macaulay3
Phaed

Haslet, TX

#39433 Oct 10, 2012
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>"“by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities”(Col. 1:16). "

"“all things were created through him and for him”(Col. 1:16)"

"Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever" Hebrews 13:8

It is clear and direct.
Just because the verse reads created "thru him" for him-does NOT allow you to assume that the hims were the same..created thru him (this is The Father or CREATOR) for him (The Son or Christ)..the "him" are 2 separate individuals, not the same person! Chech this out man..when Christ died this is showing you that The Father CREATOR still lives! Had CREATOR so say died the world and everything surrounding would've went nonexistent immediately..CREATOR says HE is the Alpha & Omega..nothing is before not after..so who woke Christ on the 3rd day? Who sent angels to move the stone so he may wlk out? Your belief has holes in it if you believe Christ is CREATOR
Phaed

Haslet, TX

#39434 Oct 10, 2012
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>You are just partly right. Your words were correct at the time he was with us with our flesh. You must have seen by now that Jesus was actually the God, as he raised from death, by himself:

This is why the Father loves me – because I lay down my life, so that I may take it back again. No one takes it away from me, but I lay it down of my own free will. I have the authority to lay it down, and I have the authority to take it back again. This commandment I received from my Father.”(John 10:17-18)

“Destroy this temple and in three days I will raise it up again.”(John 2:19)

Now he is in his original thron

"And Micaiah said,‘Therefore hear the word of the LORD: I saw the LORD sitting on HIS throne, and all the host of heaven standing beside him on his right hand and on his left;’" 1 Kings 22:19

"In the year that King Uzziah died I saw the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up; and the train of his robe filled the temple. Above him stood the seraphim. Each had six wings: with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew. 3And one called to another and said:‘Holy, holy, holy is the LORD of hosts; the whole earth is full of his glory!’ And the foundations of the thresholds shook at the voice of him who called, and the house was filled with smoke. And I said:‘Woe is me! For I am lost; for I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips; for my eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts!’" Isaiah 6:1-5
yea yea yea..man b careful how u choose to believe
Judah

United States

#39435 Oct 10, 2012
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
If people actually sit and probe the minds of west African elders...you would get a very different picture than what being portrayed in these personalize opinions.
The people who've migrated to the west of the continent in the past three to five thousand years, brought certain rituals with them. Examples: 1. A single omnipotent CREATOR (ALL MIGHTY GOD)! 2. CIrcumcision (which is mandatory for marriage and passage in to Manhood). 3. The menstrual cycle things (self explainitory, so we don't need all those details here). 4. Dietery and other Ritual Offerings (offered to the CREATOR)...just to name a few. May get into more later no time now. You mud dig deeper than these false opinions...go there and find out from your elders?
Good post bro. I was recently looking at the Bamileke tribes of cameroon on wiki,....lol. It stated they migrated to their current location from the area of Egypt around the 9th Century, in other words, just yesterday. Why is it so hard for these fools to admit Aa ancestors migrated to WA bringing Torah rituals with them. Dont know much about the Bamileke but it proves Nile Valley westward migration. This fool looms had the nerve to ask how do WA tribal religions relate to scripture, really? What have I been doing this whole time? All while responding to my post refrencing a West African exoplorer desribing Negroe Torah observers. Lol. Trolls never respond to anything worthwhile. If they do respond they wont address the info as if u didnt write it.
Black Deal

Haslet, TX

#39436 Oct 11, 2012
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't require commandments told too me or so say etched in stone..CREATOR puts this in the hearts of "only" HIS children the Ysraelites which will teach them to U the Gentiles on this Earth
613 commandments

Man you best get busy obeying commandments if you Israelite
Black Deal

Haslet, TX

#39437 Oct 11, 2012
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because the verse reads created "thru him" for him-does NOT allow you to assume that the hims were the same..created thru him (this is The Father or CREATOR) for him (The Son or Christ)..the "him" are 2 separate individuals, not the same person! Chech this out man..when Christ died this is showing you that The Father CREATOR still lives! Had CREATOR so say died the world and everything surrounding would've went nonexistent immediately..CREATOR says HE is the Alpha & Omega..nothing is before not after..so who woke Christ on the 3rd day? Who sent angels to move the stone so he may wlk out? Your belief has holes in it if you believe Christ is CREATOR
Who be the Word?
Black Deal

Haslet, TX

#39438 Oct 11, 2012
Judah wrote:
<quoted text> Good post bro. I was recently looking at the Bamileke tribes of cameroon on wiki,....lol. It stated they migrated to their current location from the area of Egypt around the 9th Century, in other words, just yesterday. Why is it so hard for these fools to admit Aa ancestors migrated to WA bringing Torah rituals with them. Dont know much about the Bamileke but it proves Nile Valley westward migration. This fool looms had the nerve to ask how do WA tribal religions relate to scripture, really? What have I been doing this whole time? All while responding to my post refrencing a West African exoplorer desribing Negroe Torah observers. Lol. Trolls never respond to anything worthwhile. If they do respond they wont address the info as if u didnt write it.
If they obeyed them commandments then why you aint doing that then?
Phaed

Haslet, TX

#39439 Oct 11, 2012
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>613 commandments

Man you best get busy obeying commandments if you Israelite
Cool..but you Heathens that do not know about the other 603 Commandments and "think" the bible has everything you'll need to obtain salvation will surely die from ignorance..woe unto you and the many other Heathen Nations that are deceived by a bible that's clearly diluted, tampered with and purposely altered by word-play!! Woe to your soul that it may fall to the depths of hell unknowingly woe to the Heathens responsible for this mischief!! Woe too you as well 3 times the wrath you will b given

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are black women so unattractive? (Aug '15) 1 min tameka 89
White men are the solution for the single black... 11 min The Power Of Mast... 120
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min mdbuilder 1,508,462
Bright side of Trumpcare. 56 min Kip 9
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 1 hr misfit 0676 2,009
White people invented rap music. (Mar '16) 1 hr Blackman 22
TRUMPCARE ~ is DEAD!! 1 hr Marcus Washington 27
fake hate crime again. 1 hr Kip 18
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr BigSomali 1,410
More from around the web