Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
there's nothing in the traditional religions of the igbo, or other trans-atlantic slave trade related tribes of WA, that identify similar patriarchs who we find in the bible.
can you find abraham or jacob in their traditional religions? anything similar to them, anywhere?
this is one of your big problems, judah.
the ghana in hitman's post is talking bout the empire, not the current nation of ghana. we already know that there was a significant 'israelite' presence among the mande tribes who developed those empires.
"there's nothing in the traditional religions of the igbo, or other trans-atlantic slave trade related tribes of WA, that identify similar patriarchs who we find in the bible."
This is absolutely false in IMO. But your entitled to your own opinion.
Phaed

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>Jacob aint no Hebrew name devil
Jacob is the name those Heathens chose in the place of his Hebrew name which is pronounced Yahcoo
Phaed

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>Obey commandments then
I don't require commandments told too me or so say etched in stone..CREATOR puts this in the hearts of "only" HIS children the Ysraelites which will teach them to U the Gentiles on this Earth
Phaed

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>RELIGION KILLERS is what Hebrew Israelites is an they knows this
AGREED..CREATOR spoke all into being/existing and HE commands all to follow HIS rules/regulations or suffer the consequences, simple as that!!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't require commandments told too me or so say etched in stone..CREATOR puts this in the hearts of "only" HIS children the Ysraelites which will teach them to U the Gentiles on this Earth
But it shall come to pass, if you will not hearken unto the voice of the LORD your God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command you this day; that all these curses shall come upon you, and overtake you.

For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

1 John 2:4

Whoever says “I know him” but does not keep his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
Mark

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>unless jeffs in ethiopia i dnt think so! bible say ethiopian are against us we see this, thats al; we needs to know is how to handle them! we gone rule over the Ethiopians to! we mite get they Land coming up soon its american born ethiopians want to be like us! everybody want s to be like us we ruling over they ass, all else getting wiped out!drop that occult mess an come on in! me you 1 on 1 in the morning, i got over proof the jews are the christans an them peoples in New testament! this gone Put hole in yo Back!gone see straight thru you!Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.
- Colossians 3:11
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:The_inspect...
Mark

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

TRUTH HITMAN IS BACK wrote:
<quoted text> poor JEWS not just poor JEWs man come on Joseph of Arimathea was wealthy AND he follwed Christ as well THESE are the FIRST CHRISTIANS MARK NONE where WHITE ROMANS
Christian Catacombs:
The Catacombs of Rome (Italian: Catacombe di Roma) are ancient catacombs, underground burial places under or near Rome, Italy, of which there are at least forty, some discovered only in recent decades
Catacomb Locations:
Catacombs of Marcellinus and Peter.
http://truthhitman.com/wp-content/uploads/201...
Catacombs of Domitilla
Catacombs of Commodilla
Catacombs of Praetextatus
Catacombs of Priscilla
Those were the FIRST CHRISTANS who were just LOST HEBREWS living in ROME these are the GENTILES that PAUL was sent too. THESE are the GENTILES who became Chritain
Why you are missing the basics while you pretend to be master of Torah? You see, no matter how much you read the bible, you ultimately fail to understand Bible words, only for the reason that the bible was not created for your people (false hebrews)

The first Christians were Jews only. They inhabited the cities of Galilee (a region of Israel). They were poor people, like Jesus, most of them woodworkers. Some were friends of John the Baptist, a great fearless prophet. All these people spoke Aramaic, a Semitic language related to Hebrew,which by those times had already been extinct (all Jews during the time of Jesus spoke Aramaic).

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Who-Were-the-E...

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeremiah 31;31;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Jeremiah 31:32;Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:'Jeremiah 31:33'But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.they cant steal whats in our hearts we good to good this round!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

you see king Josiah, was at that Babylonian Egyptian religious system that was in our Land!that was making us Fall, we under they Babylonian system with that Christ mess, the son of a god an he being the demi-god,ok check this,it get deep,2 Kings 23:13;And the high places that were before Jerusalem, which were on the right hand of the mount of corruption, which Solomon the king of Israel had builded for Ashtoreth the abomination of the Zidonians, and for Chemosh the abomination of the Moabites, and for Milcom the abomination of the children of Ammon, did the king defile.This what made Kingdom Fall what King Solomon did, he let the Devil system into the Land,King Josiah was taking them an it OUT,them systems going to be of Amorite in origin,2 Kings 23:14;And he brake in pieces the images, and cut down the groves, and filled their places with the bones of men.2 Kings 23:15;Moreover the altar that was at Bethel, and the high place which Jeroboam the son of Nebat, who made Israel to sin, had made, both that altar and the high place he brake down, and burned the high place, and stamped it small to powder, and burned the grove.this would be an ATTACK on them Sepharvaim, that was set up in 721 by the Assyrians 2 Kings 17:24;an they was in Bethel; 2 Kings 17:27;Then the king of Assyria commanded, saying, Carry thither one of the priests whom ye brought from thence; and let them go and dwell there, and let him teach them the manner of the God of the land you is the manner of the god of the Land was Hathor what Jeroboam had,brung from Egypt, an the king of Babylon ask for Bro in 721BC to help the Sepharvaim,they brung him back. ok 100 years later king Josiah, was trying to get all of them out the Land,an he was at them with his whole Heart!2 Kings 23:16;And as Josiah turned himself, he spied the sepulchres that were there in the mount, and sent, and took the bones out of the sepulchres, and burned them upon the altar, and polluted it, according to the word of the LORD which the man of God proclaimed, who proclaimed these words.king Josiah KILLED THEY PRIEST which whould up set them in Babylon an put they Evil system on the Move, as long as they had a light! a system of Evilness in our Land, they stay at Bay,but when we Attacked that Amorite system they came,2 Kings 23:19;And all the houses also of the high places that were in the cities of Samaria, which the kings of Israel had made to provoke the LORD to anger, Josiah took away, and did to them according to all the acts that he had done in Bethel.KING JOSIAH HAD POWER OVER THE 10 tribes thats was in Judah because the Assyrians had ran them into Judah doing King Hezekiah Days we was still there, so king Josiah with Yisrael that was in Judah they would go an Attack the peoples living in Samaria them Jews them sepahrvaims an others, 2 Kings 23:20;And he slew all the priests of the high places that were there upon the altars, and burned men's bones upon them, and returned to Jerusalem.SEE they attacked them devils an made it back to the strong Hold, but some Years Later LUCIFER THE BABYLONIAN KING CAME HIMSELF! an they was putting peoples eyes out, an they had a CREW OF SCYTIAN KILLERS WITH THEM an they would wipe us out, because we wouldnt let that babylonian system Jeroboam brung to our Land, we didnt hold fast to the Law, an CREATORS wrath was at us,look King Josiah wasnt having non of that in Jerusalem,2 Kings 23:23;But in the eighteenth year of king Josiah, wherein this passover was holden to the LORD in Jerusalem.2 Kings 23:24;Moreover the workers with familiar spirits, and the wizards, and the images, and the idols, and all the abominations that were spied in the land of Judah and in Jerusalem, did Josiah put away, that he might perform the words of the law which were written in the book that Hilkiah the priest found in the house of the LORD. ok when the Babylonian came to Judah an tried to set up a King they was trying that same mess they do today! THIS is a Babylonian system!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

«The Scythians possessed the land of Chaldea (Mesopotamia) for 1500 years before any other nations and they are the oldest people of the earth vying even the Egyptians in ancestry».Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.
- Colossians 3:11 got these fools worshipping with the DEVIL, an the books the sepharvaim priest wrote

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Magog was one of the sons of Japheth3 and his descendants are often referred to by their Greek name, the Scythians. 4 One of the earliest references to Magog was by Hesiod, "the father of Greek didactic poetry," who identified Magog with the Scythians and southern Russia in the 7th century B.C, The various descendants of Magog terrorized the southern steppes of Russia from the Ukraine to the Great Wall of China. In the 9th century B.C. a number of nomadic tribes created a new state in the region of Lake Van in present-day Turkey, which immediately became a competitor of Assyria. The Assyrians called this state Urartu. The Urartean state quickly became powerful, and in the first half of the 8th century B.C. extended its rule over a wide area. In the 9th century B.C. a number of nomadic tribes created a new state in the region of Lake Van in present-day Turkey, which immediately became a competitor of Assyria. The Assyrians called this state Urartu. The Urartean state quickly became powerful, and in the first half of the 8th century B.C. extended its rule over a wide area.Herodotus indicates that the whole North Pontic steppe region, occupied in his time by the Scythians, belonged earlier to the Cimmerians. 12 Homer13 associated the Cimmerians with a fog-bound land, perhaps the Crimean peninsula on the north shore of the Black Sea. We know the descendants of Magog by their Greek designation as the Scythian s,We know the descendants of Magog by their Greek designation as the Scythian s, After being repulsed from Media, many of the later Scyths settled in PALESTINE, they aided the Babylonians with their ATTACK on the Hebrew Nation, jews today are descendent from Magog being a descendent of ASHKENAZ, they one family with many layers, Jews an Jewish people are Magog in his present state! in this modern times, It is provocative that even the name "Caucasus" appears to have been derived from Gog-hasan,

Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
You just killed Mark. You referenced the Britanica and they still voted your post down, some peole are beyond words.
Eldad the Danite, Leon Africanus and Mungo Park were explores who traveled all over Africa, including "Negroland" they wrote what they saw without bias or agenda.
Mungo Park Said this about the "Negroes" he encountered.
Travels in the interior of Africa
by Mungo Park.
pg.253
"There were MANY Yahudim living in Africa and among the "NEGROES" we found copies of the TORAH, BELIEF IN ONE GOD, AND A FUTURE STATE OF REWARD AND PUNISHMENT IS UNIVERSAL AMONG THEM.
PG 292
I discovered that the Negroes are in posession of a Arabic version of the Pentatauch of Moses which they call Taureta la Moose.
Pg 13
Both Free and enslaved perservere in maintaining the blind but harmless superstitions of their ancestors and are called by MOHAMADANS "Kafir" or "Infidels"
pg 249 and 250
A Child is named when it *7 or 8* days old. If they are asked for what reason then they offer a prayer on the appearence of a *new moon* the answers that custom has made it necessary to do it because there fathers did it.
pg 128
There were many "Jews" at Timbuktu but they all spoke arabic and used the same prayers as the Moors.
Throughout my postings here, Ive maintained that our ancestors observed these isralite rituals and another white historical account has proved me right.
cont.........
GOOOOOD POST I will use those sources from Mungo Park, I will look into that book. That is just more proff for us to use against these snakes on this thread.

And you see there is NO NEED for that DNA B.S too much history says we are the hebrews.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
«The Scythians possessed the land of Chaldea (Mesopotamia) for 1500 years before any other nations and they are the oldest people of the earth vying even the Egyptians in ancestry».Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.
- Colossians 3:11 got these fools worshipping with the DEVIL, an the books the sepharvaim priest wrote
Wrong sepharvaim(BABYLONIANS) did not write colossians Paul DID. When the scripture says Jew or Greek Scythian uncircumsion or no circumssion that is talking about the HEBREW who lived in scythia calling themselves scythians Hebrew greeks and uncircumssised Hebrews that live in Rome and other gentile countries.

The New testament was written ONLY for HEBREWS scattered into other countries PERIOD

1 Peter Chapter 1
1 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia

Those strangers wer HEBREWS that lived in gentile countries

James Chapter 1
James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting

Christs Brother said greetings to ALL 12 tribes scattered in gentile nations

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you are missing the basics while you pretend to be master of Torah? You see, no matter how much you read the bible, you ultimately fail to understand Bible words, only for the reason that the bible was not created for your people (false hebrews)
The first Christians were Jews only. They inhabited the cities of Galilee (a region of Israel). They were poor people, like Jesus, most of them woodworkers. Some were friends of John the Baptist, a great fearless prophet. All these people spoke Aramaic, a Semitic language related to Hebrew,which by those times had already been extinct (all Jews during the time of Jesus spoke Aramaic).
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Who-Were-the-E...
OK we know that already the point is

1.There were hebrews that lived in ROME

Acts Chapter 2
5 And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven

10 Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes

Rome was another home for HEBREW communities

And these HEBREW spoke LATIN

And you said that most hebrews were just carpenters what? You sound as if you have NEVER read scripture before.

Hell Peter was a FISHER man not a carpenter
Mark was a lawyer/publican
The saducess had there hands in all sorts of TRADE
Pauls family made TENTS

So what the HELL are you talking about man! and HEY JEFF this sounds JUST like you these are your comments completely off subject. Thats why you replied when I showed you the catacombs I knew that would PISS you off

So if you want understanding you have come to the RIGHT guy also what do you think about the BLACK RULERSHIP of EUROPE huh?
For starters check this out:

Landkreis Erding Historische Bildquellen that is GERMAN
http://www.ed-wappen.de/landk-hi.html

Scroll down to the 3 pic you will see this artifact

official emblem of the Prince-Bishop Johann Theodor
Stucco, painted, 1753, Hohenpolding, Church of the Visitation, chancel arch.
In addition to the chur Bavarian coat of arms (see Hedges) the chancel arch is the official emblem of the Prince-Bishop Johann Theodor seen with the arms of his diocese of Freising (Mohr), Regensburg (oblique bars) and as Liege (column), and his Wittelsbach trunk emblem inescutcheon
http://www.ed-wappen.de/images/johatheo.jpg

Look at the Bavarian coat of arms notice the NEGROES with CROWNS on their HEADS representing RULERSHIP in GERMANY That was Theodors Coat of Arms he was from a NOBLE NEGRO FAMILY

Any comments

That coat of Arms belongs to Prince-Bishop Johann Theodor
that HIS COATS OF ARMS any comments huh?
Phaed

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Dawit_Et wrote:
<quoted text>But it shall come to pass, if you will not hearken unto the voice of the LORD your God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command you this day; that all these curses shall come upon you, and overtake you.

For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

Whoever says “I know him” but does not keep his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
If U would've read into my comment..you'd have realized that I do adhere/do as those 613 Commandments instruct-by the way who in religion decided mankind were to only be given 10 of the 613 Original Commandments?-this is my point since YOU chose voluntarily to make a remark on my post..maybe YOU can share w/ Our Hebraic Community on this thread the reason the Western World biblio only mentions (10) when Moses was given 613? Now let me repeat..CREATOR puts in the hearts of HIS Children what's required, and not a watered down-version in book form that the churches of today distribute to ppl

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

<quoted text>Wrong sepharvaim(BABYLONIANS) is talking about the HEBREW who lived in scythia calling themselves scythians Hebrew greeks and uncircumssised Hebrews that live in Rome and other gentile countries.
mane you shot off! i thought we was gone have it out! YOU BEAT YO SELF UP! damn!! lol throw may hands up thats was such a crazy lazy reply
Phaed

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Dawit_Et wrote:
<quoted text>But it shall come to pass, if you will not hearken unto the voice of the LORD your God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command you this day; that all these curses shall come upon you, and overtake you.

If YOU can NOT answer my response to your remarks on my post..then scoot along about your bizness and hush up. I am calling YOU a liar for believing a lie and attempting to dilute the truth further as a personal assistant to The Demonized Leaders that have promoted propaganda thru the truth of my ancestors heritage made known by twisting it into religions such as Judaism, Catholicism, and Christianity etc!! If YOU follow a religion YOU are in cahoots w/ The Anti-Christ Agenda to mislead ppl

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Gentiles aint Israelites so stop lying
OH REALY! I will prove you wrong once again GENTILE MEANS NATIONS ISRAEL WAS SCATTERED among the NATIONS acting like the NATIONS meaning the HEBREWS that lived in Rome were doing the Roman thing practicing the Roman Culture and worshipping ZEUS

Ezekiel Chapter 20
32 And that which cometh into your mind shall not be at all, that ye say, We will be as the heathen, as the families of the countries, to serve wood and stone.

See Israel during the Time of Babylon was PARTICIPATing in Gentile Rituals and customs the HEBREWS in Babylon started to worshipp the gods of Babylon and also in Jerusalem they were worshipping the QUEEN of HEAVEN similar to your Christian Worship of the Woman Marry.

Ezekiel Chapter 25
Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because that Moab and Seir do say, Behold, the house of Judah is like unto all the heathen

So according to that the HEBREWS JUDAH was acting JUST like the GENTILES

Apocrypha: 2 Esdras Chapter 2
33 I Esdras received a charge of the Lord upon the mount Oreb, that I should go unto Israel; but when I came unto them, they set me at nought, and despised the commandment of the Lord.

34 And therefore I say unto you, O ye heathen, that hear and understand, look for your Shepherd, he shall give you everlasting rest; for he is nigh at hand, that shall come in the end of the world.

35 Be ready to the reward of the kingdom, for the everlasting light shall shine upon you for evermore.

So the Most High told Esdras to GO TO ISRAEL right? and according to the TEXT the HEBREWS DISPISED the word of GOD similar to what you do on this thread DEBATE etc So because they (the HEBREWS) DISPISED and did not follow GODS law they wer called

HEATHENS

SHALAM!
Phaed

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Dawit_Et wrote:

"If" CREATOR (did) give mankind a religion to follow besides HIS rules/regulations why are there more than (one) religion existing in the world? Who's right because there's a bunch of folks wrong as hell so-to-speak!! This is why we (The True Children of THE MOST HIGH) know its wrong to follow religions and now we are awakening to hmmm shed (light) on lies, yea I'm grinning because you had better start questioning your own stance in life before you find your life at wits end traveling down the path to destruction

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>OK we know that already the point is
1.There were hebrews that lived in ROME
Acts Chapter 2
5 And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven
10 Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes
Rome was another home for HEBREW communities
And these HEBREW spoke LATIN
And you said that most hebrews were just carpenters what? You sound as if you have NEVER read scripture before.
Hell Peter was a FISHER man not a carpenter
Mark was a lawyer/publican
The saducess had there hands in all sorts of TRADE
Pauls family made TENTS
So what the HELL are you talking about man! and HEY JEFF this sounds JUST like you these are your comments completely off subject. Thats why you replied when I showed you the catacombs I knew that would PISS you off
So if you want understanding you have come to the RIGHT guy also what do you think about the BLACK RULERSHIP of EUROPE huh?
For starters check this out:
Landkreis Erding Historische Bildquellen that is GERMAN
http://www.ed-wappen.de/landk-hi.html
Scroll down to the 3 pic you will see this artifact
official emblem of the Prince-Bishop Johann Theodor
Stucco, painted, 1753, Hohenpolding, Church of the Visitation, chancel arch.
In addition to the chur Bavarian coat of arms (see Hedges) the chancel arch is the official emblem of the Prince-Bishop Johann Theodor seen with the arms of his diocese of Freising (Mohr), Regensburg (oblique bars) and as Liege (column), and his Wittelsbach trunk emblem inescutcheon
http://www.ed-wappen.de/images/johatheo.jpg
Look at the Bavarian coat of arms notice the NEGROES with CROWNS on their HEADS representing RULERSHIP in GERMANY That was Theodors Coat of Arms he was from a NOBLE NEGRO FAMILY
Any comments
That coat of Arms belongs to Prince-Bishop Johann Theodor
that HIS COATS OF ARMS any comments huh?
you is crazy no hebrews ruled europe, them was ethiopians, no hebrews, plus them others was sepharvaims,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 36,061 - 36,080 of93,668
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••