Hebrew Israelite
Phaed

Duson, LA

#32769 Jul 10, 2012
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>Man go be humble
Jesus tried tht and wht happened? So I learned a lesson right there..humble get you killed for nothing even whn innocent!! Hello?
Black Deal

United States

#32770 Jul 10, 2012
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
man..seed means bloodline, not adoption or conversion! Jacob seed is all by bloodline or lineage! The 12 Sons or Tribes are all blood brothers man..no adopted sons or mix of nationalities!! One Blood man..a white person can not qualify himself jus on faith, he may partake in the overall but it's not inherited if you aren't "seed" or by blood! Some of the stuff you say sound nice to other ppl hoping or wishing they could b in the 144,000 but it won't happen strictly bcz it's a blood inheritance! Naturally we know black man is first on Earth so we hv the birthright of being YAH firstborn...the blessing was given to Jacob which again will be a select group chose frm Black ppl..so both birthright/blessing go to a group chosen frm blck ppl! To think 2nd class citizens inheriting a portion is like asking THE CREATOR if HE is 2nd in line to anyone! HE is the ONE tht made this all possible..to show the Heathen Nations wht kind of GOD HE is HE allowed Heathens to enslave us for transgressions against HIM yet in return HE gives the least liked most hated ppl on this planet a birthright to enjoy for eternity! Thts a MIGHTY MAN worthy of praise..CREATOR YHWH
Man plenty of them white folks got black daddys in lineage

Stop lying

Black men still screwing them cave bitches to and aint gonna stop

Many black women aint got no man and cant find one neither

They single and cant mingle

Plenty black women turning dyke to and they look like men
Black Deal

United States

#32771 Jul 10, 2012
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
we'll see one day real soon..HE chose us over other nations/pplz! Sounds picky too me..
Either your ass believe or you dont

God does not show favoritism, but accepts men from every nation who fear Him and do what is right".(Acts 10:34-35)
Phaed

Duson, LA

#32772 Jul 10, 2012
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.

28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

29 Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:

30 Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Romans 3:22-31
You b in tht New Testament heavy huh? You scared of tht OG Old Testament, it's raw & rugged over there!!!
I'll hv my Tanakh soon..true heritage for true Hebrews!
See tht "yea we establish laws?"-tht was Heathens pushing man made traditions on the believers tht they themselves refused to follow The Law tht Moses presented!! I've read Yahushua the Hebrew versus the Greek Jesus and its unique to see Yahushua words in Hebrew translated properly in comparison to the Greek form of Jesus..Jesus is like Casper the friendly ghost whn Yahushua speaks and the room shake LOL!!
Phaed

Duson, LA

#32773 Jul 10, 2012
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>So you saying you aint gots to obey God?
I ain't Catholic so I'm not in a confession booth!! LOL..nice try but I don't owe U any explanation
Phaed

Duson, LA

#32774 Jul 10, 2012
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>Man plenty of them white folks got black daddys in lineage

Stop lying

Black men still screwing them cave bitches to and aint gonna stop

Many black women aint got no man and cant find one neither

They single and cant mingle

Plenty black women turning dyke to and they look like men
and plenty of them w/ white ppl w/ blck in em are disqualified-it doesn't change fact! Their Father may be a blood relative so black father gets it not Tiger Woods LMAO!!

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#32775 Jul 10, 2012
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
man..seed means bloodline, not adoption or conversion! Jacob seed is all by bloodline or lineage! The 12 Sons or Tribes are all blood brothers man..no adopted sons or mix of nationalities!! One Blood man..a white person can not qualify himself jus on faith, he may partake in the overall but it's not inherited if you aren't "seed" or by blood! Some of the stuff you say sound nice to other ppl hoping or wishing they could b in the 144,000 but it won't happen strictly bcz it's a blood inheritance! Naturally we know black man is first on Earth so we hv the birthright of being YAH firstborn...the blessing was given to Jacob which again will be a select group chose frm Black ppl..so both birthright/blessing go to a group chosen frm blck ppl! To think 2nd class citizens inheriting a portion is like asking THE CREATOR if HE is 2nd in line to anyone! HE is the ONE tht made this all possible..to show the Heathen Nations wht kind of GOD HE is HE allowed Heathens to enslave us for transgressions against HIM yet in return HE gives the least liked most hated ppl on this planet a birthright to enjoy for eternity! Thts a MIGHTY MAN worthy of praise..CREATOR YHWH
i can see the logic behind YHWH making the bm the foundation of his everlasting kingdom. but i don't think this comes to you like a winning lotto ticket. you gotta be right in the head and willing to put in work.

our disagreements aren't that serious. we both see aa as god's chosen (tribulation Elect). we just come at it from two different angles.

all that other stuff bout esau being the father of the white race, and native americans representing 'lost tribes', seems a little shaky...
Black Deal

United States

#32776 Jul 10, 2012
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
I ain't Catholic so I'm not in a confession booth!! LOL..nice try but I don't owe U any explanation
You owe God all your faith and obedience to

You gonna be judged just like rest of us

Keep thinking you aint got to do shit out here

Them real isrselites in bible obey God

Stop frontin
Black Deal

United States

#32777 Jul 10, 2012
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
You b in tht New Testament heavy huh? You scared of tht OG Old Testament, it's raw & rugged over there!!!
I'll hv my Tanakh soon..true heritage for true Hebrews!
See tht "yea we establish laws?"-tht was Heathens pushing man made traditions on the believers tht they themselves refused to follow The Law tht Moses presented!! I've read Yahushua the Hebrew versus the Greek Jesus and its unique to see Yahushua words in Hebrew translated properly in comparison to the Greek form of Jesus..Jesus is like Casper the friendly ghost whn Yahushua speaks and the room shake LOL!!
Why aint you obeying them laws then?

Man stop frontin
Ben Yisrael

United States

#32778 Jul 10, 2012
where is it in Bible that the peoples would get dispersed in Europe an live good? on the other hand we was told if we went into Africa WHAT WOULD HAPPEN THE CURSE MOSES TOLD THE PEOPLES ABOUT! we went into africa at the acknowledgment, of CREATOR,Jeremiah 42:9;And said unto them, Thus saith the LORD, the God of Israel, unto whom ye sent me to present your supplication before him;Jeremiah 42:10;If ye will still abide in this land, then will I build you, and not pull you down, and I will plant you, and not pluck you up: for I repent me of the evil that I have done unto you.Jeremiah 42:11;Be not afraid of the king of Babylon, of whom ye are afraid; be not afraid of him, saith the LORD: for I am with you to save you, and to deliver you from his hand. We was seen going into africa an all curses related to that an them peoples, so how they snick off to Europe to run Banks an live the good life? after running into Africa? to receive curses?this was in 588BC,the Hebrews that went into africa was scared of the Chaldeans,Jeremiah 42:11;Be not afraid of the king of Babylon, of whom ye are afraid; be not afraid of him, saith the LORD: for I am with you to save you, and to deliver you from his hand.Jeremiah 42:12;And I will shew mercies unto you, that he may have mercy upon you, and cause you to return to your own land.Jeremiah 42:13;But if ye say, We will not dwell in this land, neither obey the voice of the LORD your God,Jeremiah 42:14;Saying, No; but we will go into the land of Egypt, where we shall see no war, nor hear the sound of the trumpet, nor have hunger of bread; and there will we dwell:Jeremiah 42:15;And now therefore hear the word of the LORD, ye remnant of Judah; Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; If ye wholly set your faces to enter into Egypt, and go to sojourn there;Jeremiah 42:16;Then it shall come to pass, that the sword, which ye feared, shall overtake you there in the land of Egypt, and the famine, whereof ye were afraid, shall follow close after you there in Egypt; and there ye shall die.WE WOULD PUSH ON AWAY FROM EYGPT; just like we beleive in that jez-us mess,We knew the CREATOR word to be TRUE it was the ONLY WORD what the Prohehts said an they WROTE IT DO! the Bible didnt come from ORAL LAW like them jews got! WE the Hebrews got word FROM CREATOR with the SIGNS RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES, thats why they got us in WEST africa to forefill all Curses, the Hebrews went into africa By way of Eygpt an we was Removed by way of WEST AFRICA, thats why our like an history has been identical to 28 DEU because we was told already,The LORD hath said concerning you, O ye remnant of Judah; Go ye not into Egypt: know certainly that I have admonished you this day.read Jeremiah 42 u see we LIED BIG time Jeremiah 42:1 Then all the captains of the forces, and Johanan the son of Kareah, and Jezaniah the son of Hoshaiah, and all the people from the least even to the greatest, came near.3and said unto Jeremiah the prophet, Let, we pray thee, our supplication be accepted before thee, and pray for us unto the LORD thy God, even for all this remnant; for we are left but a few of many, as thine eyes do behold us:4That the LORD thy God may shew us the way wherein we may walk, and the thing that we may do.u see we lied! to the CREATOR,when we said that an JEREMIAH went to go see what he could do fo us! NOW check verse 5 out Then they said to Jeremiah, The LORD be a true and faithful witness amongst us, if we do not even according to all the word wherewith the LORD thy God shall send thee to us.u see it? u see what we said? that did us END go to verses 20 u see what it said?For you have deceived your own souls: for you sent me to the Lord our God, saying: Pray for us to the Lord our God, and according to all that the Lord our God shall say to thee, so declare unto us, and we will do it.,WE HAD TO BE STONE CRAZY TO PLAY WITH CREATOR! we the only peoples did that AN DIDNT GET AWAY! NOW THATS FO REAL!we didnt get away from Curses
Ben Yisrael

United States

#32779 Jul 10, 2012
OK this in 591 the Chaldeans are on the way, we would all run into Africa ,2 Kings 25:26;And all the people, both small and great, and the captains of the armies, arose, and came to Egypt: for they were afraid of the Chaldean .,ok lets look into The Prophet Ezekiel 23:1;The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,Ezekiel 23:2;Son of man, there were two women, the daughters of one mother:TWO peoples came from 1 momma,Ezekiel 23:3;And they committed whoredoms in Egypt; they committed whoredoms in their youth: there were their breasts pressed, and there they bruised the teats of their virginity.that gone be Jeroboam with that mess! we hadn't been fro Egypt that long an he bring Hathor the cow which Leads to Isis Horus,we was Fresh from Africa Egypt, that gone be after King Solomon, his Dady king David had got us alot of land,Ezekiel 23:4;And the names of them were Aholah the elder, and Aholibah her sister: and they were mine, and they bare sons and daughters. Thus were their names; Samaria is Aholah, and Jerusalem Aholibah.you see the Daughters was YAH's too,Ezekiel 23:5;And Aholah played the harlot when she was mine; and she doted on her lovers, on the Assyrians her neighbours,See we was playing around with the Assyrians Samaria was,Ezekiel 23:6;Which were clothed with blue, captains and rulers, all of them desirable young men, horsemen riding upon horses.they was rolling Fresh on them horses our women musta liked them to , like now white dude look her way they see dollar signs, an there aint NON,Ezekiel 23:7;Thus she committed her whoredoms with them, with all them that were the chosen men of Assyria, and with all on whom she doted: with all their idols she defiled herself. we seen that stuff they had, an wanted to be like them! our women will Break away first if there isnt truth in the Man,she gone go where she think she gone get provided for! like now! they see the white man as a provider, not seing the entrapment for dealing with them,Ezekiel 23:8;Neither left she her whoredoms brought from Egypt: for in her youth they lay with her, and they bruised the breasts of her virginity, and poured their whoredom upon her.Jeroboam Priest hood was tied into Egyptian religion systems,All the Animal worship was from Egypt. Ezekiel 23:9;Wherefore I have delivered her into the hand of her lovers, into the hand of the Assyrians, upon whom she doted, turned them against us, that Nation Assyria was taken over by Chaldean from Babylon,Ezekiel 23:10;These discovered her nakedness: they took her sons and her daughters, and slew her with the sword: and she became famous among women; for they had executed judgment upon her.all other women look at the Hebrew woman with scorn of they face!right now today!an the whiteman get the Hebrew woman with no effort! show them 100 you got the Average one with conversation behind , our males just jump head first,into white woman,Ezekiel 23:11;And when her sister Aholibah saw this, she was more corrupt in her inordinate love than she, and in her whoredoms more than her sister in her whoredoms.thats gone Be Jerusalem that King burning up Letter from CREATOR that Jeremiah wrote!King thru it in fire ok this gone be in 627BC we cool with Egypt an Assyria they would have 12 years left as an Empire Ezekiel 23:12;She doted upon the Assyrians her neighbours, captains and rulers clothed most gorgeously, horsemen riding upon horses, all of them desirable young men.Ezekiel 23:13;Then I saw that she was defiled, that they took both one way,Ezekiel 23:14;And that she increased her whoredoms: for when she saw men portrayed upon the wall, the images of the Chaldean portrayed with vermilion,thats gone be when the KING showed them DEVILS all that GOLD,king HEZEKIAH did,they seen it an went back an told it to the DEVIL SEED,Nebuchadnezzar-ii the Chaldean whom the Prophet Isaiah said was Lucifer meaning that they stole books that would make them smart! the LIGHT! this Part1#
Ben Yisrael

United States

#32780 Jul 10, 2012
Nebuchadnezzar II) 605 – 562 BC Chaldean king. Defeated the Egyptians and Assyrians at Carchemish. Is associated with Daniel in the Bible.ok lets see this its more
than 40 arrowhead varieties that can be traces back to the 9th. BCE in the Pontic-Caspian steppeand Transcaucasia. the Scythian s used them on Jerusalem,with the Chaldean s was Attacking Judah,Scythian trilobes ARROWHEADS were found at Tel Megadim, Atlit, Megiddo, Keisan, Shiqmona,Samaria, Tel Michal, Gezer, Tel en-Nasbeh, Jerusalem (in the City of David,Ketef Hinnom, and on the Southwestern Hill at Ashkelon, Ekron, Ashdod, Tel Batash, Tel el-Hesi, Lachish, Beth Shemesh, Gil’am, En-Gedi,Tel el-Mazar, Busayra, Tawilan, Umm el-Biyara, Tel ‘Ira, Jemmeh, Kadesh Barnea, Masos,Anthedon, Migdol in the Sinai, and other sites.Scythian Arrowheads,they stem from the Babylonian conquest and they are evidence of a garrison of imperial soldiers during this period. Thus, the arrowheads at Ekron were of Scythian origin,Those found at Ashkelon belong putatively to the Babylonian destructionlayer. At Jerusalem a couple trilobes were found in Babylonian destruction layer, one near atower thought to be used by the Babylonians and the other in the so-called House of Seals.SCRIBES GONE BE UP IN THERE!Scythian Chaldeans shot so many Arrows at them its still a bunch Left!Excavations of Scythian settlements throughout Russia and the Ukraine have yielded various objects which have also been found in the Middle Eastern areas which the Scythians invaded around the time of the Old Testament prophets.- The Scythians had a very specific style of arrowhead.The very same style of arrowhead was unearthed in Samaria, Lachish and Amman (Jordan).
- The same goes for Scythian horse bridles and iron axes.co-operation between the Scythians and the Babylonians, Indeed, there is both historical and archaeological evidence that the Scythians were mercenaries used by Nebuchadnezzar in his attack upon Jerusalem.Scythian arrowheads have been found around Jerusalem in the same material which dates to the Babylonian destruction of the city and temple, Nebuchadnezzar II began a small guerrilla warfare against Jerusalem; then, in 607 B.C., he dispatched a considerable army, and after a while began the siege in person. Jechonias, however, son of Jehoiakim, who as a lad of eighteen had succeeded his father, surrendered; 7000 men capable of bearing arms and 1000 workers in iron were carried away and made to form a colony on a canal near Nippur (the River Chobar mentioned in Ezekiel 1:1), and Zedekias was substituted for Jechonias as vassal King of Juda.
Ben Yisrael

United States

#32781 Jul 10, 2012
THE TALMUD VS THE SCRIPTURES AND THE LAW
TALMUD - The Body of Jewish Civil and ceremonial law and legend comprising the Mishnah and the Germra.
The Talmud is one of the "holy" books of Judaism. This book is held higher than scriptures in some forms of Judaism, this is stated in the Talmud.
Erubin 21b : "My son, be more careful in the observance of the words of the Scribes than in the words of the Torah (Old Testament).".
The Talmud is a collection of rabbinic writings. Jews say these writing are the oral law of Israel, everything Moses didn't write down on Mt. Sinai is said to be in the Talmud. Example: How to properly slaughter animals etc.
That's strange because no where in the 66 books of scripture or the books that were removed. Do we see any mention of a Talmud or oral law. Oral law is another name the Jews use for Talmud. The Laws Moses got from Yah was written down,ok Jonathan ben Uzziel According to local tradition ,burial place is located in Amuka.tells about this burial place: there is a large tree next to it, and the Ishmaelites bring oil and light a candle in his honor and make vows in his honor. The location of Yonatan ben Uzziel's burial place,Jonathan ben Uzziel is known as the author of Targum Jonathan. He is also said to have written a book of kabbalah known as Megadnim. He was one of the 80 tannaim who studied under Hillel the Elder.some say that any scholar who wished to differ in opinion with him was incapable of such;some say that The Talmud in Sukkah 28a tells that while he was absorbed in studying,if a bird flew over his head it would be burnt up in the air,to much evil,!,Yochanan ben Zakkai,,ok check this :in a move to secure some kind of terms for himself, had himself smuggled out of the city in a coffin and was brought before the Roman general Vespasian. In greeting the general, R. Yochanan referred to him as emperor of Rome an he was given land. then they build schools of all such the Roman general Vespasian hooked him up with land an these aer Jews that was placed in our land, years earlier ok Zakkai's school became a major source for the later Mishna, which records the work of the Tannaim, and a wellspring of Rabbinic Judaism.in 70 CE, Rabbi Yohanan ben Zakkai relocated to the city of Yavne/Jamnia, where he received permission from the Romans to found a school of Halakha (Jewish law).[1] Yavne was also the town where the Sanhedrin relocated after the destruction of the Temple. he got this power by helping the Romans off the remnant that was still in the land some descendents of the Returns from Babylon,some of our peoples had went to Africa to!we had been there for along time already,we was in places called Yeb, the island on the Nile at the border of Nubia, which was probably founded as a military installation in about 650 BC during Manasseh's reign when the Hebrews fled from the Assyrians where as the Hebrews went down into Nubia, u see a lot of Hebrews had started to move into Africa. the Greeks didn't come to 332.b,c, all Hebrews was moving into Africa! all aggression was coming from the east the Jews of 2kings 17,24 they was in the land helping the Romans,the sephardics had made it into north Africa ,the Jews assisted the Persians,the Jews was in our land when NEHEMIAH returned home,we never had a standing army!It was strangers in the whole land! the Jews the Arabs, then a few years later the Greeks!OUR peoples that went into Africa from 586 on to 70 ,a,d., the Hebrew land was held in strangers hands of every kind! an today that's their DNA, they trying to say is yisrael!, the sepharvaim have had control over our land since we ran off!an they r your Jews of Europe,an the ones from Babylon! ALL JEWS FROM BABYLON them are facts
Ben Yisrael

United States

#32782 Jul 10, 2012
Coat of arms of Pope Benedict XVI he got that up for some reason. then they got Obama in the DEATH HOUSE AKA white house,then they got AFRICOM up an running! the DEVIL is UP TO NO GOOD, they put the Black face up for a reason,the FIXING TO EAT AFRICA ALIVE!the WHITES AN CHINESE an INDIA an ARABS fixng to EAT THE AFRICANS like in the old days with the help of africans! Us Hebrews is the ONLY SOLUTION!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#32783 Jul 11, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>i can see the logic behind YHWH making the bm the foundation of his everlasting kingdom. but i don't think this comes to you like a winning lotto ticket. you gotta be right in the head and willing to put in work.

our disagreements aren't that serious. we both see aa as god's chosen (tribulation Elect). we just come at it from two different angles.

all that other stuff bout esau being the father of the white race, and native americans representing 'lost tribes', seems a little shaky...
The disagreement isn't serious? You don't believe in scripture, that is serious. You think the relations between Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is symbolic so what are the curses?

You never gave me an answer, yes you said slavery was the start of "new Israel" but you cannot answer why AAs are going through curses of Deuteronomy when they "just became Israel" and if they "just became Israel" why we're they punished with curses if they didn't recieve mosaic law?

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#32784 Jul 11, 2012
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a liar. R1b is nearly none existing in Africa. Here is the distrubition of R1b found in Africa:
Northern Africa - Total 5.9%
Central Sahel Region - Total 20%
Western Africa - Total 0%
Eastern Africa - Total 0%
Southern Africa - Total 0%
It is found a low percentages in North/Northeast Africa and Cameroon because of BACK migrations from Eurasia, stupid. R1b is not native to Africa, it and several other Eurasian lineages that also includes the SLC24A5 allele associated with light skin pigmentation in Eurasian populations were brought into Africa by Eurasian types via North/Northeast Africa , which is why North Africans as well as Northeast Africans carry traces of these none African haplogroups and alleles including the SLC24A5 allele, they represent gene flow from Eurasia into Africa showing to have occurred between 6 to 3 thousand years ago (kya), for the record these time lines matche up with the chronological age of R1b lineages found in Africa. R1b is not native to Africa, and its almost none existing in the African ancestors of African Americans.
LIAR???

TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR THERE YOU WILL FIND YOUR LIAR!!!

R1b OPHIR (AFRICA)

Cameroon: R1b-V88, a subclade specific to sub-Saharan Africa, is found in 60 to 95% of men in northern Cameroon. 15% THE REMAINDER OF THE COUNTRY!
http://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1b_...

SUDAN:HAUSA R1b 40.6%, ACCORDING to AMERICAN JOURNAL PHYSICAL ANTHROPOLOGY.

AROUND OPHIR (AFRICA)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-DNA_haplogroup...
Truth of God

Kensington, MD

#32785 Jul 11, 2012
ThatKidDizz wrote:
<quoted text>
The disagreement isn't serious? You don't believe in scripture, that is serious. You think the relations between Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is symbolic so what are the curses?
You never gave me an answer, yes you said slavery was the start of "new Israel" but you cannot answer why AAs are going through curses of Deuteronomy when they "just became Israel" and if they "just became Israel" why we're they punished with curses if they didn't recieve mosaic law?
You Satan bro.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#32786 Jul 11, 2012
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a liar. R1b is nearly none existing in Africa. Here is the distrubition of R1b found in Africa:
Northern Africa - Total 5.9%
Central Sahel Region - Total 20%
Western Africa - Total 0%
Eastern Africa - Total 0%
Southern Africa - Total 0%
It is found a low percentages in North/Northeast Africa and Cameroon because of BACK migrations from Eurasia, stupid. R1b is not native to Africa, it and several other Eurasian lineages that also includes the SLC24A5 allele associated with light skin pigmentation in Eurasian populations were brought into Africa by Eurasian types via North/Northeast Africa , which is why North Africans as well as Northeast Africans carry traces of these none African haplogroups and alleles including the SLC24A5 allele, they represent gene flow from Eurasia into Africa showing to have occurred between 6 to 3 thousand years ago (kya), for the record these time lines matche up with the chronological age of R1b lineages found in Africa. R1b is not native to Africa, and its almost none existing in the African ancestors of African Americans.
You LIAR, even you favorite website of all Wiki says you're a LIAR. They point to 20+ areas over the OPHIR continent!
Phaed

Duson, LA

#32787 Jul 11, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>i can see the logic behind YHWH making the bm the foundation of his everlasting kingdom. but i don't think this comes to you like a winning lotto ticket. you gotta be right in the head and willing to put in work.

It's allegory but a reality too! It's not a lottery, thts hw the "story" is interpreted but "right" in the head and putting in work!
Man no other ppl on this planet has put in more work (not just for self but forced to wrk for others w/ no compensation) and bn mentally beaten dwn to the point of self-destruct than black ppl over thousands of years! Black ppl hv paid a price thru out their existence to be benefactor/beneficiary...so you are the one tht lacks the foresight to see why YAH will gv The Kingdom to Black Ppl (The Elect) instead of all ppl having claim bcz only Black Ppl hv bn repeatedly enslaved and had their homeland (Alkebulan/Africa) pillaged, plundered and raped for its resources w/ no recompense..YAH sees who did this and yes HE is known for making innocent ppl pay a price for the guilty ones..the curses tht fell on us were bcz of wht our ancestors done 400 yrs prior yet it took 200 plus yrs for the shackles to be removed so don't gv me tht sh*t about some were innocent and don't deserve bcz YAH showed us all thru those enslavements tht everybody is held accountable in HIS EYES! Regardless if they're born into it or part of it initially!! There will be lots of so say innocent ppl suffering for their forefathers but thts how sh*t goes..take it up w/ YHWH and challenge HIS decision based on mere Man pov instead of taking heed to historical accts where HE did as HE pleases like against us for our forefathers misdeeds
Phaed

Duson, LA

#32788 Jul 11, 2012
ThatKidDizz wrote:
<quoted text>The disagreement isn't serious? You don't believe in scripture, that is serious. You think the relations between Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is symbolic so what are the curses?

He does not comprehend the magnitude of this prophecy..it's all blood-ties..blood shed and blood relatives!! I will not allow a non relative to take part on my acct! I may show this person some reward but to stand with me among "The Elect" no indeed! Tht would piss THE MOST HIGH off and HE looked dwn and saw compassion being shown frm the very ppl tht no compassion was given too!! This is why YAH is so angry w/ the devils and YAH is gonna cause even some of us tht don't hv the heart to kp Heathens frm eating at the table of The Elect keep em away and made to do! It's a point being made here..not a symbolic event but a point established for all too see

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Notliz 1,643,739
White people stole from everyone in history wit... (Feb '12) 14 min Santiago Matamoras 211
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 39 min Santiago Matamoras 1,602
How often did slaves need to be whipped? 1 hr Harvey Weinstein 1
Can AA's EVER be Troll-free? 1 hr Blackhead Popper 2
Mouthy know-it-all BW. ugh... 1 hr KIR SUCKA 11
NFL ratings slump getting worse with no end in... 1 hr Blackhead Popper 8
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 2 hr Dixieeland 119
Homogeneity Is The ONLY Way To MAGA 4 hr KIR SUCKA 28
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 5 hr NotSoDivineMsM 390
More from around the web