Phaed

Carencro, LA

#32758 Jul 10, 2012
Phaed wrote:
We were freed 150 yrs ago but some of y'all got shackles on your mind..scared to think outside the box! This is y CREATOR selects HIS Elect frm the Strongest of BROTHAZ!! B fearless..the only one we should fear is THE HOLY ONE! I plan to bust heads and take names later..this is not hatred but a fulfillment of script (Gen 3:15) states attack the head!! How do u attack the head? Thru knowledge..knowing self..overstanding the struggles tht took place to get to this point and now it's showtime!! I live in the south where we bust headz and I kno who "I am" is!!
Let the trumpet sound dammit!! Let the music play..no coward here, YAH don't create punks/chumps!!
Black Deal

United States

#32759 Jul 10, 2012
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>. No duh, lol.
(KJV)John 17:9
I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.
Them is Israel dip shit. Not for the world is your Heathen ass. Get it
So you can save John 3 .16. John wasn't talking about everyone in that verse and JN 17. 9. Proves that
Dude shutup and and listen for once. You teaching bible interpretation is like Britany spears giving singing lessons to Whitney Houston
Many called but few chosen so you ignorant to gospel

If folks repent they get saved and skin color aint got shit to do with it neither

Jesus talking about folks who gots saved and be belonging to him to and that be some non isrselites to so you lying

But that what devils do

Go preach gospel

Rom. 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

John 3:16
God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever shall believe in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.
Black Deal

United States

#32760 Jul 10, 2012
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO them fools don't realize the birthright to Heaven is for us bcz they 4got about Jacob had it for his descendants! Looms ask me where I got the idea frm? SMH!! Hey Loomz..Jacob Seed gets the blessing of Heaven tht Isaac gv Jacob, this is y Esau despised his true birthright and sold it for bullsh*t long b4 Isaac spoke the blessing to Jacob! Read the allegory and pick up on how the birthright is supposedly sold b4 the blessing is given bcz in actuality if you swop races for names like Esau represent White Man and Jacob represents Black Man..who is the oldest race on this planet? Black ppl! This being fact, then y do I see ppl argue over Adam is white or black whn it's proven tht Black Man has bn on this planet longer than white man! CREATOR made Man in HIS own image..and referred to the serpent in Genesis 3:1 as a shrewd animal meaning part of the animal kingdom not The Kingdom of YAH..man image is liken to YAH!!
Man obey all them commandments then

You say you gots heaven then act like it instead of frontin
Black Deal

United States

#32761 Jul 10, 2012
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>. No duh, lol.
(KJV)John 17:9
I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.
Them is Israel dip shit. Not for the world is your Heathen ass. Get it
So you can save John 3 .16. John wasn't talking about everyone in that verse and JN 17. 9. Proves that
Dude shutup and and listen for once. You teaching bible interpretation is like Britany spears giving singing lessons to Whitney Houston
God does not show favoritism, but accepts men from every nation who fear Him and do what is right".

Acts 10:34-35

You need Christ like the rest of us do
Black Deal

United States

#32762 Jul 10, 2012
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO them fools don't realize the birthright to Heaven is for us bcz they 4got about Jacob had it for his descendants! Looms ask me where I got the idea frm? SMH!! Hey Loomz..Jacob Seed gets the blessing of Heaven tht Isaac gv Jacob, this is y Esau despised his true birthright and sold it for bullsh*t long b4 Isaac spoke the blessing to Jacob! Read the allegory and pick up on how the birthright is supposedly sold b4 the blessing is given bcz in actuality if you swop races for names like Esau represent White Man and Jacob represents Black Man..who is the oldest race on this planet? Black ppl! This being fact, then y do I see ppl argue over Adam is white or black whn it's proven tht Black Man has bn on this planet longer than white man! CREATOR made Man in HIS own image..and referred to the serpent in Genesis 3:1 as a shrewd animal meaning part of the animal kingdom not The Kingdom of YAH..man image is liken to YAH!!
God does not show favoritism, but accepts men from every nation who fear Him and do what is right".(Acts 10:34-35)
Phaed

Carencro, LA

#32763 Jul 10, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>i'm not really sure what you're saying. you think the blessing and birthright are the same thing? you don't think it's possible for someone to 'convert' to judaism (like a wp), or if they do they a 2nd class israelite with an '*' next to their name??

you seem to be making this *ALL* bout race, and i don't think it is. imo, there's a racial component but not everything is race.
man..seed means bloodline, not adoption or conversion! Jacob seed is all by bloodline or lineage! The 12 Sons or Tribes are all blood brothers man..no adopted sons or mix of nationalities!! One Blood man..a white person can not qualify himself jus on faith, he may partake in the overall but it's not inherited if you aren't "seed" or by blood! Some of the stuff you say sound nice to other ppl hoping or wishing they could b in the 144,000 but it won't happen strictly bcz it's a blood inheritance! Naturally we know black man is first on Earth so we hv the birthright of being YAH firstborn...the blessing was given to Jacob which again will be a select group chose frm Black ppl..so both birthright/blessing go to a group chosen frm blck ppl! To think 2nd class citizens inheriting a portion is like asking THE CREATOR if HE is 2nd in line to anyone! HE is the ONE tht made this all possible..to show the Heathen Nations wht kind of GOD HE is HE allowed Heathens to enslave us for transgressions against HIM yet in return HE gives the least liked most hated ppl on this planet a birthright to enjoy for eternity! Thts a MIGHTY MAN worthy of praise..CREATOR YHWH
Black Deal

United States

#32764 Jul 10, 2012
Phaed wrote:
We were freed 150 yrs ago but some of y'all got shackles on your mind..scared to think outside the box! This is y CREATOR selects HIS Elect frm the Strongest of BROTHAZ!! B fearless..the only one we should fear is THE HOLY ONE! I plan to bust heads and take names later..this is not hatred but a fulfillment of script (Gen 3:15) states attack the head!! How do u attack the head? Thru knowledge..knowing self..overstanding the struggles tht took place to get to this point and now it's showtime!! I live in the south where we bust headz and I kno who "I am" is!!
Man go be humble
Phaed

Carencro, LA

#32765 Jul 10, 2012
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>Man obey all them commandments then

You say you gots heaven then act like it instead of frontin
it hasn't bn delivered yet...more prophecies to fulfill like death/destruction..patience, I got plenty
Black Deal

United States

#32766 Jul 10, 2012
Phaed wrote:
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.

28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

29 Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:

30 Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Romans 3:22-31
Black Deal

United States

#32767 Jul 10, 2012
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
it hasn't bn delivered yet...more prophecies to fulfill like death/destruction..patience, I got plenty
So you saying you aint gots to obey God?
Phaed

Carencro, LA

#32768 Jul 10, 2012
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>God does not show favoritism, but accepts men from every nation who fear Him and do what is right".(Acts 10:34-35)
we'll see one day real soon..HE chose us over other nations/pplz! Sounds picky too me..
Phaed

Carencro, LA

#32769 Jul 10, 2012
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>Man go be humble
Jesus tried tht and wht happened? So I learned a lesson right there..humble get you killed for nothing even whn innocent!! Hello?
Black Deal

United States

#32770 Jul 10, 2012
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
man..seed means bloodline, not adoption or conversion! Jacob seed is all by bloodline or lineage! The 12 Sons or Tribes are all blood brothers man..no adopted sons or mix of nationalities!! One Blood man..a white person can not qualify himself jus on faith, he may partake in the overall but it's not inherited if you aren't "seed" or by blood! Some of the stuff you say sound nice to other ppl hoping or wishing they could b in the 144,000 but it won't happen strictly bcz it's a blood inheritance! Naturally we know black man is first on Earth so we hv the birthright of being YAH firstborn...the blessing was given to Jacob which again will be a select group chose frm Black ppl..so both birthright/blessing go to a group chosen frm blck ppl! To think 2nd class citizens inheriting a portion is like asking THE CREATOR if HE is 2nd in line to anyone! HE is the ONE tht made this all possible..to show the Heathen Nations wht kind of GOD HE is HE allowed Heathens to enslave us for transgressions against HIM yet in return HE gives the least liked most hated ppl on this planet a birthright to enjoy for eternity! Thts a MIGHTY MAN worthy of praise..CREATOR YHWH
Man plenty of them white folks got black daddys in lineage

Stop lying

Black men still screwing them cave bitches to and aint gonna stop

Many black women aint got no man and cant find one neither

They single and cant mingle

Plenty black women turning dyke to and they look like men
Black Deal

United States

#32771 Jul 10, 2012
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
we'll see one day real soon..HE chose us over other nations/pplz! Sounds picky too me..
Either your ass believe or you dont

God does not show favoritism, but accepts men from every nation who fear Him and do what is right".(Acts 10:34-35)
Phaed

Carencro, LA

#32772 Jul 10, 2012
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.

28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

29 Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:

30 Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Romans 3:22-31
You b in tht New Testament heavy huh? You scared of tht OG Old Testament, it's raw & rugged over there!!!
I'll hv my Tanakh soon..true heritage for true Hebrews!
See tht "yea we establish laws?"-tht was Heathens pushing man made traditions on the believers tht they themselves refused to follow The Law tht Moses presented!! I've read Yahushua the Hebrew versus the Greek Jesus and its unique to see Yahushua words in Hebrew translated properly in comparison to the Greek form of Jesus..Jesus is like Casper the friendly ghost whn Yahushua speaks and the room shake LOL!!
Phaed

Carencro, LA

#32773 Jul 10, 2012
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>So you saying you aint gots to obey God?
I ain't Catholic so I'm not in a confession booth!! LOL..nice try but I don't owe U any explanation
Phaed

Carencro, LA

#32774 Jul 10, 2012
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>Man plenty of them white folks got black daddys in lineage

Stop lying

Black men still screwing them cave bitches to and aint gonna stop

Many black women aint got no man and cant find one neither

They single and cant mingle

Plenty black women turning dyke to and they look like men
and plenty of them w/ white ppl w/ blck in em are disqualified-it doesn't change fact! Their Father may be a blood relative so black father gets it not Tiger Woods LMAO!!

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#32775 Jul 10, 2012
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
i can see the logic behind YHWH making the bm the foundation of his everlasting kingdom. but i don't think this comes to you like a winning lotto ticket. you gotta be right in the head and willing to put in work.

our disagreements aren't that serious. we both see aa as god's chosen (tribulation Elect). we just come at it from two different angles.

all that other stuff bout esau being the father of the white race, and native americans representing 'lost tribes', seems a little shaky...
Black Deal

United States

#32776 Jul 10, 2012
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
I ain't Catholic so I'm not in a confession booth!! LOL..nice try but I don't owe U any explanation
You owe God all your faith and obedience to

You gonna be judged just like rest of us

Keep thinking you aint got to do shit out here

Them real isrselites in bible obey God

Stop frontin
Black Deal

United States

#32777 Jul 10, 2012
Phaed wrote:
<quoted text>
You b in tht New Testament heavy huh? You scared of tht OG Old Testament, it's raw & rugged over there!!!
I'll hv my Tanakh soon..true heritage for true Hebrews!
See tht "yea we establish laws?"-tht was Heathens pushing man made traditions on the believers tht they themselves refused to follow The Law tht Moses presented!! I've read Yahushua the Hebrew versus the Greek Jesus and its unique to see Yahushua words in Hebrew translated properly in comparison to the Greek form of Jesus..Jesus is like Casper the friendly ghost whn Yahushua speaks and the room shake LOL!!
Why aint you obeying them laws then?

Man stop frontin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,232,301
The White Man Is The Devil...Really! 9 min Black Power 24
why do white people hate other races so much 11 min UruEuWauWau 367
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 18 min UruEuWauWau 290
What is a black sellout? Do you know? 25 min Broken Synthesis 196
No estimation of gain for USA for being issuer ... 30 min Tae Yang 3
The Russian Federation issues travel warning fo... 32 min Tae Yang 4
Jesus Christ was a black Jew. Double low Race f... 43 min Phoenix Ascended 138
Child Sexual Abuse Rampant On Sioux Indian Rese... 1 hr RealTalk 26
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 5 hr Stupid Thread 6,796
More from around the web