Somali and Eritrean Black Women Got T...
Ugh

Houston, TX

#385 Apr 11, 2014
Hani wrote:
<quoted text>
it has everything to do with your comment about khalisa and her weird comments. Didn't you suspect her of being hoa? The quote I posted is more proof that she is hoa.
Well, that's between you and her. She told the forum she is a Jamaican/Haitian, turned Muslim Woman. Go figure, though (fist-bump).

“Never suffer fools gladly.”

Level 2

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#386 Apr 11, 2014
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you trying to pass yourself off as a HoA when you are not! Kinda funny, too. But you're cool. You're an intelligent chick and I like talking to intelligent people.(Fist-Bump).
LOL what? When did I EVER try to pass myself off as HoA???? Are you insane?

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

Since: Jan 14

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#388 Apr 11, 2014
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE wrote:
any women looks better than the caucasian women. white woman age fast.. they look like lizards by their 25th birthday
hell yea! They even shed their skin lije lizards!
Ugh

Houston, TX

#389 Apr 11, 2014
Khalisa wrote:
<quoted text> LOL what? When did I EVER try to pass myself off as HoA???? Are you insane?
Who is the lady in your avatar? She looks like a HoA. Is that you or a younger Iman?:-D
Ugh

Houston, TX

#390 Apr 11, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> hell yea! They even shed their skin lije lizards!
Haha....kinda funny you said that. I notice their skin is scaly too. I knew this White chick in college. We was talking in a dorm room among friends. And we was up-close sitting and facing each others. She had on some shorts and had her legs folded into the chair (like kids do). And I just so happened to really see her thighs up-close.

It looked like the skin was "cracked." The texture, kinda rough. It looked the same way snake's do when they crawl out their old skins. That was the first thing that came to my mind when I seen her flesh close-up.

“Love Being Bantu Kenyan”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Lamu, Kenya

#391 Apr 13, 2014
Ugh wrote:
@Kenyanboy,
They look good, bro..I seen better beauty among them than that, though. They got the whole package as I stated in this thread but their attitudes and being hypocritical at Americans make them come across as stuck-up and on a high-horse.
They look better than most Caucasian women...no doubt!
So, good for them. Their men are blessed with women like that. And they should mate within. No sense of them dating out. They can only trade down in that regard. Haha.
Yes, they are beautiful.

“Never suffer fools gladly.”

Level 2

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#392 Apr 15, 2014
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is the lady in your avatar? She looks like a HoA. Is that you or a younger Iman?:-D
She's not HoA, she's Jamaican. Her name's Kai Newman.
Ugh

Houston, TX

#393 Apr 15, 2014
Khalisa wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not HoA, she's Jamaican. Her name's Kai Newman.
Oh my bad. So, it's not you? Do you wish to look like her or something? Just asking. I think with your own intellects, you can hold your own appeal because it will shine right through you.:-)

“Never suffer fools gladly.”

Level 2

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#394 Apr 15, 2014
Ugh wrote:
Oh my bad. So, it's not you? Do you wish to look like her or something? Just asking. I think with your own intellects, you can hold your own appeal because it will shine right through you.:-)
I always post random photos of beautiful black women as my avatar pix. I used to post my own photos online long ago but trolls were stealing my pics and cyberstalking me, and being all-around annoying. So I don't do it anymore.
Ugh

Houston, TX

#395 Apr 15, 2014
Khalisa wrote:
<quoted text> I always post random photos of beautiful black women as my avatar pix. I used to post my own photos online long ago but trolls were stealing my pics and cyberstalking me, and being all-around annoying. So I don't do it anymore.
Interesting. Don't blame you, though. I wouldn't even think about posting my real pic on this site. This site is the pit. Lol. People here looking to attack you. Every Woman, Man for themselves. Even still, it's nice when you find a few others like yourself where they sound delightfully intelligent and knows more than just the stuff that goes on in Black community/culture in the U.S.

You fit that image which lead me to ask you something. Do you really hate BM with a passion or, is it just toward those Thug Types? To be honest, when I first started getting a hold of your threads and posts, I noticed how knowledgeable you are. Even in areas I'm highly interested in.....like Somalia Women and the HoA. As much as I tried to critical of you though, I kept coming up with thoughts of how well-versed you are, and an Intellect.

I consider myself as such but in no way do I try to flaunt it. I'm critical of Black American Women and Men, too. However, I never pass up an opportunity to recognize a few gems among them, though. So, what's the deal with you and Black Men? Be frank, too.(Fist-bump).

“Never suffer fools gladly.”

Level 2

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#396 Apr 15, 2014
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. Don't blame you, though. I wouldn't even think about posting my real pic on this site. This site is the pit. Lol. People here looking to attack you. Every Woman, Man for themselves. Even still, it's nice when you find a few others like yourself where they sound delightfully intelligent and knows more than just the stuff that goes on in Black community/culture in the U.S.
You fit that image which lead me to ask you something. Do you really hate BM with a passion or, is it just toward those Thug Types? To be honest, when I first started getting a hold of your threads and posts, I noticed how knowledgeable you are. Even in areas I'm highly interested in.....like Somalia Women and the HoA. As much as I tried to critical of you though, I kept coming up with thoughts of how well-versed you are, and an Intellect.
I consider myself as such but in no way do I try to flaunt it. I'm critical of Black American Women and Men, too. However, I never pass up an opportunity to recognize a few gems among them, though. So, what's the deal with you and Black Men? Be frank, too.(Fist-bump).
I grew up with a father who provided for us, would have gone to hell and back to protect us and would have punched the lights out of anyone who would have even thought of making the mistake of disrespecting us. He truly loved the women in his family and his love and pride extended to the women of his culture. I see this quality in the majority of Caribbean men. So living among black Americans and observing what goes on, it's frustrating. Honestly speaking, I'm disgusted and disappointed by the behavior of black American men. It just seems like the default position in this culture is to blame black women, while black men are protected and coddled. In your culture the women have absolutely no value, and it's nothing for you to publicly demean your women and point out their shortcomings, while failing to step up to the plate and lead by example. It really pisses me off, because I see the hurt, the pain and the violence inflicted upon black American women and no one's marching in the streets for them or holding protests...and STILL most of them are sticking to their "kangs".

Since: May 10

UK

#397 Apr 17, 2014
dulbuhante, xxx
nave

Houston, TX

#398 Apr 17, 2014
Khalisa wrote:
<quoted text>So living among black Americans and observing what goes on, it's frustrating.
I'm sure all of the facts in the world wont alter view due to blind "caribbean pride". But just for s&%ts and giggles here's some on the "quality" of caribbeans for ya' anyway.........

"In 2002 there were more African Caribbean entrants to prison (over 11,500) than there were to UK universities (around 8,000)."
http://www.prisonreformtrust.org.uk/uploads/d...

"U.S.-born blacks have a slighty lower rate than West Indians immigrants of dropping out of high school; 19.1% and 19.3%, respectively."

"%32 of of US born blacks have a high school or GED, compared with %30.6 West Indians."
http://www.epi.org/page/-/BriefingPaper298.pd...

%80 of children are born out of wedlock in Jamaica, compared with a OOW birth rate of %70-72 for African-Americans in America.
http://www.cis.org/illegitimate_nation.html
http://www.facethefactsusa.org/facts/diapers-...

"two thirds(%66) of all children in Guyana are born out of wedlock- mostly among Afro-Guyanese.
http://books.google.com/books...

A third of UK youth prisoners are foreign born.
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01...
(1st was Somalis, 3rd was Jamaicans, 5th was Nigerians)

Black people(africans & caribbeans) more likely to be jobless in Britain than US, research reveals
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/apr/13/...

In April 2006, foreign national prisoners came from 172 different countries. Jamaicans (1,516) and Nigerians (904) constituted the two largest single nationalities. In regional terms, the highest proportion was from Europe (30% of the foreign national population), with individuals from the Irish Republic accounting for nearly a quarter of this number. The largest proportion of the female foreign national population was from Africa (38%), with over half of this number coming from Nigeria.
http://www.justice.gov.uk/downloads/publicati...
(Of course this doesn't account for people of Jamaican or Nigerian descent born in the UK who are in prison.)

More black prisoners(Africans & Caribbeans) in UK proportionally than the US.


UK prison rate:
"Overall black prisoners in the UK account for the largest number of minority ethnic prisoners (54%). Between 1999 and 2002 the total prison population grew by just over 12% but the number of black prisoners increased by 51%."
http://www.prisonreformtrust.org.uk/uploads/d

US Prison rate:
According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics "regarding the prison population in the US, the number of black inmates has DECLINED by about 18,400 while the number of white prisoners has INCREASED by about 57,200 between the years of 2000-2008.
http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/p08.pdf

Black men to blame for most violent crime in *LONDON*... but they're also the victims(We're talking about %13 of the population here.)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12900...

In short, get your lost, gilligan's island, a$5 TFOH!
Ugh

Houston, TX

#399 Apr 17, 2014
nave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure all of the facts in the world wont alter view due to blind "caribbean pride". But just for s&%ts and giggles here's some on the "quality" of caribbeans for ya' anyway.........
"In 2002 there were more African Caribbean entrants to prison (over 11,500) than there were to UK universities (around 8,000)."
http://www.prisonreformtrust.org.uk/uploads/d...
"U.S.-born blacks have a slighty lower rate than West Indians immigrants of dropping out of high school; 19.1% and 19.3%, respectively."
"%32 of of US born blacks have a high school or GED, compared with %30.6 West Indians."
http://www.epi.org/page/-/BriefingPaper298.pd...
%80 of children are born out of wedlock in Jamaica, compared with a OOW birth rate of %70-72 for African-Americans in America.
http://www.cis.org/illegitimate_nation.html
http://www.facethefactsusa.org/facts/diapers-...
"two thirds(%66) of all children in Guyana are born out of wedlock- mostly among Afro-Guyanese.
http://books.google.com/books...
A third of UK youth prisoners are foreign born.
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01...
(1st was Somalis, 3rd was Jamaicans, 5th was Nigerians)
Black people(africans & caribbeans) more likely to be jobless in Britain than US, research reveals
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/apr/13/...
In April 2006, foreign national prisoners came from 172 different countries. Jamaicans (1,516) and Nigerians (904) constituted the two largest single nationalities. In regional terms, the highest proportion was from Europe (30% of the foreign national population), with individuals from the Irish Republic accounting for nearly a quarter of this number. The largest proportion of the female foreign national population was from Africa (38%), with over half of this number coming from Nigeria.
http://www.justice.gov.uk/downloads/publicati...
(Of course this doesn't account for people of Jamaican or Nigerian descent born in the UK who are in prison.)
More black prisoners(Africans & Caribbeans) in UK proportionally than the US.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tkxWil_lgGQXX
UK prison rate:
"Overall black prisoners in the UK account for the largest number of minority ethnic prisoners (54%). Between 1999 and 2002 the total prison population grew by just over 12% but the number of black prisoners increased by 51%."
http://www.prisonreformtrust.org.uk/uploads/d
US Prison rate:
According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics "regarding the prison population in the US, the number of black inmates has DECLINED by about 18,400 while the number of white prisoners has INCREASED by about 57,200 between the years of 2000-2008.
http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/p08.pdf
Black men to blame for most violent crime in *LONDON*... but they're also the victims(We're talking about %13 of the population here.)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12900...
In short, get your lost, gilligan's island, a$5 TFOH!
Impressive! Good stuff (fist-bump).
Ugh

Houston, TX

#400 Apr 17, 2014
Khalisa wrote:
<quoted text> I grew up with a father who provided for us, would have gone to hell and back to protect us and would have punched the lights out of anyone who would have even thought of making the mistake of disrespecting us. He truly loved the women in his family and his love and pride extended to the women of his culture. I see this quality in the majority of Caribbean men. So living among black Americans and observing what goes on, it's frustrating. Honestly speaking, I'm disgusted and disappointed by the behavior of black American men. It just seems like the default position in this culture is to blame black women, while black men are protected and coddled. In your culture the women have absolutely no value, and it's nothing for you to publicly demean your women and point out their shortcomings, while failing to step up to the plate and lead by example. It really pisses me off, because I see the hurt, the pain and the violence inflicted upon black American women and no one's marching in the streets for them or holding protests...and STILL most of them are sticking to their "kangs".
It is what it is, Khalisa. This is the case in many Black communities despite what country they from. While our actions are worthy of criticism.....and rightfully so, it's self-revealing of something greater. Know what that is?

It means, we are the Children of Israel, for the conditions affecting us matches the Curses of Deut. 28. So, I can take solace in it, in a odd sort of way. You ever had a Black American dude confessed that he likes you, Khalisa?

I like ya, girl. You awesome!:-).

(......did I just say all that? Smh. Ha!)
nave

Houston, TX

#401 Apr 17, 2014
nave wrote:
<quoted text>

UK prison rate:
"Overall black prisoners in the UK account for the largest number of minority ethnic prisoners (54%). Between 1999 and 2002 the total prison population grew by just over 12% but the number of black prisoners increased by 51%."
http://www.prisonreformtrust.org.uk/uploads/d
Here's a working link for this quote.
http://www.prisonreformtrust.org.uk/ProjectsR...
nave

Houston, TX

#402 Apr 17, 2014
nave wrote:
<quoted text>

%80 of children are born out of wedlock in Jamaica, compared with a OOW birth rate of %70-72 for African-Americans in America.
http://www.cis.org/illegitimate_nation.html
http://www.facethefactsusa.org/facts/diapers-...
And the correct link for this quote.
http://64.78.51.145/Home/Birth ofCWM/tabid/56/Default.aspx

The rest should be fine.
nave

Houston, TX

#403 Apr 19, 2014
I wonder where Khalisa has run off to after being soooo vocal before?
charlie

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#404 Apr 19, 2014
nave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure all of the facts in the world wont alter view due to blind "caribbean pride". But just for s&%ts and giggles here's some on the "quality" of caribbeans for ya' anyway.........
"In 2002 there were more African Caribbean entrants to prison (over 11,500) than there were to UK universities (around 8,000)."
http://www.prisonreformtrust.org.uk/uploads/d...
"U.S.-born blacks have a slighty lower rate than West Indians immigrants of dropping out of high school; 19.1% and 19.3%, respectively."
"%32 of of US born blacks have a high school or GED, compared with %30.6 West Indians."
http://www.epi.org/page/-/BriefingPaper298.pd...
%80 of children are born out of wedlock in Jamaica, compared with a OOW birth rate of %70-72 for African-Americans in America.
http://www.cis.org/illegitimate_nation.html
http://www.facethefactsusa.org/facts/diapers-...
"two thirds(%66) of all children in Guyana are born out of wedlock- mostly among Afro-Guyanese.
http://books.google.com/books...
A third of UK youth prisoners are foreign born.
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01...
(1st was Somalis, 3rd was Jamaicans, 5th was Nigerians)
Black people(africans & caribbeans) more likely to be jobless in Britain than US, research reveals
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/apr/13/...
In April 2006, foreign national prisoners came from 172 different countries. Jamaicans (1,516) and Nigerians (904) constituted the two largest single nationalities. In regional terms, the highest proportion was from Europe (30% of the foreign national population), with individuals from the Irish Republic accounting for nearly a quarter of this number. The largest proportion of the female foreign national population was from Africa (38%), with over half of this number coming from Nigeria.
http://www.justice.gov.uk/downloads/publicati...
(Of course this doesn't account for people of Jamaican or Nigerian descent born in the UK who are in prison.)
More black prisoners(Africans & Caribbeans) in UK proportionally than the US.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tkxWil_lgGQXX
UK prison rate:
"Overall black prisoners in the UK account for the largest number of minority ethnic prisoners (54%). Between 1999 and 2002 the total prison population grew by just over 12% but the number of black prisoners increased by 51%."
http://www.prisonreformtrust.org.uk/uploads/d
US Prison rate:
According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics "regarding the prison population in the US, the number of black inmates has DECLINED by about 18,400 while the number of white prisoners has INCREASED by about 57,200 between the years of 2000-2008.
http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/p08.pdf
Black men to blame for most violent crime in *LONDON*... but they're also the victims(We're talking about %13 of the population here.)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12900...
In short, get your lost, gilligan's island, a$5 TFOH!
"Black people(africans & caribbeans) more likely to be jobless in Britain than US, research reveals"
yepp. Save for somalis and nigerians, most afrikans are law abiding despte having higher jobless rates.
Medina

London, UK

#405 Apr 19, 2014
selina london wrote:
dulbuhante, xxx
Lol, xxx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women: What is more important to you? 1 min The Power Of Mast... 28
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Badjudgment 1,565,098
The Seven Black Presidents Before Barack Obama (Aug '12) 33 min The Power Of Mast... 96
Why women look better than men 38 min The Definable Axe 2
Jesus had the skin of Burnt Brass (Mar '11) 38 min Educating the Dumb 1,495
Why educated BW are going to other races and sw... 44 min The Definable Axe 3
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 49 min The Power Of Mast... 81
Black women who fantasize about being a slave f... 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 46
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 1 hr Paul 819
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 2 hr Truth 126
More from around the web