The race with the most beautiful women
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#197 Nov 15, 2013
Beautiful Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Mutation for the benefit of mankind! White people don't stink like black people do. White people have higher IQ's than black people. Black women have more testosterone than white women. That's why they are so manly.
Sit down lol. You are a joke.
WHAT! White people smell like wet dogs. Please don't get wet white people...lol. White women have that flat butt. That's why they look like little boys.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#198 Nov 15, 2013
Beautiful Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Mutation for the benefit of mankind! White people don't stink like black people do. White people have higher IQ's than black people. Black women have more testosterone than white women. That's why they are so manly.
Sit down lol. You are a joke.
Yea, white people IQ's are so high that the environment and planet are being destroyed. Life is not going to exist on this planet. GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT!

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Melbourne

#199 Nov 15, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, white people IQ's are so high that the environment and planet are being destroyed. Life is not going to exist on this planet. GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT!
You still live in mud huts and live off EBT. What a joke.

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#200 Nov 15, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, white people IQ's are so high that the environment and planet are being destroyed. Life is not going to exist on this planet. GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT!
It AMAZES me how many non-white people put blame on white countries for the destruction of the world. If white countries are so bad then why do SO many non-white people migrate here? White people don't migrate to non-whites countries. Why? Because white countries are the most civilized. You can live in denial if you want, but that is the facts. Koreans, Chinese, Indians, Africans, middle easterners, etc they all come here to get away from the violence and poverty that in their third world and developing countries. I don't care if non-whites want to move here because I'm not racist, but when people like you come to our countries for a better life and then turn around and talk shit about us, I can do nothing but tell you 'if you don't like it here, leave'.

Level 1

Melbourne

#201 Nov 15, 2013
Paintitpretty wrote:
<quoted text>
It AMAZES me how many non-white people put blame on white countries for the destruction of the world. If white countries are so bad then why do SO many non-white people migrate here? White people don't migrate to non-whites countries. Why? Because white countries are the most civilized. You can live in denial if you want, but that is the facts. Koreans, Chinese, Indians, Africans, middle easterners, etc they all come here to get away from the violence and poverty that in their third world and developing countries. I don't care if non-whites want to move here because I'm not racist, but when people like you come to our countries for a better life and then turn around and talk shit about us, I can do nothing but tell you 'if you don't like it here, leave'.
Agreed.

Level 1

Location hidden

#202 Nov 15, 2013
I'm done with this thread. I don't know why I decided to participate in this conversation, but I'm done. Have fun living in your black and white bubbles.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#203 Nov 15, 2013
Beautiful Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
You still live in mud huts and live off EBT. What a joke.
Living in mud huts never caused global warming moron.

“Black is beautiful”

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#204 Nov 15, 2013
Paintitpretty wrote:
<quoted text>
People that come to America want a better life but still doesnt have to like America.
America is still racist because of course it was built on slavery/racism. Which I know
you wouldnt understand.
FYI you cant tell him to leave. Natives have been asking whites to leave since forever.
but they are still here.

“Black is beautiful”

Level 2

Location hidden

#205 Nov 15, 2013
Paintitpretty wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. And this is you?
I try not to hate on other races, you know, because I'm not a racist. But if you're going to claim you hate white people and their features, perhaps you should take those blue contacts out.
You are very racist. Its okay to admit it.
Actually, my eyes are real. Thanks to genetics.
But I still dislike white people features.
I dont find them attractive..

“Trump-- I follow my instinct”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#206 Nov 15, 2013
Black women rock!!!!!!!!!!

“Black is beautiful”

Level 2

Location hidden

#207 Nov 15, 2013
Paintitpretty wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. And this is you?
http://25.media.tumblr.com/514c2549c19d09bf78...
I try not to hate on other races, you know, because I'm not a racist. But if you're going to claim you hate white people and their features, perhaps you should take those blue contacts out.
Plus they are more on the gray side. Changes.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#208 Nov 15, 2013
Paintitpretty wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazes me how whites don't see how they fked up every non white country. There were no deadly diseases in Africa before the greedy whites set foot onto Africa. There were no starving Africans before the greedy Europeans set foot onto Africa. Where ever you see a poor and starving non white country there is a 100 percent chance that greedy white devils have been there. THAT'S A FACT! White corporations from USA, France and England have funded many wars in Africa. They have armed rebels or soldiers in Africa. Those Corporations make millions or billions from Africa being screwed up. They would put in one million for aid and suck out 50 million from Africa resources. That's why whites are causing global warming because of their GREED! This planet is being destroyed because of whites GREED.

“Black is beautiful”

Level 2

Location hidden

#209 Nov 15, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's amazes me how whites don't see how they fked up every non white country. There were no deadly diseases in Africa before the greedy whites set foot onto Africa. There were no starving Africans before the greedy Europeans set foot onto Africa. Where ever you see a poor and starving non white country there is a 100 percent chance that greedy white devils have been there. THAT'S A FACT! White corporations from USA, France and England have funded many wars in Africa. They have armed rebels or soldiers in Africa. Those Corporations make millions or billions from Africa being screwed up. They would put in one million for aid and suck out 50 million from Africa resources. That's why whites are causing global warming because of their GREED! This planet is being destroyed because of whites GREED.
True. They are not going to admit it

Level 1

Location hidden

#210 Nov 15, 2013
MszNubian wrote:
<quoted text>
I only came back to address two things:

1.)No. I'm not racist at all. Just because I pointed out that your profile picture isn't you and that white countries are civilized does not make me racist. My uncle married a Jamaican woman and she gave me three mixed cousins whom I love and adore.

2.)That is not you. That is Amara la Negra. I don't like it when people lie.

http://impactodigital.com.do/wp-content/uploa... (not here real eye color).

Level 1

Location hidden

#211 Nov 15, 2013
MszNubian wrote:
<quoted text>
Also her:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/514c2549c19d09bf78...

Level 1

Location hidden

#212 Nov 15, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's amazes me how whites don't see how they fked up every non white country. There were no deadly diseases in Africa before the greedy whites set foot onto Africa. There were no starving Africans before the greedy Europeans set foot onto Africa. Where ever you see a poor and starving non white country there is a 100 percent chance that greedy white devils have been there. THAT'S A FACT! White corporations from USA, France and England have funded many wars in Africa. They have armed rebels or soldiers in Africa. Those Corporations make millions or billions from Africa being screwed up. They would put in one million for aid and suck out 50 million from Africa resources. That's why whites are causing global warming because of their GREED! This planet is being destroyed because of whites GREED.
Okay, you got my attention. Can we see some written proof of this?

Level 1

Melbourne

#213 Nov 15, 2013
MszNubian wrote:
<quoted text>
Your eyes aren't real. Your just a little negro self hater. Blue eyes are a "white people feature". If you have natural blue eyes, it's only because your ancestors gladly spread their legs for a guy with blue eyes.

Level 1

Melbourne

#214 Nov 15, 2013
black man1 wrote:
This typical non white excuse for being lazy makes me laugh every time I hear it.

This is how it goes down. The black man with his inferiority complex idolises the white man due to white people's achievements in all areas of life while the black man still lives in a mud hut scratching his ass. SO what does the black man do? Cry and whine over something over dramatised. Guess what boon, Japan was extremely poor 100 years ago and now they are one of the richest and most developed countries in the world. Why can Japan achieve this but Africa as a whole continent can't?

Because Africans are lazy and pathetic. You only need to look in America to see the lineage of laziness.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#215 Nov 15, 2013
Beautiful Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me ape, why are your "sistaz" bleaching their skin and getting nose surgery to have a European nose? Why are your "sistaz" wearing weaves and straightening their hair and wearing coloured contacts like blue, green and grey? Why are your "sistaz" trying to be something they aren't?
Why would anyone find a black "woman" attractive when they don't even find themselves attractive. No wonder black men try so hard to chase after white women.
who's that cheap-lookin, scraggly blonde in your avatar? how you gonna talk about somebody else's looks when you have a straight-up pig-lady in your avatar? yeah, we have a few crazy bw who use blue contacts and get plastic surgery. but the majority of ww get in the tanning booth and get medical procedures to look like bw, wear black hairstyles and now they all over mtv tryna "twerk" like bw. so, clearly the REAL standard of beauty is bw, not ww.

Since: Nov 13

Kenya

#216 Nov 15, 2013
Beautiful Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on she-boon.
kiss my twaaat moron, cave @as$ white boy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reparations: I want white slaves please 2 min Black Rage 48
Will The Real King Please Stand Up? 7 min In The Life Of Sappo 10
veterans need to shut up! 10 min Black Draft Dodger 12
My transition from male to female 12 min 4everandaday 22
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 12 min Paul 256
Whites are up at 🕕 16 min Garvey X 2
#NoTaxForBlacks 19 min Paul 17
What is wrong with white people? 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 60
Hahaha...Hahaha....AH HAHAHA!!! Whitey is scared! 2 hr Israelite Suprema... 42
Are African-Americans the worst ethnic group in... 6 hr thems 39