“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#849 Oct 31, 2014
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Since: Nov 14

Woking, UK

#850 Nov 8, 2014
Hi I'm 13 years old mixed race girl model... Models are imported from all over the world and every race to. Every person is not 100% eoropen,100% black ext. and if you are cold enough to be racist I'm sorry but your wrong and you will probably find you also have different blood from slavery , rape and wars ext. However when it comes to the most beautiful that is in the eye of the beholder and their opinion's!! we are all beautiful xx
Oswald

Mississauga, Canada

#851 Nov 16, 2014
White women are NOT the most Sought out race of women...Try Spanish /Indian ...they are way more attractive and beautiful..
Veronica

Little Rock, AR

#852 Nov 16, 2014
In my opinion, I think Russian women are the most beautiful.
keeping it reall for ya

United States

#853 Nov 20, 2014
Omg y'all people are so funny lmfao like really I could find a butt ass ugly white girl and a butt ass ugly black girl and a butt ass ugly Asian or Chinese or for that matter any race I could find some ugly ass people and I don't even have to look all I got to do is sit down in down town and I'll see see all races pretty ugly and all that other shit like really all these fucking races people up on this shit talking bout superior races lmao shit cray rt pl let some other races stank bitch or man say something stupid lmao is what IMA do rt people got problems
mrt

United States

#854 Nov 20, 2014
Every one it beautiful in there own way you could be the uglyest person but yet have the most beautiful personality and then also be the most beautiful but have the most ugly personality.and I'm not really a church person at the moment but Im 100% present sure that race dosnt matter in the eyes of living savier Jesus Christ there it so much hate bettween neighbor do to race or other thing we all need to pray and to be prayed for .
mnm

United States

#855 Nov 20, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Rt real talk
mnm

United States

#856 Nov 20, 2014
Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit !
White women are NOT the most beautiful.
If we ignore pale skin as a negative quality white women definitely have small eyes and almost no lips.
White women can not be considered beautiful without having full lips, period.
No matter self-serving Hollywood propaganda, white women are not the most beautiful.
We are all mixed no one in this world is 1oo% one race so stop hating your nighbor .
Tale

Williamsport, PA

#857 Nov 23, 2014
Beautiful Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Educated black woman? LOL, I didn't realise that living off welfare in the ghetto using foodstamps and EBT was considered successful.
You can't even spell, nor use grammar. What kind of education do you have? You racists are always contradicting yourselves. Lol
meghanpatel

Great Neck, NY

#858 Nov 25, 2014
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
White women. Any women with a significant amount of white in their blood are the most beautiful :).
first of all this statement not only offends me but my gender. i am indian and have brown skin but the color of your skin should never affect your beauty. first of all beauty comes from the inside and no white is not the prettiest. if everyones white where will the color ever be? i actually think more whites look the same rather then colored. if you see most of the models are from asia....
Ann

Belgrade, Serbia

#859 Dec 5, 2014
Beautiful Justice wrote:
The Negro sheboons with saggy tits can give me all the disagrees in the world. fact is, when you look in the mirror, you see a monster.
You are the one who is monstruous if you can say that. Black women are extremly beautiful. By the way, I am a white girl. And you are green of jealosy.
True Beauty

Bagong Silang, Philippines

#860 Dec 6, 2014
Beautiful Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't be more wrong. Most high class run way models come from Eastern Europe. They are Slavic.
To end the discussion, true beauty is in thy self. It is how you find your inner peace and good morals/character/behavior/atti tude. It isn't about how many high class models a race can have, not even how many miss universe title they hold. The True beauty of a woman is measured by the good morals and dignity which she holds. God bless us all, every God's creation is beautiful and special.
Rebekah Alas

Escondido, CA

#861 Dec 27, 2014
I love how racist the comments below are. You guys are adults, start acting like it. Sure, white women can be pretty, but they're not the prettiest race. Get over yourselves. Every race is beautiful in its own diverse way.
Elizabeth

Stone Mountain, GA

#862 Dec 28, 2014
I wish i was white. Maybe i'd be pretty.
Noir

London, UK

#863 Dec 28, 2014
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
White women. Any women with a significant amount of white in their blood are the most beautiful :).
You seem confused
Dexter Bateman

Milford, OH

#864 Dec 28, 2014
If we're only talking about physical beauty, then I think Indian woman are gorgeous. When looking for a companion/wife what's on the inside is all that matters, white, black, Hispanic, etc...
Seduciary

Seaside, CA

#865 Jan 6, 2015
bloob34 wrote:
As for models, people want more exotic models nowadays. They want mixed races, as they are the most beautiful.
The reason you see so many mixed races nowadays, is because there are more white women with special penchants for black dudes and men of other races. If it weren't for that, you'd see nothing but white women in commercials, fashion magazines, and model runways as it was decades ago.
Horizon

Germany

#866 Jan 6, 2015
Beautiful Justice wrote:
It is a fact that white women are the most beautiful. Why? Because they have all of the desirable features that Asians and blacks try to have themselves. Also, white women look unique while Asian women and black women all look like clones.
White women can not be the most beautiful because they have inferior blue eyes, inferior pale skin color, inferior yellow hair, small eyes and no lips.

Black women are the most beautiful:

http://www.allempires.com/forum/uploads/33193...

http://lh6.ggpht.com/-jC4UFIijGmw/T7pIZjXFuOI...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
Linda

Columbus, OH

#868 Jan 7, 2015
White females are the ultimate prize for ALL males Black, Asian, Hispanic. The children have higher IQ than is normal for these groups and even the worst of White women is a prize for such non-White men.
Linda

Columbus, OH

#869 Jan 7, 2015
Horizon wrote:
<quoted text>
White women can not be the most beautiful because they have inferior blue eyes, inferior pale skin color, inferior yellow hair, small eyes and no lips.
Black women are the most beautiful:
http://www.allempires.com/forum/uploads/33193...
http://lh6.ggpht.com/-jC4UFIijGmw/T7pIZjXFuOI...
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
Black woman are the most ugly, thick lips, flat nose, dark skin. Black is beautiful on horses, not women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Danette Mitchell: Black consumers should suppor... 9 min Harold 43
News The Latest: Trump fires back after Ryan withhol... 9 min Redefined 34
US American Subhumans Want to lead Non-Whites 11 min Claude 1
What Will Whites Do When Blacks,Chinese & Russi... 11 min ROMPER STOMPER 37
News Larry Wilmore explains why he used the N-word a... 12 min Absimil 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min My New Alias RULES 1,376,140
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 20 min Anonymous 6,741
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr KiloEcho 43,746
Isis threaten to send half a million blacks to ... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 142
Why all black women must breed with white men! 3 hr A Perm For BM 111
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 133,476
More from around the web