The race with the most beautiful women
Alana Hines

Hyattsville, MD

#719 Jun 12, 2014
THIS ARTICLE IS SO RACIST!!!! fr, any race has pretty people and not so pretty people!! Bastards only like this stuff :(
sven

Essen, Germany

#720 Jun 17, 2014
rajathegreasyIndian wrote:
South Central Asians e.g.Iranian, Afghani or North Pakistani. The beauty of those women is breathtaking. 95% of Indian women are nothing special but the beautiful ones are amazing. If they were 'liberated', many of the worlds models would come from there
no they are ugly, only good for fraking if no better option is available
sven

Essen, Germany

#721 Jun 17, 2014
kim14 wrote:
Latina are by far the most beautiful because hey have everything, good skin, cute face, tits, ass and nice hair.pure blacks are the ugliest mainly because of the hair . that's why they buy other people's hair
latina┬┤s faces are boringly ugly, they look on average like an unattractive south-european girl.
sven

Essen, Germany

#722 Jun 17, 2014
Arissa R wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Asian (indian mixed with chinese) and I am absolutely pale /white. Not all Asians look the same they are the most beautiful because you get light skin , dark skin , medium skin , yellow skin pale skin etc. White woman on the other hand are just white and have a lot skin blemishes. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder however you have not seen how beautiful Asians are so do not judge based on your little knowledge.
beauty is not in the eye of the beholder, it depends on cranio-facial features, cranio-facial featuers are so much more important than the skin, i would for example prefere a 60-year old wrinkled scandinavian granny with a nice northern-european face over a 20 year old south-indian girl with smooth skin.

Since: Apr 14

Birmingham, UK

#723 Jun 18, 2014
Arissa R wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Asian (indian mixed with chinese) and I am absolutely pale /white. Not all Asians look the same they are the most beautiful because you get light skin , dark skin , medium skin , yellow skin pale skin etc. White woman on the other hand are just white and have a lot skin blemishes. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder however you have not seen how beautiful Asians are so do not judge based on your little knowledge.
Asian aren't the only ones with different complexion.. East Africans are one of the most beautiful and who ever said black girl don't have hair clearly hasn't seen east African women.. They come in all tones from dark brown,light brown, creamy Asian colour.. I didn't say whole because i believe having colour on your face Ian better than being pale so whites aren't really anything Much... Scientists say mankind states in east Africa asbin Ethiopia so .. What's better than a original...also east African have the best of both worlds nice long hair, straight noses and nice complexion finally we have nice brown skin like our fellow black people.
rrrrrrtt

Castaic, CA

#724 Jun 18, 2014
All women are either ugly or pretty. You decide.
chiengmai9890

Humble, TX

#725 Jun 22, 2014
Shut your big fat face ugly justice white women have horrible stringy hair ugly complexions and horrible skin and ugly flat bodies
nur

Columbus, OH

#726 Jul 3, 2014
Somali,Arab,Ethiopian,Indian,P akistani,,are so gorgeous and white women are pretty but them wrinkles are soo disgusting just be brown and enjoy life lol
Mandie

Sterling, VA

#727 Jul 9, 2014
Are you white? Melbourne.Beautiful justice
Mandie

Sterling, VA

#728 Jul 9, 2014
Are you white? Melbourne.
Mandie

Sterling, VA

#729 Jul 9, 2014
I love seeing a white man with a black woman.One black women look like the black version of Cindy Crawford.
Mandie

Sterling, VA

#730 Jul 9, 2014
You must be mixed and fighting for your mom's approval. You are male Mariah Carey with a white accessory mom.
Mandie

Sterling, VA

#731 Jul 9, 2014
Would you date a white man? You said they are perfect! I do not associate white with beautiful. God Bless you. The God in my bible.
Igbo girl

San Leandro, CA

#732 Jul 9, 2014
Black woman are the most beautiful
Igbo girl

San Leandro, CA

#733 Jul 9, 2014
kim14 wrote:
Latina are by far the most beautiful because hey have everything, good skin, cute face, tits, ass and nice hair.pure blacks are the ugliest mainly because of the hair . that's why they buy other people's hair
b.tch go kill yourself now!!! We ugly because of our hair ??? You sound so damn stupid..... Black woman are the most beautiful women in the world .. My hair is long and thick and I am beautiful .. I have a lot of people come up to me asking about my hair and how beautiful it is.. I am not bald headed I have a full head of coarse thick jet black hair down my back!!! I even have men come up to me take their hands and run their fingers through it to make sure there is know tracks in my head!!! Have it ever occur to you blacks are the most different looking race in the whole world ?? God must of made us special .. Just know Adam and Eve was black you came from a black woman's vajaja hoe and a black mans balls!! So go somewhere with that stupid nonsense... You sound ignorant I just want to hunt you down and beat the living hell out you!! You damn sure wouldn't say it to a black woman face but come on the internet to talk a bunch of bs!!!
really-

Birmingham, UK

#734 Jul 14, 2014
I have never read so much hatred and anger! Why do people hate each other so much. Is this what u all teach ur children???? beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, but none of u are beautiful ur so bitter!!!! I would never go to america u people are cruel to each other. England may be cold but the people are not as angry and hateful. Ill pray for u all. What I have just read has made me cry. U all have to find peace.

Since: Jul 14

Portland, OR

#735 Jul 15, 2014
I think in to days world the racism is no more.. I want to share my experience about this racism and my interracial relationship. My name is Samanta willams and this my husband David. I am white lady and he is an African American. We meet through a dating site www.sexyblackwhite.com we have been together for 2 years and married for 1. We are looking for beautiful mixed babies. I wouldn't trade my life for anything. They are my world! If you are looking for serious interracial relationship I strongly Recommend you to join here. Every one in my area feels happy with our pair and we are the best example for against racism., If you feel that you are against racism and looking for interracial relationship join here and be the beautiful couples of the world
lomaxx

Indianapolis, IN

#736 Jul 15, 2014
Igbo girl wrote:
<quoted text> b.tch go kill yourself now!!! We ugly because of our hair ??? You sound so damn stupid..... Black woman are the most beautiful women in the world .. My hair is long and thick and I am beautiful .. I have a lot of people come up to me asking about my hair and how beautiful it is.. I am not bald headed I have a full head of coarse thick jet black hair down my back!!! I even have men come up to me take their hands and run their fingers through it to make sure there is know tracks in my head!!! Have it ever occur to you blacks are the most different looking race in the whole world ?? God must of made us special .. Just know Adam and Eve was black you came from a black woman's vajaja hoe and a black mans balls!! So go somewhere with that stupid nonsense... You sound ignorant I just want to hunt you down and beat the living hell out you!! You damn sure wouldn't say it to a black woman face but come on the internet to talk a bunch of bs!!!
You're wrong dummy. You're at the bottom of the global totem pole. Let me break it down for you:
59 out of every 100 WW are at least mildly attractive
40/100 asian
38/100 hispanic
32/100 arabic
30/100 indian
02/100 african - AA
This is in the 18 to 40 age range.
lomaxx

Indianapolis, IN

#737 Jul 16, 2014
Igbo girl wrote:
Black woman are the most beautiful
Lol. There is nothing beautiful about a self-loving, arrogant ghetto snark such as yourself
TURK

Turkey

#738 Jul 18, 2014
Our Turkish girls rock !! with their exotic beauties ! Anatolian queens !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump Supporting Cybercrimes Against Hilary 3 min Hillary 2016 8
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min My New Alias RULES 1,406,077
Do you monkeys still have your tails in the air 4 min Inbred Black Slaves 3
Trump BUSTED .....PUTIN 5 min Hillary 2016 23
HOW do Africans become USA Agents, HOW does CIA... 8 min Human 2
White People Are Evolved African Albinos (Sep '12) 13 min Hij 53
BLM torch French town 23 min fed up 5
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 1 hr PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 1,582
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 5 hr nave 28
More from around the web