Reign

Ashburn, VA

#670 Feb 22, 2014
ForeignerlovesAmericans wrote:
<quoted text>
Good at sucking up to White Men and using them for Money..If they are so smart why are so many of them stuck on only chasing after White Men alone? Why do so many of them get dissed and allow their stereotypes to determine who they are? Why do so many of them think inside the Box if they are so Smart?

how many of them are chasing after you?
Jesus Christ

London, UK

#671 Feb 22, 2014
Mixed raced women or Filipino. Best of both! White women are way too easy and they turn into out-of-date fruits too early. Black women are usually too nappy headed with weave and shit and some can be really ghetto and annoying. However, if i had to choose between a Beyonce or Kim Kardashian then in no doubt i'd leave Jay Z shedding emotions over emotive Drake songs over the weekend.
Tre

Ashburn, VA

#673 Feb 27, 2014
Grow up, idiots. All races have attractive people. I personally believe that everyone can look beautiful if they tried.
AlaskanBabyForev er

Anchorage, AK

#674 Mar 3, 2014
F**k all of you. White women are clones. Think about it. Skin color is just a measurement of melatonin in the skin. Black women and Latino women are darker because they live closer to the Equator. How did white girls start? Did they live in Antarctica and migrate over?
Plus white girls are like sticks. Obviously black girls and Latina girls are more beautiful because they have more curves because the culture requires it.
Plus you don't see men raging to get white girls. They're replaceable and everyone like exotic girls
White girls don't have crap on other races
beautiful

Whittier, CA

#676 Mar 7, 2014
Black women all the aay dont give a f***what anyone thinks and im an afro latina
Michelle

Mississauga, Canada

#677 Mar 9, 2014
All race have beautiful women. but they are few races that really stands out in a crowd..
Brazilian Indian and Hispanic women rules by far the most attractive.
FunLoveLiveYOLO

Brooklyn, NY

#678 Mar 9, 2014
No race has the most beautiful woman. As an African American 13 year old, I think that all races have different types of beautiful women. African Americans aren't clones. They probably just like the same things. How about everyone stop criticizing races and focus on their own because all races have flaws. Blacks, whites, Asians, italians, Spanish, etc all have jealous people. Some whites are jealous of blacks and some blacks are jealous of whites. But I'm in love with me, and that's all that matters. African Americans have come a long way. How can you blame them for being like this? Without African Americans this country wouldn't be as successful agriculturally. Without whites we wouldn't be balanced. All races took part of making this country a success story. It feels like a slap in the face to see all of these hate comments without the entire race to have a say. You don't know what's going on in some African American and white homes. Share some love because I know that I'll be the apart of the generation that changes the way people think about African Americans.
ace

Memphis, TN

#679 Mar 10, 2014
Sally wrote:
White women have more noticeable wrinkles cause you can't see them on ball women's faces as bad & if white women are so bad then why do interracial relationships between white women & black men keep growing? stop hating, for real.
I agree white women are very beautiful in fact I believe there are more ugly black women then there are white wake up and
smell the coffee people white women are better.

Since: Aug 10

redrebelremarks.wordpress.com.

#680 Mar 11, 2014
Reign wrote:
White guys and white women are so not it...not hot not beautiful, the most beautiful are the east asians and west africans
That's true..
hater sally

Winston Salem, NC

#682 Mar 24, 2014
Sally wrote:
White women have more noticeable wrinkles cause you can't see them on ball women's faces as bad & if white women are so bad then why do interracial relationships between white women & black men keep growing? stop hating, for real.

White ppl r retards they do stupid shit everyday blacks and Latina r where its at get y'all facts right retard
ian

Quezon City, Philippines

#683 Apr 1, 2014
Filipinas are more beautiful with their.pure unique asian beauty there nice cheekbones and the form of face their attitude and their nice body shape
sallu

Singapore, Singapore

#684 Apr 2, 2014
Sally wrote:
Sally dear.I am not a black but still harsh reality is that black men are sexually more capable than whites.
sallu

Singapore, Singapore

#685 Apr 2, 2014
Tishauna wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol if you call being a hairy woman beautiful...then yeah Indian women are gorgeous! Lol they bleach so much it's ridiculous. Also...are Brazilian women Hispanic?
Lol BYE FELECIA!
posted this....dont u know Indian women r mostly winner of beauty contests,..white man doing obnoxious behavior to get them...but in return getting piece of shit....so dont talk rubbish ....for yourinformation most Indian women r not hairy..even white women have pubic n body hair ....yo yo
sallu

Singapore, Singapore

#686 Apr 2, 2014
ian wrote:
Filipinas are more beautiful with their.pure unique asian beauty there nice cheekbones and the form of face their attitude and their nice body shape
Sallu the rockz

“Lovely soul”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#687 Apr 5, 2014
ian wrote:
Yep. A 2D body is beautiful.

“Lovely soul”

Level 2

Location hidden

#688 Apr 5, 2014
sallu wrote:
<quoted text>
posted this....dont u know Indian women r mostly winner of beauty contests,..white man doing obnoxious behavior to get them...but in return getting piece of shit....so dont talk rubbish ....for yourinformation most Indian women r not hairy..even white women have pubic n body hair ....yo yo
Most Indian women are hairy, they do a little something called "waxing" and "threading" you fool! And they win beauty contests because they get Botox fillers in their lips to make them fuller like BLACK WOMEN and they bleach their skin to look like WHITE WOMEN and they wear coloured contacts to have a WHITE EYE COLOUR. Lmao you're in such denial it hurts. Indian women are more white..than actual white women. I saw more than one documentary on this, I couldn't just make this up. Put a regular BROWN SKINNED, BROWN EYED, non waxed or threaded Indian female in a beauty contest and I can guarantee she will be among the first to be out.

“Lovely soul”

Level 2

Location hidden

#689 Apr 5, 2014
AsianPride wrote:
I think Chinese women are definitely the most beautiful in the world. They have the most people on the world. Definitely good at everything
So because they have the most people in the world..that makes them beautiful? Please, explain? And not many Chinese women can dance, so they're not good at everything. Maybe Japanese women, if we're going to choose my continent. Then Korean, then Chinese. But Chinese and Japanese cultures are really nice.
Angie

Mississauga, Canada

#690 Apr 19, 2014
WHY PEOPLE THINKS Asian ARE ATTRACTIVE LIKE SERIUOSLY ASIANS ARE SHORT SLANT SMALL EYES.EVER HARD THE EXPRESSION BIG BEAUTIFUL EYES.Asians are girl like look have hardly any boobs or bum. and o the flat noose where is the beauty in this.
Angie

Mississauga, Canada

#691 Apr 19, 2014
Tishauna wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Indian women are hairy, they do a little something called "waxing" and "threading" you fool! And they win beauty contests because they get Botox fillers in their lips to make them fuller like BLACK WOMEN and they bleach their skin to look like WHITE WOMEN and they wear coloured contacts to have a WHITE EYE COLOUR. Lmao you're in such denial it hurts. Indian women are more white..than actual white women. I saw more than one documentary on this, I couldn't just make this up. Put a regular BROWN SKINNED, BROWN EYED, non waxed or threaded Indian female in a beauty contest and I can guarantee she will be among the first to be out.
..Not true some Indian women like other races have the average looks, but if you go to big cities in India they are very stunning.. and not ever Indian uses skin bleach while they are some just like a few of my Black friends ...But the Indian that are stunning is desired by many Caucasians and Blacks.
tedbundy__

United States

#692 Apr 20, 2014
Beautiful Justice wrote:
It is a fact that white women are the most beautiful. Why? Because they have all of the desirable features that Asians and blacks try to have themselves. Also, white women look unique while Asian women and black women all look like clones.
R u nuttz black women don't look alike n dey don't wana look like white bitches whites always wanted to b blk...u get tans lip injections and want bigger butts...white bitches age fast as hell wrinkled skin brittle hair blks r the ultamite race

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 7 min Don Barros Serrano 104,699
Young White Girls & Their Black Babies (Apr '08) 7 min Comments 536
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min THE DEVIL 1,173,820
Why are Italians so pathetic? 10 min Comments 4
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 15 min Don Barros Serrano 5,245
Black genes are dominant,....over what? (Mar '10) 19 min Spotted Girl 155
Internet fights 20 min thegreatlc33 1
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 54 min Don Barros Serrano 98
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 3,447
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr Don Barros Serrano 28,606
Non-AAs have NO RIGHT to be in this forum 5 hr Foliage Vitality 97
More from around the web