The race with the most beautiful women
God

Huntsville, AL

#534 Nov 24, 2013
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#535 Nov 24, 2013
Why have a race with the most beautiful women? You would be much farther ahead with wine and a candle-light dinner.

just my 2 cents
Anonymous BW

Cleveland, OH

#536 Nov 24, 2013
Sally wrote:
White women have more noticeable wrinkles cause you can't see them on ball women's faces as bad & if white women are so bad then why do interracial relationships between white women & black men keep growing? stop hating, for real.
because white women and every other race of women in fact all races of women want biracial children (blacker kids)

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Melbourne

#537 Nov 24, 2013
Anonymous BW wrote:
<quoted text>because white women and every other race of women in fact all races of women want biracial children (blacker kids)
No they don't boon.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#538 Nov 25, 2013
Harbringer wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats Baaaad!
http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2011/09...

Level 8

Location hidden

#539 Nov 25, 2013
this one chick is better lookin than any ww who ever lived.

&li st=PL7D82D95FAF53C962
God

Huntsville, AL

#541 Nov 25, 2013

Level 1

Melbourne

#542 Nov 25, 2013
All these delusional black men posting pictures of black women with white women features attached to them such as straight hair and thin noses lol. Truly pathetic.

http://www.thesuperficial.com/2007/08/01/whoo...

http://giovanniworld.files.wordpress.com/2008...
Madeline

Toronto, Canada

#543 Nov 26, 2013
Whomever wrote this topic is an idiot. None of this is back up by facts. If you let your prejudice lead you on it makes you even more ugly. We've all seen beautiful in all races and ugly too. But ask yourself this what is the most desirable look vs desirable women? The answer is not black women but asian and white. Black women need to wake up from this pride and carry yourself with dignity, don't stoop low to make your self happy. All we can do is be are best and compose our selves. God bless
Nina peters

United States

#544 Nov 28, 2013
Skin head Swatiska wrote:
<quoted text> White women who are full blooded are. Latinas, Blacks and Asians are ugly. Scandanivian women and eastern Europeans are the most beautiful. Smart, nice, pretty and the women of the master race. White power! Heil Hitler!
every rave is unique and I'm Latina I'm Brazilian and there and mexican and there are many beautiful Women out there and beautiful white people Europeans are very beautiful too

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#545 Nov 29, 2013
Nina peters wrote:
<quoted text>every rave is unique and I'm Latina I'm Brazilian and there and mexican and there are many beautiful Women out there and beautiful white people Europeans are very beautiful too
Yes, beauty is all around.
Sky

Snellville, GA

#546 Nov 29, 2013
Listen all races are beautiful in their unique ways. And the truth is that you have many many many generations of people in your blood and it is close to impossible that someone is purely one race. For example my friend's dad is black and mom is white. She looks black. So even if she was ugly (which she totally isn't) 50% of it would be because of her white mom since you get half of your genes from your mom and the other from your dad. To be honest you have know idea how many cases you have like that. So before you diss a race and glorify your own just know that some of the beauty of your race came from the one you dissed. To you "Beautiful Justice" the reason that the white race is so diverse is because of all of the other races mixed in. Next time you make a ignorant comment, get your facts straight.

Level 1

Melbourne

#547 Nov 29, 2013
Sky wrote:
Listen all races are beautiful in their unique ways. And the truth is that you have many many many generations of people in your blood and it is close to impossible that someone is purely one race. For example my friend's dad is black and mom is white. She looks black. So even if she was ugly (which she totally isn't) 50% of it would be because of her white mom since you get half of your genes from your mom and the other from your dad. To be honest you have know idea how many cases you have like that. So before you diss a race and glorify your own just know that some of the beauty of your race came from the one you dissed. To you "Beautiful Justice" the reason that the white race is so diverse is because of all of the other races mixed in. Next time you make a ignorant comment, get your facts straight.
No retard, I'm defending my race you idiot. Why can black people on this forum say that white women are ugly yet glorify their own women yet you only pick up on me defending my race and insulting back. Typical of the anti white 3rd world trash which is you.
Asare

Manchester, UK

#548 Nov 29, 2013
just saying the truth wrote:
I am a African American man who has dated Black women, Asian women, Hispanic women and White women. I have come to conclusion that
1 Black Women are the most beautiful without makeup
2 White women are the most beautiful with makeup
3 Asian women are usually the most feminine out of the three ( followed by African black women, white women and African American black women)
4 Asian women have the straightest hair (and not white women)-(Your white ladies need to flat iron their hair to make it straight- when white women wake up in the morning , a lot of times their hair is a mess )
5 White women hair smell really bad - like wet dog when wet ( I dated 8 white women and 6 of them had smelling hair when wet)
6 When you take out the makeup off white women's face, they become the UGLIEST out of all the women of other races ( So much wrinkles at such a young age-even the expensive products they use on their face doesn't help them
7 White women make the worst wives (that is why non white men marriages to white women don't last- In fact white couple's marriages don't last)
8 White women's skin look horrible in the morning (when it has no tan at all- in fact white women look like drag queens in the morning)
9 White women spend the most money on facial /body products including surgeries and botox- Marrying a white woman means you will have to give her a lot of money for beauty products to prevent her from aging
10 White women age horribly (It's disgusting and sad )
11 white race mixing with Asians or blacks will help give their kids a skin with color (Decrease the rate of sun burn and skin cancer among white race)
Other infos
12 Pink skin (and pink dick) is not attractive
13 White people should not call black people monkey Why? Because monkeys have pink penis like the white males ; In fact most animals have pink penis - Only 15% of male gorillas have black penis
14 White people act like animals (they practice bestiality way more than black people do. They are pedophiles)
15 White people are the least predictable (One minute they are mentally fine, the next minute they are shooting up the place)(Don't step on a black man's toe and you are fine)
16 Black people don't have low IQ - why ? If you have noticed, most of the internet scams (such as Nigerian scam )are done by uneducated black people, yet they are able to dupe the white race . In fact most of the scam victims 94% of the time are educated white people . If white people are smarter than blacks why would you people fall for a scam by a black person
My overall conclusion: I have come to believe that white people purposely create this hype to make themselves feel special but the truth is they are not. I am married to a dark skinned woman now and honestly she is way hotter than white women by far ( once you take out the makeup and expensive beauty products from white women (and sometimes Asian women), they are not all that all).
I have spoken to other black brothas like me who have dated white women and they can say the same thing.
My Asian male friends complain that black women look masculine but the truth is that a real man should never complain about a woman looking masculine. When a man starts complaining that a woman is looking masculine, it means that a man is becoming feminine (obviously white males are the most feminine men out there (esp. Swedish men))
African women are perfect wives - beautiful women with great attitudes . African American women just need to work on their weight, attitude and hygiene are they will beat white women in beauty ASAP
If you don't agree with my post -explain why and if you have any question let me know white people (sorry just saying the truth white folks)
Lets be honest your not a black man you are a jealous black woman who can't get a man lol!

Level 5

Naguabo, Puerto Rico

#549 Nov 29, 2013
Beautiful Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
No retard, I'm defending my race you idiot. Why can black people on this forum say that white women are ugly yet glorify their own women yet you only pick up on me defending my race and insulting back. Typical of the anti white 3rd world trash which is you.
I do get your point there, every time I get to defend my group some posters automatically tag me as racist just because I don't glorify them.
Chas Chickenwing

Palau

#550 Nov 29, 2013
Filipinas are the most beautiful women. I know because I've dated plenty of them.

Level 8

Location hidden

#551 Nov 30, 2013
Chas Chickenwing wrote:
Filipinas are the most beautiful women. I know because I've dated plenty of them.
filipinas are up there with palauans...palauans are gorgeous. i really dig that micronesian look.
Chas Chickenwing

Palau

#552 Dec 1, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>filipinas are up there with palauans...palauans are gorgeous. i really dig that micronesian look.
No argument here on that point...

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#553 Dec 4, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
this one chick is better lookin than any ww who ever lived.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OPlv6kZ4c4EXX&list=PL7D82 D95FAF53C962
U got it Right that Cali Girl got it going on u proved that AAW are the most Beautiful: Be a Hater all u want to but Fact is Fact: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T63TO7N04FA1E...
Derrett

Washington, IN

#555 Dec 8, 2013
Hah that dude said Heil Hitler on the Internet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Albino Run Topix AFAM is being Abandoned by Bla... 3 min End of USA Era 11
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min OzRitz 1,421,505
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 8 min Moses 14,553
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 15 min Moses 649
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 36 min Moses 6,442
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 39 min Moses 47,972
Here's How to Combat White Supremacy 1 hr TheNewStandardOfB... 2
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 3 hr Oh No You Di-nt 337
Venus Williams 4 hr TheNewStandardOfB... 56
More from around the web