The race with the most beautiful women

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Melbourne

#495 Nov 21, 2013
Victoria17 wrote:
Most white women out here get all that plastic surgery and shit cause they want to have features that come natural in other races such as black women. They get tans cause they aren't satisfied with their "paleness". Men love girls with hips and curves and would most defiantly look over any pretty skinny white girl for a pretty thick black girl.
You mean black women get surgery to look like white women. Nose surgery to have a white woman's nose, skin bleaching.

There's a difference between being voluptuous (white women) and have a sagging ass full of fat (black women)
lumipad babae

Bellevue, WA

#496 Nov 21, 2013
Beautiful Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean black women get surgery to look like white women. Nose surgery to have a white woman's nose, skin bleaching.
There's a difference between being voluptuous (white women) and have a sagging ass full of fat (black women)
Dr.Robuttnik SkirksterBeetle • 3 years ago
Didn't It's Garry Shandling's Show sort of base itself on this type of humor? I don't know... I've never seen either.
1 •Reply•Share ›
Eponymous SkirksterBeetle • 3 years ago
It's Garry Shandling's Show did stuff like that all the time.
•Reply•Share ›
ToddVanDerWerff Staff SkirksterBeetle • 3 years ago
A lot of shows broke the fourth wall in the '80s, especially after Moonlighting did it so often and so well.

For example, here's Just the Ten of Us: http://www.youtube.com/watch... ...
2 •Reply•Share ›
Dr.Robuttnik SkirksterBeetle • 3 years ago &#8722;
I rather liked when Boston Legal did it, mainly because Boston Legal would poke fun of itself more than conventions of the medium.
Since the dialogue was often quick in this show they didn't dwell on it, like "Look how clever we are" which is always nice.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B ...
•Reply•Share ›
Dr.Robuttnik SkirksterBeetle • 3 years ago
When Hands sings the theme song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch... ...
For other

Bellevue, WA

#497 Nov 21, 2013
2010 study looked at the effects of chewing gum after meals following an orthodontic procedure, to see if chewing exercises caused subjects pain or discomfort, or helped maintain a large occlusal contact area. 35 adult volunteers chewed gum for 10 to 15 minutes before or after three meals each day for 4 weeks. 90% of those questioned said that the gum felt "quite hard", and half reported no discomfort

“ Donald T- for tax fraud”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Washington DC

#498 Nov 21, 2013
Beautiful Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
meets meez in the alley behindz thez bar tonight fer sum sex youz can be on top ta night
For other

Bellevue, WA

#499 Nov 21, 2013
somewherebeyondthesea wrote:
<quoted text>
meets meez in the alley behindz thez bar tonight fer sum sex youz can be on top ta night
When Buford O. Furrow Jr. turned himself in after shooting up a Jewish community center in Los Angeles two years ago, he explained his actions as a "wake-up call to America to kill Jews."

Furrow was a member of a white supremacist group and an avowed racist. But he had also had mental problems: a year earlier, he had tried to commit himself to a psychiatric hospital, saying he wanted to shoot people and kill himself.

Furrow's case — and other recent incidents of "extreme racism" — have reopened debate about whether racism should be considered a mental illness.

Advocates say psychological treatment could prevent some people from committing violent acts. But opponents say it would open the way for violent racists to plead insanity to avoid punishment for their crimes.
God

Huntsville, AL

#500 Nov 21, 2013
God

Huntsville, AL

#501 Nov 21, 2013
killa

Edmonton, Canada

#502 Nov 21, 2013
Beautiful Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't be more wrong. Most high class run way models come from Eastern Europe. They are Slavic.
yeah models. flat chested, flat-assed, skinny models. clearly the people who pick models in your magazines are white too.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#512 Nov 21, 2013
BeAuTiFuL SoUl wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up you undercover racist. If you were REAL then you would have said that you thought AA PEOPLE ARE exotic. You cannot like just half of a race.....it's ALL or NOTHING!!!!!
You people kill me trying to bring division between my people.
damn, you kicked her ass...how come you don't talk to beautiful justice like that?

Level 2

Since: Apr 10

In the Land of the Blind

#513 Nov 21, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
ssssssexy!!!!!!!!!!
Iknow right? Thats Brianna Loyd

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn153/Afro...

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2011/09...
God

Huntsville, AL

#514 Nov 21, 2013
God

Huntsville, AL

#515 Nov 21, 2013
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#516 Nov 22, 2013
Beautiful Hebrew women:
www.youtube.com/watch...
Beautiful Moroccan women:
www.youtube.com/watch...

“AkA BeAuTiFuL SoUl”

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#525 Nov 22, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>damn, you kicked her ass...how come you don't talk to beautiful justice like that?
Beautiful justice got her's kicked first!!!
Victoria17

Cleveland, OH

#526 Nov 22, 2013
Beautiful Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
And white do the exact thing if they darker complexion or a fuller shape. Most black women out here don't even get plastic surgery, either they don't care or can't afford it.
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#527 Nov 22, 2013
As of today I am taking a break from Topix because unlike the racist white trolls on this forum I have a life and I am about to be very busy for awhile. But before I go I just wanted to leave a few words of wisdom.

1. First to my black people: I love you....you are beautiful and don't let these racist trolls who are consumed by hate and their own misery get under your skin. At the end of the day the only perception of you that matters is GOD's who loves you and your own perception of your self. I think our people are beautifully unique and I truly love it with all of my heart.

2. My second message is to the white racist trolls on this AA forum: You people truly need to know and understand the love of JESUS CHRIST. You will NEVER know what true happiness is holding on to all of that hate that you allow to consume you like poison. And you need to learn that putting down other people will NEVER make you somebody. People with wisdom understand this. AND.. you are sadly choosing to waste the little time you have on earth calling people names and worrying about who looks like what and who is the best at this or that. Every moment is precious and life is passing you by all because you CHOOSE to hate people. And the sad thing is that you are not intelligent enough or smart enough to realize that your hate CAN AND WILL NEVER destroy black people. WE'RE GOOD regardless of your hate and hateful ways. YOU SHOULD KNOW BY KNOW that black people don't respect people like you or even like people like you. Most black people see you as very EVIL and who in their right mind cares or would value the opinion of someone who is EVIL. SATAN is evil.....he is deceitful and doomed for hell and so is ALL of his followers. GOD is ALMIGHTY and anybody on HIS SIDE in on the winning team....so stop letting satanic power control your thinking and make you act so FOOLISH! YOU ARE ON THE LOSING TEAM UNLESS YOU REPENT AND MAKE A CHANGE AND..... "Your hate" ONLY DETROYS YOU AND YOUR OWN SOUL.

3. tO mY oReo AA sisters and brothers: Stop talking trash about your own race IT ONLY MAKES YOU LOOK STUPID. When I say oreo sisters and brothers....I am talking about those of you who down your own race and lift up another race. No other race does that except for the oreo (the self-hating confused weak black people)in the AA race! JUST STOP IT ALREADY! Kissing white people's butts and dating white girls or white men is not going to make your life better and it is not going to make them see you any different. WAKE UP!!!!!

“AkA BeAuTiFuL SoUl”

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#528 Nov 22, 2013
TYPO CORRECTION: 1. YOUR HATE CANNOT AND WILL NOT DESTROY THE AFRICAN AMERICAN RACE 2. GOD IS ALMIGHTY AND WHOEVER IS ON HIS SIDE IS ON THE WINNING TEAM.
I AM GLAD THAT I MADE THESE TYPOS BECAUSE THOSE TWO THINGS NEEDED TO BE REPEATED AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE ANYWAY! AND LET THE CHURCH SAY....AMEN!!!!

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#529 Nov 22, 2013
Beautiful Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
You look like an ape with that flat face. Queen of the she-boons more like it.
and you look like "powder".

i love being me wayyyy more than you love being you.

otherwise you would not waste your time insulting black people.

FYI

why are white women so desperate to be apart of black culture? stalking is not cute.

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Melbourne

#531 Nov 22, 2013
Analyze_ wrote:
<quoted text>
and you look like "powder".
i love being me wayyyy more than you love being you.
otherwise you would not waste your time insulting black people.
FYI
why are white women so desperate to be apart of black culture? stalking is not cute.
White womne desperate to be a part of black culture? Is that why Majority of black people in white countries live off white culture and inventions such as social security, welfare etc?

Keep talking out of your ass Shaquanda, Shaniqua, Placenta. I love being me more than you could ever love being you.
God

Huntsville, AL

#533 Nov 24, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min obama muslim 1,564,382
The Juice is Loose 6 min Juice 2
Crakkka jokes 9 min Cigar Face 26 19
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 13 min Juice 66
News Black Trump Supporter Goes Nuclear on Maxine Wa... 14 min General Kakaka Oba 37
Should black criminals be called ANIMALS and SU... 19 min Rich stars of the... 6
Should OJ have a statue in his honor 26 min Ben 2
RAW VIDEO: Teens Heckle Drowning Man 43 min Keeping it Real 49
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 53 min Anthony 50
You CAN NOT tell me this creature is Human! 1 hr Rich stars of the... 28
More from around the web