Say My Name

London, UK

#415 Nov 20, 2013
The poster named god is posting nothing but half breed women instead of black women. Typical American man. Confused.

If he felt black women were the most attractive he would post real black women.
Say My Name

London, UK

#416 Nov 20, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen black children in Africa with blue eyes.
You've been to Africa? Where?
Say My Name

London, UK

#417 Nov 20, 2013
BeAuTiFuL SoUl wrote:
<quoted text>I cannot say that I have seen one good looking white girl THIS YEAR! And you sound stupid trying to give percentages of who is good looking in the AA community. LOL
Most people in EVERY SINGLE race are average looking or unattractive. All of the beautiful people like myself are the minority not the majority. I see so many ugly white people walking around where I live until it is sad. And that is the truth! White skin can't make you look good or else there wouldn't be SO MANY ugly white people walking around the earth. lol And most of you look better AFTER you TAN.... because having a little brown color is beautiful. If you didn't think so you would not tan that nasty pasty skin of yours. YUCK!
aa community? I thought we were talking about race. You can't be ignorant enough to think AAs are the only members of the black race.

I never said white skin made them look good.m talking about their faces.

I'm not white.

I disagree with the tan. Tans don't suit all white women. Many look better pale.

Don't be mad.

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Melbourne

#418 Nov 20, 2013
AFG wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afghan.
Afghans aren't middle eastern they're South asian and central Asian.
People call us middle eastern because they're dumb.
Middle easterners are Semites they have curly hair and hooked noses,afghans are better looking they're aryan and Mongol you moron.
Afghans have straight hair and smaller noses.
Middle eastern people aren't Caucasian, they're Semites mixed with black.
Europeans aren't Caucasian either the only people who are caucasian are those from the north Caucasus.
-
Africans do have coloured eyes, I've seen many who have coloured eyes.
Absolute crap. Europeans originated from the Caucus Mountains. And no, Africans do not have naturally coloured eyes. It takes a white ancestor to pull that off. That's why in every case that a black family has a child with blue eyes and they get genetically tested, they had a Caucasian in the family. Don't try to deny science. You just look foolish.

If you understood basic biology and mutations, scientists have already proven blue eyes came from Europe in the black sea region.
It only takes a Google search to see the truth, but you prefer to live on your little delusions.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#419 Nov 20, 2013
Say My Name wrote:
<quoted text>Tsk tsk. Phoenix, you are too mature to get emotional like a teenage girl.

You're projecting. Why don't you go and create a hread named race with most beautiful men and then you can talk on topic about Caucasian men until Kingdom come.

I hope you're wrong about how Americans don't use the term Caucasian. Not all Caucasian women are white.

Back on topic. Caucasian race easily have the most beautiful women. Not black women. Not mixed race women, but Caucasian women. How do you feel about this?
I believe that there are indeed some very handsome white men and some beautiful white women in the world.

I also believe that each race has some very attractive people in it.

By the way, I don't create threads but if someone created a thread about handsome men then I would state that Paul Walker fits that to a tee.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#421 Nov 20, 2013
Say My Name wrote:
<quoted text>You've been to Africa? Where?
My husband and I visited Ethiopia, Eritrea, and Somalia a few years ago.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#422 Nov 20, 2013
Beautiful Justice wrote:
<quoted text>Absolute crap. Europeans originated from the Caucus Mountains. And no, Africans do not have naturally coloured eyes. It takes a white ancestor to pull that off. That's why in every case that a black family has a child with blue eyes and they get genetically tested, they had a Caucasian in the family. Don't try to deny science. You just look foolish.

If you understood basic biology and mutations, scientists have already proven blue eyes came from Europe in the black sea region.
It only takes a Google search to see the truth, but you prefer to live on your little delusions.
Well there are Africans who have children with blue eyes and no white lineage at all in them. How do you explain that?

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#423 Nov 20, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that there are indeed some very handsome white men and some beautiful white women in the world.
I also believe that each race has some very attractive people in it.
By the way, I don't create threads but if someone created a thread about handsome men then I would state that Paul Walker fits that to a tee.
i just hope you know you are one of the most hated and despised posters on this forum. i just wanted to make sure there's no misunderstanding about that.
AFG

London, UK

#424 Nov 20, 2013
Beautiful Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolute crap. Europeans originated from the Caucus Mountains. And no, Africans do not have naturally coloured eyes. It takes a white ancestor to pull that off. That's why in every case that a black family has a child with blue eyes and they get genetically tested, they had a Caucasian in the family. Don't try to deny science. You just look foolish.
Many scientists are wrong,most Europeans aren't Caucasian.
Caucasians are those from the north Caucasus region Chechnya, Dagestan etc.
Europeans are Neanderthals,their skull shape is different to Caucasians.
Even Caucasians themselves say Europeans aren't Caucasian, Europeans came from elsewhere and are Neanderthals.
Middle easterners(Arabs) aren't Caucasian they're far from it, they have hooked noses and the wrong skull type.
Caucasians are beautiful Arabs aren't.
Europeans even try to claim they're Aryan
When they're not.
-
Many Afghans have blue and green eyes, and they have no white ancestors.
-
Many Africans have blue eyes and have No white ancestors, so how do you explain this?

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#425 Nov 20, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>i just hope you know you are one of the most hated and despised posters on this forum. i just wanted to make sure there's no misunderstanding about that.
Sir, that's of no concern.

Do you care what others think of you on threads? It's rhetorical.

Now my point was made in previous posts in regards to the topic at hand.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#426 Nov 20, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, that's of no concern.
Do you care what others think of you on threads? It's rhetorical.
Now my point was made in previous posts in regards to the topic at hand.
yeah, alright.
mixit

London, UK

#427 Nov 20, 2013
white.
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#428 Nov 20, 2013
Beautiful Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Try harder coon.
I will not be able to respond to your foolishness promptly because unlike you I have a life. I am married, I have two children, I work and I am in college.

But let me just say this: The only person who is "trying" is YOU! This is an AA forum that should be a forum where AA people can come together and discuss our worldview concerns...but anytime we get together some racist piece of TRASH feels the need to impose their presence and idiotic ideas and/or theories on us.

People like YOU claim that black people are dumb, worthless, unattractive, scum-of-the-earth human beings....YET "YOU" FELT THE "NEED" TO TAKE THE TIME OUT TO PUT THAT HIDEOUS LOOKING PICTURE UP ON AN AFRICAN AMERICAN FORUM TO "PROVE" THAT YOU ARE "SOMEBODY" TO A BUNCH OF PEOPLE YOU "CLAIM" ARE NOBODIES!(That makes a lot of sense....NOT!) That would make YOU the one who is "TRYING" really hard. LOL And since it is NOT WORKING......YOU need to TRY HARDER....Ms. Transgender Lady. How old are you anyway. You look like you are at least close to 40yrs old in that pic. You are too old for these games old lady.

You don't fool BeAuTiFuL SoUl......if you really felt good about yourself you wouldn't feel the NEED to come on an African American forum to prove ANYTHING. You NEED to feel better than somebody else in order to get a self-esteem boost. How sad and dreadful. I already feel good about myself so I do not need to go put up pictures on forums and put other people down to get a self-esteem boost. You are pathetic! Get a life you ugly racist!
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#429 Nov 20, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I truly don't understand how you as a black woman can still like her after that?
You liking her.. is the reason why women like her.. make stupid decisions like she did.
We have got to have standards for black women. And you have got to have standards for yourselves.
We can't just keep letting you grow and afro, hold up your first and automatically assume you are pro black when you're not.
I think the black community in general needs to learn to understand the difference between black women that are pro black.. and black women that are simply pro black woman.
Eryka Badu is pro bw.. hence the video she made thinking it would reflect positively for bw.. and bw that was pro black wouldn't dare be involved in that type of non sense.
First let me say that I do understand where you are coming from and I can appreciate that but my love for Erykah Badu has nothing to do with her being pro-black or her music. I am not star struck and I am not a fan of Hollywood or the Hollywood scene/lifestyle. Personally, I think that most entertainers are all messed up and have more issues than we do.

I love Erykah Badu because she REFUSES to let ANYBODY define who she is or who she should be. I admire and respect people who are pioneers and leaders rather than followers. It takes a courageous, strong, and BOLD soul to do your own thing and not follow the crowd so-to-speak. I see a lot of me in Erykah Badu. Most people who know me say that I remind them of her.....in a general sense.
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#430 Nov 20, 2013
Harbringer wrote:
<quoted text>lol.Oh o.k.The picture i saw wasnt Erykah Badu.
LOL....it's all good boo! Have a blessed day!
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#431 Nov 20, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>yeah that is true. i use to say the same thing, but i got tired of arguing with them. these cavies will have you going in circles.
I feel you boo boo! I am about to take a break from topix for awhile because too much negative energy is not good.

Sometimes I cannot believe the stupidity of racist white people. I can deal with the disagreements between our own people because just because people disagree don't mean that the love isn't still there. What I cannot deal with is stupid racist white people's retarded thinking. It is like talking to a dummy who can only understand H-a-t-e and nothing logical or meaningful. It's really pathetic.
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#432 Nov 20, 2013
The King wrote:
<quoted text>
How come I've never seen you on any threads talking positive about black men?
I saw that one post you made bashing us over in the random thoughts threads.
Is this a 2 way or 1 way kind of relationship you have with black men?
I wanted to take the time out to answer your question because it is important to me. Let me try to break it down to you how I feel about Black men and black women ON THIS FORUM.

I have had a lot of AA women get upset with me on this forum over the years (and suspected that I may be only flirting which is not true) for standing up for black men when I felt that they were male bashing instead of just stating the facts. I have also had AA males get upset with me because of me standing up for AA women when I felt that AA men were bashing AA women.

The reason that this happens is because I love AA women and AA men and I get angry with AA men when they are bashing AA women and I get upset with AA women for bashing AA males.

I consider bashing claiming that a whole group of a particular group of people is worthless and hopeless. It is okay to express your feelings about the things that we do that may annoy one another or express the things about each other that may discourage us but to totally talk about your own people as if they are hopeless and incapable of change or to treat your own people the say way racist idiots do is going to far and considered..in MY BOOK....BASHING.

For the record please KNOW....I LOVE my people and no matter how ANGRY I may get or what I say or how many disagreements we have or no matter how much wrong black men do or black women do.....YOU WILL ALWAYS BE ALL THAT TO ME.....ALWAYS. BeAuTiFuL SoUl LOVES yOu !!!!!! And this is from the heart! Hugs and kisses to ALL of my Beautiful black Kings and Queens.....and if I said ANYTHING to offend any AA woman or AA man on Topix......I apologize! Love YA!

Level 2

Since: Apr 10

In the Land of the Blind

#433 Nov 20, 2013
BeAuTiFuL SoUl wrote:
<quoted text>LOL....it's all good boo! Have a blessed day!
Bet that h0e got on one of these ..

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa60/jiatv...
God

Huntsville, AL

#434 Nov 20, 2013
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#435 Nov 20, 2013
Harbringer wrote:
<quoted text>Bet that h0e got on one of these ..
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa60/jiatv...
LMBO.....you too crazy but you are on point though. I see white females in the mall with those on and you can tell when they have on booty pads because booty pads look soooooo FAKE! If a female don't have no booty she would be better off just being bootyless than try and get a fake one. lol

Them white girls don't know understand just how much black men love the booty! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min mdbuilder 1,192,736
Dept. of Justice...Ferguson "routinely" violate... 2 min Mick 30
Capree Loves Black Men (May '14) 3 min La Toya 10
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 3 min beepboopbeep 121,710
Why do Blacks call themselves Kings and Queens? (Mar '13) 7 min beepboopbeep 47
People Should stop mixing 9 min trish_b 2
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 9 min Ben YISRAEL 110,031
Africa DO NOT Need you Black Americans. (from m... 23 min Mekushe 96
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 31,237
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 29,181
All women prefer white men 1 hr hackney 2,655
More from around the web