The race with the most beautiful women
Real Black JEW

Morrisville, NC

#352 Nov 19, 2013
Beautiful Justice wrote:
It is a fact that white women are the most beautiful. Why? Because they have all of the desirable features that Asians and blacks try to have themselves. Also, white women look unique while Asian women and black women all look like clones.
Now stop it you know all white ppl have tose thin ass lips and look extremely alike....
Buckra

London, UK

#353 Nov 19, 2013
European women are the most attractive. I put this down to the diversity. They have all the different hair and eye colours you could wish for. When you look at the other races they all look the same. I'll bang a black chick one day and maybe an Asian occasionally, but my white chicks are the best of the best. Also another thing about white beauties is when they tan, its so sexy. I even know black guys have told me thats one thing they love about ww is that golden suntan. If you ever go to Holland you will see the fittest and most beautiful women ever.

Huntsville, AL

#354 Nov 19, 2013
smh
God

Huntsville, AL

#355 Nov 19, 2013
God

Huntsville, AL

#356 Nov 19, 2013
God

Huntsville, AL

#357 Nov 19, 2013
Miss dominican rep(Yeritza Reyes)
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-8ZT0L9QbYk...

Ruth ocumarez(ex Miss dominican rep)

black is beautiful
Say My Name

Harrow, UK

#358 Nov 19, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you recognize the union of white men with white women as producing the most beautiful women.
Women who think like you do about union of white men and white women believe that about white men being the most handsome.
the union of Caucasians, ma'am. Not whites.

Tsk tsk

Ma'am, bringing up the appearance of white men on a thread about beautiful women is a pathetic attempt at pushing buttons. Or maybe you just can't stop thinking about white men.

Again, Caucasians.

Now let's get back on topic
Say My Name

Harrow, UK

#359 Nov 19, 2013
Buckra wrote:
European women are the most attractive. I put this down to the diversity. They have all the different hair and eye colours you could wish for. When you look at the other races they all look the same. I'll bang a black chick one day and maybe an Asian occasionally, but my white chicks are the best of the best. Also another thing about white beauties is when they tan, its so sexy. I even know black guys have told me thats one thing they love about ww is that golden suntan. If you ever go to Holland you will see the fittest and most beautiful women ever.
Actually black women are more diverse.

But diversity doesn't mean you're attractive.

90% black women are ugly
8% decent looking
2% good looking.

I can't say I've seen a single good looking black girl today
Or yesterday
Or day before yesterday.
Say My Name

Harrow, UK

#360 Nov 19, 2013
God wrote:
Miss dominican rep(Yeritza Reyes)
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-8ZT0L9QbYk...
Ruth ocumarez(ex Miss dominican rep)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AJv0XzqtgZgXX
black is beautiful
Seem they're not great looking compared to great looking women of other races
But because your typical black woman is ugly. Those women look great in comparison.

Level 2

Since: Apr 10

In the Land of the Blind

#362 Nov 19, 2013
Say My Name wrote:
<quoted text>
Seem they're not great looking compared to great looking women of other races
But because your typical black woman is ugly. Those women look great in comparison.
Post these examples of "geat looking" women of other races.The black women would still look better.
God

Huntsville, AL

#363 Nov 19, 2013
Say My Name wrote:
<quoted text>
90% black women are ugly
8% decent looking
2% good looking.
Or yesterday
Or day before yesterday.
And where do you come up with these stats?lol
Black Facts

Pittsburgh, PA

#364 Nov 19, 2013
She's considered ''oldhead status'' but she still knocks some of these youngins out the box,

http://www.bet.com/topics/l/lisa-raye/_jcr_co...

I'll run up like a mofo.
God

Huntsville, AL

#366 Nov 19, 2013
God

Huntsville, AL

#367 Nov 19, 2013
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#368 Nov 19, 2013
Beautiful Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women are ugly gorillas wearing lipstick.
White women is where it's at.
White women is where "WHAT's" at? You're sure not talking about a brain in your case! lol

Have you noticed how Beyoncé's beauty stands out in the music industry? It is like that period when it comes to beautiful black women. If you go to a mall or any public place a very beautiful African American woman will always outshine everybody else. We got it like that......and our men can enjoy our beauty longer because we stay young looking forever. We are awesome like that! White women start looking old by the time your 25. lol

ps. And please take that fake ugly pic down too. Did you think that pic was cute or something? lmbo How dreadful!

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Melbourne

#369 Nov 19, 2013
AFG wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you did, on another forum a couple of months ago.
No the first people to have blue and green eyes were non whites as I explained
You're hair isn't blonde.
-
Everyone knows Slavic women such as Russian, polish and Ukrainians are prostitutes not runway models.
No Idiot. Stop making things up. Everyone knows blue eyes and Green are a European Trait. That's why Europeans are the only race to have these eye colours naturally. You're just a turdskin with an inferiority complex to white people. And no, Russian women and especially Ukrainian are Runway models.
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#371 Nov 19, 2013
Harbringer wrote:
<quoted text>Post these examples of "geat looking" women of other races.The black women would still look better.
Thank you my brotha! A real black man! We need someone like you around Topix to shut down some of these racist trash talking white women and white men trolling this forum.
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#372 Nov 19, 2013
Beautiful Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
No Idiot. Stop making things up. Everyone knows blue eyes and Green are a European Trait. That's why Europeans are the only race to have these eye colours naturally. You're just a turdskin with an inferiority complex to white people. And no, Russian women and especially Ukrainian are Runway models.
Are you one of those transgender women/men? You look like a transgender woman/man in your pic.....if you are then you really need to stop trying to represent white women because you make them look bad. Then again maybe you are a female and you are just wearing too much makeup. Either way.....it's not cute boo! YOU LOOK A HOT MESS!
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#373 Nov 19, 2013
Beautiful Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do all these black women have white features??? Straight hair, thinner noses. These aren't black features. They are white!
Why are you so obsessed with African American women anyway? Why do you care so much about how other females look? You're weird!
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#374 Nov 19, 2013
Say My Name wrote:
<quoted text>
90% black women are ugly
8% decent looking
2% good looking.
Or yesterday
Or day before yesterday.
I cannot say that I have seen one good looking white girl THIS YEAR! And you sound stupid trying to give percentages of who is good looking in the AA community. LOL

Most people in EVERY SINGLE race are average looking or unattractive. All of the beautiful people like myself are the minority not the majority. I see so many ugly white people walking around where I live until it is sad. And that is the truth! White skin can't make you look good or else there wouldn't be SO MANY ugly white people walking around the earth. lol And most of you look better AFTER you TAN.... because having a little brown color is beautiful. If you didn't think so you would not tan that nasty pasty skin of yours. YUCK!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 31 min Chuckles-Divine 1,643,725
How often did slaves need to be whipped? 32 min Harvey Weinstein 1
Can AA's EVER be Troll-free? 33 min Blackhead Popper 2
Mouthy know-it-all BW. ugh... 48 min KIR SUCKA 11
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 51 min Micha Ben Israel 137,316
NFL ratings slump getting worse with no end in... 56 min Blackhead Popper 8
White people stole from everyone in history wit... (Feb '12) 58 min MonkeyFunny 210
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 1 hr Dixieeland 119
Homogeneity Is The ONLY Way To MAGA 3 hr KIR SUCKA 28
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 4 hr NotSoDivineMsM 390
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 10 hr im fair are you 1,601
More from around the web