The race with the most beautiful women

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#331 Nov 18, 2013
Populus alba interficiens wrote:
@ beautiful justice : you need to stop.. there is beauty in every race.. how would you like it if I said that all white women look like this?
http://www.oddities123.com/wp-content/uploads...
but do all white women look like that?
No and even a black women without makeup can still look pretty
Gabrielle union with no makeup
http://i.imgur.com/twqnw.jpg
Megan's good with no makeup
http://www.whudat.com/news/images/meagan-good...
Thanks for showing black women are more attractive with or without makeup where most white women are not.

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Melbourne

#332 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow you are so jealous
Jealous? Her photo is a fake. If you click the link you can see her photo in the gallery.

Level 1

Melbourne

#333 Nov 19, 2013
@ beautiful justice : you need to stop.. there is beauty in every race.. how would you like it if I said that all white women look like this?
Why do you post me pictures of white washed black women with weaves/ straightened hair? Black people do NOT have straight hair. it is a scientific fact.
AFG

Ware, UK

#335 Nov 19, 2013
Beautiful Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Eastern Europeans flat head? The flat faced coon is calling White European flat headed? LOL. Sweetie, Everyone knows that most high tunway models are Eastern European. Even Donald Trump's wife is Eastern European and so is his daughter.
Yep Eastern Europeans ESPECIALLY Russkies have flatheads, EVERYONE knows this.
Nordic women are beautiful they are runway models,Eastern European are W/hores.
You are 100% fake, you even said blonde's not your natural hair colour.
BTW blue and green eyes didn't originate in Europe as you claim.

Level 1

Melbourne

#336 Nov 19, 2013
AFG wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep Eastern Europeans ESPECIALLY Russkies have flatheads, EVERYONE knows this.
Nordic women are beautiful they are runway models,Eastern European are W/hores.
You are 100% fake, you even said blonde's not your natural hair colour.
BTW blue and green eyes didn't originate in Europe as you claim.
Hi idiot. I never said that. Blue eyes and Green eyes most certainly do originate in Europe. If that wasn't the case than why are Europeans the ONLY race to have large amounts of blue eyed and Green eyed people while non whites have next to nothing in a coloured eye ratio, Also, why have scientists narrowed coloured Eyes such as blue and Green to the Black sea region which is in you guessed it, EUROPE....?

Oh and another thing, Nordic women are not runway models. Slavic women are the runway models. It only takes a simple google search, educate yourself. You're just a self hating turdskin with an inferiority complex against white people. Oh and another thing, my hair is naturally blonde a light golden blonde, I said that I colour it just to make it lighter. Stop twisting things, turdskin.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#337 Nov 19, 2013
Beautiful Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi idiot. I never said that. Blue eyes and Green eyes most certainly do originate in Europe. If that wasn't the case than why are Europeans the ONLY race to have large amounts of blue eyed and Green eyed people while non whites have next to nothing in a coloured eye ratio, Also, why have scientists narrowed coloured Eyes such as blue and Green to the Black sea region which is in you guessed it, EUROPE....?
Oh and another thing, Nordic women are not runway models. Slavic women are the runway models. It only takes a simple google search, educate yourself. You're just a self hating turdskin with an inferiority complex against white people. Oh and another thing, my hair is naturally blonde a light golden blonde, I said that I colour it just to make it lighter. Stop twisting things, turdskin.
hey pig face, you still on here trying to convince yourself that slavic women are beautiful? you insecure b8tch, you don't seem to get it. we don't like your dirty, off-white a88 around here. why don't you go somewhere people go for puddin-face women like you, or are you just too stupid to figure out when you're not wanted?

Level 8

Location hidden

#338 Nov 19, 2013
i don't think she cares if you said all ww look like that...why do you say sh8t like that? you must be an irbw.

Level 1

Melbourne

#339 Nov 19, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>hey pig face, you still on here trying to convince yourself that slavic women are beautiful? you insecure b8tch, you don't seem to get it. we don't like your dirty, off-white a88 around here. why don't you go somewhere people go for puddin-face women like you, or are you just too stupid to figure out when you're not wanted?
Post a picture of yourself up please, I want to see what you look like because chances are, you don't look any better than me. Why won't you post a picture up, instead you hide behind a black and white coon. Post a picture up!

Level 8

Location hidden

#340 Nov 19, 2013
Beautiful Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Post a picture of yourself up please, I want to see what you look like because chances are, you don't look any better than me. Why won't you post a picture up, instead you hide behind a black and white coon. Post a picture up!
don't blame me because you a ugly b8tch and you posted your cleft lower lip on topix to prove it. anybody ever tell you that you a funny-lookin honky? no wonder you on this african american board day after day after day tryna convince yourself that you're beautiful...you worthless a88hole.

Level 1

Melbourne

#341 Nov 19, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>don't blame me because you a ugly b8tch and you posted your cleft lower lip on topix to prove it. anybody ever tell you that you a funny-lookin honky? no wonder you on this african american board day after day after day tryna convince yourself that you're beautiful...you worthless a88hole.
Cleft lower lip? LOL, says the one who wears a lip plate in his mouth and drags his knuckles on the floor and still lives in a mud hut. You shouldn't be talking to me like that pathetic little coon. You despise your own women and come after white women like me. Truly pathetic.
AFG

Ware, UK

#342 Nov 19, 2013
Beautiful Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you did, on another forum a couple of months ago.
No the first people to have blue and green eyes were non whites as I explained
You're hair isn't blonde.
-
Everyone knows Slavic women such as Russian, polish and Ukrainians are prostitutes not runway models.
Zew

Cape Town, South Africa

#343 Nov 19, 2013
just saying the truth wrote:
I am a African American man who has dated Black women, Asian women, Hispanic women and White women. I have come to conclusion that
1 Black Women are the most beautiful without makeup
2 White women are the most beautiful with makeup
3 Asian women are usually the most feminine out of the three ( followed by African black women, white women and African American black women)
4 Asian women have the straightest hair (and not white women)-(Your white ladies need to flat iron their hair to make it straight- when white women wake up in the morning , a lot of times their hair is a mess )
5 White women hair smell really bad - like wet dog when wet ( I dated 8 white women and 6 of them had smelling hair when wet)
6 When you take out the makeup off white women's face, they become the UGLIEST out of all the women of other races ( So much wrinkles at such a young age-even the expensive products they use on their face doesn't help them
7 White women make the worst wives (that is why non white men marriages to white women don't last- In fact white couple's marriages don't last)
8 White women's skin look horrible in the morning (when it has no tan at all- in fact white women look like drag queens in the morning)
9 White women spend the most money on facial /body products including surgeries and botox- Marrying a white woman means you will have to give her a lot of money for beauty products to prevent her from aging
10 White women age horribly (It's disgusting and sad )
11 white race mixing with Asians or blacks will help give their kids a skin with color (Decrease the rate of sun burn and skin cancer among white race)
Other infos
12 Pink skin (and pink dick) is not attractive
13 White people should not call black people monkey Why? Because monkeys have pink penis like the white males ; In fact most animals have pink penis - Only 15% of male gorillas have black penis
14 White people act like animals (they practice bestiality way more than black people do. They are pedophiles)
15 White people are the least predictable (One minute they are mentally fine, the next minute they are shooting up the place)(Don't step on a black man's toe and you are fine)
16 Black people don't have low IQ - why ? If you have noticed, most of the internet scams (such as Nigerian scam )are done by uneducated black people, yet they are able to dupe the white race . In fact most of the scam victims 94% of the time are educated white people . If white people are smarter than blacks why would you people fall for a scam by a black person
My overall conclusion: I have come to believe that white people purposely create this hype to make themselves feel special but the truth is they are not. I am married to a dark skinned woman now and honestly she is way hotter than white women by far ( once you take out the makeup and expensive beauty products from white women (and sometimes Asian women), they are not all that all).
I have spoken to other black brothas like me who have dated white women and they can say the same thing.
My Asian male friends complain that black women look masculine but the truth is that a real man should never complain about a woman looking masculine. When a man starts complaining that a woman is looking masculine, it means that a man is becoming feminine (obviously white males are the most feminine men out there (esp. Swedish men))
African women are perfect wives - beautiful women with great attitudes . African American women just need to work on their weight, attitude and hygiene are they will beat white women in beauty ASAP
If you don't agree with my post -explain why and if you have any question let me know white people (sorry just saying the truth white folks)
You need to get a job and then a life.

Level 8

Location hidden

#344 Nov 19, 2013
Beautiful Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Cleft lower lip? LOL, says the one who wears a lip plate in his mouth and drags his knuckles on the floor and still lives in a mud hut. You shouldn't be talking to me like that pathetic little coon. You despise your own women and come after white women like me. Truly pathetic.
i shoulda known... no wonder your a88 is on the african american forum everyday...you looking for some black d8ck. i wouldn't f**k your beat up, mediocre p8ssy, so you can put that fantasy out your head, silly russian skank.

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#345 Nov 19, 2013
These cave b!tches 'bout to get that reality check!
Say My Name

Harrow, UK

#346 Nov 19, 2013
Beautiful Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
The Caucasian race has the most beautiful women.

Also, are you Australian? Australian women are EASY and make English girls look like nuns. I've also noticed that they like black guys. I've screwed a few.... The first night meeting them.
They're also not very ladylike. They make English girls look like real women...
AFG

Ware, UK

#347 Nov 19, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>i shoulda known... no wonder your a88 is on the african american forum everyday...you looking for some black d8ck. i wouldn't f**k your beat up, mediocre p8ssy, so you can put that fantasy out your head, silly russian skank.
LOL.
Say My Name

Harrow, UK

#348 Nov 19, 2013
I think beautiful justice (if the poster is a female) would jump on Desmond's penis in a second if they met IRL.

Australian girls are EEEEEEAAAASYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Say My Name

Harrow, UK

#349 Nov 19, 2013

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#350 Nov 19, 2013
Say My Name wrote:
<quoted text>The Caucasian race has the most beautiful women.

Also, are you Australian? Australian women are EASY and make English girls look like nuns. I've also noticed that they like black guys. I've screwed a few.... The first night meeting them.
Then you recognize the union of white men with white women as producing the most beautiful women.

Women who think like you do about union of white men and white women believe that about white men being the most handsome.
AFG

Ware, UK

#351 Nov 19, 2013
Say My Name wrote:
<quoted text>
The Caucasian race has the most beautiful women.
She's NOT caucasian, Caucasians are those from the north Caucasus and they are beautiful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top american gangs that cherish black power its... 4 min Spinning 360 waves 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min American 1,658,190
Michael Jackson was a pedophile 8 min Marcus Washington 6
Blacks now control mainstream culture 10 min no diggity 4
Cultural appropriation (Apr '17) 12 min Snr 15
Racial integration 13 min Jim Mcginty 1
WW lusting over BM 13 min Marcus Washington 1
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 21 min KIP 95
"Jews will not replace us!" 31 min Buzz Gill 42
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 49 min Jake 34