The race with the most beautiful women
Unique2

Macon, GA

#283 Nov 17, 2013
"The race with the most beautiful women"

There're beautiful women in all races and ethnic groups, but in my opinion African-American women are the most beautiful. On average, they have better faces and bodies than the women of other races and ethnic groups.

Level 2

Since: Apr 10

In the Land of the Blind

#284 Nov 17, 2013
Beautiful Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but Greek inventions in science, philosophy etc. go back 3000-5000 BC before the first muslim spawned from the lump of shit. While Europe was making inventions, muslims were trying to rape little girls.
The black moors/muslims civilized you cave apes. We taught you how to wash that flat pink @ss of yours.

The Moors invented a number of things,how to whip Spain, how to play checkers, how to give serenades, how to do algebra, how to set clocks and how to extract and preserve perfumes by means of distillation.

In those dismal ages european society stank vilely. The very select used balsam:- instead of baths. The less select used neither. In “ Much Ado About Nothing," Pedro says of Bencdzr/:.“Nay, he rubs himself with civet." And the deduction follows:“The sweet youth's in love. "

The Moors invented a number of things-how to whip Spain, how to make rhymes, how to play checkers, how to give serenades, how to do algebra, how to set clocks and how to extract and preserve perfumes by means of distillation.

In those dismal ages european society stank vilely.Ths is recorded in writings.

The very select used balsam:- instead of baths. The less select used neither. In “ Much Ado About Nothing," Pedro says of Bencdzr/:.“Nay, he rubs himself with civet." And the deduction follows:“The sweet youth's in love. "
God

Huntsville, AL

#286 Nov 17, 2013

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#287 Nov 17, 2013
Paintitpretty wrote:
<quoted text>
That thought crossed my mind, Capree. Though, I've been asked out by black men before and no black girl I knew has ever mentioned it or reacted to it. I have actually found that Indian and Middle eastern women have been the most defensive when it came to any of their men showing me any attention. But oddly enough, when men aren't involved Indian and middle eastern women seem to be the nicest. I guess the whole interracial dating subject seems to bring out the hate in people. I couldn't care less who white girls or guys date. My brother is dating Filipino girl and his friend is marrying a girl from Bangladesh. My cousin who is half Jamaican is dating a German guy. I am perfectly okay with whoever my friends and family date...until they start thinking they can get away with saying stuff to me because of their skin color.
However, I do want to add something. My fiancee and I were talking the other day about 'white genocide' and how we believe it's a big joke. It does seem like quite a few men from other races want to have mixed children with white people, so I can understand why women from other races get upset. If black men continue to go after white girls and have children when them there will be black genocide, not white genocide. If white and black mix, you don't get a darker color, you get a lighter color and if that cycle continues, eventually everyone is going to be white. While some of the black women here turn my stomach with their bitterness, I can somewhat sympathize with them.
No you are ignorant of reality. The reality is White genes are recessive, if you mix a Black with White sometimes the kid will come out lighter but majority of time they will be dark.

Also the problem isnt race mixing, thats a very small percent, the problem is simply White women not having enough kids because they have been taught to be feminists and care more about work/social life than raising a family

Level 7

Location hidden

#288 Nov 17, 2013
RiichGiirl wrote:
<quoted text>
White men didnt give anything. More like took/stole.
Its amazing how white people can actually not admit that blacks actually created what we have today and wp gain knowledge from our black ancestors. Till this day, whites are trying to figure how the pyramids were formed.
We know how the pyramids were formed...SLAVERY. Your people were the ones that started slavery thousands of years before Whites.

Level 7

Location hidden

#289 Nov 17, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's amazes me how whites don't see how they fked up every non white country. There were no deadly diseases in Africa before the greedy whites set foot onto Africa. There were no starving Africans before the greedy Europeans set foot onto Africa. Where ever you see a poor and starving non white country there is a 100 percent chance that greedy white devils have been there. THAT'S A FACT! White corporations from USA, France and England have funded many wars in Africa. They have armed rebels or soldiers in Africa. Those Corporations make millions or billions from Africa being screwed up. They would put in one million for aid and suck out 50 million from Africa resources. That's why whites are causing global warming because of their GREED! This planet is being destroyed because of whites GREED.
Whats amazing is you have all the freedom in the world, yet you sit there like a useless moron making excuses and wanting people to feel bad for god knows what.

Heres a question for you bud, how come in the last 50 years Indians and Chinese have made huge progress industrially, yet Africans still can't? You have noone but yourselves to blame at this point.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#290 Nov 17, 2013
Beautiful Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
European women are the most beautiful.
Stop trying to force you hags on us.

Level 7

Location hidden

#291 Nov 17, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>ww are like wm. they imitate and steal everything other races create then claim that it's their own. this is because whites suck. they have no talent, no beauty and no creativity. so they have to copy other people's style. they have a barren, dull culture due to thousands of years living in cold, barren, dreary climates. their only "contribution" to the world is genocide and racism.
You suck, Africans still cant advance because of whiners like you. "Wah Whites did this 150 years ago". Face the facts idiot, compare the advancements Whites and Asians made in the last 500 years to Blacks.

Noones stopping you from inventing or creating something fcktard, besides you being a little whiner crybaby.

Level 2

Since: Apr 10

In the Land of the Blind

#292 Nov 17, 2013
Black women,regardless of what nationality are the most beautiful.

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#293 Nov 17, 2013
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are ignorant of reality. The reality is White genes are recessive, if you mix a Black with White sometimes the kid will come out lighter but majority of time they will be dark.
Also the problem isnt race mixing, thats a very small percent, the problem is simply White women not having enough kids because they have been taught to be feminists and care more about work/social life than raising a family
I am not concerned with way if there are no more 'whites' or 'blacks' or 'Asians' or any other race. In my opinion, the world would be much better if people were no longer segregated by nationality and skin color.

I strongly agree with your second point though. My partner and I have a very traditional relationship. I feel very strongly against feminism and advocate for men's rights.

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#294 Nov 17, 2013
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, I mean to say:

I am not concerned *if* there are no more 'whites' or 'blacks' or 'Asians' or any other race. In my opinion, the world would be much better if people were no longer segregated by nationality and skin color.

“Blessed be me!!”

Since: Aug 10

redrebelremarks.wordpress.com.

#295 Nov 17, 2013
just saying the truth wrote:
I am a African American man who has dated Black women, Asian women, Hispanic women and White women. I have come to conclusion that
1 Black Women are the most beautiful without makeup
2 White women are the most beautiful with makeup
3 Asian women are usually the most feminine out of the three ( followed by African black women, white women and African American black women)
4 Asian women have the straightest hair (and not white women)-(Your white ladies need to flat iron their hair to make it straight- when white women wake up in the morning , a lot of times their hair is a mess )
5 White women hair smell really bad - like wet dog when wet ( I dated 8 white women and 6 of them had smelling hair when wet)
6 When you take out the makeup off white women's face, they become the UGLIEST out of all the women of other races ( So much wrinkles at such a young age-even the expensive products they use on their face doesn't help them
7 White women make the worst wives (that is why non white men marriages to white women don't last- In fact white couple's marriages don't last)
8 White women's skin look horrible in the morning (when it has no tan at all- in fact white women look like drag queens in the morning)
9 White women spend the most money on facial /body products including surgeries and botox- Marrying a white woman means you will have to give her a lot of money for beauty products to prevent her from aging
10 White women age horribly (It's disgusting and sad )
11 white race mixing with Asians or blacks will help give their kids a skin with color (Decrease the rate of sun burn and skin cancer among white race)
Other infos
12 Pink skin (and pink dick) is not attractive
13 White people should not call black people monkey Why? Because monkeys have pink penis like the white males ; In fact most animals have pink penis - Only 15% of male gorillas have black penis
14 White people act like animals (they practice bestiality way more than black people do. They are pedophiles)
15 White people are the least predictable (One minute they are mentally fine, the next minute they are shooting up the place)(Don't step on a black man's toe and you are fine)
16 Black people don't have low IQ - why ? If you have noticed, most of the internet scams (such as Nigerian scam )are done by uneducated black people, yet they are able to dupe the white race . In fact most of the scam victims 94% of the time are educated white people . If white people are smarter than blacks why would you people fall for a scam by a black person
My overall conclusion: I have come to believe that white people purposely create this hype to make themselves feel special but the truth is they are not. I am married to a dark skinned woman now and honestly she is way hotter than white women by far ( once you take out the makeup and expensive beauty products from white women (and sometimes Asian women), they are not all that all).
I have spoken to other black brothas like me who have dated white women and they can say the same thing.
My Asian male friends complain that black women look masculine but the truth is that a real man should never complain about a woman looking masculine. When a man starts complaining that a woman is looking masculine, it means that a man is becoming feminine (obviously white males are the most feminine men out there (esp. Swedish men))
African women are perfect wives - beautiful women with great attitudes . African American women just need to work on their weight, attitude and hygiene are they will beat white women in beauty ASAP
If you don't agree with my post -explain why and if you have any question let me know white people (sorry just saying the truth white folks)
Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai iiii!!!
OMG!! So true..
Anonymous

Kent, WA

#296 Nov 17, 2013
It is black women of coarse
african
islander carribean jamacian
Brazillian Latin black
And American
Halle berry is ok because she has the black mixture

“A queen never bow downs”

Level 3

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#297 Nov 17, 2013
Temudjin wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you THAT dumb ? Do you REALLY think that Plato, Aristotle, Euclid, Fibonacci, Gutenberg, Harvey, Shakespeare, Leonardo, Michelangelo, Galileo, Descartes, Leibniz, Gauss, Bach, Beethoven, Newton, James Watt, Stephenson, Adam Smith, Euler, Lavoisier, Mendeleev, Darwin, Mendel, Planck, Wright brothers, Goddard, Ziolkowsky, Sikorski, Fleming, James Watson,..."stole" anything ?
To make it easier. White men had discovered or invented:
* laws of logic (Aristotle's "Organon")
* modern mathematical notation
* mechanical clock
* heliocentric system
* laws of blood circulation
* printing press
(the Chinese invention did not become globval)
* integral and differential calculus and all higher mathematics
* modern chemistry
* periodic table
* laws of physics
* steam engine
* locomotive
* rocket science
* electrical power industry
* vaccination
* anesthesia in surgery
* blood types for transfusion
* air planes
* modern telescopes and astronomy
* radar astronomy
* electronic microscopy
* cure for polio and partial cure for diabetes
* eradicated TBC, syphilis, plague,...
* antibiotics
* lasers
* wash machines
* movies
* radio and TV
* chips and computers
WHOM they STOLE that from ?
Are you THAT dumb ? Do you REALLY think that Plato, Aristotle, Euclid, Fibonacci, Gutenberg, Harvey, Shakespeare, Leonardo, Michelangelo, Galileo, Descartes, Leibniz, Gauss, Bach, Beethoven, Newton, James Watt, Stephenson, Adam Smith, Euler, Lavoisier, Mendeleev, Darwin, Mendel, Planck, Wright brothers, Goddard, Ziolkowsky, Sikorski, Fleming, James Watson,..."stole" anything ? <<<< BORRINNGGGG, all of them are.

Are you still trying to prove that you stole from African??. Even white men that are scientists say we are waaaaayyyyy behind compare to Ancient Africa. I think you need to do some more research. If you white men have actually accomplished something. lol smh

Level 3

Location hidden

#298 Nov 17, 2013
Paintitpretty wrote:
@ rich girl.
I can't reply to your comment from my phone for some reason.
I'm not racist at all and I'm not deflecting anything. I don't even understand what I said that was racist. I haven't said anything bad about any race, I only said what I had to say to a few people personally. I also gave 'black man' a chance to enlighten me, but he hasn't replied.
And I mentioned my aunt and cousins because I love them and feel the need to say it when that word is mentioned. And it hasn't been the first its been mentioned either.
It seems like in order for me not to be considered a racist, I have to comply with ignorant ideologies. I'm sorry, that isn't me.
You will always be racist because of your white skin. Just like black people will always be a target and hated for our race.

Level 3

Location hidden

#299 Nov 17, 2013
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We know how the pyramids were formed...SLAVERY. Your people were the ones that started slavery thousands of years before Whites.
Oh lord. LMAO You mean the low class that did labor or u talking about what white people made up thats called slavery?? White people are very funny when its come to slavery. Trying to make slavery OKAY because everybody else did it right???
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#300 Nov 17, 2013
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats amazing is you have all the freedom in the world, yet you sit there like a useless moron making excuses and wanting people to feel bad for god knows what.
Heres a question for you bud, how come in the last 50 years Indians and Chinese have made huge progress industrially, yet Africans still can't? You have noone but yourselves to blame at this point.
WHAT! Hey moron in India and China there are high rate of poverty stupid. China has very bad environmental problems. You have to wear a mask in shanghai. Air ports and schools have been closed because of thick smog in china. In India their poverty level is off the charts. You are talking about a few Indians who have made huge progress moron. Just like in Africa you have several billionaires.

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#301 Nov 17, 2013
RiichGiirl wrote:
<quoted text>
You will always be racist because of your white skin. Just like black people will always be a target and hated for our race.
Skin color doesn't makes a person racist.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#302 Nov 17, 2013
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, many countries in Africa have made huge progress moron. Also stupid, What are you talking about with "all the freedom in the world" "I sit here like a useless moron making excuses"? What are talking idiot? You must be a REPUBLICAN. Republicans with their stupid thought process. Thinking when a black person is talking about racism that means they are doing nothing with their lives...lol. It's ok for you and other whites to complain about what you think black people are doing. But, it's not ok for blacks to complain about white people. To your ignorant butt saying things about white people is called "doing nothing with your life"...lol. that is STUPID!
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#303 Nov 17, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT! You must be out of your mind. Have you ever heard of "Blood Diamonds" or "African War is Business". The US were arming soldiers in the Congo until Obama stopped it. You need to google it or watch Front Line on PBS. The US has a history of sanctioning African countries who should not have been sanctioned. This was to stop those countries from uniting or developing out of the US, France or England's control. You can go on Youtube and watch many documentaries on this subject. Stop living in a cave.
Hey so called PAINTITPRETTY. You said I haven't replied to you. Where is your reply to this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White man at the peak of his power early 20th c... 3 min African AE 19
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,262,315
Blacks can't learn math. 4 min KIP 58
Black billionaire marries white ex playboy bunny 9 min Big Knob 22
Somalis and their shameless self promotion 11 min SHAKA 259
lightskin men are not weak or punks 11 min Dr8ke 2
Why are most white people racist? 11 min TranshumanX 1,989
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 11 min African AE 433
white women are the prettiest, black women are ... 12 min Kara 231
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 32 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 34,890
All women prefer white men 1 hr TranshumanX 5,602
More from around the web