The race with the most beautiful women
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#261 Nov 16, 2013
Paintitpretty wrote:
@ rich girl.
I can't reply to your comment from my phone for some reason.
I'm not racist at all and I'm not deflecting anything. I don't even understand what I said that was racist. I haven't said anything bad about any race, I only said what I had to say to a few people personally. I also gave 'black man' a chance to enlighten me, but he hasn't replied.
And I mentioned my aunt and cousins because I love them and feel the need to say it when that word is mentioned. And it hasn't been the first its been mentioned either.
It seems like in order for me not to be considered a racist, I have to comply with ignorant ideologies. I'm sorry, that isn't me.
I have replied lady. I have just now seen your post where you have been living in a cave for many years.

Huntsville, AL

#262 Nov 16, 2013

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#263 Nov 16, 2013
Beautiful women in all races but black women are especially beautiful.
No Comment

New Port Richey, FL

#264 Nov 16, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
Like your mom, for example?

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#265 Nov 16, 2013
No Comment wrote:
<quoted text>
Like your mom, for example?
No like you sister
Angels

New Orleans, LA

#266 Nov 16, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
Angels look better than all of these women.
Thx *winks* lmao
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#267 Nov 16, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
You think that way about black women and you are taking up for Kip the Oreo. That boy couldn't care less about black women.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#268 Nov 16, 2013
RiichGiirl wrote:
Black women are consider the most beautiful. Black women have the nicest skin, features and plus we do not age fast which white women are trying to get lol
I agree.

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Melbourne

#269 Nov 16, 2013
Muslim Rule wrote:
<quoted text>
I already posted the links idiot. Muslim scientists brought the knowldge through Spain (Moors) when Europeans were living in caves and didn't even know what soap was (another invention introduced to Whites by Africans and Arabs)
Sorry but Greek inventions in science, philosophy etc. go back 3000-5000 BC before the first muslim spawned from the lump of shit. While Europe was making inventions, muslims were trying to rape little girls.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#270 Nov 16, 2013
Beautiful Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical anti white talk. The moment a white person puts you in your place, you scream "RACIST!" and "WHITE SUPREMACIST!". Don't worry, us whites expect nothing less from "intellectuals" like you.
p.s, the "intellectuals" comment was sarcasm. Just thought I'd let you know in case you thought I was actually being serious.
Tell em Wet Dog, you want to stay here and educate us with your stupid ignorant opinions.

Level 1

Melbourne

#271 Nov 16, 2013
Oh yes, African women are so beautiful.

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/1944941_f260.jpg

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#272 Nov 16, 2013
Harpo inc wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that bw don't think you support them because of your comments to white women.You put Asian women above black on your list.The way you talk to women regardless of race is disgusting.
why do you crakka b8tches keep hanging around our forum?

Level 1

Melbourne

#273 Nov 16, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>Tell em Wet Dog, you want to stay here and educate us with your stupid ignorant opinions.
What's wrong coon? Did I insult your ape like ego? What are you going to do about it? Beat on your chest and and smash things?

“War is the father of all”

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#275 Nov 17, 2013
Beautiful Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but Greek inventions in science, philosophy etc. go back 3000-5000 BC before the first muslim spawned from the lump of shit. While Europe was making inventions, muslims were trying to rape little girls.
No, Sumerians were those who had created civilization (city, temple worship, astronomy, money,...) ca. 3500 B.C. But:

a) Greeks have, in ca. 700- 200 B.C., created more than all others (Sumerians, Babylonians, Egyptians, Chinese,...) combined. Greeks gave us sciences, tragedy, history, superior visual arts, philosophy, logic,.... No one can match Plato, Aristotle, Euripides, Euclid, Archimedes,...

b) Muslims- mostly Iranians- have made some progress in mathematics, especially trigonometry; they adopted zero and numerals from India (Arabic numerals are Indian in origin), solved some cubic equations; in medicine, they have made successful eye operations etc.

But- more or less, that's all. It was Europe, in the Middle Ages, which invented hospitals, universities, mechanical clock... and after 1500, heliocentric system, microscope, strong lenses and telescope, modern mathematics, biology (Leeuwenhoek was the first man who saw sperm cells), Harvey (explained blood circulation),....
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#276 Nov 17, 2013
Beautiful Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong coon? Did I insult your ape like ego? What are you going to do about it? Beat on your chest and and smash things?
Hey wet dog, Which one am I a coon or an ape? Also wet dog, i'll tell you what I'm not going to do. I am not going to pee and shyt all over everything like your greedy wet dogs are doing to the environment and this planet. Not you. You are too dumb and stupid to know how to do anything.
Joe

Bellingham, WA

#277 Nov 17, 2013
Blacks have zero technological advancements. Little to no history in the areas of engineering or innovation. Before whites got to Africa, there wasn't even a structure as high as two stories, nor did they have any concept of the wheel.

The only thing they know how to do is play basketball
Joe

Bellingham, WA

#278 Nov 17, 2013
I shouldn't say little. Blacks have no history in engineering or innovation. You can go on YouTube right now and find tribes in present day Africa that are living like its 2000 BC
AFG

Ware, UK

#279 Nov 17, 2013
Beautiful Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid turdskin. Majority of runway models are Eastern European, Russian, Ukrainian etc. SLavic.
Stupid ugly turdskin.
LOL!
Wtf??
No they're NOT the majority of white prostitutes are flathead Eastern European women.
You look like a dog in that pic and that's not even your real pic, you look worse in real life.
-
turdskin????
I have olive skin.
You Eastern Europeans have ugly pink skin.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#281 Nov 17, 2013
Beautiful Justice wrote:
The Negro sheboons with saggy tits can give me all the disagrees in the world. fact is, when you look in the mirror, you see a monster.
I like what I see in the mirror and my beautiful dark skin already looks like make up.

“Univ. of Texas-Med School!!! ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

United States

#282 Nov 17, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white women throw themselves at black men? (May '15) 20 min Bobby T Canada 165
Why do so many black men abandon their kids? (n... (Apr '12) 36 min Bobby T Canada 183
I want My white wife to carry a black Mans baby. (Nov '09) 59 min Bobby T Canada 399
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Who 48,767
Black women are jealous that white women can gr... (Jul '14) 1 hr DLC96 19
Esau is NOT the white man! (Aug '14) 1 hr Moses 207
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr VetnorsGate 1,431,719
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 1 hr Moses 240
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 3 hr Drilling for the ... 35,236
What Exactly is "SEXUAL HARASSMENT" ??? 3 hr FABULICIOUS 59
More from around the web