“Bow Chika Wow Wow”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#217 Nov 15, 2013
Black women, and women mixed with Black are the most beautiful.

Dark skinned women are THE most underrated. They have gorgeous, soft skin and features, and they age the best.

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Melbourne

#218 Nov 15, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>who's that cheap-lookin, scraggly blonde in your avatar? how you gonna talk about somebody else's looks when you have a straight-up pig-lady in your avatar? yeah, we have a few crazy bw who use blue contacts and get plastic surgery. but the majority of ww get in the tanning booth and get medical procedures to look like bw, wear black hairstyles and now they all over mtv tryna "twerk" like bw. so, clearly the REAL standard of beauty is bw, not ww.
Pig woman? Lol, the real standard of beauty is white women. It's a fact that white women are more beautiful than black women. All it takes is a simple Google search to see the truth.

Level 1

Melbourne

#219 Nov 15, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>who's that cheap-lookin, scraggly blonde in your avatar? how you gonna talk about somebody else's looks when you have a straight-up pig-lady in your avatar? yeah, we have a few crazy bw who use blue contacts and get plastic surgery. but the majority of ww get in the tanning booth and get medical procedures to look like bw, wear black hairstyles and now they all over mtv tryna "twerk" like bw. so, clearly the REAL standard of beauty is bw, not ww.
White women trying to twerk? Oh please, just because Miley Cyrus did it means she counts as every white woman? Is that Black people's contribution to society? twerking? You're just digging your grave even deeper lol.

White women getting black women's hairstyles? I've never seen a white woman go and get nappy hair lol. Nicki Minaj says it right about black women "Them nappy headed hoes!"

Level 1

Melbourne

#220 Nov 15, 2013
PinkPearl wrote:
Black women, and women mixed with Black are the most beautiful.
Dark skinned women are THE most underrated. They have gorgeous, soft skin and features, and they age the best.
No sweetie. The only beautiful black women are the ones who have white features through race mixing.

Soft features? You call a flat caved in nose and bulging forehead soft? Stop deluding yourself, please.

“Bow Chika Wow Wow”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#221 Nov 15, 2013
Beautiful Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
No sweetie. The only beautiful black women are the ones who have white features through race mixing.
Soft features? You call a flat caved in nose and bulging forehead soft? Stop deluding yourself, please.
You're coming across as very insecure. There are a lot of white supremacists and stuff who praise White people all the time, maybe you should go hang out on those kinds of sites. This thread seems to bother you, and I can understand why, because it's pretty harsh, but I don't think it's good for you to just sit here reading it all and arguing with people. It won't make you feel any better.
Harpo inc

San Jose, CA

#222 Nov 16, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>dude, nobody on this forum wants your scrawny, ugly, flat-a88 eastern european women...yeah, some crazy bw bleach. but all ww tan their skin and wear cornrows to make themselves sexy and exotic.
I hope that bw don't think you support them because of your comments to white women.You put Asian women above black on your list.The way you talk to women regardless of race is disgusting.
Harpo inc

San Jose, CA

#223 Nov 16, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
If you feel that way, then there's no need to state the obvious. Correct?
Yet here you are desperately pleading your stance on the African American forum. It exudes desperation and lack of confidence indeed on your part.
I don't actually think it's lack of confidence in fact it's the complete opposite.They have both white men and black men promoting white women as the most desirable so what do you expect?You just have a couple of Asian loving bm on here stating their dislike for white women but in general black men are supporting white beauty over black.Ugly white male losers who resort to dating sites believe black women are beneath them.The so called desirables are the majority using dating sites when infact it should be black women and asian men on OK Cupid etc.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#224 Nov 16, 2013
Beautiful Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
White women trying to twerk? Oh please, just because Miley Cyrus did it means she counts as every white woman? Is that Black people's contribution to society? twerking? You're just digging your grave even deeper lol.
White women getting black women's hairstyles? I've never seen a white woman go and get nappy hair lol. Nicki Minaj says it right about black women "Them nappy headed hoes!"
ww are like wm. they imitate and steal everything other races create then claim that it's their own. this is because whites suck. they have no talent, no beauty and no creativity. so they have to copy other people's style. they have a barren, dull culture due to thousands of years living in cold, barren, dreary climates. their only "contribution" to the world is genocide and racism.

“War is the father of all”

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#225 Nov 16, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>ww are like wm. they imitate and steal everything other races create then claim that it's their own. this is because whites suck. they have no talent, no beauty and no creativity. so they have to copy other people's style. they have a barren, dull culture due to thousands of years living in cold, barren, dreary climates. their only "contribution" to the world is genocide and racism.
It was "white man" who gave the world the way it defines itself:
* phonetic alphabet (borrowed from Phoenicians, but adapted to Roman script)
* mathematics and other sciences (Indians gave us zero and Chinese invented matrix calculus and a few other things, but as a unified human
venture, science is completely Western)- physics, chemistry, biology, modern medicine ...
* democracy and idea of a free individual
* the global high culture, form epic to the novel
* polyphonic music no other culture can compete with
* visual arts no other culture can compete with
* all ideologies, from feminism, communism, fascism, eugenics, universal human rights,..
* all inventions that changed the face of earth (cannons, steam machine and Industrial revolution, the locomotive, vaccination, strict hygiene, universities (in the Middle Ages), hospitals, antibiotics, electric power,computer, mechanical clock, planes, cars, TV, laser, A-bomb, wash machine, satellites,..)

All other cultures and races contributed immensely less than the "white" European and
American civilization.

Level 1

Melbourne

#226 Nov 16, 2013
PinkPearl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're coming across as very insecure. There are a lot of white supremacists and stuff who praise White people all the time, maybe you should go hang out on those kinds of sites. This thread seems to bother you, and I can understand why, because it's pretty harsh, but I don't think it's good for you to just sit here reading it all and arguing with people. It won't make you feel any better.
Typical anti white talk. The moment a white person puts you in your place, you scream "RACIST!" and "WHITE SUPREMACIST!". Don't worry, us whites expect nothing less from "intellectuals" like you.

p.s, the "intellectuals" comment was sarcasm. Just thought I'd let you know in case you thought I was actually being serious.

Level 1

Melbourne

#227 Nov 16, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>ww are like wm. they imitate and steal everything other races create then claim that it's their own. this is because whites suck. they have no talent, no beauty and no creativity. so they have to copy other people's style. they have a barren, dull culture due to thousands of years living in cold, barren, dreary climates. their only "contribution" to the world is genocide and racism.
White people stole inventions? That's the joke of the century. What have Black people given to mankind? Hmm, let's see: AIDS, HIV, Sickle cell anaemia, Malaria, Poverty, oh and let's not forget good ol' increased crime.

Oh yes, such great contributions to the world!
jamey old john

Yorktown Heights, NY

#229 Nov 16, 2013
white women are not attractive at all they always have pimples blacks have great and smooth skin.and asians have buetiful eyes

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#230 Nov 16, 2013
Beautiful Justice wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing funnier than an in denial black woman who either thinks she is a "queen" or obsessed with the word "Nubian".
Why do you obsess over black people?

“A queen never bow downs”

Level 3

Location hidden

#231 Nov 16, 2013
Black women are consider the most beautiful. Black women have the nicest skin, features and plus we do not age fast which white women are trying to get lol

Level 3

Location hidden

#232 Nov 16, 2013
Temudjin wrote:
<quoted text>
It was "white man" who gave the world the way it defines itself:
* phonetic alphabet (borrowed from Phoenicians, but adapted to Roman script)
* mathematics and other sciences (Indians gave us zero and Chinese invented matrix calculus and a few other things, but as a unified human
venture, science is completely Western)- physics, chemistry, biology, modern medicine ...
* democracy and idea of a free individual
* the global high culture, form epic to the novel
* polyphonic music no other culture can compete with
* visual arts no other culture can compete with
* all ideologies, from feminism, communism, fascism, eugenics, universal human rights,..
* all inventions that changed the face of earth (cannons, steam machine and Industrial revolution, the locomotive, vaccination, strict hygiene, universities (in the Middle Ages), hospitals, antibiotics, electric power,computer, mechanical clock, planes, cars, TV, laser, A-bomb, wash machine, satellites,..)
All other cultures and races contributed immensely less than the "white" European and
American civilization.
White men didnt give anything. More like took/stole.
Its amazing how white people can actually not admit that blacks actually created what we have today and wp gain knowledge from our black ancestors. Till this day, whites are trying to figure how the pyramids were formed.

Level 3

Location hidden

#233 Nov 16, 2013
Beautiful Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Your eyes aren't real. Your just a little negro self hater. Blue eyes are a "white people feature". If you have natural blue eyes, it's only because your ancestors gladly spread their legs for a guy with blue eyes.
White women didnt gladly spread their legs?? rigghhtt
Stop it white girl

Level 3

Location hidden

#234 Nov 16, 2013
Paintitpretty wrote:
<quoted text>
I only came back to address two things:
1.)No. I'm not racist at all. Just because I pointed out that your profile picture isn't you and that white countries are civilized does not make me racist. My uncle married a Jamaican woman and she gave me three mixed cousins whom I love and adore.
White people always say when they are racist…. I have mixed people in my
family or I have black friends! YOU ARE RACIST. Stop trying to deflect.

Level 1

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#235 Nov 16, 2013
The Cushitic Race. But I'm biased.

“Romney 2016”

Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Philadelphia, Pa.

#236 Nov 16, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
White women. Any women with a significant amount of white in their blood are the most beautiful :).
co - sign.

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#237 Nov 16, 2013
@ rich girl.

I can't reply to your comment from my phone for some reason.

I'm not racist at all and I'm not deflecting anything. I don't even understand what I said that was racist. I haven't said anything bad about any race, I only said what I had to say to a few people personally. I also gave 'black man' a chance to enlighten me, but he hasn't replied.

And I mentioned my aunt and cousins because I love them and feel the need to say it when that word is mentioned. And it hasn't been the first its been mentioned either.

It seems like in order for me not to be considered a racist, I have to comply with ignorant ideologies. I'm sorry, that isn't me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Women's Obsession with White Males 3 min SadButTrue 4
Black Balti mayor tells cops to protect PROTEST... 4 min Just Shoot Em 1
Why are BM "Ashamed" of the WW they date/marry? 5 min SadButTrue 16
Black Men the "Laughing Stock of America" Part #1 6 min SadButTrue 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Patrick 1,220,759
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 7 min SadButTrue 517
Only 27% of BW seeking a BM says top 10 Dating ... (Jun '13) 8 min SadButTrue 161
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 10 min Ben YISRAEL 117,038
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 24 min Big Knob 104
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 53 min Gmoney 32,868
All women prefer white men 3 hr DerekJ 4,361
More from around the web