The race with the most beautiful women

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 39
Next Last
Sally

Vienna, WV

#2 Aug 4, 2013
White women have more noticeable wrinkles cause you can't see them on ball women's faces as bad & if white women are so bad then why do interracial relationships between white women & black men keep growing? stop hating, for real.
Sally

Vienna, WV

#3 Aug 4, 2013
*black women's faces , sorry autocorrect
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#5 Aug 31, 2013
White women. Any women with a significant amount of white in their blood are the most beautiful :).

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Melbourne

#6 Aug 31, 2013
The Negro sheboons with saggy tits can give me all the disagrees in the world. fact is, when you look in the mirror, you see a monster.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#7 Aug 31, 2013
Beautiful Justice wrote:
The Negro sheboons with saggy tits can give me all the disagrees in the world. fact is, when you look in the mirror, you see a monster.
I'm perfectly happy with what I see in the mirror. But I'm not going to talk down how other women look.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#8 Aug 31, 2013
Haters in the building!!good thread op btw

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#9 Aug 31, 2013
East Asian

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 1

Melbourne

#10 Aug 31, 2013
It is a fact that white women are the most beautiful. Why? Because they have all of the desirable features that Asians and blacks try to have themselves. Also, white women look unique while Asian women and black women all look like clones.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#11 Aug 31, 2013
Beautiful Justice wrote:
It is a fact that white women are the most beautiful. Why? Because they have all of the desirable features that Asians and blacks try to have themselves. Also, white women look unique while Asian women and black women all look like clones.
AAs only accept Nordic clonish people as white.
Miguel

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Aug 31, 2013
Beautiful Justice wrote:
no way ww are not attracted to me at all

Level 1

Melbourne

#13 Aug 31, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>no way ww are not attracted to me at all
It's because you're not white.

“I wants yer gold teefs”

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Raritan, NJ

#15 Sep 1, 2013
Most beutiful man!

http://i.qkme.me/3oqzdo.jpg

Level 1

Melbourne

#16 Sep 1, 2013
Skin head Swatiska wrote:
<quoted text> White women who are full blooded are. Latinas, Blacks and Asians are ugly. Scandanivian women and eastern Europeans are the most beautiful. Smart, nice, pretty and the women of the master race. White power! Heil Hitler!
Slavic women (Eastern European) and Nordic women are indeed the most beautiful.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
rajathegreasyInd ian

Bristol, UK

#19 Sep 2, 2013
South Central Asians e.g.Iranian, Afghani or North Pakistani. The beauty of those women is breathtaking. 95% of Indian women are nothing special but the beautiful ones are amazing. If they were 'liberated', many of the worlds models would come from there

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 1

Melbourne

#20 Sep 2, 2013
rajathegreasyIndian wrote:
South Central Asians e.g.Iranian, Afghani or North Pakistani. The beauty of those women is breathtaking. 95% of Indian women are nothing special but the beautiful ones are amazing. If they were 'liberated', many of the worlds models would come from there
You couldn't be more wrong. Most high class run way models come from Eastern Europe. They are Slavic.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#21 Sep 2, 2013
Angels look better than all of these women.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#22 Sep 2, 2013
LOL!!!!!!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#23 Sep 2, 2013
Samoan woman.. Whether fat or skinny.. Ww have the ugliest skin color ever.. Get a tan, look human

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#24 Sep 2, 2013
Skin head Swatiska wrote:
<quoted text> White women who are full blooded are. Latinas, Blacks and Asians are ugly. Scandanivian women and eastern Europeans are the most beautiful. Smart, nice, pretty and the women of the master race. White power! Heil Hitler!
to a wm.. Anything that looks 9 is hot.. Hail ur satanic gods
Miguel

Los Angeles, CA

#26 Sep 2, 2013
Sally wrote:
White women have more noticeable wrinkles cause you can't see them on ball women's faces as bad & if white women are so bad then why do interracial relationships between white women & black men keep growing? stop hating, for real.
because white women are so easy yes like you need to approach them they approach you and give you money.no hate just facts truth honest

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 39
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
im back you ugly caucasoids 26 min RMG Inigo Montoya 7
News Rachel Dolezal, Who Pretended to Be Black, Is C... 29 min race dysphoria 3
Memorial Day Weekend, Chicago Style 36 min Free Meals 43
What dumb things will blacks do in 2018? 40 min Hillary Clinton 12
White Women Exploiting Black Male Slaves for Sex 45 min Meghan Markle 18
N Koreas Kim smarter than Pres Chump 1 hr thean 36
Asians smarter than black Americans? (Mar '16) 1 hr thean 3
What Did African Americans Contribute To America? 1 hr TrueTruth 245
If we got rid of the Negroes what would America... 2 hr THrilLa 100
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 12 hr YouDidntBuildThat 40,888