Why do BW think Latinos like them?

Why do BW think Latinos like them?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#1 Jun 27, 2012
LMBAO! I've never ever ever seen a Latino with a sista and I'm 58 y.o. So Sistaz please give it a rest and quit lying to yourselves. Ain't no gay A** latino fruitcake want your Ray Lewis Linebacker bodies. Latinas on the other hand love us brothas. So much so that they consider us their kings. They love us for our great work ethic, good loving husbands and the best providers in the world. So SISTAZ..."SIT YOUR SORRY A**SES DOWN!

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 Jun 27, 2012
Wow you should leave texas more!!!...I have had a latino boyfriend before yet have never seen a bm in my area with a latino woman. Most black men get with ugly, fat rejected white women. I have never seen a megan fox with a average paycheck bm. Yet it would seem that you value your worth as a bm upon whether a latino will date you or not...how sad especially at your claimed age :(

“Halt die Klappe und kuss mich”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3 Jun 27, 2012
I thought u were a homosexual? If so who bw tend to bed/date/marry is none of your f@**0t homo as* business.

“Halt die Klappe und kuss mich”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4 Jun 27, 2012
That's like me worrying about whether ww who are lesbians date bw. U are a confused male.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#5 Jun 27, 2012
...because they do.
Darealist

United States

#6 Jun 27, 2012
My latino coworker whistled at some black women maybe 16-18 yo. He had a kid and wife but he and many latino men will cheat on their wife with bw. But latina women wont cheat because theyre usually loyal.
miguel

Corona, CA

#7 Jun 27, 2012
Darealist wrote:
My latino coworker whistled at some black women maybe 16-18 yo. He had a kid and wife but he and many latino men will cheat on their wife with bw. But latina women wont cheat because theyre usually loyal.
There is a lot latino thar love black women yes. I don't know where you get the information that latina women don't cheat. Wroonnggg as matter a fact a lot latinas cheat. Every where especially at work the majority of married Latin women have a lover at work like 85% of them. They said that on women especially the most decent look alike are the most ones to cheat.
Darealist

Dallas, TX

#8 Jun 27, 2012
miguel wrote:
<quoted text>There is a lot latino thar love black women yes. I don't know where you get the information that latina women don't cheat. Wroonnggg as matter a fact a lot latinas cheat. Every where especially at work the majority of married Latin women have a lover at work like 85% of them. They said that on women especially the most decent look alike are the most ones to cheat.
Oh wow I guess all women cheat the same. Many sistas do but never get caught because men dont expect that out of women. This elderly latina woman gave me a drink for 30 cent maybe she wanted me? Im jking I wouldnt do an oldie.

Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9 Jun 27, 2012
Marcus Washington wrote:
LMBAO! I've never ever ever seen a Latino with a sista and I'm 58 y.o. So Sistaz please give it a rest and quit lying to yourselves. Ain't no gay A** latino fruitcake want your Ray Lewis Linebacker bodies. Latinas on the other hand love us brothas. So much so that they consider us their kings. They love us for our great work ethic, good loving husbands and the best providers in the world. So SISTAZ..."SIT YOUR SORRY A**SES DOWN!
LOL I concur! No one wants Bw's they are trash! Only the losers date fat sloppy BW lol. They are so undesirable and unwanted. 90% belong in a trash bin.
_BlackDevil_ Lucifer 666

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Jun 28, 2012
tyrone_jackson_ghetto wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I concur! No one wants Bw's they are trash! Only the losers date fat sloppy BW lol. They are so undesirable and unwanted. 90% belong in a trash bin.
"No one wants BW they are trash."

Wrong. There are legions of black men and non- black men who want black women.

"They are so undesirable and unwanted."

Wrong again, pal. Black women are just as desirable as other races of women. Furthmore, why would you tell YOUR OWN RACE OF WOMEN (who are your mothers, daughters, and sisters) that they're undesirable? You are a disgrace to your race, and a REAL MAN wouldn't degrade women, only weak, insecure little boys do (YOU).

"90% belong in the trash bin."

No, you, Mr. Self- hating trash, belong in the trash bin for degrading black women the way you did.
Bull Twinkie

Culver City, CA

#11 Jun 28, 2012
Marcus Washington wrote:
WEll I know a black woman that, just had a baby with a Latino guy and she isn't even attractive. She probably looks like the women in your family.

I'm pretty sure there's not a BW on topix or in life that cares what a shuckin and jivin 58 year old, OLD man thinks about anything.

I'm also sure that you have a 60 year old worn out Senora with hands like tree bark. And you probably had to agree to marry her so that she can bring her 45 year old mentally challenged son over here to live.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Employer's No Dreadlock Policy Did Not Violate ... 4 min Redefined 5
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 5 min dcool 296
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min sonicfilter 1,433,207
Is There a subtle genocide going on in the Us ??? 7 min dcool 121
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 10 min dcool 7,405
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 15 min Mike 48,944
IR at the walmart 26 min ROMPER STOMPER 80
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 36 min Oh No You Di-nt 1,388
MSNBC: Trump won 2 hr iamcuriousnow 99
More from around the web