Are blacks also going to claim Basque...

Are blacks also going to claim Basque People as black?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WhyIsThat

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Feb 20, 2012
Basque people... you know, the oldest European white culture.

I'm 25% Basque, let me hear you negros come up with some made up lie of how Basque are magically related to monkeys.

You are now claiming Irish people as black, so let's hear some more goofy made up tales.

:P
hate is blinding

Leesburg, GA

#2 Jul 4, 2012
"Negros" are your ancestors and that if the basque people and others of european descent. So the monkey you see in me is the monkey I see in you. We don't have to claim europeans...the same hate that made you look for proof that you didn't come from black people only revealed that you are indeed the recessive gene of the mother and father you love to hate and label a monkey. Hate is indeed blinding and by the way I am african american with far more basque blood in my veins than you and rh negative like many europeans...but like you I am indeed of african descent so get over yourself . Everything comes from the creator including the same black people you despise so if you hate blacks you hate yourself and the creator, which is why I don't hate racist people I pity you.
Sharea

Decatur, GA

#4 Aug 30, 2013
Basque ppl have a abnormally large percentage of the rh- trait in their population...larger than any other population world wide...it is theorised that the rh- genre originated from the basque people for this reason...my mom and dad are BLACK like myself and not only am i rh- but im AB-....oh yeah did i mention i was BLACK.....
happy

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Aug 30, 2013
WhyIsThat wrote:
I'm 25% Basque, let me hear you negros come up with some made up lie of how Basque are magically related to monkeys.
You are now claiming Irish people as black, so let's hear some more goofy made up tales.
Just ANOTHER hun-kee fool.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#6 Aug 30, 2013
Sharea wrote:
Basque ppl have a abnormally large percentage of the rh- trait in their population...larger than any other population world wide...it is theorised that the rh- genre originated from the basque people for this reason...my mom and dad are BLACK like myself and not only am i rh- but im AB-....oh yeah did i mention i was BLACK.....
Basque people are more related to neanderthals than black Africans just like all Europeans!
Basque_spaniards

Arrecife, Spain

#8 Oct 16, 2013
The basques are normal like the rest of the (white) people.
I have white skin, blonde hair and green eyes.
I speak basque, spanish, English and French. I love my land, the same as I loyal to Spanish Crown.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#9 Oct 16, 2013
WhyIsThat wrote:
Actually my Grandfather on my Black Momma's side was one of Spains greatest Bullfighting Matador. He was the only Bullfighter in history to have a bigger dyck than the Bull.
BIgKnob

United States

#10 Oct 16, 2013
WhyIsThat wrote:
Your own european people dont claim you, so no we dont claim dogs, only real africans, from the north, east, south, and west...not mutts
beqa

Georgia

#12 Dec 17, 2013
basque people like arabs . bsaque = darker people
justice311

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Feb 20, 2015
I am also so called african american with rh negative blood. All history is a lie. We are not descended from hamitic africans. That's what the lying elites who white washed our ancestors history want you to think. That ur non african features come from mixing african & whites. All so called african americans are the lost tribe of judah! White isrealis say it! All ancient civilizations were black! Greeks, europe, celts, irish, english. Our ancestors had pity on the cursed whites who came out of the caves & we taught them civilization. Then MOST HIGH allowed them to conquer us for associating with the cursed whites & mixing with them. All history is white washed & false. If you wana hide something put it ina book! Do ur research! Some white europeans still venorate the BLACK ancestors of europe! Just look up "were first europeans black" . Much proof will come up! You have to know what to look for! All history isa lie & believe the opposite of what ur told & taught! Always! The truth is coming out! Most european whites know this as fact! It's the blacks of America who refuse to believe!
Birth

United States

#14 Feb 21, 2015
What up with men passing these honorary white and black card?
They're not white. They're European. The realest Caucasian man got black hair,darker white skin, hairy, tall and brown eyes. Dark color is symbol of dominant and strength.
Animal kingdom agree on dark is better.
http://knowledgenuts.com/2013/12/28/the-darke...
I innerstand Caucasians come in different hue like Africans. We're different. I can't claim a different race for myself. Oldest human and creator of humanity is African woman. I would want my children search within themselves on what make them unique.
Big Knob

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Feb 21, 2015
No we're like whites who try to claim that all of historys acheivements are white.....See blacks dont claim that the greeks were black, like wp claim that the egyptians , berbers , hamites were white.....

Bp dont make movies about Greeks with an all black cast, and are not writing Greece's history, like wp have done to Egypt and with the movie the Exodus..with an all white cast,......so no the Basque are from europe, theyre your people, its you who keep whitening up mine..........
Local Yokel

Morristown, TN

#18 Oct 14, 2016
Big Knob wrote:
No we're like whites who try to claim that all of historys acheivements are white.....See blacks dont claim that the greeks were black, like wp claim that the egyptians , berbers , hamites were white.....

Bp dont make movies about Greeks with an all black cast, and are not writing Greece's history, like wp have done to Egypt and with the movie the Exodus..with an all white cast,......so no the Basque are from europe, theyre your people, its you who keep whitening up mine..........
Please tell us what have darkies ever invented, the knock out game don't count, nether does ebonics that's just monkey talk.
Moses

Johannesburg, South Africa

#21 Oct 15, 2016
hate is blinding wrote:
"Negros" are your ancestors and that if the basque people and others of european descent. So the monkey you see in me is the monkey I see in you. We don't have to claim europeans...the same hate that made you look for proof that you didn't come from black people only revealed that you are indeed the recessive gene of the mother and father you love to hate and label a monkey. Hate is indeed blinding and by the way I am african american with far more basque blood in my veins than you and rh negative like many europeans...but like you I am indeed of african descent so get over yourself . Everything comes from the creator including the same black people you despise so if you hate blacks you hate yourself and the creator, which is why I don't hate racist people I pity you.
FIRST MODERN MAN WAS CAUCASIAN CRO-MAGNON

N*GR***DS are only 8000 years old:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asselar_man

CAUCASIAN CULTURE is 45 000 years old:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurignacian

ALL HUMANS INCLUDING N*GR***DS originated from CRO-MAGNON:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wKbFjO2sI-I/U-I-sKa...
Moses

#22 Oct 15, 2016
Big Knob wrote:

Ancient Egyptians were overwhelmingly white looking just like their MIDDLE EASTERN ANCESTORS!

The Majority of recreations of ancient Egyptians shows WHITE CAUCASIANS

ANCIENT EGYPTIAN HAIR WA CAUCASIAN:

http://www.egyptorigins.org/ginger.htm

MAJORITY OF EGYPTIAN SCULPTURE ART, SHOWS CAUCASIANS:

Moses

#23 Oct 15, 2016
Birth wrote:
What up with men passing these honorary white and black card?
They're not white. They're European. The realest Caucasian man got black hair,darker white skin, hairy, tall and brown eyes. Dark color is symbol of dominant and strength.
Animal kingdom agree on dark is better.
http://knowledgenuts.com/2013/12/28/the-darke...
I innerstand Caucasians come in different hue like Africans. We're different. I can't claim a different race for myself. Oldest human and creator of humanity is African woman. I would want my children search within themselves on what make them unique.
People adapt to their environment!!!! People along the equator are darker than people in more Northern countries! Black people are suited to their hot climate, while whites are suited to their cold climates!
Moses

#24 Oct 15, 2016
justice311 wrote:
I am also so called african american with rh negative blood. All history is a lie. We are not descended from hamitic africans. That's what the lying elites who white washed our ancestors history want you to think. That ur non african features come from mixing african & whites. All so called african americans are the lost tribe of judah! White isrealis say it! All ancient civilizations were black! Greeks, europe, celts, irish, english. Our ancestors had pity on the cursed whites who came out of the caves & we taught them civilization. Then MOST HIGH allowed them to conquer us for associating with the cursed whites & mixing with them. All history is white washed & false. If you wana hide something put it ina book! Do ur research! Some white europeans still venorate the BLACK ancestors of europe! Just look up "were first europeans black" . Much proof will come up! You have to know what to look for! All history isa lie & believe the opposite of what ur told & taught! Always! The truth is coming out! Most european whites know this as fact! It's the blacks of America who refuse to believe!
YOU WEST AFRICAN IN ORIGIN YOU DUMBAZZ!

https://abagond.wordpress.com/2014/08/02/dna-...

FIRST EUROPEANS WERE NEANDERTHAL HYBRIDS
Moses

#25 Oct 15, 2016
First real Europeans and the ancestors of MODERN EUROPEANS!

Moses

#26 Oct 15, 2016
FIRST MODERN MAN EVERYWHERE INCLUDING EGYPT, NORTH AFRICA and SOUTH AFRICA:

Moses

#27 Oct 15, 2016
FIRST BLACK AFRICAN LOOKED LIKE THIS and Black Africans still resembled him 13 000 years ago:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,578,745
Cavebeasts of Topix 13 min Paul 20
I'm not white but are blacks really this stupid... 41 min Dumbowners 20
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 43 min youll shoot your ... 60
I have token white friends. 46 min KIP 29
I'm opening up a 'custom' rope store. For all y... 1 hr Paul 7
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr dreamhunk 34,730
Baltimore/Ferguson vs. Charlottesville 4 hr a jig is a tool 51
Why Are White People On A Black Forum? 4 hr a jig is a tool 18
What the 6,000 man White Nationalist rally mean... 10 hr wild bill 53
More from around the web