Is Africa on its way to beat USA
Ramsan

Paterson, NJ

#22 Jun 11, 2012
DeeQueen wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are looking at the integration of Africa on many levels then. More like the USA and EU models. The likely problem though would be to do with the official languages. Then again, where would be the headquarters located?
not exactly, the USA and EU central banks are but extentions of the WB and the IMF, in harmony with the International Federal Reserve, of which work for corporate interests groups, INTERNATIONAL GANGSTERS. As for location, that was resolved in early 2009 when the participating intial countrys agreed on the country of Camaroon as the headquarters of the Africa Bank. As for language, one can be chosen as a common business language agreed upon by all. Not a big problem to solve. These actions were destroyed by US and NATO in its bogus war in Lybia. Will it ever happen? YES!! As soon as Africans realize that Europe and the US are indeed obstacles towards Africans and the puppet regimes the west finance towards African instability.
Go Nads

San Antonio, TX

#23 Jun 11, 2012
Yes I agree, once the black Africans advance past the "Stick Age" and figure out complex things like the wheel, no stopping them. "Give an African a fish, he will eat for a day, teach him to fish and he will EAT the bait"........Been proven thousands of times.

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#25 Jun 11, 2012
Go Nads wrote:
Yes I agree, once the black Africans advance past the "Stick Age" and figure out complex things like the wheel, no stopping them. "Give an African a fish, he will eat for a day, teach him to fish and he will EAT the bait"........Been proven thousands of times.
I believe this is an interesting observation but it is not really addressing the question as expressed in the title of the thread.

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#26 Jun 11, 2012
Ramsan wrote:
<quoted text>not exactly, the USA and EU central banks are but extentions of the WB and the IMF, in harmony with the International Federal Reserve, of which work for corporate interests groups, INTERNATIONAL GANGSTERS. As for location, that was resolved in early 2009 when the participating intial countrys agreed on the country of Camaroon as the headquarters of the Africa Bank. As for language, one can be chosen as a common business language agreed upon by all. Not a big problem to solve. These actions were destroyed by US and NATO in its bogus war in Lybia. Will it ever happen? YES!! As soon as Africans realize that Europe and the US are indeed obstacles towards Africans and the puppet regimes the west finance towards African instability.
An elaborate response, and helpful. Thanks.

However, an 'African Bank' would have to work with other financial institutions. Africa is a member of the global economy and cannot go at it alone. So I think cooperation will form the backbone of its development, as subject of the governing financial institutions globally.

Perhaps I am wrong, but do you really think that Africa could make it without the IMF and World Bank?

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#27 Jun 11, 2012
kibs wrote:
Africa will never top white men countries. Keep dreaming delusional fools.
I think this is an interesting observation kibs. However, it would be more valuable to the discussion if you could elaborate why you think so.
Gova

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#28 Jun 11, 2012
DeeQueen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sock it, do you believe African's are incapable of steering their economy to world dominance? I am asking this in view of for example thousands of Africans educated at top universities in the world, who seem like a major resource when it comes to leadership and pushing the continent forward
Africans are incapable of steering their their economy dominance for a simple reason, they do not believe in themselves. they don't have the superiority complex to push to that end. Never seen Africans come up with home solution to their problems. African leader love to quote great white thinkers instead of doing the thinking themselves. Here is an example of Africa country being weak. Iran recently offered to train Kenya to fight terrorism(?) LOL! Talk of the blind leading the blind. But that how African are. If the mofos felt like I do we would be on the right track.
ashanti king

Lansdowne, PA

#29 Jun 11, 2012
windspirit wrote:
<quoted text>The EU model would be closer but even that is a nightmare, most countries having a different 'official' language and EU governance being run from more than one location.

The size of Africa would be more suited to regional areas of many countries but how would you start? Geographic boundaries and languages are everywhere, and we have seen what happens to minorities in some countries already.

I think that really the diversity of religion, culture, language and environment makes it almost impossible to have any kind of 'unified' Africa, and a unified Africa would be an amazingly powerful entity. It will never happen though.
First off, I think Africa needs regional unity before we can think off uniting the whole Africa. West Africa must strengthen its unity and build roads that united all the countries in west Africa. East, south, central and north Africa must do the same. Then after that we decide on the continental unity. Another thing is African countries must be each other biggest trade partners and not us, Europe, and asia
ashanti king

Lansdowne, PA

#30 Jun 11, 2012
Ramsan wrote:
<quoted text>not exactly, the USA and EU central banks are but extentions of the WB and the IMF, in harmony with the International Federal Reserve, of which work for corporate interests groups, INTERNATIONAL GANGSTERS. As for location, that was resolved in early 2009 when the participating intial countrys agreed on the country of Camaroon as the headquarters of the Africa Bank. As for language, one can be chosen as a common business language agreed upon by all. Not a big problem to solve. These actions were destroyed by US and NATO in its bogus war in Lybia. Will it ever happen? YES!! As soon as Africans realize that Europe and the US are indeed obstacles towards Africans and the puppet regimes the west finance towards African instability.
Exactly, now they want to make it like china is a evil partner for Africa.
Bigsmoke

Portsmouth, UK

#32 Jun 11, 2012
DeeQueen wrote:
<quoted text>
An elaborate response, and helpful. Thanks.
However, an 'African Bank' would have to work with other financial institutions. Africa is a member of the global economy and cannot go at it alone. So I think cooperation will form the backbone of its development, as subject of the governing financial institutions globally.
Perhaps I am wrong, but do you really think that Africa could make it without the IMF and World Bank?
The IMF and Wolrd Bank are responsible for many ills in Africa as in the case of debts gathered by incompetent leaders funding wars those financial institutions didn't mind lending to.

IMF & Wolrd Bank were founded by Americans in 1944, between that year & the mid 2000s Africa has been in its worse shape period.....
Bigsmoke

Portsmouth, UK

#33 Jun 11, 2012
Everyone has it wrong.

What African countries need are stable establishment and to industrialize.

That is all.

The only difference between the UK and say Somalia is the UK has a stable establishment and is industrialized. All the other differences such as wealth, standard of living etc are the product of having a stable government and being industrialized as opposed to not.
Ramsan

Paterson, NJ

#34 Jun 11, 2012
DeeQueen wrote:
<quoted text>
An elaborate response, and helpful. Thanks.
However, an 'African Bank' would have to work with other financial institutions. Africa is a member of the global economy and cannot go at it alone. So I think cooperation will form the backbone of its development, as subject of the governing financial institutions globally.
Perhaps I am wrong, but do you really think that Africa could make it without the IMF and World Bank?
First and foremost, observe this very thread we are on, then observe the title of this thread. Now read the posts. You will notice an interesting dynamic, 1.our dialoge brings brainstorm, the essence of problem solving.2. The posts of the negative racists infiltrating, thats exactly the very dynamic in which all our endeavers are underminded, your responce to those posts are commendable in that they offer nothing but a revelation to a consistent enemy. But to answer your question, yes Africa can do without the WB and the IMF. By replaceing it through collective consistensy. Example: Europe gets raw materials from Africa in return for debt reduction by the same banks Europe are aligned with, they lend Africa money with exuberant interests rates, then come to collect, when that country is unable to pay, the bank forecloses the loan and deems it defunct, they then offer the debt reduction and or debt forgiveness in return for raw materials or offset the debt by taking contoll of desired natural deposits of various resourses. When raw materials from Africa gets to Europe and the US, they refine it and sell back to Africans who by then are in a cycle of debt. Also why would one continue to do business with institutions with a history of self interests, while financing strive among people in a country, arming the side with western nations interests. It a known fact that US, BRITAIN, FRANCE and others deploy elite forces to countrys who dont cooperate to destroy infrastructure, then they offer to help rebuild with contracts to European companys. As long as Africans consume instead of producing, a viable banking system will indeed be difficult. The major banking institutions very assets belong to Africa, who must learn that their enemys are deeply invested, just not for Africa, Africa unite now!
Ramsan

Paterson, NJ

#35 Jun 11, 2012
DeeQueen wrote:
<quoted text>
An elaborate response, and helpful. Thanks.
However, an 'African Bank' would have to work with other financial institutions. Africa is a member of the global economy and cannot go at it alone. So I think cooperation will form the backbone of its development, as subject of the governing financial institutions globally.
Perhaps I am wrong, but do you really think that Africa could make it without the IMF and World Bank?
Deequeen; I agree with your position in terms of a cooperative global networking, however Africas circumstances are quite unique historicaly. True a global cooperation is essentual, however the base and blueprint must form a foundation of collective mechanism for Africa first, then a broader coalition can then evolve. Africans can truly control their destiny through a selfish modality controlled totally for the benefit of Africa. The forming of the WB and the IMF was indirect response of the US to liquefy assets going into European bank laundering funds accumalated frim the colonial raping and infrastructer desaster of Europes exploitation. Despite the great independant era of the 50s and 60s, the effect of the manipulative destablization practices of the former colonial powers is the result we see today. Even at the heart of the great independent movements, Africa has maintained a economic dependence. Africa has the means, and resources, what they dont have is a collective blueprint, nor a conviction of acknowledging a historical and consistent enemy.

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#36 Jun 11, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
Everyone has it wrong.
What African countries need are stable establishment and to industrialize.
That is all.
The only difference between the UK and say Somalia is the UK has a stable establishment and is industrialized. All the other differences such as wealth, standard of living etc are the product of having a stable government and being industrialized as opposed to not.
Ok Bigsmoke. But how can that be achieved, that's the issue here I suppose

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#37 Jun 11, 2012
Ramsan wrote:
<quoted text> ...yes Africa can do without the WB and the IMF. By replaceing it through collective consistensy...
If I understood you right, you are emphasizing that Africa should become less dependent upon the conventional financial institutions and international trade partners. Sounds like a good argument to me.

Question: What do you mean by "collective consistensy"?

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#38 Jun 11, 2012
Prince of Djibouti wrote:
<quoted text>
The Best thing Africa can do is to drop colonial boundarie and build nations based on our perspective and establish an African Bank or currency.
Africa today is based on colonial history, why do you think there is so much civil war going on around Africa? it is a product of colonialism, the nations were designed that way and corrupt governments put in place.
Like most of the responses to this thread, this is another very valuable response Prince of Djibouti. Thank you.

However, what is "our perspective" as you have stated above?

RyGuy88

“Eyes Big as Child...:)”

Since: Apr 12

Mankato, MN

#39 Jun 11, 2012
Have any of you heard of blacks without borders? Look it up sometime on youtube.

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#40 Jun 11, 2012
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, I think Africa needs regional unity before we can think off uniting the whole Africa. West Africa must strengthen its unity and build roads that united all the countries in west Africa. East, south, central and north Africa must do the same. Then after that we decide on the continental unity. Another thing is African countries must be each other biggest trade partners and not us, Europe, and asia
You are suggesting a change at a micro level and evolving on macro scale. That sounds more like the practical solutions concerned Africans and African leaders should be looking at.

But how can African countries promote trade amongst themselves, and why have they failed to do so sofar?

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#41 Jun 11, 2012
Gova wrote:
<quoted text>
Africans are incapable of steering their their economy dominance for a simple reason, they do not believe in themselves. they don't have the superiority complex to push to that end. Never seen Africans come up with home solution to their problems. African leader love to quote great white thinkers instead of doing the thinking themselves. Here is an example of Africa country being weak. Iran recently offered to train Kenya to fight terrorism(?) LOL! Talk of the blind leading the blind. But that how African are. If the mofos felt like I do we would be on the right track.
I am afraid, based on the several discussions I have had and the debates I have been following here, I have to agree with you on the perception that Africans "do not believe in themselves". Apparently, there is the perception that Africans lack self-assurance. I don't know why that is the case, as perceived by quite a number of people. Could this be due to colonialism, that is having to learn another culture and adopt its values/traditions which contributes to this perceived self-doubt?

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#42 Jun 11, 2012
RyGuy88 wrote:
Have any of you heard of blacks without borders? Look it up sometime on youtube.
I think there is even a link with that title, don't remember if it's here on on BlackPlanet.

Here is the video:


Anyway RyGuy88, what's you take on the issue. Do you think Africa has the potential to, and will eventually outcompete the current economic giant USA?
Anonymous

Powder Springs, GA

#44 Jun 11, 2012
Faith wrote:
The only brief moment in human history that Africa had anything that resembled a civilized society was during the Colonial Period. Before and since, the entire continent is awash in chaos and bloodshed on a monumental scale. The rest of the world has become so desensitized to the brutality and slaughter that we don't even notice or care anymore.
You are wrong. Africa had many functioning and long standing pre-colonial civilizations, such as; the Mali Empire, Nok Culture, Benin Civilization, Hausa Civilization, Kingdom of Kangaba, Songhai Empire, the Empire of Ghana, the Empire of Kanem, Yoruba Civilization, Igbo Civilization, Great Zimbabwe Empire, Kingdom of Aksum, the Kongo Kingdom, etc. Many of which were not awashed in chaos and bloodshed, and either way civilizations of other continents and regions have been awashed in just as much if not more chaos and bloodshed. You should do the research before making those fantastical statements. I am more than willing to become more detailed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What does 'diversity' mean to you? The answer m... (Aug '14) 3 min Drilling for the ... 44
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Notliz 1,418,575
News Michelle Obama Calls for More Diversity in Ente... 4 min Hugh Janus 3
why can't black men walk properly? 7 min Hugh Janus 5
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 23 min TRUMP FAN 331
Halle Berry spotted with a black boyfriend 24 min Drilling for the ... 40
News Essential Politics: Angry, raw and racially cha... 27 min Christsharians on... 1
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 2 hr dcool 501
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 4 hr fluer 237
More from around the web