My 5 Reasons Black people shouldn't h...

My 5 Reasons Black people shouldn't have Sex with Whites.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“The King is Back!”

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

San Diego,California

#1 Apr 2, 2012
1.It removes or reduces the suspicion that any white person who can practice racism does practice it. This reduced suspicion is then recommended to other non-white people with whom they talk—offspring, siblings, neighbors, co-workers, etc.( During formal slavery, black people in this part of the world were clear about the fact that white people who pump us are not mutually exclusive from those who thump us. The fathers of many slaves were also their massuhs.)
2.It confuses the non-white person about the supremacy of racism. If the bed is a racism free-zone, the victim of racism starts to reason that maybe the skateboard park is, too! This confusion is then spread to other non-white people with whom they talk—offspring, siblings, neighbors, co-workers, etc.
3.It does not reinforce self-acceptance. Caressing the uniform of the enemy (the white supremacists) is likely to produce something similar to the Stockholm Syndrome.
4.It can produce offspring with more acute effects of 1-3. It is extremely difficult to convince himself/ herself that a white parent may have been mistreating him/her on the basis of color even though the white parent pushed him/her in a stroller and swing.
5.It compromises the non-white person’s will and/or ability to counter racism (white domination). At minimum, to avoid the disapproval of the white sexual partner, the non-white person will limit or stop his/her study and discussion about countering racism. More often than not, it produces victims of the system who become so confused that they act as “defense attorneys” for Racist Man and Racist Woman in court rooms, on camera, on social media, on the job, at the lunch table, etc.

“My little Warrior”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Las Vegas,Nevada

#3 Apr 2, 2012
KING JABBAR wrote:
1.It removes or reduces the suspicion that any white person who can practice racism does practice it. This reduced suspicion is then recommended to other non-white people with whom they talk—offspring, siblings, neighbors, co-workers, etc.( During formal slavery, black people in this part of the world were clear about the fact that white people who pump us are not mutually exclusive from those who thump us. The fathers of many slaves were also their massuhs.)
2.It confuses the non-white person about the supremacy of racism. If the bed is a racism free-zone, the victim of racism starts to reason that maybe the skateboard park is, too! This confusion is then spread to other non-white people with whom they talk—offspring, siblings, neighbors, co-workers, etc.
3.It does not reinforce self-acceptance. Caressing the uniform of the enemy (the white supremacists) is likely to produce something similar to the Stockholm Syndrome.
4.It can produce offspring with more acute effects of 1-3. It is extremely difficult to convince himself/ herself that a white parent may have been mistreating him/her on the basis of color even though the white parent pushed him/her in a stroller and swing.
5.It compromises the non-white person’s will and/or ability to counter racism (white domination). At minimum, to avoid the disapproval of the white sexual partner, the non-white person will limit or stop his/her study and discussion about countering racism. More often than not, it produces victims of the system who become so confused that they act as “defense attorneys” for Racist Man and Racist Woman in court rooms, on camera, on social media, on the job, at the lunch table, etc.
Great post KJ! I must admit you made some great arguments in this post. I wonder what the interracial nuts will say to this!lol
reccesive mutants

Jersey City, NJ

#4 Apr 2, 2012
KING JABBAR wrote:
I agree with this.
Ra Kheper Heru

Sullivan, MO

#5 Apr 2, 2012
the MUTHASHIP is COMING to beam up all you SPECIAL GODBODIES....pure blaqck folks like king Jabber , although the spaceship will not let his lightskinneded wife on board.She has too much whitey in her to be beamed aboard the home ship.
Whites are nonhuman

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Apr 2, 2012
KING JABBAR wrote:
1.It removes or reduces the suspicion that any white person who can practice racism does practice it. This reduced suspicion is then recommended to other non-white people with whom they talk—offspring, siblings, neighbors, co-workers, etc.( During formal slavery, black people in this part of the world were clear about the fact that white people who pump us are not
mutually exclusive from those who thump us. The fathers of many slaves were also their massuhs.)
2.It confuses the non-white person about the supremacy of racism. If the bed is a racism free-zone, the victim of racism starts to reason that
maybe the skateboard park is, too! This confusion is then spread to other non-white people with whom they talk—offspring, siblings, neighbors, co-workers, etc.
3.It does not reinforce self-acceptance. Caressing the uniform of the enemy (the white supremacists) is likely to produce something
similar to the Stockholm Syndrome.
4.It can produce offspring with more acute effects of 1-3. It is extremely difficult to convince himself/ herself that a white parent may have been mistreating him/her on the basis of color even though the white parent pushed him/her in a
stroller and swing.
5.It compromises the non-white person’s will and/or ability to counter racism (white domination). At minimum, to avoid the disapproval of the white sexual partner, the non-white person will limit or stop his/her study and discussion about countering racism. More often than not, it produces victims of the system who become so confused that they act as “defense
attorneys” for Racist Man and Racist Woman in court rooms, on camera, on social media, on the job, at the lunch table, etc.
This is 100% correct.Our people think just because white people are willing(and desperately wanting)to sleep with us,it means that white devil is not racist.This is especially true with our sistas who defile themselves with the white devil

“Halt die Klappe und kuss mich”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#7 Apr 2, 2012
i'm not knocking your post...but do u realize that all races practice racism against blacks? it's not exclusively whites that hate blacks. I know asians who will throw out the term n¡gg€r before some whites. so why not focus on prejudice from all spectras?
Whites are nonhuman

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Apr 2, 2012
RarestRose29 wrote:
i'm not knocking your post...but do u realize that all races practice racism against blacks? it's not exclusively whites that hate blacks. I know asians who will throw out the term n¡gg€r before some whites. so why not focus on prejudice from all spectras?
Because this is America not a Asian country.The white devil has been our enemy longer.
NatvRose

Parker, AZ

#9 Apr 2, 2012
RarestRose29 wrote:
Quite sure that I hear this even among my Native people ( I am half ) and it disturbs me. why? because I was ppregnant with a blackmans child and my people knew this. Unfortunately I lost the child last month.

Level 5

Location hidden

#11 Apr 2, 2012
Whites are nonhuman wrote:
<quoted text>Because this is America not a Asian country.The white devil has been our enemy longer.
ummm ok

Level 5

Location hidden

#12 Apr 2, 2012
NatvRose wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite sure that I hear this even among my Native people ( I am half ) and it disturbs me. why? because I was ppregnant with a blackmans child and my people knew this. Unfortunately I lost the child last month.
what does this have to do with angtning? go troll else where.
NatvRose

Parker, AZ

#13 Apr 2, 2012
what i was trying to say was that bigotry exist even among Native People. Yes I was chastised by my people because of my relationship with an african american man. The anglo side of my family to this day disown me.As a woman I found this disturbing, racist , predjudice and ultimately bigotry.

Level 5

Location hidden

#14 Apr 2, 2012
NatvRose wrote:
what i was trying to say was that bigotry exist even among Native People. Yes I was chastised by my people because of my relationship with an african american man. The anglo side of my family to this day disown me.As a woman I found this disturbing, racist , predjudice and ultimately bigotry.
thank u for clearing that up :)

that was the point I was trying to make as well. all races have their prejudice bigoted people. I know blacks who are just as prejudice as whites. it goes both ways. when people try to learn from each other instead of hating each other based on skintones....maybe then we can set aside some of our personal and cultural issues.
NatvRose

Parker, AZ

#15 Apr 2, 2012
Thank you. Being a single woman and now quite wary of things I find myself abit afraid to really become involved with men and sometimes with other women in a friendly atomosphere.
Black Deal

Houston, TX

#16 Apr 2, 2012
NatvRose wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry about your loss

But you need to stick to your own people
Wth

United States

#17 Apr 2, 2012
Whites are nonhuman wrote:
<quoted text>Because this is America not a Asian country.The white devil has been our enemy longer.
wow - you're quite the dumbass , huh?

Level 5

Location hidden

#18 Apr 2, 2012
we are all apart of the human race LoL. I don't have a group of people to stick to...i am a,mutt raced person...as I all like to say...so what should someone like myself do? die alone? I think not! people should date whoever they have common interests with. our cutures and traditions are what seperate
us. I don't understand why that is so hard for people to grasp in the year 2012. best wishes to u all :)

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#19 Apr 2, 2012
KING JABBAR wrote:
This is the best post I've read in days!

You have some bigots that will guise their motives with the fact that they marry interracially, so, when called out for their prejudices, they in turn will retreat behind the fact that they married a member from outside of their own race to further push their racial agenda without going detected...

...by most people, anyway!
NatvRose

Parker, AZ

#20 Apr 2, 2012
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry about your loss
But you need to stick to your own people
Well i tried but they seem to not recognize me at all because of what had transpired. I do care about what happens and will continue on my journey in life, wherever it leads and with whom it brings me to join in my hourney,

Level 5

Location hidden

#21 Apr 2, 2012
NatvRose wrote:
Thank you. Being a single woman and now quite wary of things I find myself abit afraid to really become involved with men and sometimes with other women in a friendly atomosphere.
u have to treat people of any nationality with caution. there are good and bad amongst everyone. the problem is we tend to stay away from one another rather than openly embrace one another. this is why we have prejudices. prejudices are generally caused due to a lack of respect and ignorance about another person's culture.

hopefully u will meet some wonderful people to associate with. if u are ever on and u happen to see me on feel free to drop a hello my way...and I will do the same. u will meet both good and bad people in your lifetime...but do not allow people nor circumstances to make u an angry or bitter woman. otherwise u will become another defeated person. god bless :)

Level 6

Since: May 07

San Jose, CA

#22 Apr 2, 2012
Great points Jabbar this is by far the best description for closet racism that ir daters seem to not comprehend. You can date a white woman or white man and never knew they hate other blacks just because they sleep with you doesnt change the way they feel about other black people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min mdbuilder 1,620,181
Why did Jack Ruby shoot Lee Harvey Oswald? 5 min Yisraelite Suprem... 4
Can America Become 80% White Again? 5 min Harrisson 166
9.7 million yo hominid teeth found in Germany 7 min THX Son of Bavaria 2
OOPS! Pre-Human remains found in GERMANY! 7 min Redefined 7
LONDON NOW HAS MORE VIOLENT CRIME THAN NYC. THA... 14 min KIR SUCKA 2
Halloween Has Overtaken Thanksgiving IMO 24 min KIR SUCKA 1
Black people leech off of white people 1 hr Factsmatter 136
More from around the web