“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#30 Jun 11, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then you need to stop making up all those rude threads about us.
The Lord will no longer forgive your sins, especially, if you fornicate, in the back-shot position and seem to be enjoying it.
The Lord said, only do the back-shot position when married to his glory.
You are doomed.
God will forgive me of my sins so long as I whole heartedly repent to him of my sins. I do admit that having premarital sex was wrong, but it's not like we were not planning on getting married. Unfortunately, we parted ways, and though he is a Christian he will continue on with his horish ways( I hope he doesn't and commits himself to celibacy).

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#31 Jun 11, 2013
I wonder how is it that the government can spy on all of us. Let me add that sounds evil like they are creating a plot to kill us all off.
Black Patriot

London, UK

#32 Jun 11, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
We parted ways, and though he is a Christian he will continue on with his horish ways( I hope he doesn't and commits himself to celibacy).
LMBAO
I like you...you're so funny. lol

“Be wise as a serpent”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#33 Jun 11, 2013
Obama is a Cushite and he is also of Babylonian heritage. He is a descedant of Nimrod

#34 Jun 11, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
LMBAO
I like you...you're so funny. lol
Whatever.

“Be wise as a serpent”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#35 Jun 11, 2013
Cee_Cipher wrote:
Obama is a Cushite and he is also of Babylonian heritage. He is a descedant of Nimrod
There is definitely some kind of connection between this and Obama's presidency.
Nothing happens by chance.
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#36 Jun 11, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
God will forgive me of my sins so long as I whole heartedly repent to him of my sins. I do admit that having premarital sex was wrong, but it's not like we were not planning on getting married. Unfortunately, we parted ways, and though he is a Christian he will continue on with his horish ways( I hope he doesn't and commits himself to celibacy).
You will read about many sexual situation in the bible and never does God come off as the prude we people make him..he's seems to be more concerned with Adultery and doing others unjustly..read the bible yourself

#37 Jun 11, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>You will read about many sexual situation in the bible and never does God come off as the prude we people make him..he's seems to be more concerned with Adultery and doing others unjustly..read the bible yourself
It does say in the bible not to fornicate.
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#38 Jun 11, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
It does say in the bible not to fornicate.
Most of the things written in the bible was to prove to mankind that they could not follow the God laws and that they should come to him in daily prayer and depend on him for guidence ..Man a sinner from birth and he's in the flesh "God understands all that" read bible story's and see how God gets mad only when they steal a women who's married to another but he never says anything about the other stuff...

#39 Jun 11, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>Most of the things written in the bible was to prove to mankind that they could not follow the God laws and that they should come to him in daily prayer and depend on him for guidence ..Man a sinner from birth and he's in the flesh "God understands all that" read bible story's and see how God gets mad only when they steal a women who's married to another but he never says anything about the other stuff...
God talks about being clean mentally and physically. Meaning you should wait until marriage to have sex. He says if you have a lustful desire it is better to marry than to burn.
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#40 Jun 11, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
God talks about being clean mentally and physically. Meaning you should wait until marriage to have sex. He says if you have a lustful desire it is better to marry than to burn.
I'm not preaching for immoral sex, but healthy sex relations (dating meeting that right someone type of stuff)..all I'm saying is that the ten commandments were made so that man could see that he could not follow them..and God wanted man to be more dependent on him..God doesn't expect man or women never to sin again but to depend on him and pray to him ..to give they're sins to Jesus..man isn't capable of not sinning girl this is a reality..

#41 Jun 11, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not preaching for immoral sex, but healthy sex relations (dating meeting that right someone type of stuff)..all I'm saying is that the ten commandments were made so that man could see that he could not follow them..and God wanted man to be more dependent on him..God doesn't expect man or women never to sin again but to depend on him and pray to him ..to give they're sins to Jesus..man isn't capable of not sinning girl this is a reality..
But he wants us to try our best to follow in Jesus' footsteps. That is to try and be perfect. He says fornicators will burn in hell.
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#42 Jun 11, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
But he wants us to try our best to follow in Jesus' footsteps. That is to try and be perfect. He says fornicators will burn in hell.
People who live in lust and exlicit sex should burn in hell..but for believing in God and that Christ die for your sins ..I believe in you had normal relations and sex and prayed on it you won't burn in hell because God seen the world before he sent Jesus and before he flooded it with Noan's Ark..man was worse than today..he reasonably know what man's capable of ..don't live in lust and don't be a harlot ..

but trust in God and you can still be human..lol now read some bible story's and see if God chosen people didn't have sex lol but they didn't live in lust that's the difference
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#43 Jun 11, 2013
If there were a NWO evolving with the 13 families managing society, then that is something which could easily be rooted within white supremacy. Which, is why most racist whites mock NWO claims. All I am saying is that white supremacy is a system created by hate and the fact that they really think they are superior to the human race and that "THEIR" God lifts them up and only protects THEM. So, if there were people who want and could create something to "manage" the world, population, racial demographics, and all categories of demographics, then it would definitely be racist whites. The fact that racist whites mock people who believe in the NWO is a sign to me that NOW I should be concerned about it.
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#44 Jun 12, 2013
anonymousofcourse wrote:
If there were a NWO evolving with the 13 families managing society, then that is something which could easily be rooted within white supremacy. Which, is why most racist whites mock NWO claims. All I am saying is that white supremacy is a system created by hate and the fact that they really think they are superior to the human race and that "THEIR" God lifts them up and only protects THEM. So, if there were people who want and could create something to "manage" the world, population, racial demographics, and all categories of demographics, then it would definitely be racist whites. The fact that racist whites mock people who believe in the NWO is a sign to me that NOW I should be concerned about it.
I assume (NWO) stands for New World Order..it helps when you say the whole thing ..many people are still in the dark about the whole thing unfortunately /=

#45 Jun 12, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>People who live in lust and exlicit sex should burn in hell..but for believing in God and that Christ die for your sins ..I believe in you had normal relations and sex and prayed on it you won't burn in hell because God seen the world before he sent Jesus and before he flooded it with Noan's Ark..man was worse than today..he reasonably know what man's capable of ..don't live in lust and don't be a harlot ..
but trust in God and you can still be human..lol now read some bible story's and see if God chosen people didn't have sex lol but they didn't live in lust that's the difference
Ok I understand what you are saying.

“100%”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#46 Jun 12, 2013
anonymousofcourse wrote:
Everyone knows The system whites created is unnatural because they are NOT even the MAJORITY nor are they the oldest group on Earth. This says two things....Only a minority of PPL in the world are NOT affected by this system while the MAJORITY is & that this system was also recently implanted which is the reason for Biblical prophecies about anarchy.
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#47 Jun 12, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>I assume (NWO) stands for New World Order..it helps when you say the whole thing ..many people are still in the dark about the whole thing unfortunately /=
sorry. yes....new world order....
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#48 Jun 13, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch... A nice movie for the good
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#51 Jun 14, 2013
anonymousofcourse wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry. yes....new world order....
no prolem (;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 3 min slappy mcnegro 130
Black men seem to jealous of White men (Feb '13) 4 min Capree 1,951
Oprah has died - she choked on a neck bone . . . 6 min slappy mcnegro 1
Do black girls go out with asian boys? (Jul '10) 7 min Just another girl 116
Mohammed Ali Has Died - RIP Champ (Feb '12) 8 min slappy mcnegro 15
Black people settled on other planets first 17 min BeautifulSunrise21 16
The "Exodus" movie is a LIE 21 min BeautifulSunrise21 549
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 26 min Gmoney 28,608
progressive white people: where are you? (Jul '08) 44 min The Void 2,645
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr African AE 98,063