The New World order VS. The Babylonian sex cult Vs. Lambs

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#1 May 7, 2013
It's time some people realize the structure and stop living in the dark and having arrows constantly been shot at you from bush and dark places, you not knowing wear or why your being shot at ..will

First let look at the The New Word order : That a faction of 10 Governments that would rule together "that is ruled by the Prince of Darkness"

Than there's the Babylonian cult: They pretend to worship the Beast but really worship the harlot and been held captive sense the last fall by the beast but been set free by the Prince of Darkness only set they might show themselves but they are against the Prince and God above ..only the Prince and his leaders know this so this is a set up on the beast liars ..

Than you have the Lambs that everyone else who does not belong in the other two groups that's the World you in today if you reside in one of the 10 nations ..under The New World order..refer to checking the internet on The Fall of Babylon and the Bible if your good at Prophecy that would be rev 17 and also check New World order over the net ..you'll have a better understanding in the world you live in today and stop with the nonsense
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#3 May 7, 2013
Can anyone Question what I say " I doubt it" so I look forward from hearing those with good hearts and did not know because the bad already know....very few good know but are aware of bad karma in this world
Wisdom

San Francisco, CA

#5 May 7, 2013
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>The foul hide in secret but shoot arrows in the dark ..but refuse to answer for they're deeds for they know they're quilty
C/S check the net people get interested wake up ..the Truth shall set you free
KingslikeCaketoo

San Francisco, CA

#6 May 7, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
It's time some people realize the structure and stop living in the dark and having arrows constantly been shot at you from bush and dark places, you not knowing wear or why your being shot at ..will
First let look at the The New Word order : That a faction of 10 Governments that would rule together "that is ruled by the Prince of Darkness"
Than there's the Babylonian cult: They pretend to worship the Beast but really worship the harlot and been held captive sense the last fall by the beast but been set free by the Prince of Darkness only set they might show themselves but they are against the Prince and God above ..only the Prince and his leaders know this so this is a set up on the beast liars ..
Than you have the Lambs that everyone else who does not belong in the other two groups that's the World you in today if you reside in one of the 10 nations ..under The New World order..refer to checking the internet on The Fall of Babylon and the Bible if your good at Prophecy that would be rev 17 and also check New World order over the net ..you'll have a better understanding in the world you live in today and stop with the nonsense
Hey now it all makes sense C/S
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#8 May 9, 2013
Anyone ever look at the back of a dollar ..on it is a pyramid with an eye..ok and than a bunch of roman numbers ..those numbers on a dollar under the pyramid or

600 60 6....the bible does not say you have to take th 0 away so it's the same as saying 666 get it...
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#9 May 10, 2013
Hope everyone has a nice day today (;
Kingslovehumans

San Francisco, CA

#10 May 10, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
Anyone ever look at the back of a dollar ..on it is a pyramid with an eye..ok and than a bunch of roman numbers ..those numbers on a dollar under the pyramid or
600 60 6....the bible does not say you have to take th 0 away so it's the same as saying 666 get it...
It doesn't mean you can't spend money yet but it shows how very close we are to having it on our head or the back of our hand (me not included because I'm down for the lord)..have a nice day folks
Bi-polar

San Francisco, CA

#13 May 14, 2013
Yikes we've been found out !!!
reamble

Voorhees, NJ

#15 May 14, 2013
sex cult rules cure aids and have crazy wrong sex for the rest of eternity..
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#18 May 16, 2013
Anyone remember the scene from the Matrix when Morpheos says to Neo "I have a blue pill in this hand and a red pill in the other..if you take the blue pill another world willl open up to you a world that is real the reality you truly7 live in..in the other hand is the red pill this pill will allow you to remain in a world full of illusion and programed in a system that isn't real...

Well above I offer the same thing..to check the information given is to take the blue pill
to ignore this information is to take the red pill

if you check you will be taking the blue pill and there will be no turining back (for lambs who don't knowwhat's going on..Evil people don't count they know already)
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#19 May 17, 2013
Blue pill or red pill??^^^^
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#21 May 20, 2013
Exodus 22:18 you shall not let a sorceress live...
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#22 May 20, 2013
A must read for the fighting Angels of this world
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#23 May 23, 2013
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>I had to post on this so that I might have it available to constantly remind those who need to hear it or read lol (;
C/S KLQ
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#24 May 29, 2013
Todays reminder lol
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#25 May 29, 2013
&fe ature=player_embedded

For those who need visual (=
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#26 Jun 7, 2013
A daily remainder folks..(=
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#27 Jun 11, 2013
reminder

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#28 Jun 11, 2013
Yes we definitely living in the end times. The world may seem ok now, but things will only get worse. A lot of things will be revealed. As in the days of Noe so shall the coming of the son of man be.
Black Patriot

London, UK

#29 Jun 11, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
Yes we definitely living in the end times. The world may seem ok now, but things will only get worse. A lot of things will be revealed. As in the days of Noe so shall the coming of the son of man be.
Well then you need to stop making up all those rude threads about us.
The Lord will no longer forgive your sins, especially, if you fornicate, in the back-shot position and seem to be enjoying it.

The Lord said, only do the back-shot position when married to his glory.

You are doomed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People really do believe that BW have bigger va... (Feb '11) 2 min Leroy 8
Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are BLACK (Apr '13) 6 min Rockefeller 3,403
WAKE UP BLACK PEOPLE, thou art SPECIAL! 6 min Beautiful Sunrise 21 2
Five reason why being Black sucks (May '13) 10 min Rosewanda 110
All women prefer white men 11 min Mick 2,582
How Did America Become Earth's Laughing Stock? 14 min Big Knob 46
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 17 min African AE 109,390
New Study: White birth rate RISING in USA! 1 hr coretta 52
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 1 hr iamcuriousnow 1,323
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr trollslayer 31,186