NRA Supports Draft Dodging PedoPh!les...

“The Truth--Its Out there”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#23 May 5, 2013
guns are a phallic symbol to these limp dicked NRAers so they got to have their "hard" barreled
AR15s or UZIs to make them feel like real men.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25 May 5, 2013
NRA loves AA s wrote:
<quoted text>
"While African Americans were being terrorized by the Ku Klux Klan, where the Klan were sometimes aided by local law enforcement, the NRA setup charters to help train local African American communities to be able protect themselves. The most prominent case being in 1960 in Monroe, N.C. where the local National Association for the Advancement of Colored People head Robert Williams also chartered an NRA Rifle Club that successfully defended an assault on one of their leader's homes by the KKK without casualties."
the modern NRA is a gun lobbyist group whose real allegiance is to the gun manufacturers.It is a purely political machine there is no resemblance to the organization of 1960.
M C Spammer

United States

#26 May 5, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
guns are a phallic symbol to these limp dicked NRAers so they got to have their "hard" barreled
Good one SelornaPaden!!!!
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#27 May 5, 2013
NRA loves AA s wrote:
<quoted text>"While African Americans were being terrorized by the Ku Klux Klan, where the Klan were sometimes aided by local law enforcement, the NRA setup charters to help train local African American communities to be able protect themselves. The most prominent case being in 1960 in Monroe, N.C. where the local National Association for the Advancement of Colored People head Robert Williams also chartered an NRA Rifle Club that successfully defended an assault on one of their leader's homes by the KKK without casualties."
Thank you for stating to those not enlightened what members already know!

Level 8

Location hidden

#28 May 5, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for stating to those not enlightened what members already know!
Actually it's not the NRA members because the majority of them are good common sense citizens but the NRA leadership is the problem.
The majority believe some form of gun legislation is needed but the NRA leaders don't agree with the majority of their members. Gun manufacturers have no restrictions on what they can manufacture for sale and use and the NRA will make sure it stays that way.There is a gun problem in this country more guns and less gun laws and restrictions will not help.Gun violence will continue to escalate with more children killed.
Truthism

United States

#29 May 5, 2013
Pedo Nugent wrote:
The NRA has some real losers at their annual convention in Houston Texas this weekend. The keynote speakers are, Numb nuts Governor Rick Perry, Brain dead clown Sarah Palin, Retard Tea party Republican Ted Cruz and the biggest hit of the show... Self admitted draft dodger and child rapist, Ted Nugent. Ted Nugent refused to take a bath or brush his teeth for one month, then crapped in his pants like a baby before he walked into the draft board for the Vietnam war, to get out of serving his country. Then he raped a 12 year old girl and bragged about.
This shows how only total rejects and losers support the NRA and their agenda.
"Serve his country"? lol! By being fascistically FORCED ("drafted") against his will to fight like a pawn in a war the tyrannical government at the time got the U.S. into, by way of tens of thousands of people-soldiers losing their lives for a war which did not directly help defend U.S. land or citizens?

You silly simpleton, the government has no right to force people against their will to fight for that tyrannical government.

Government forcing innocent citizens AGAINST THEIR WILL to "serve" them is: SLAVERY! You dolt.

As for the pedo part? I've never heard of it, nor looked into it.

So you're PRO-FASCIST government, and also for government infringing upon citizens' 2nd Amendment rights?

You must be a government propagandist, or just one very clueless troll.
Truthism

United States

#30 May 5, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
When a rapist or murderer breaks into your home, I'd be amazed if you saw a gun on the counter yet chose not to use it against said criminal about to slaughter you.

If you chose to use it, would you be rightly labeled a "wannabe male" since you view guns as "phallic symbols"?

You're truly one of the most clueless people on this forum, as far as this topic goes.

"...real men."? And what, in your opinion, equates to a "real man"?

And what, in your mind, equates to a "real woman"?

I'll call all women who want "equality" with males: "wannabe males" who are not "real women!"

How 'bout that? ;-)

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#31 May 5, 2013
Truthism wrote:
<quoted text>
When a rapist or murderer breaks into your home, I'd be amazed if you saw a gun on the counter yet chose not to use it against said criminal about to slaughter you.
If you chose to use it, would you be rightly labeled a "wannabe male" since you view guns as "phallic symbols"?
You're truly one of the most clueless people on this forum, as far as this topic goes.
"...real men."? And what, in your opinion, equates to a "real man"?
And what, in your mind, equates to a "real woman"?
I'll call all women who want "equality" with males: "wannabe males" who are not "real women!"
How 'bout that? ;-)
Kareem! You're still boring. How is Devry? Everyone knows angry frustrated paranoid white male gun nuts are cowards and pedos. Like your father, and your father's father, and your father's, father's father. Inbred pedos.
Truthism

United States

#32 May 5, 2013
White Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, that you don't know how dumb you sound.
I'm QUITE confident that my 9mm Browning High-Power semi-automatic handgun with hollow points is sufficient protection. If needed, I can always pull out my Remington 10ga. semi-automatic shotgun loaded with 3 1/2 inch t-shot.
Are you REALLY so CLUELESS as to believe anyone is proposing taking away those kinds of weapons. You Sir, are an IDIOT for falling prey to the NRA lies and propaganda.
Try to THINK for yourself for a change.
Do you, mr. dimwitted government-propagandist (and agent/officer), REALLY believe the same DOLTS (such as yourself) would NOT say a PEEP about the make/model/ammo of these kinds of guns if the killers used those kinds of shotguns or pistols in their rampages?

You truly are either one of the dumbest, most clueless people here, or yes: a government propagandist.

Silly dolt-troll, just leave.:-)

You see, we, with ACTUAL intelligence, know your stupid little agenda of slowly but surely chipping away at our right to bear arms. Once the "most lethal" types of firearms were banned, and the mass-shooting nutjobs got their hands on the most lethal firearms which were not banned yet, then your silly little propaganda agents would be all over wanting to ban THOSE types of weapons; once THOSE were banned, then...

Oh, I hope you're catching on here, you simple-minded, failed propagandist.:-)
Pedo Nugent

Coquitlam, Canada

#35 May 5, 2013
Truthism wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you, mr. dimwitted government-propagandist (and agent/officer), REALLY believe the same DOLTS (such as yourself) would NOT say a PEEP about the make/model/ammo of these kinds of guns if the killers used those kinds of shotguns or pistols in their rampages?
You truly are either one of the dumbest, most clueless people here, or yes: a government propagandist.
Silly dolt-troll, just leave.:-)
You see, we, with ACTUAL intelligence, know your stupid little agenda of slowly but surely chipping away at our right to bear arms. Once the "most lethal" types of firearms were banned, and the mass-shooting nutjobs got their hands on the most lethal firearms which were not banned yet, then your silly little propaganda agents would be all over wanting to ban THOSE types of weapons; once THOSE were banned, then...
Oh, I hope you're catching on here, you simple-minded, failed propagandist.:-)
Put down the crack pipe. You are one delusional and paranoid Dude!

What the hell are you ranting on about? By your non rational thinking, the government's master plan is to eventually ban the sale of sling shots, because after all the guns are banned the next most dangerous weapon of choice by mass murderers may be a sling shot. Do you even see how f kd up you thinking is? No I'm sure you don't.
You are a minority even amongst NRA members. You are too idiotic to even see that the NRA and Wayne La Pierre are paid spokesmen for the gun manufacturers and the NRA members are the brain dead whores for the NRA.

Gun manufacturers are getting filthy rich and laughing at idiots like you who push their lies for free and buy even more guns that you have no need for, just because it's your, "2nd Amendment right". Yes, the NRA drills that propagandist statement into you empty heads every chance they get, until brain dead parrots like you recite that tripe in your sleep. The only winners here are the gun manufacturers and board members of the NRA. You are just an unpaid whore for the gun manufacturers and the NRA. And a stupid one at that.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#36 May 5, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a gun problem in this country more guns and less gun laws and restrictions will not help.Gun violence will continue to escalate with more children killed.
No, their is a n@@@@@r problem in this country.

They are the ones killing the children in the streets.

The blame goes to them, not the guns.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#37 May 5, 2013
typo = there

Level 8

Location hidden

#38 May 6, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>No, their is a n@@@@@r problem in this country.
They are the ones killing the children in the streets.
The blame goes to them, not the guns.
who do you blame for Columbine,Aurora,Sandy Hook and all the other white on white murders and crimes in this country?
Sho Nuff

Sunbury, OH

#39 May 6, 2013
White Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, that you don't know how dumb you sound.
I'm QUITE confident that my 9mm Browning High-Power semi-automatic handgun with hollow points is sufficient protection. If needed, I can always pull out my Remington 10ga. semi-automatic shotgun loaded with 3 1/2 inch t-shot.
Are you REALLY so CLUELESS as to believe anyone is proposing taking away those kinds of weapons. You Sir, are an IDIOT for falling prey to the NRA lies and propaganda.
Try to THINK for yourself for a change.
All 5M members are clueless, right? I don't think so.

I would have to say that the idiot, that a village somewhere is missing, is you. Clueless doesn't begin to describe you, bright light.
mutant crusher

Ann Arbor, MI

#40 May 6, 2013
Of course they support pedos. They are mostly white after all. That means most of them are pedos.
Pedo Nugent

Coquitlam, Canada

#41 May 6, 2013
You brain dead, numb nuts are only against any form of gun control, because it's being pushed by a black president.

"For nearly a century after, its founding in 1871, the National Rifle Association was among America’s foremost pro-gun control organizations. It was not until 1977 when the NRA that Americans know today emerged"

"the NRA was committed to gun-control laws for most of the 20th century—helping to write most of the federal laws restricting gun use until the 1980s."

"In the 1920s and 1930s, the NRA’s leaders helped write and lobby for the first federal gun control laws"

" The NRA helped him draft the first federal gun controls: 1934’s National Firearms Act and 1938’s Gun Control Act."

"In November 1963, Lee Harvey Oswald shot and killed President John F. Kennedy with an Italian military surplus rifle that Owsald bought from a mail-order ad in the NRA’s American Rifleman magazine. In congressional hearings that soon followed, NRA Executive Vice-President Frankin Orth supported a ban in mail-order sales, saying,“We do think that any sane American, who calls himself an American, can object to placing into this bill the instrument which killed the president of the United States.”

"In May 1967, two dozen Black Panther Party members walked into the California Statehouse carrying rifles to protest a gun-control bill, prompting then-Gov. Ronald Reagan to comment,“There’s no reason why on the street today a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons.”
White Man

Coquitlam, Canada

#42 May 6, 2013
Sho Nuff wrote:
<quoted text>
All 5M members are clueless, right? I don't think so.
I would have to say that the idiot, that a village somewhere is missing, is you. Clueless doesn't begin to describe you, bright light.
Why don't you shut your stupid f kng mouth until you have something INTELLIGENT to say!

"Strong Majority of Americans, NRA Members Back Gun Control"
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/01/2...

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#43 May 6, 2013
It's good to own a gun and be able to protect one's home. However, care must be taken in order to prevent such a tool from getting into the hands of a child or incompetent loved one. It's bad when adults leave liquor around for children to get into. It's worse when what's left out is a gun. Children are naturally curious.
White Man

Coquitlam, Canada

#44 May 6, 2013
Kip wrote:
It's good to own a gun and be able to protect one's home. However, care must be taken in order to prevent such a tool from getting into the hands of a child or incompetent loved one. It's bad when adults leave liquor around for children to get into. It's worse when what's left out is a gun. Children are naturally curious.
GEE!! Now that's a novel idea! Keep guns out of the hands of children and the mentally ill. You must be a freaking GENIUS to think of that.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#45 May 6, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
who do you blame for Columbine,Aurora,Sandy Hook and all the other white on white murders and crimes in this country?
The ones that did it. Who do you blame?

The guns?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nostrillis Waxman 1,508,018
TrumpTrash AKA TrumpCare 5 min NotSoDivineMsM 7
White women so jealous of us asian women (Aug '16) 5 min IT IS I 9
News Our Opinion: Making progress on Pittsfield's wo... 10 min Cops are Degenerates 2
Listen guy, y'all think we could start over? 11 min IT IS I 58
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 12 min Ben 1,957
RMG : Was there surveillance at Trump Tower ? 12 min NotSoDivineMsM 24
Are you tired of Blacks? 32 min We Wuz Kangs 71
I'm a married white women having sex with Black... (Jun '10) 4 hr misfit 0676 203
White men are the solution for the single black... 6 hr IT IS I 101
More from around the web