Proof!!! White People Are A Race Of D...

Proof!!! White People Are A Race Of Devils

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#1 Apr 24, 2014
There are stories from all over the world about some evil enlightened beings that rebelled and came to Earth and created white people. Those stories (in which all they may be) have a connection to the fallen angels in the bible. The bible talks about it a little and a book called the book of Enoch goes into deep detail. How the fallen Angels had children with humans and had white children or giants, or both.(white giants) Often described as having blond or red hair, don't forget... blue eyes. The fallen Angels is the devil by the way. And that why so many white supremacist occult knowledge connects them with Lucifer, Satan.
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#2 Apr 24, 2014
Some of the cultures with a story similar to the fallen angels creating white people. Ancient Egypt, Sumeria, Indus valley(India)
Hebrews, Arabs, many in the Americas and more.
Will provide links if you want them. Anybody
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#3 Apr 24, 2014
The bible gives hints to who the devil is. This is in the bible.
Japheth the father of all Europeans.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japheth
and the father of the gentiles.
Genesis 10
King James Version (KJV)
10 Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.
2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.
4 And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.
5 By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
This is what the bible has to say about the gentiles.
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-Corinth...
But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#4 Apr 24, 2014
Ain't it funny that black supremacists who hate white people think that the white man is the devil, and white supremacists that love white people think that the white man is the devil.
http://web.archive.org/web/20110810182907/htt...
At least they both can agree on something.LOLOLOLOLOL

Since NOBODY will open the link i will post some of it for you guys.

Christianity from its very inception was and is nothing more than a program. The agenda of this program is for the destruction of Aryan peoples (descended from the God known as "Satan") using occult powers, and for the eventual enslavement of all remaining races with the top Jews in total control. The Jews have been using black magick against the Gentiles who have been powerless to fight back, for centuries. This knowledge was forcefully and systematically removed from Aryan peoples by the "Inquisition" where Aryan priests and spiritual leaders such as the Druids and many others were tortured to death and murdered en masse. The White race suffered the most with the "witch trials" where entire villages were nearly wiped out in Europe, namely Germany.
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#5 Apr 24, 2014
This is in the Book of Enoch

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Enoch

The second Dream-Vision in this section of the Book of Enoch is an allegorical account of the history of Israel, that uses animals to represent human beings and human beings to represent angels.
One of several hypothetical reconstructions of the meanings in the dream is as follows based on the works of R. H. Charles and G. H. Schodde:
White color for moral purity; Black color for sin and contamination of the fallen angels; Red the color for blood reference to his martydom
White bull is Adam; Female heifer is Eve; Red calf is Abel; * Black calf is Cain; White calf is Seth;
White bull / man is Noah; White bull is Shem; Red bull is Ham, son of Noah; Black bull is Japheth; Lord of the sheep is God; Fallen star is either Samyaza or Azazel; Elephants are Giants; Camels are Nephilim; Asses are Elioud;

White color for moral purity
Black color for sin and contamination of the fallen angels
Red the color for blood reference to his martydom

White bull is Shem
Black bull is Japheth
Red bull is Ham

Japheth father of Europeans
Shem father of Arabs and Hebrews
Ham father of the Africans

You see Japheth is the black bull, black represents contamination of the fallen angels. If it meant skin color Japheth white bull, Shem red bull, Ham black bull, but it don't mean skin color. Japheth is the father of all Europeans, white people are a race of devils.
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#6 Apr 24, 2014
This is also in The Book of Enoch.
And after some days my son, Methuselah, took a wife for his son Lamech, and she became pregnant by him and bore him a son. And his body was white as snow and red as a rose; the hair of his head as white as wool and his demdema (‘long curly hair’) beautiful; and as for his eyes, when he opened them the whole house glowed like the sun ...

And his father, Lamech, was afraid of him and fled and went to Methuselah his father; and he said to him,
“I have begotten a strange son. He is not like an (ordinary) human being, but he looks like the children of the angels of heaven to me, his form is different, and he is not like us ... It does not seem to me that he is of me, but of angels..."
These words form the opening lines to what must be one of the most astonishing yet chilling fragments of religious text ever written.

They are the assertions of the antediluvian patriarch Enoch as he describes the sheer distress and horror that accompanied the miraculous birth of a son to his grandson, Lamech. The passage is taken from the Book of Noah, an ancient script of Hebrew origin appended to the more famous Book of Enoch, a pseudepigraphal (i.e. falsely attributed) work, considered by scholars to have been put together in stages during the first half of the second century BC.

The predicament conveyed by these revealing lines seems manifestly clear:
Lamech has recently taken the hand of a woman who has given birth to a child that bears no resemblance whatsoever to its immediate family. His appearance is entirely unlike other “human beings”, for his skin is white and ruddy, his long curly hair is white and “beautiful”, while his eyes mysteriously enable the whole house to “glow like the sun”.
From this specific appearance Lamech can only conclude that his wife has been unfaithful, since the infant resembles “the children of the angels” who are “not like US”. This seems an extraordinary conclusion on the part of Lamech, and a very strange subject for a religious scribe to invent without good reason.
CHECK IT OUT YOURSELF
gloat

Voorhees, NJ

#7 Apr 24, 2014
don't have Any kids That Are pure black or your An idiot..
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#8 Apr 24, 2014
List of other white racist who think that white people have a connection to the devil.
Adolf Hitler
Helena Blavatsky(Secret Doctrine)
Albert Pike (co-founder of the KKK)
Aryan Brotherhood
Heinrich Himmler
and many more
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#9 Apr 24, 2014
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Genesis-6...

Japheth father of the Europeans
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japheth

Literature
Japheth is a major character in the Madeleine L'Engle novel Many Waters (1986, ISBN 0 374 34796 4). He is characterized as thoughtful and intelligent, a kind-hearted young man who is on good terms with feuding family members Noah and Lamech, with the seraphim, and with visiting time travelers Sandy and Dennys Murry. Depicted in the book as Noah's younger son, Japheth is barely into adulthood, but at Noah's instigation is already married. His equally kind wife is an unusually fair-skinned woman with black hair, who may have been sired by one of the nephilim.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephilim
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#10 Apr 24, 2014
Another white supremacist site:
Chapter 4: The Race of Giants
These Aryans were known by many other names given them by the primitive peoples whom they conquered and taught civilization to. The Aryans were also known as a race of giants as they stood as much as twice as tall as the original indigenous peoples that they conquered. Many of the ancient Aryan mummies and skeletons found in modern times, such as the remains of Lovelock, and elsewhere throughout North America, is proof that these Aryans were giants with an average male height of 7’5” to 8” and an average female height of 6’5” to 7”, though some reported skeletons may have been as tall as 12 feet! Most interestingly are the extremely large skulls found to coincide with these findings, some large enough to fit around the full-grown head of a man. Repeatedly, the “race of giants” is connected with the legend of a global flood or Deluge. What follows is an overview of giant lore from the many descendents of the original Aryans

Semitic:

The Nephilim: These were the Sons of God who in Genesis interbred with humans, creating a race of giants. They were also known as “The Watchers” in The Book of Enoch. Much speculation has arisen in modern times as to their origins, yet the most likely scenario is that they were a hybrid race in ancient Sumer created by the interbreeding of the Aryan Invaders with the indigenous proto-Semitic peoples of this region.

The Canaanites and Amorites: Two races of giants supposedly descended from Canaan, who lived in an underworld kingdom called “Arka.” The statement in Genesis that “in those days, and after that, there were giants on the earth” is in fact a mistranslation of the original Hebrew texts. The actual translation states that there were “giants in the earth.” The discovery of the underground city of Cappadocia is in a region traditionally associated with the northern Amorite cousins of the Canaanite.
http://aryanity.com/chapter-4-the-race-of-gia...
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#11 Apr 24, 2014
The Bible (Genesis 6:4-5) tells of giants called Nephilim before and after the Flood:
"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually." (Genesis 6:4-5 KJV)
According to the Bible (Genesis 7:23), the Nephilim were destroyed in the Flood; however, further giants are reported after the Flood, including:
The Amorites
http://creationwiki.org/Amorites
The Book of Enoch describes "giants" as the offspring of Fallen angels and mortal women in 7:2

The Egyptologist Flinders Petrie and Assyriologist Archibald Henry Sayce analysed Egyptian illustrations of what they identified as Amorites (Amurru) depicted as “white skinned, blue eyed, fair haired”.[7][8][9] According to Sayce (1889):

The Amorites… were a tall, handsome people, with white skins, blue eyes and reddish hair, all the characteristics, in fact, of the white race.[10]
Sayce further discovered a painting in a tomb (No. 34) at Thebes, belonging to the Eighteenth Dynasty which illustrates an Amorite chief with “white skin and red-brown hair”.[11][12] Henry George Tomkins (1897) an Exeter clergyman and member of the Royal Archaeological Institute also wrote the Amorites were blue eyed and fair haired.[13] Easton’s Bible Dictionary also contains an entry stating the Amorites are “represented on the Egyptian monuments with fair skins, light hair, blue eyes, aquiline noses, and pointed beards.”[14] The Encyclopædia Britannica, 13th ed., vol. 1, 1929, also contained a physical description of the Amorites from Egyptian illustrations:
http://yemitom.wordpress.com/2012/01/06/physi...
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#12 Apr 24, 2014
A native American tell of evil white giants:

The red-haired giants stood 12-feet tall

The Paiutes, a Native-American tribe indigenous to parts of Nevada, Utah and Arizona, told early white settlers about their ancestors' battles with the ferocious race of white, red-haired giants. According to the Paiutes, the giants were already living in the area.
http://beforeitsnews.com/strange/2011/04/amer...
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#13 Apr 24, 2014
There are other scriptures in the apocrypha to prove that the first man was black. I hope that now you are beginning to see why these books are not incorporated into the canon, or the 66 books of the King James version we now have. There is a book called Baruch. Baruch was a scribe in the old testament that was commanded by Jeremiah to write the prophecies of his mouth. Well, as Baruch became mature in the Lord he wrote an account consisting of three books. In the third book of Baruch there is an account on why satan fell from heaven. The King James version of the 66 books we now study which only tells part of the story as to why satan fell, this is why these books were taken out so that the whole truth would not be known. This is what the King James version, or the canon (the 66 book bible we have here in America) says about Satan's or Lucifer's fall:

"How art thou fallen O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground[earth], which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High" Isaiah 14:24

This scripture gives us an account of the nature of Lucifer, Sataniel, or Satan (all means the same thing). Satan envies God's glory (The Holy Spirit; the Shekinah, God's emanating power; His divine Essence), His kingdom, and His throne. This is why he wants to be like the Most High. But this scripture does not gives us the full reason as to why Satan wants to be like the most high. All throughout the canon (the bible we have here in American that is in every church including black ones) you never read why Satan fell, but the books that were hidden from the masses tells why:

"And he said to Michael. sound the trumpet for the angels to assemble and bow down to the work of my hands which I made [ this work is the making of man, the original man, the black man, which is the similitude of God, or God's likeness. This is why 5%'ers believe that the blackman is God]. And the angel Michael sounded the trumpet, and all the angels assembled, and all bowed down to Adam [ wait a minuet, Adam is being worshipped? A man is being worshipped? Why? Because he had the likeness of God. He was black. I'll prove it to you read on.] order by order. But Sataniel did not bow dow and said, To mud [mud is black. Go water the grass, and let that water flood the grass, soon you will have mud, and that mud will be black]and dirt [dirt is brown] I will never bow down. And he said "I will establish my throne above the clouds and I will be like the highest.(Isa 14:24) Because of that, God cast him and his angels from His face just as the prophet said, "These withdrew from his face, all who hate God and the glory of God [meaning man, the black man] " (Ps. 67:2). And God commanded an angel to guard Paradise.

Now what? Satan didn't want to worship the image of God, man, because he was black and fleshly. Man was first made black, being abased, humble, not as magical as angels, but held the glory (presence) of God in him powerfully.And because man had the power and presence of God, the angels marveled at how the Holy Spirit emitted from him more powerfully than any other being. God alone made man, the original man, being black, more powerful than any being including Satan. The black man had the the glory of God on the inside of him because he was the likeness of God. Racism started at Man's, the blackman's, creation Satan hated him.

If Satan is the father of the white race, and Satan hated the site of the first man made from black mud created in the image of God and saw himself superior. Would Satan's children (the whiteman) inherit that hate and a feeling of superiority over the first man made from black mud in the form of God.( the blackman)
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#14 Apr 24, 2014
The Qur’an confirms this reading of the Bible. It too presents Adam as the black statue of God in whom God dwells and through whom God receives worship:

26. Surely We created man of dry ringing clay Of black mud wrought into shape…

28. And when your Lord said to the angels,‘See I am creating a man of dry ringing clay, of black mud wrought into shape.

29. When I have shaped him, and breathed My spirit into him, then fall down in prostration before him

30. So the angels prostrated (sajada), all of them

31. Save Iblis; he refused to be among the prostrate. Surat al- Hijr [15]

Iblis is Satan and he refused to bow to the black body of God (Adam)
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#15 Apr 24, 2014
The Ancient Egyptian God Set is similar to the devil in the bible. He was thought to have white skin and red hair, and people with red hair were thought to be his followers.
http://ancientegyptonline.co.uk/set.html

Interestingly, the ancient Egyptians recored the Tamahu, which means created white people. Egyptian writings also refer to whites as Typhonians or People of Seth, both meaning "the devils."
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#16 Apr 24, 2014
This is a video bible teaching from a white man on how white people is the beast 666 in revelations 13

Revelation 13 The Sons of Japheth and The Beast

Another white man saying there is a connection between them and the devil.
And there is plenty of information about the white man devil connection.
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#17 Apr 24, 2014
listen to this lecture about the white man being the devil.

here's another
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

This is a white mans' video he made
WHERE DID WHITE PEOPLE COME FROM_ Vol 1(11- 25).
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#18 Apr 24, 2014
A white mans' veiw on the white race
The Iceman Inheritance. Michael Bradly. The C.O.W.S Radio Interview.
&li st=PLQ63Jgy9SO1Re1bZmnrs4lSv4J Gy35rnp&bpctr=1398410546
if that don't work go to this videos
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#19 Apr 25, 2014
From the ice ages to Greece to ancient Rome the barbarians Rome gives name to such as the Goth, Germans, Celts, Gauls, Anglo Saxons, and the Vandals where the word vandalism comes from. The dark ages to colonization of Americas, Africa, Asia, Australia, to small islands of the pacific ocean. All the way to the present the white man has been highly destructive
Grey-Deh

North York, Canada

#21 Apr 25, 2014
Hmm, maybe...

I always wondered what became of those rebel angels.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Col Beaugard T Co... 1,275,818
I hate blackwomen with a passion!! 6 min Beautiful Creole 34
How to change a dysfunctional black community? ... 8 min Pos-Neg 2
News Celebration Bowl names 100 Black Men of Atlanta... 15 min MBMM 3
Healing The Black Race... 15 min selina london 342
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 16 min freddie47 33,747
African American women appreciation thread. ---... 24 min goody 11
Egyptians in Egypt 25 min It is what it is 429
White men are better lovers? 1 hr CinnamonPancake 483
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 1 hr TheOriginalDoby 1,058
More from around the web