Why do we pay taxes to lazy blacks?

Why do we pay taxes to lazy blacks?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1 Nov 23, 2010
The economy is doing horrible. Working individuals are struggling to find jobs, and lazy Negroes just walk around living off of government aid. The real working asian, white, hispanic, and indian person has to work for what to get. These apes get to drink and do nothing.

Why do we pay taxes to worthless trash?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2 Nov 23, 2010
We all know why black go democratic. They want welfarez and shet.
Nickyd1228

Belleville, IL

#3 Nov 23, 2010
CandyMixedHo wrote:
The economy is doing horrible. Working individuals are struggling to find jobs, and lazy Negroes just walk around living off of government aid. The real working asian, white, hispanic, and indian person has to work for what to get. These apes get to drink and do nothing.
Why do we pay taxes to worthless trash?
I just read your RACIST and IGNORANT comment in regards to lazy black trash and I really feel that you should look around and see that its not only the african american community that are living off of the state without working. I am an educated black professional who goes to work and and pays taxes just like you do. If you even work?!? Also in my line of work, I deal with public aid and walfare and believe me, majority of the people getting aid are not black!! All races are there, getting free help from the state. I refuse to make racist comments, because I have more respect for all people that to stoop that low, but if you believe that African Americans are a disgrace for this country, you should look at the history books again and see that we are a major part in the history of this country. Let me leave you with a question, say you were in a nearly fatal car accident(God forbid) and ou were rushed to the hospital to have a much needed operation to save your life and ther waiting to complete your surgery was an African American physician--would you be thanksful for his services or would you rather die because ofyour ignorang feelings against blacks? I think you should all reconsider what you think, because its not only the African American community that is tearing this country apart, its all races being lazy and uneducated.
Anonymous

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#4 Nov 23, 2010
this person is a pathetic indian, who has trouble constructing a hypothetical headline. it should read "WHY DO WE PAY TAXES FOR".

btw, taxes are removed from welfare checks before they are given to recipients. dummie

WHY ARE INDIANS SO FREEKIN DUMB.
im going to head over to their forums to give it to them.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#5 Nov 23, 2010
So despite making 13% of the population, why do blacks make up 60% of the jails?
Anonymous

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#7 Nov 23, 2010
CandyMixedHo wrote:
So despite making 13% of the population, why do blacks make up 60% of the jails?
from taxes, to the incarceration statistics. why dont you just tell the truth, that you always get bullied at work by black people, because your dumb skinny and indian.
ugly monkeys

United States

#9 Nov 23, 2010
Because america is a liberal mess
HurdleMyAss

Manassas, VA

#10 Nov 23, 2010
Where did it say it was written by an Indian?!?

Is it any surprise that it's written by sly, cunning, Mischevious, mysoginisct White trolls, like they have done so many times then replying to themsleves pretending to be Indian?!?

What the F_k do they think, that everybody is a Fool?? F_kn SCUM of the bottom pile Miscreant frauds!!!!

Gary Stills

United States

#11 Dec 30, 2010
God Is The Answer!

Since: Feb 11

London, UK

#12 Feb 22, 2011
CandyMixedHo wrote:
The economy is doing horrible. Working individuals are struggling to find jobs, and lazy Negroes just walk around living off of government aid. The real working asian, white, hispanic, and indian person has to work for what to get. These apes get to drink and do nothing.
Why do we pay taxes to worthless trash?
You've got to be Indian to make a comment like that.
pn2cladelover

Tilbury, UK

#13 Feb 22, 2011
if tbhey dont like it, they are welcome to go back to europe or india

Since: Feb 11

London, UK

#14 Feb 22, 2011
pn2cladelover wrote:
if tbhey dont like it, they are welcome to go back to europe or india
Cheers mate - but we don't want them over in Europe!
Cal

Maumee, OH

#15 Feb 22, 2011
Somebody needs to get their statistics together! Always some dumb azz cracker jack sitting up with nothing else better to do but make dumb azz threads! There are just as many lazy rednecks on welfare then their are any other race of people, sitting up in the trailer parks eating funions and smokin meth! Statistics would love to believe that the minorities sit lazy on welfare but they forget about Jethroe and Billie Bob! and to that dumb a$$ cracker jack "white" h*e who said "black like to be democrats because they like welfare and sh*t", pick up a history book c*nt because if you read something other then "How to properly f*ck my cousin" you'd know that welfare was created in 1935 during the great depression by President FDR who is a Republican!!! Dumb Ritz! LOL!!
Sweetie USA

Cleveland, OH

#16 Feb 22, 2011
Indians are the most corrupt, they lie the most and if you go on the forum of Why I hate Indians, there is a post of an Indian who owns a motel on I-95 heading south and he has many wives prostituting with truck drivers. What do you think about that?
Cal

Maumee, OH

#17 Feb 22, 2011
Sweetie USA wrote:
Indians are the most corrupt, they lie the most and if you go on the forum of Why I hate Indians, there is a post of an Indian who owns a motel on I-95 heading south and he has many wives prostituting with truck drivers. What do you think about that?
You dare to fix your mouth to say anything derogatory about Indians when the WM stole their land and presented as their own! Raped and murdered millions of them and then want to give them B.S reparations! If they are corrupt as you say the WM made them that way!
Emaria

Mamaroneck, NY

#18 Feb 22, 2011
The same reason why you pay them to lazy whites, asians, and indians, and red skins.
PAY ME

United States

#19 Feb 22, 2011
White fools are doing all the work and half of their income is paid in taxes?

How sweet it is to be black living in america.
PAY ME

United States

#20 Feb 22, 2011
I'm not leaving a good thing and I'm teaching other blacks how to live the high life on the backs of hard working white people.

Can the OP say REPARATIONS?
Lmjs

Las Vegas, NV

#21 Feb 22, 2011
PAY ME wrote:
White fools are doing all the work and half of their income is paid in taxes?
How sweet it is to be black living in america.
Not uh, I seriously want some money back on all the taxes I paid if that's the case.

The question is why are we paying income taxes in the first place if we don't have any capital gains.
Lmjs

Las Vegas, NV

#22 Feb 22, 2011
Oh yea, and my lazy a** would like all this support they say were supposed to be getting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 13 min Pharaohisrealite 32,043
>>Russia to be TOP EXPORTER of Non-GMO Foods 14 min Phoenix Ascended 5
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 23 min dreamhunk 3,475
Why do so many black men abandon their kids? (n... (Apr '12) 34 min Silk 178
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 36 min Anonymous 6,237
Why do black people like claiming that us Mexic... (Jan '12) 1 hr Phoenix Ascended 2,395
Why do BM like Trashy Poor Low Class WW/Non BW? (Aug '12) 1 hr Phoenix Ascended 27
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 43,529
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr Raada 133,312
MEANWHILE in white ppl news, child abuse, meth ... 11 hr Dana 65
More from around the web