Cheerios Commercial Featuring Mixed R...
Sadbutrue

Silver Spring, MD

#2285 Jul 11, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
http://youtu.be/pEvl-RVJ_kQ
Is that you?
MACEO is this YOU? LMAO

MACEO

Your always calling Black women Sheboons or unworthy!

BWE Blog

Another one of these little-big lies that some AA women have accepted as a truth is that a segment of AA men have POWER. They believe this largely because due to the media, some AA men have become cocky and talk to AA women as if they have POWER. LOL! Well, tell me: What is the SOURCE of the power? That's critical to know because all power has a source.

Remember that money does not equal power. Money has to be used in a certain way to equal power. This is why some people with much less money have more power than those with a much larger cash pile.

But I've read where some of you bw are now pleading with these males to help you to move up in various sectors of American life where bm supposedly have power, and some of you are getting your feelings hurt as these males openly regard you with disdain. Some of you are crippled with pain because after YOU've given your all to them, they're letting you know they don't like you!

This is straight out of Human Nature 101: People may grin at you when you continue to give them freebies with no strings attached, but in general, people don't respect others who give them freebies. Many people actually develop contempt for the freebie-giver.

RECIPROCITY is critical!

Why do these bw think that bm have POWER? Once again, these women look at the media and see a few more images of bm than they're used to seeing there and become confused. Please! These males are "stars" in movies, music, etc. because YOU bw are largely responsible for putting them there. When they ignore you, remember that YOU are their power source. And if you don't believe that, let them try to move on up, stay up, without you propping them up and/or providing a cushy pad for them when they're on the decline.

The images? This is deja vu to me. I remember clearly that there were a ton of images of bm AND bw on TV and in the movies during the 70s, and many of them were quite wholesome and positive images, but that was a fad. Contrast that with the minimal and tawdry images of many blacks on TV and in the general media these days. Fads come and fads go. They fade/disappear. Real power endures.

Images do not equal power.

Use your power to not support those Black men who put you down. Stop supporting them and lets see how they react when you withdraw. Pass this email around and stop supporting men who don't offer reciprocity to you. When you empower yourself and know that you have value is when you won't allow anything less from men.
Sadbutrue

Silver Spring, MD

#2286 Jul 11, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
I just saw Dunkin Donuts new interracial commercial with a black woman and a white man!!! HA! Apparently everybody is jumping the IR bandwagon because people talk about their commercials over and over
MACEO

I see more than Dunkin Donuts commercial!

Why hasn't anyone said anything about the Middle Aged Black Couple sitting in a caldron boiling in hotwater screaming outside in the Capital One Commercial?
Sadbutrue

Silver Spring, MD

#2287 Jul 11, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that one also.
Capree

Funny they have a Black middle age couple sitting in a large boiling hot caldron screaming while some Vikings are on the background ..........in the Capital One Commerical!

Does that mean Black relationships are in "Boiling Water"?

You see what you want to see

coincidence or fact?

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2289 Jul 12, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
Funny they have a Black middle age couple sitting in a large boiling hot caldron screaming while some Vikings are on the background ..........in the Capital One Commerical!
Does that mean Black relationships are in "Boiling Water"?
You see what you want to see
coincidence or fact?
I would say fact and it's funny!

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#2290 Jul 12, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Really? Your a RECLUSE and shunned by Black folks with only a couple of folks from your job you don't socialize with after work so your alone!
Lacking Intelligence? LMAO
I think your DUMB and lack Common sense! You were a SPECIAL EDUCATION KID NOT WANTED BY YOUR OWN FAMILY!
I think that's why you hate Black women so much! you were a nuiance to your Mother and your Father didnt' want you! LMAO
LOL! You need to seek professional help. I noticed that you were emotionally troubled from reading your posts over time. But you once seem to maintain at least a tenuous hold on reason. In Fact, you seemed intelligent. Now ou seem to have totally lost your reason. Too bad. Too sad,but true. "O what a noble mind is hereby overthrown!"

Since: Jun 08

Tulsa OK. & Lugano Switzerland

#2291 Jul 12, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say fact and it's funny!
Those commercials are even funnier when you have no credit card debt.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#2292 Jul 12, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO is this YOU? LMAO
MACEO
Your always calling Black women Sheboons or unworthy!
BWE Blog
Another one of these little-big lies that some AA women have accepted as a truth is that a segment of AA men have POWER. They believe this largely because due to the media, some AA men have become cocky and talk to AA women as if they have POWER. LOL! Well, tell me: What is the SOURCE of the power? That's critical to know because all power has a source.
Remember that money does not equal power. Money has to be used in a certain way to equal power. This is why some people with much less money have more power than those with a much larger cash pile.
But I've read where some of you bw are now pleading with these males to help you to move up in various sectors of American life where bm supposedly have power, and some of you are getting your feelings hurt as these males openly regard you with disdain. Some of you are crippled with pain because after YOU've given your all to them, they're letting you know they don't like you!
This is straight out of Human Nature 101: People may grin at you when you continue to give them freebies with no strings attached, but in general, people don't respect others who give them freebies. Many people actually develop contempt for the freebie-giver.
RECIPROCITY is critical!
Why do these bw think that bm have POWER? Once again, these women look at the media and see a few more images of bm than they're used to seeing there and become confused. Please! These males are "stars" in movies, music, etc. because YOU bw are largely responsible for putting them there. When they ignore you, remember that YOU are their power source. And if you don't believe that, let them try to move on up, stay up, without you propping them up and/or providing a cushy pad for them when they're on the decline.
The images? This is deja vu to me. I remember clearly that there were a ton of images of bm AND bw on TV and in the movies during the 70s, and many of them were quite wholesome and positive images, but that was a fad. Contrast that with the minimal and tawdry images of many blacks on TV and in the general media these days. Fads come and fads go. They fade/disappear. Real power endures.
Images do not equal power.
Use your power to not support those Black men who put you down. Stop supporting them and lets see how they react when you withdraw. Pass this email around and stop supporting men who don't offer reciprocity to you. When you empower yourself and know that you have value is when you won't allow anything less from men.
Loulou is a SCANDINAVIAN white woman--not an AA dude named Maceo! The woman is posting from Scandinavia!!! Seek counseling, SBT. This is serious!

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2293 Jul 12, 2013
AAMech wrote:
<quoted text>
You would know better than I.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#2294 Jul 13, 2013
Is this the 21st century?
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#2296 Jul 20, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! You need to seek professional help. I noticed that you were emotionally troubled from reading your posts over time. But you once seem to maintain at least a tenuous hold on reason. In Fact, you seemed intelligent. Now ou seem to have totally lost your reason. Too bad. Too sad,but true. "O what a noble mind is hereby overthrown!"
MACEO

Really? Your a RECLUSE and shunned by Black folks with only a couple of folks from your job you don't socialize with after work so your alone!

I think your DUMB and lack Common sense! You were a SPECIAL EDUCATION KID NOT WANTED BY YOUR OWN FAMILY!

I think that's why you hate Black women so much! you were a nuiance to your Mother and your Father didnt' want you! LMAO

TRY VOLUNTEERING AND TEACHING YOUNG BLACK MEN TO STAY OUT OF TROUBLE !

I'M SICK OF OBAMA TELLING BLACK MEN TO ACT RESPONSIBLE1 YOUR 60 YEARS OLD AND YOU STILL CAN'T SEEM GIVE BACK!

BLACK MEN ARE SO DAMN SHAMEFUL!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#2297 Jul 20, 2013
AAMech wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO

African American men have the highest Debt OUT OF ALL RACES!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#2298 Jul 20, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>Loulou is a SCANDINAVIAN white woman--not an AA dude named Maceo! The woman is posting from Scandinavia!!! Seek counseling, SBT. This is serious!
MACEO

BYE BYE GO DIE!

ITS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER FOR YOU; YOUR 60 YEARS OLD!

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#2299 Jul 20, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO
TRY VOLUNTEERING AND TEACHING YOUNG BLACK MEN TO STAY OUT OF TROUBLE !
I'M SICK OF OBAMA TELLING BLACK MEN TO ACT RESPONSIBLE1 YOUR 60 YEARS OLD AND YOU STILL CAN'T SEEM GIVE BACK!
BLACK MEN ARE SO DAMN SHAMEFUL!
A recluse who travels to France, Belgium, Dominican Republic, Canada and various parts of the USA. LOL! Dumb? With a Ph.D. in Philosophy from Vanderbilt, and a number of books and scholarly artices that are taught in Borwon University, PUrdue, Georgetown, Jons Hopkins University and in universities in Europe and Latin America. Special education? Even a DUNCE could tall that I'm far better educate than you and vastly more intelligent. Get profsssional help, Miss gir. Get help before some judge issues a court order for you to be confined.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#2300 Jul 20, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>A recluse who travels to France, Belgium, Dominican Republic, Canada and various parts of the USA. LOL! Dumb? With a Ph.D. in Philosophy from Vanderbilt, and a number of books and scholarly artices that are taught in Borwon University, PUrdue, Georgetown, Jons Hopkins University and in universities in Europe and Latin America. Special education? Even a DUNCE could tall that I'm far better educate than you and vastly more intelligent. Get profsssional help, Miss gir. Get help before some judge issues a court order for you to be confined.
MACEO

Bye bye GO DIE!

ITS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER FOR YOU; YOUR 60 YEARS OLD!

RIGHT IN ASHBURN, VIRGINIA! LMAO
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#2301 Jul 20, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
Is this the 21st century?
MACEO

Yep, the immigrants come into this country and go right pass you!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#2302 Jul 20, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>A recluse who travels to France, Belgium, Dominican Republic, Canada and various parts of the USA. LOL! Dumb? With a Ph.D. in Philosophy from Vanderbilt, and a number of books and scholarly artices that are taught in Borwon University, PUrdue, Georgetown, Jons Hopkins University and in universities in Europe and Latin America. Special education? Even a DUNCE could tall that I'm far better educate than you and vastly more intelligent. Get profsssional help, Miss gir. Get help before some judge issues a court order for you to be confined.
MACEO THE MONKEY

YOU RUINED YOUR LIFE CHASING TRASHY WHITE WOMEN IN YOUR OFFICE NOW YOUR BROKE, FAT, OLD, BALD, RECLUSIVE AND ALONE!

All you do is whine!

GO GROW UP YOUR 60 YEARS OLD !

Since: Jun 08

Tulsa OK. & Lugano Switzerland

#2303 Jul 20, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
African American men have the highest Debt OUT OF ALL RACES!
I doubt it.
It would be logical for an individual to have credit first. And according to some of you black men are deadbeats and have no job.
No job. No credit. No debt.
Latino

Glendora, CA

#2304 Jul 20, 2013
shorty469 wrote:
An adorable Cheerios commercial featuring an interracial couple and their daughter generated such a strong racist backlash on YouTube that the comments section had to be closed.
what is the world comming to..?
you can see the video here -->
http://claytontodd.com/news/cher.html
That was a nice commercial. Nothing bad about it, that's a kid looking out about their father. What does race have to do with it?
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#2305 Jul 20, 2013
AAMech wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt it.
It would be logical for an individual to have credit first. And according to some of you black men are deadbeats and have no job.
No job. No credit. No debt.
MACEO

Poor Credit, No Credit which is why so many Black men live off White women as well as back child support as the average Black man pays less than 12k per year for the life of their children!

Black men are PATHETIC!
Black momma

Huntington Beach, CA

#2307 Aug 15, 2013
Blacks and whites are like the hatfields and mccoys never ending.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min VetnorsGate 1,709,635
Jesus had the skin of Burnt Brass (Mar '11) 14 min Micha Ben Israel 1,575
Taking massa anally 19 min Submissivedarkski... 4
Latinas smell nasty 19 min Submissivedarkski... 5
Latinas and White women are the Black man's wea... 52 min Whites are the best 1
A thick White woman is the Black man's weakness 53 min Whites are the best 1
White babies look like angels & Biracial ones ... 1 hr Whites are the best 1
Why are Negroes here in North America? 3 hr Lewis Williams 51
Smartest posters on Topix afam 5 hr Savant 171
What do you hate the most about Negroes? 5 hr KIP 26