Cheerios Commercial Featuring Mixed R...

Since: Jun 08

Tulsa OK. & Lugano Switzerland

#2261 Jul 10, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me but I didn't cause over 500 people to write in giving the dumbs down to that commercial nor did I write all those racist remarks about the commercial which actually caused the issues where you think there should have been none.
General Mills sells products in more than 100 countries, with offices or manufacturing facilities in more than 30 countries.
You could have wrote racist remarks about the cereal but you would be wasting your time.

#2262 Jul 10, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Even if Capree is 30 years younger than you! lmao She still knows Black men's foolish behaviors and she still married out to avoid men like you!
She describes you PERFECTLY AND YOUR BEHAVIORS AS TO WHY SHE CHOSE TO DATE AND MARRY A WHITE MAN!
Most of my friends as well as myself see the same which is why we ALSO AVOID BLACK MALES WHEN IT COMES TO DATING!
I'm nice to folks but you don't see me dating any Black males! Many are RUDE, don't know how to talk to women, always making inappropriate remarks, always cheating, never giving or helpful..........ILL PASS, MATTER OF FACT I DON'T EVEN RESPOND!
Most are so engrained with the behaviors they've normalize treating women wrong and laugh and feel that its okay! I hear more and more women saying the same thing on why they don't deal with Black males anymore!
Live long and prosper.
KIP

Tucson, AZ

#2263 Jul 10, 2013
AAMech wrote:
<quoted text>
I began my post with "As a shareholder". I've seen GM products in most of the countries I've been to. Purchased honeynut Cheerios in Brazil ..... Switzerland just last week.
I've said many times I don't care if you marry a Klingon it's none of my business and whatever make you or anyone else happy. I don't care if we had a blue president with polka dots. I just don't care.
And I don't like politics.
I grasp the 5 cent increase of .38 cents a share in the third quarter dividend reinvested Aug 1st.
Three 2:1 stock splits and reinvested dividends of GIS through the years I'm up to about 6300 shares.
Current price $49.62.
I'm not lost. Do the math.
Now wait a minute. A KLINGON?!!

You wouldn't care if a human wanted to marry a Klingon? Klingons are a violent race and expansionist. They are also easily misguided and fooled by Romulans. No one can trust Romulans. Humans would need to mate with humans only.

We have enough of our own problems.
Sadbutrue

Silver Spring, MD

#2264 Jul 10, 2013
AAMech wrote:
<quoted text>
Live long and prosper.
MACEO

You must have someone reading the Forums as your Bytch Sheboons remarks stop all of a sudden? LMAO

No White Man's Cum bucket mess........Da White man is using you Black Bytches??? What happened to Tiny Dyck White men ??????????

This remarks is out of character for you MACEO! You don't even Say Rainbeau you hate White men so much and black women!

Nay, I don't trust you......!!!!

YOUR CALMING YOUR REMARKS AND ACTING CIVIL? I'M USE TO THOSE NASTY FOUL REMARKS ON DA WHITE MAN AND HOW MUCH BLACK WOMEN ARE DOING AND HOW EVIL THEY ARE !

NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU CURBED YOUR REMARKS? wtf WRONG WITH YOU????

YOUR NOMALLY MAKE NASTY LEWD REMARKS AND RARELY POST CIVIL REMARKS!
Sadbutrue

Silver Spring, MD

#2266 Jul 10, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
Capree I like your posts and respect your point of view. But most of us didn't vote for Obama because he's a blithering narcissistic idiot.
MACEO

Why because Obama told you that Black men need to act responsible? He told you to stop chasing SEX, take care of your families, Stop acting criminal, Thuggish, being hustlers because you have to complete with the Immigrants!

he told the truth!

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2268 Jul 10, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
Capree I like your posts and respect your point of view. But most of us didn't vote for Obama because he's a blithering narcissistic idiot.
Thank you but I don't feel that any whites even the liberals would have trusted the highest office in the country to straight black man and I don't blame them considering the reputation that most black men have created for themselves.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2269 Jul 11, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
who is most of us? And you talk like you know him personally. You have to actually know a persons personality to make such a comment. If you are white considering the FACT that you still out number blacks and Latinos in this country I would say that a high amount of you did vote for Obama.
Sadbutrue

Silver Spring, MD

#2270 Jul 11, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you but I don't feel that any whites even the liberals would have trusted the highest office in the country to straight black man and I don't blame them considering the reputation that most black men have created for themselves.
Capee

True, Black women are ignoring Black males; many Black men have no choice but to accept Poor Fat White women who they live off!
Sadbutrue

Silver Spring, MD

#2271 Jul 11, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> who is most of us? And you talk like you know him personally. You have to actually know a persons personality to make such a comment. If you are white considering the FACT that you still out number blacks and Latinos in this country I would say that a high amount of you did vote for Obama.
MACEO

Why do you talk to your profiles at 60 years old?
Sadbutrue

Silver Spring, MD

#2272 Jul 11, 2013
AAMech wrote:
<quoted text>
Live long and prosper.
MACEO
Even if Capree is 30 years younger than you! lmao She still knows Black men's foolish behaviors and she still married out to avoid men like you!

She describes you PERFECTLY AND YOUR BEHAVIORS AS TO WHY SHE CHOSE TO DATE AND MARRY A WHITE MAN!

Most of my friends as well as myself see the same which is why we ALSO AVOID BLACK MALES WHEN IT COMES TO DATING!

I'm nice to folks but you don't see me dating any Black males! Many are RUDE, don't know how to talk to women, always making inappropriate remarks, always cheating, never giving or helpful..........ILL PASS, MATTER OF FACT I DON'T EVEN RESPOND!

Most are so engrained with the behaviors they've normalize treating women wrong and laugh and feel that its okay! I hear more and more women saying the same thing on why they don't deal with Black males anymore!

PERSONALLY, I DON'T THINK YOU WILL LIVE LONG OR PROSPER!

#2274 Jul 11, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Now wait a minute. A KLINGON?!!
You wouldn't care if a human wanted to marry a Klingon? Klingons are a violent race and expansionist. They are also easily misguided and fooled by Romulans. No one can trust Romulans. Humans would need to mate with humans only.
We have enough of our own problems.
Yup. A Klingon.
But the Klingons managed to get cloaking technology in a trade agreement with the Romulans.
It's none of my business who people have a relationship with.
And I don't have any problems worth worrying about.
Wouldn't mind having a scout class bird of prey though.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2275 Jul 11, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capee
True, Black women are ignoring Black males; many Black men have no choice but to accept Poor Fat White women who they live off!
Yep and many black women are just sick of black men and dropping them like bad habits.
Coonta Kentaye

United States

#2276 Jul 11, 2013
That brotha got it going on in that commercial. White woman in the kitchen and his black Azz laid up on the couch. Gotta get me a white woman. Heard they smell dayum good.
quite white

Campobello, SC

#2277 Jul 11, 2013
Just a cheap way to try to get blacks to buy Cheerios.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2278 Jul 11, 2013
quite white wrote:
Just a cheap way to try to get blacks to buy Cheerios.
Make that black men because the purpose behind that commercial really turned me off to wanting to buy Cherrios.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#2279 Jul 11, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Make that black men because the purpose behind that commercial really turned me off to wanting to buy Cherrios.
You sound like someone turned off by everything.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2280 Jul 11, 2013
I just saw Dunkin Donuts new interracial commercial with a black woman and a white man!!! HA! Apparently everybody is jumping the IR bandwagon because people talk about their commercials over and over

Level 8

Location hidden

#2282 Jul 11, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
I just saw Dunkin Donuts new interracial commercial with a black woman and a white man!!! HA! Apparently everybody is jumping the IR bandwagon because people talk about their commercials over and over
I saw that one also.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2283 Jul 11, 2013
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like someone turned off by everything.
Not by a lot of things.
Sadbutrue

Silver Spring, MD

#2284 Jul 11, 2013
MACEO

Wow, you told the truth without calling Black women Sheboons or unworthy!

BWE Blog

Another one of these little-big lies that some AA women have accepted as a truth is that a segment of AA men have POWER. They believe this largely because due to the media, some AA men have become cocky and talk to AA women as if they have POWER. LOL! Well, tell me: What is the SOURCE of the power? That's critical to know because all power has a source.

Remember that money does not equal power. Money has to be used in a certain way to equal power. This is why some people with much less money have more power than those with a much larger cash pile.

But I've read where some of you bw are now pleading with these males to help you to move up in various sectors of American life where bm supposedly have power, and some of you are getting your feelings hurt as these males openly regard you with disdain. Some of you are crippled with pain because after YOU've given your all to them, they're letting you know they don't like you!

This is straight out of Human Nature 101: People may grin at you when you continue to give them freebies with no strings attached, but in general, people don't respect others who give them freebies. Many people actually develop contempt for the freebie-giver.

RECIPROCITY is critical!

Why do these bw think that bm have POWER? Once again, these women look at the media and see a few more images of bm than they're used to seeing there and become confused. Please! These males are "stars" in movies, music, etc. because YOU bw are largely responsible for putting them there. When they ignore you, remember that YOU are their power source. And if you don't believe that, let them try to move on up, stay up, without you propping them up and/or providing a cushy pad for them when they're on the decline.

The images? This is deja vu to me. I remember clearly that there were a ton of images of bm AND bw on TV and in the movies during the 70s, and many of them were quite wholesome and positive images, but that was a fad. Contrast that with the minimal and tawdry images of many blacks on TV and in the general media these days. Fads come and fads go. They fade/disappear. Real power endures.

Images do not equal power.

Use your power to not support those Black men who put you down. Stop supporting them and lets see how they react when you withdraw. Pass this email around and stop supporting men who don't offer reciprocity to you. When you empower yourself and know that you have value is when you won't allow anything less from men.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Canuk 1,710,563
Real Black Panthers 3 min Paul 18
Why do white male worship black men so much? (Jun '15) 3 min charlesss 44
The Joke of the Century: Neo-Nazis Think They'r... 4 min Barros 128
Grown ass white dudes wearing back packs 7 min Andrew 5
Fux you herman Cain! How you like your white wo... 7 min CigarFace27 2
I dress up like a girl for white men 8 min Mmmm 5
Smartest posters on Topix afam 1 hr Savant 210
More from around the web